Mate: Fated to love you (18+)

By eroticFifi

Having responsibilities is one thing but when handed over at a tender age is another. Lorenzo is the only alp... More

Knowing my Fate
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
BONUS CHAPTER
THANK YOU MESSAGE

14

1.9K 90 4
By eroticFifi

                   SEXY PUNISHMENT

“THAT INCREDIBLE FEELING WHEN YOU REALISE JUST HOW DEEPLY IN LOVE YOU HAVE FALLEN”

Enzo's pov

I couldn't concentrate on what they were saying. Hugo looked so pissed off and tried to talk to me through the mind link but I couldn't let him because I'm clouded with Ava's scent that filled the room.

When I saw her in my shirt, I was already out of control and all I could think about was to pin her against my table and have her in every possible way I can think of, she looks so damn sexy in them and my wolf was howling in me.

I swallowed hard as I tried to suppress the raising lust in me, the way she sat lured me.

Hugo cleared his throat beside me and that was when I realise I was looking at her and none of the elders were speaking. I adjusted my position and looked at them.

"How long do we get the shipment."

"It has been said." Hugo replied glaring at me, okay, he is overreacting because I possibly can't ignore Ava because she is my mate.

"Thought she was a doctor to you, why did she put on your shirt." The eldest asked me and I just stared at him before looking over at Ava and I caught a glimpse of her boobs.
"She turned out to be my mate, so if you all will just give me a few minutes for her to do her work and leave."

Five old faces looked questionably at me, they didn't know I've seen her and they didn't know she was with me. They all nodded and stood up, no matter how old they still have to listen to their alpha. All left except Hugo and I turned to edge him on with my eyes.

After much staring back, he stood up and began to walk out of the room but stopped in front of Ava.

"I thought you will be matured enough to know when not to interrupt."

"Sorry about that, but I promise to release him as soon as I am done." She replied with a smile, and that smile warmed my heart.
Hugo left the room in anger, not that I blame him but he is one that likes things to be done swiftly and he has a lot of responsibilities.

I looked over at Ava and met her blue eyes staring at mine.
"Come here."

I commanded with my alpha tone but was in time to remember she is not a werewolf.

Nonetheless she still stood up but instead of walking straight to me she sat at the edge of the table just opposite me, this posture made me have a clear picture of her thighs as my shirt on her rolled higher.

I growled and stood up then began to walk slowly towards her. "Are you testing my patience, sexy?"

"I am really angry, why do you have to leave before I wake up."

"You are a deep sleeper and you snore too, I couldn't bear it."

She frowned while glaring at me. "I don't snore."

"Yes you do."

She stood up and came directly to my face. "I don't fucking snore, you are the one that will want to bring down the building."

I place my hands on the back of her and dragged her towards me, so close that she can feel how she makes my little man behave.
"You look so sexy with my shirt on. From now you will only wear my shirt whenever you are around my premises."

She scoffed. "That's ridiculous, I'm not doing that."

"I didn't ask for your permission sweetie, you are going to do as I say."

"What are you going to do if I don't?" She raised her chest a bit higher in a challenging stance, this made her rub herself against me and my wolf growled inside me.

I clenched my teeth and pushed her closer to me. "People don't challenge me this way."

She raised a brow and smirked at me. "I am not going to be wearing your shirt around."

I turned her around and pushed her down the table so her butt were directly sticking out for me. I slapped her right butt checks and I felt her whimper. From the look on her face I know it happened so sudden to her that she couldn't grab what really happened.

I trailed up her inner thighs and went directly to her clit. She shuddered and tried to raise herself from the table but I pushed her down again.

"I am going to teach you the consequences of challenging me."

I pushed down her panties and before she could moan I pushed my index into her. Fuck! She has always been as tight as I remembered, so tight and the way she tighten more around my finger always makes me insane.

She moaned and squirmed but I never let her go, I kept going in and out of her and with each thrust I went faster and hear her moan increase.

I introduced the second finger in her and rubbed at her spot making her almost wobble down.
"I am..mmmh I need to cum."

I slapped her cheeks and coiled her hair around my hand then yanked her hair towards me, it was gentle because I didn't want to hurt her.

"Don't cum yet, this is a punishment."

"Please." Her voice were so sultry and sexy that it made my cock to grow twice as big as it is.

"Fuck! Don't just cum now."

I needed to see her shake when she finally release that pleasure, I need to see her face crunched up with pleasure, I need to see her cum rushing down her pussy, that only can make me satisfied.

I pulled my finger out from her, turned her around and met her blue eyes almost in tears.
"Please don't stop now."

She was finding it difficult to stand and this gave me raw pleasure. I lifted her up to the table and made her lie down. I opened her legs to have a clear view of her sex.

Like a feather touch, I trailed my fingers on them before squatting down and began to eat her out with my tongue.

She curled her toes and pushed herself more onto my lips and I chuckled against her, that is the exact feeling I am talking about.

I pushed my tongue into her and licked her up, she tasted so sweet that I can leave a thousand years just remembering this taste. She held my head with her both hands and pushed me in more.

"Please Loren, please, aahhhh! Just le- I am just loosing this fucking roller coaster."

I groaned and increased my pace. I dived one finger in and then two making sure to get to the point that drives her crazy while still tongue fucking her.

She shuddered and squirted on me. I paused immediately and looked at her squirt directly on my face. I was amazed and surprised, my mate could squirt too, and this gave me a whole new feeling. I needed to push my cock in her and thrust in deep but I couldn't because I want to take it slow with her. I stood up and adjusted my trouser before lifting her up.

She still looked weak and ready to fall but I picked her up and placed her gently on my seat.

She was breathing heavily and looked up at my eyes. "That was one hell of a punishment."

"Yea, next time it's not just that, so my shirt it is. I don't want to see you in anything other than that."

"Can you clean your face? It's so full of cum."

I trailed the side of my face with my index and carefully brought it to my mouth to lick while I never let go of her eyes.
"You taste the best, baby girl."

She shook her head and tried standing up but I trapped her in between me. "Aren't you here to check on my injury, what stopped you."

I began to unbutton my shirt and she just looked away.
"I don't have any strength to do your checkup, not my fault because you just exhausted me."

I picked up her red lace panty and handed it to her. She took it blushing red then quickly put it on.
"I am letting you go because I want to have a treat when I come back so be obedient and wait for me in the room. I will take you round my mansion when I'm done with the meeting."

I walked to the shelf to grab a face wipe and wiped on my face, looking at her. I saw her swallow long and deep and she looked beyond me, because she was shy.

"Can I help at the kitchen?"

"No."

She looked at my face now. "Why no?"

I think I love it more when she ask me questions with that serious look. "You can't cook and I don't want to see you get burnt."

"I will take the second then, I will let you decide if my food taste great."

She walked out of the meeting room and I couldn't even control my eyes from looking at her till she left. My wolf growled again, it obviously wants to follow.  
"Easy mate, soon she will be in our bed and we can both have her."

I returned to my seat, cleaned my face and arranged the table. I also cleaned the evidence of her cum, I didn't want any other person to see them.

Moments later the door opened and the five elders walked in followed by Hugo who was deliberately behind.

"Son, your mate is really hot. I can remember when I newly found my mate."

"A lot of urge that we only took a week to make a baby."

"This room smells full of cum, did you both check your genitals too."

They all laughed and I was just neutral to it, I neither felt angry nor excited nor irritated. It feels good that they noticed she was hot but that compliment should be mine to make.

I sat down and resumed my most serious look. "Sit everyone let's continue."

"I will really like you to not be confused now, Gabriel is looking for the slightest slip."
Hugo said resuming his seat beside me.

"I know and that's why I tried making it simple for me by not meeting her but you brought her over and now I don't want to ever let her go."

"I am not saying you should let her go but let her come when everything is calm and peaceful."

"This means to me as much as it means to you, I go through the same pain and I feel the same wrath for vengeance don't try to personalise this."

Okay that was an outburst, everyone was looking at me and I felt frustrated. I inhaled deeply to calm myself down.

"I am trying to say that, I can't let either of them go. Ava means a lot to me so is this, I won't ever be distracted because I also want to make her feel safe so please Hugo don't give her this cold shoulder and make her feel unwanted."

Hugo looked down and I can see the sadness in his eyes. He tries a lot, he try to be strong for everybody, he try to put aside his own sorrows and only bear others pain. It hurt me most times but he never let me know.

I took his hand that was rested on the table and squeezed them gently. "We are in this together, okay?"

"Yes Hugo we all are in this."
The elders chorused and he looked up to give them all a gentle smile.

"I never meant it the way you said, I'm afraid if Gabriel finds out he may use her to make you give in. He may possibly cause you pain through her so all I am asking is to settle everything before bringing her into your life."

"I see you only have my good at heart." I laughed awkwardly and as funny as it looks the elders joined too even Hugo joined in later.

"Can we get back to meeting proper."
Hugo asked and opened up his laptop.

"I have a question, does she know you are her mate?"

"Is she werewolf?"

"She knows and no she isn't werewolf so can we get back to the meeting."

I feel good bringing this novel thus far. Hope y'all enjoy it.

Pls leave a comment and vote.

Thanks,
Fifi Gold.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 21.3K 59
*This is not your typical romance. My characters are deliciously wicked anD unrepentant. This book features very mature content that includes sex w...
578K 15.6K 37
BOOK 2 The way his breath fanned my cheeks, how big his hand felt around my wrists, how easy it would be to lean up and press my lips to his. A rush...
47.2K 837 9
"Ava now!" yelped Virin, that was all I needed to sprint towards the van, where Kyra and Priti were waiting."Run! Run faster", screamed Priti, hittin...
97.9K 2.8K 49
(Highest ranking #1 in lust 💗💗💗) A man walked towards my mate as he called out to her. "Who's that" I whispered. "Oh that ..... that would be my h...