Meet My (Fake) Husband! - GaL...

OnLy_HuMaN_ChIcA által

Gajeel Redfox needs a wife. And fast! Although he may be CEO of Redfox Industries, his father won't respect h... Több

1. The Meeting
2. The Contract (of Death... Not really)
3. And the Drama begins
4. Ham Sandwiches
5. Business Deals
6. Ouch
Special Side Chapter
8. Sick Day
9. Meet The Family
10 - Arguements
11. Crash.
12 - Le Soleil gâche tout.
13 - Phantom Lorde.
14. Training
Author's Note
A/N
15.
16. Let's End This
17. The Woman He Fell For
18. Hey There Dad
WANT TO CHOOSE MY NEXT WORK?

7. Fun...?

6.4K 268 114
OnLy_HuMaN_ChIcA által

Levy's POV

Patting down my skirt so that it didn't stick up, I hurried out of the bedroom and showed PantherLily what I was wearing. He nodded his head as a sign of approval. It was a pencil skirt with a white peter pan collar blouse along with a pair of black heels. My blue hair was tied back into a messy bun with a black hair bobble. It was late afternoon, I had stayed in bed all day and read books since I wasn't allowed out because of the incident the day before.

PantherLily stayed with me and refused to move. Not even Redfox could lure him away!

"Thanks Lily! Here, catch!" I threw a kiwi in his direction and laughed as he jumped up to catch it in his jaws. "Where's Redfox?"

"Gajeel, I thought we sorted this yesterday Levy." Redfox's voice said from behind me.

"Nope, you did a nice thing so I returned the favour. Buuuuut~!" I sang, "Now we're equal again, so I can call you Redfox for as long as I'd like to."

"Actually Mrs Redfox," Gajeel began, "you're staying at my mansion even though we're not properly married, you don't need to work anymore since we've provided everything you may need, and I've let you become Lily's f-fa-favourite." He acted hurt after giving his last point.

"I'll ask Lily whether I should call you that or not! Lily? Your thoughts please."

PantherLily looked at Gajeel, then shook his head.

"Damn cat."

"Actually he's a panther."

"Which is a type of cat."

"Touché Mr Redfox."

Redfox grinned and strolled past me. "You look cute, that good. We're going to have fun today."

"Fun?" I asked, excited by the word. "Where are we going? A library? A bookshop? No way, we're going to meet an author!" Ecstatic squeal escaped my lips.

"No, not exactly."

My bright smile left my face and I stared at him. "So what are we going to be doing today?"

"Let me get this straight, your version of fun is what I'd call nerdy?"

I put my hands on my hips and smiled. "It's what normal people do."

Redfox just sighed and crossed his arms. "I can meet an author any day. And no, that's not what we're doing."

"So what are we doing?"

"Something where Lily can come along."

My eyes widened. So something which isn't open to the public, are we going to a fancy rich place?!

"We're...."

---------------------------

"I'm not going."

"What? We're already here Levy, might as well come with us." Redfox insisted, PantherLily leaped out of the black limo and stretched. "I brought along some spare clothes for you to change into."

"What, is my current outfit not good enough?"

"For a casino? No way, They'd eat you up like you were shrimp, which you are Shrimp. But if you don't want to get in any trouble, I suggest you do as I say."

I pouted, then gave in. It was a choice to either stay in the limo and do nothing, or change into different clothes and follow PantherLily and Redfox around. Redfox extended his hand for me to take, and with a slight blush I took his hand and climbed out of the limo. 

"Good, here take this." He handed me an expensive looking bag. "You can get changed in the women's toilets by the entrance. I'll wait for you by the main counter."

"W-What if someone comes up to me and attacks me?!" I sqeaked, imagining all of the worst case scenarios.

"Lily's going to wait for you, call him if anything happens."

Lily nodded and walked beside me as we went towards the entrance. The toilets were easy to find as the door was made of what looked like marble. Damn rich people and their fancy casinos....

Redfox strolled through the double doors as I made my way into the ladies room. After entering a cubicle room, I opened the bag and looked at the dress. My jaw hit the floor and my heart was racing. My mind was screaming at me for even thinking of putting it on, but then I looked at my own clothes and came to the conclusion that I had to wear the dress no matter what. 

They'd eat me up. I'd basically die. Terrific.

The dress came with a white feather boa, a dark red headband and red high heels. The dress had a long slit down the side and it was quite revealing with my chest. My face turned bright red when I saw my reflection in the mirror. I looked like I meant to be in that casino.

Once I exited the toilets I saw Lily waiting for me and he gave a swift nod of approval. He took me to the main counter where Redfox was standing. He was speaking to a blonde haired guy who I recognized as Sting Eucliffe, Redfox's business partner Juvia once told me about.

"Juvia!" I whispered. I hadn't checked on her and was worrying about her. She looked a state when she returned the day before.

"Levy!" Redfox called out, "You look good." He wiped his nose then dragged me along.

"H-Hey!" Natsu yelled out. "You can't just leave me here!" Natsu was a fast runner and caught up to us. 

"Eucliffe, if I play one game of poker with you, will you leave me and the missus alone?"

The blonde's eyes gleamed. "Of course, but I do believe that a game of strip poker would be better yes?" A girl strolled up to him and latched herself onto his arm, her breasts barely fitting in her revealing dress. "After all, I'm sure that you would play your best to protect your missus."

"No way Sting."

"Even if the prize is information on Rogue?" Sting raised an eyebrow. "C'mon Gajeel, I know that you want to know his whereabouts."

Redfox looked at Sting, Sting's date, then at me. His eyes sent a silent message. You'll be okay.

I sent my own message back. No way! Unless you want a divorce then stop this!

"It's a deal."

What.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"The rules are simple," Redfox explained to me on our way to the private poker room. "If I win, his girl strips. If he wins, you remove an article of clothing."

"You're kidding me! I am not doing this!!"

"You have to, Levy look." He stopped and put his hands on my shoulders. "I need to know Rogue's whereabouts. He's my cousin, the business might get handed down to him if I'm not lucky and if dad disapproves of you. Also, since he knows that I have a 'wife', he may come after you to ensure that the company is handed down to him."

"Yay, that makes me feel better doesn't it." I sarcastically cheered. 

"Sorry to be such a downer, but hey. At least I care for you." 

That caught me off guard and I found myself as red as a tomato. Redfox realized what he just said too and let go of me. He coughed, then proceeded to the poker room. 

"Ready Mr and Mrs Redfox?" Sting grinned, his razor sharp canines  glinting in the dim light.

-----------------------------------------------

"Noooo!" I wailed.

"Relax Shrimp, I've only lost 3. That's your other shoe now." 

I pouted as I took off my other high heel. Since I'd never played this game before, I had no idea how it worked. Redfox and Eucliffe seemed to be having fun, Redfox more than Eucliffe. Why? Well, Eucliffe's girl was standing behind him with her stockings, and underwear. Whereas I had only lost my feather boa and shoes.

"H-Hang on Sting baby, why don't you just tell him already? I feel like we've already lost."

"Shut up babe!" Sting glared at Redfox. "How much more has your girl got?"

Redfox looked over at me. He winked.

I have a bad feeling about this...

"Tell you what Sting, since I'm such a generous guy, I'll propose something. Whoever wins this next one wins. The girl's got to strip naked on that one go."

My eyes and the girl's eyes widened at this statement.

"No! No no no!"

"Go on." The other girl said, an evil look in her eyes. "Sting babe, you can do this."

Sting's straight mouth suddenly tugged up at the corners. "Deal."

I held my breath as the new cards were dealt. The minutes which passed felt like hours.

Sting laughed, "Oh too bad Mrs Redfox." He showed his hand, straight flush. "Might as well see Redfox's poor hand."

"Oh dear Sting," Redfox threw his cards into the centre. "I think you need to check your cards again."

I felt like crying. Redfox had a royal flush.

"W-What?!"

"Don't worry, I won't make your girl strip. But I do want that information." Redfox winked at me. "Honey, you go wait outside with PantherLily."

I did as he instructed and waited outside the room. PantherLily sat by me as I petted him behind his ears, he purred and I couldn't help but stifle a giggle. The double doors opened and Redfox walked out looking happy with himself. 

"You forgot this." He handed me my feather boa, I took it and placed it around my neck. "Time to head home."

"How long have we been here for?"

Redfox checked his watch and said, "Around 9pm. Time to get some dinner."

My stomach rumbled. "Okay then."

"There's a sushi place not far from here. They serve kiwis Lily." With that last part, PantherLily dashed out of the casino and presumably to the limo outside.

"They don't serve kiwi do they?"

"How do you know?" Redfox asked, a look of pure confusion on his face.

"I just guessed, but this is going to make Lily dislike you more. Then I'll be his favourite for certain." I grinned and raised an eyebrow. "Bad move Redfox. Bad move."

"Alright, alright. Just get to the damn limo already."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The sushi was different, I'd never really liked fish before so I had to force a smile when I ate my food. Lily was sat under the table in a foul mood, I nudged him with the tip of my foot and he rolled over onto his side.

"He acts like a dog." I pointed out.

"He was raised in a military camp, training to become the first panther soldier."

"Really?"

"Pfft. No."

"Jerk."

"Shrimp."

"Dragon."

"Dragon?"

"Yeah, your skin is so bad it's scaly." I laughed.

"Be careful Mrs Redfox."

"Sorry Redfox."

"It's Gajeel!"

"Sorry Redfox."

"Damn it Levy."

"Apologise Redfox."

"Why? What for?"

"Using that language here."

"Oh," He lifted his hands up to his face. "I'm so sorry Mrs Redfox."

"Apology accepted!" 

We continued to playfully argue for a while. Then we heard PantherLily snore from underneath the table, I burst out laughing and Redfox started to chuckle.

"Time to head home Gajeel." I didn't realise that I'd called him that, but Redfox did.

"Okay then Levy. Let's go home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG THREE UPDATES IN 24 HOURS WHAAAAAAAAT?

I think 24 hours, I think.

Oh well.

By the way, the side chapter (which I'm happy to say received BRILLIANT feedback :D) got more votes than the actual story chapter within the first few hours of both chapters being published.

I'm not joking, it had 14 votes and the other had 10.

PantherLily is popular, because he's so FAB-KIWI-ULOUS~!

OKAY BYE BYE~

slides away

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

122K 2.8K 16
Levy McGarden is a sweet and innocent bookworm, but she is horny as hell and all the safe and good guys won't satisfy her needs. Gajeel Redfox sucks...
3.2K 128 26
In the jubilant guild Fairy Tail, two people have secret feelings for each other. They just don't know it yet. Come on the adventure of seeing how Le...
67.5K 2.2K 24
Gajeel saved Levy's life, again. It was nothing new to her but she was tired of feeling weak and helpless. She was also confused with the feelings th...
28.1K 740 30
this is a story about a girl called Levy who is a nice girl. has straight A's and is really sociable. she would be friends with anyone she talks to...