KNY ONESHOTS! (Fem Reader)

De szhaynee

Just all about the characters of Kimetsuu because I'm really hooked up with the story so.. yeah! Have fun rea... Mais

ONESHOT REQUEST PAGE! (OPEN)
Giyuu (Angst)
Sanemi (Angst)
Inosuke (Fluff)
Obanai (Fluff)
Akaza (Angst)
Mitsuri (Fluff)
Ubuyashiki (Angst)
Kokushibo (Fluff)
Giyuu (Fluff)
Genya (Angst)
Tamayo (Fluff)
Sabito (Fluff)
YAY!
Yoriichi & Michikatsu Pt. 1 (Angst)
Yoriichi & Michikatsu Pt. 2 (Angst)
Uzui (Fluff)
Obanai (Angst)
Ubuyashiki (Angst)
Obanai (Angst)
just a quick update!
Guess who's back?

Kyojuro (Fluff)

6.5K 107 79
De szhaynee

"A-are you sure about this, (Y-N)-san?" the pink haired with the neon green tip on her strands asked you out of nowhere while looking at you with a worried expression.

You looked up at her while munching on the watermelon they bought on their way on this big tree to cover themselves in its silhouette.

"What do you mean?"

She just stared at you... pitifully. You don't know what she really meant by that but everyone knows you don't like it when someone looking at you like that.

You're fed up by it because your old man used to look at you like that...with disgust.

"Kyojuro-san look! It suits you!"

You turned your head at them as soon as you heard your friend, placing a flower behind his ear, making him more beautiful in your eyes, but he's with another girl.

And that girl is your precious friend (F/N).

You can't deny that you have feelings for the man she's facing at, The Flame Pillar. You don't know when did you start having these unusual feelings that makes the butterflies in your stomach go crazy because as soon as you saw him the other day, your heart's beating so fast and you're nervous and uneasy when he gets closer to you.

But you know that he looks at you like his little sister so you just kept it to yourself.

Your face says it all. How your lovely and jolly persona tears as you see the two in front of you, having fun.

Wishing that you can do that too, but your fear and shyness got the best of you.

That's why Mitsuri knows what you truly feels at Kyojuro.

That's why she's asking you if this whole set up was okay, if this is not hurting you and she already knows the answer by just looking at them, it makes her happiness seems to go away as she keeps on staring at you.

Obanai, what am I gonna do about her? she thought as if Obanai's by her side, feeling her presence as he close his eyes.

The laughter that Kyojuro and (F/N) shares, the giggles and how they are happy by themselves makes (Y/N) feel the pain and this time, it hurts deeply as if a bow stabbed you in your chest.

And Mitsuri witnessed how down you are right now.

"You know you still have a chance, right? If you confessed, you two might get a chance and all this time, he has feeling for you---"

"Mitsuri please, this picnic is supposed to get me happy. Not to be sad and depressed. We already know Kyojuro-san likes (F/N), not me." Well, it's true... for you. You don't even know who he likes and types in a girl but what you're sure about is... none of your likings will definitely make him like you.

"Here," You gave her some apple slices while wearing your fake smiles to hide the sadness that you've been feeling before.

There's no way he'll like you. You're just a mere teenage girl who leave and just be a part of his life that will eventually forget you when the time comes.

"(Y/N) look isn't he look beautiful?" (F/N) yelled while pointing at him. As your eyes met his serious gaze at you, you just look at different direction thinking that he's not happy when you're making an eye contact with him and smiled.

"Y-yeah, he is..." You mumbled that even Mitsuri didn't hear what you said.

Picking up the sandwiches, you point the food at them believing that they're hungry.

"Come here, you two may be hungry from playing nonsense there." You bluntly said to them, jokingly.

You just need to pretend.

Even if it really hurts you.

"I... I really like you! I really do!" You saw how he took a step back from you. He didn't expect you to come in his estate, obviously drunk and saying things you don't want to say.

"(Y/N), why are you telling me this--"

"Because I can't keep it to myself anymore! I confessed to you to know what you truly feel about me!" You grabbed his hands like you never felt his calloused hands that signs the hardship he experienced to be in the position of his father, who's retired from being a Hashira.

"Wait I-I don't like you..."

"... I love you, Kyojuro-san." The last words you just said shocked him. He didn't knew you have feeling for him because you're not the type to show that much emotions toward anybody.

And only you can show your true feelings or expressing what you feels in everything with your friend, who's always with you from the first day your father disowned you for not being born for his successor. In short, for being a man, not a shy woman who wasted opportunities because her Father made her believed that a girl like her won't make it like any man could do.

"You're spitting nonsense, (Y/N)."

Your eyes widened and what she said made you bewildered. You just asked her if she and Kyojuro has a thing, but you did not expect her answer to be like that.

"You like him, do you?" She just asked you straightly while still wearing the amused face in front of you. She saw how your confusion turned into panic as your face starts to redden itself like you're a tomato because of combined emotions; embarrassment and the fact that your moves are too obvious to her.

I mean, you won't deny at her that you like him but the only thing that stops you was her feelings. Feelings for the one you really really like.

For all of the things that she have done for the sake of your safety and all, the only payback that comes on your mind is to let her love the man that you two accidentally took interest.

And that's why you're asking her, for you to stop liking him for the sake of your friendship because she is the reason why you keep on looking forward on your future.

"T-that's not important. I just want to know if your feelings are genuine and---"

"---I don't like him. Was that enough? I know what your intentions are, I can easily read you you (Y/N)!"

You just stared at her like you didn't hear what she just said. She didn't like him? But why? They're so close to each other, so why did she not developed anything other than just being friends? Is she only saying that for you to confess? or to give way just for your sake?

You don't know anymore...

"He resembles my older brother that passed away, and the first time you lay your eyes on him, I know you already feeling something that even friendship can't please you."

She held your hands and smiled at you, sweetly.

"There's no need to be hesitant. Just like your mother said, if you want or like something, don't be afraid to get the opportunity before it turns to regret and it might be the cause of blaming yourself. If he doesn't like you, let that be a reflection when you met another man, you should know what to do to be more careful and attentive. Okay?"

And now you're here, blurry vision but his figure still clear but you can't see the face he's making. Your heart is pounding like it's trying to escape because of the silence is loud enough for you to hear your own pulse.

No one wants to start a conversation, it's just you and him staring at each other, not knowing what to do due to your sudden confession.

Just by hearing this deafening silence, it's obvious to know what his answer was.

He does not feel the same way.

Syncing that on your mind made you tear up, you're expecting this to happen but you really thought that he likes you because of his motives.

Turns out that he does that to anyone else since he's known to be that way.

Avoiding his gaze, you found yourself stood up straightly while your tears threatening to fall.

"I-I'm sorry, did my prank made you uncomfortable? Hahaha they forced me to do this! you know, a dumb dare to pull out."

As soon as your tears came out like a fountain, you turn your back on him. There's no reason for you to stay in their estate, you confessed yet he didn't accept it so let your feelings stop right here.

"I'm heading out. Good Night, Kyojuro-san." He didn't like the way you spit his name out of your mouth. The sweet tone he knows faded when you turn your back on him.

You took a step forward while promising to yourself that you will abandon this feelings once the moon and stars was no longer shining despite of darkness that has scattered through the estate.

"I don't care,"

Just after you heard him spoke, a pair of strong yet warm arms snaked around your body while his head making it's way into the crook of your neck, inhaling your scent secretly.

"Whether it's a prank or not, I, too feels the same way (Y/N)..."

"I love you... as soon as I set my eyes on you, I know we're meant for each other."

You felt your heart lightened as well as your head. It feels like angel is swaying you in the air. It feels good to know what he feels about you, especially when you two had the same feeling for each other it makes your tears come out more.

You turn around to see his face that you love and he smiled as soon as he saw you crying. He knows it isn't because of sadness, but pure joy and happiness.

Cupping his hands on your face, closing your eyes while he slowly making your nose touched on his.

"I love you too Kyojuro-san. I really do..."

---

AAAAACK I really don't know what to feel about this, it feels like I'm rushing this story and I'm so sorry if this disappointed you. I'll do better than this, I promise!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.9K 6 12
very awesome story
2.5K 36 8
Welcome to the book of my OCs!
4.6K 222 24
These will be reader x character one-shots. Requests are also open. I'll write pretty much anything so don't be scared to request whatever you want...
63.9K 960 24
so basically almost everyone is in love w tanjiro :) inspired by many tanjiro harems out there!