ร—๐•ฎ๐––๐–’๐–Š๐–—๐–”๐–“ ๐–‚๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ฏ...

By camilizer14

๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜“๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ช. ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ... More

โˆ† An Angel Touchโˆ†
โˆ† Getting The Jobโˆ†
โˆ†Close To You ๐Ÿ’šโˆ†
โˆ†Date With The Bodyguardโˆ†
โˆ†HeartBroken๐Ÿ’”โˆ†
Accident ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ–ค
โˆ†The End?๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ’”โˆ†

โˆ†The Three Cover UpsโœŒโˆ†

58 5 2
By camilizer14

Chris's Pov;

OK!!. I know that it's been only some weeks. But Lauren and Cameron has,.. They um... They've been going on "Dates" Secretly. Yes I know... Pretty crazy!. Right when our parents don't know about them. I know Cameron is poor and all. And that doesn't bothers Billie, Taylor and I. We're Actually fine with it. Don't think our parents will be once they find out. Forgot to mention that I'm at my bedroom trying to study, but I couldn't because today...

Michael; hey Chris!. Do you know where's your sister Lauren is at?!?.

Chris; em.. No dad.. I'm not really sure where she is..

Michael; mm OK!. Thank you son.

Chris; em.. No problem..

My dad then leave the room. Whew... That was a close one. Anyways I went back to studying. Need to finish a lot of missing work for my classes. Hopefully mom doesn't come In asking for Lauren..
*******************

Taylor's Pov:

Yes... Today Lauren and Cameron went on another date. These past weeks they have. And they are being careful around our parents. Dam Cameron sure went way to far here. All just for Lauren he got the job of being our body guard. Which was.,. As I said very brave of him. Oh yeah!!. I'm at my library. That is in bedroom. Reading my favorite book. Soon to be interrupted.

Clara: hello honey..

Taylor: em... Hello mother...

Clara: do you know where Lauren is at?.

Taylor: mm.. No mother.. I.. I don't..

Clara: oh.. Thank you hun.

Taylor: er.. No problem!!.

With only that question. My mother leaves... Ahh.. What a relief. Nice way to keep your cool Taylor.. What if mom didn't believe me. Anyways I ignore that thought and went back to reading. Trying to finish this book!!.
*****************

Billie's Pov;

Hello my lovely people. Guess I am doing well on my guitar. I've been practicing. A song named.. "Eres Tu". It is interesting to be honest. I liked it!!. And that's why I am practicing for it. I may play it to the disgusting couple. And you know who I mean. Yeah... Guess a teenager can't get their privacy. Because there comes in the parents.

Clara: hello Billie,

Michael; morning Billie.

Billie; Yeeeeah. What's up mom and dad?!.

Clara: have you seen Lauren?.

Michael; yes because your other siblings haven't seen her. And we're starting to get worried.

Oh Sh*t.. Here come the hard part. N9w what should I say?!. Dam... Think Billie think.. Think think ... Ah!!. Got it!!. Nobody gets this girl.. Which I mean me!!. Billie !!.

Billie; eh.. Maybe she needed to go somewhere with her friends and didn't tell you?!. I don't know!..

Clara: we'll see...

Dam that is how they left my room. Did I actually made this case worse?!. Oh!!. and of course,. How did I for got to tell y'all... Chris, Taylor and I. Have been covering up for those two love birds.. YES WE'RE THEY'RE COVER UPS!.
******************

Narrator's Pov;

It was a afternoon. And Michael and Clara have arrived back home.. Early actually from work. And they expected to see Lauren. They walked in the kitchen to see their three kids. Taylor, Billie, And Chris. But no sign of Lauren. So they went to go and sit with the kids.

Michael; hello. Good afternoon. Have Lauren not arrived.

Clara: she hasn't?!. Right?.

Taylor, Billie, and Chris look at each other. Thinking about what to say to their parents. Then they look at their parents. They also started shifting on their seats, a little nervous they'll get caught. So they have decided to tell their parents that...

Chris; Lauren did come.. It's just that she..

Taylor: she had to go out!!. She went to...

Billie; she went to her friend!. Who needed help with home work!. So she left early to help that friend...

Taylor: ee yes!!. That's what up...

Chris; ha ha.. She'll be home... Soon..... ωє gυєѕѕ...

Michael and Clara look at each other. Confused to why Billie, Taylor and Chris are nervous for. And why they are shifting for too. However they ignore it and decided to leave the kitchen. As they left, the siblings look at each other again. And stood up from the seats.

Chris; wow!!. That was a close one!!.

Taylor: whew.. I know right!.

Billie; I just hope for those two love Birds get here early!!.

Taylor and Chris nodded their heads. Agreeing to Billie. Since this have not been the first time that happened. They are running out of ideas of what to tell their parents.

Chris; they better. Because we sure won't have more excuses to our mom and dad.

Taylor: oh they gotta get here... We're running out of ideas.

Billie; tell me about it!!. Those two love Birds are going to get us caught, we're here to cover up for them.

The three siblings decided to go their separate ways. Because they know that some day. Michael and Clara Jauregui will find out about Lauren and Cameron's relationship. And it won't be a pleasant surprise.
*****************

               Lauren's Pov:

It's 5:13PM . Cameron and I are at one of his friends restaurant. Which is a Mexican restaurant. I actually like to eat here too. By the way. Cameron and I are waiting for our food. Until he said something that shatter me.

Cameron; Eres mi hermosa princesa.

Lauren: Siempre me haces sonrojar.

Oh yeah. We've decided to speak Spanish together. It has been a long time since we have talked to each other in Spanish. This is what I like about our dates. He's just the sweetest person I have meet, and I want to be by his side for ever, wake up every morning with him.

Cameron; ¿Qué pasa princesa?.

Lauren: Sólo pensando en nosotros..

Cameron; Te amo, mi hermosa ojo verde.

Lauren: Y te amo, mi guapo ojo marrón.

We were about to kiss. However. My phone started ringing. I grab it to see that Taylor is calling. I looked at Cameron. And he nodded his head. I nodded my head too. I pressed the answer button.

         [̲̅L][̲̅a][̲̅u][̲̅r][̲̅e][̲̅n]: 🅷🅴🅻🅻🅾?!.

          [̲̅T][̲̅a][̲̅y][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅r]: 🅻🅰🆄🆁🅴🅽!. 🆆🅷🅴🆁🅴 🅰🆁🅴 🆈🅾🆄?!.

           [̲̅L][̲̅a][̲̅u][̲̅r][̲̅e][[[̲̅n]: 🅲🅰🅼🅴🆁🅾🅽 🅰🅽🅳 🅸 🅰🆁🅴 🆂🆃🅸🅻🅻 🅾🅽 🅾🆄🆁 🅳🅰🆃🅴.

            [̲̅T][̲̅a][̲̅y][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅r]: 🆆🅴🅻🅻.... 🅶🅴🆃 🅷🅾🅼🅴 🆂🅾🅾🅽.. 🅿🅻🅴🅰🆂🅴!!. 🅱🅸🅻🅻🅸🅴, 🅲🅷🆁🅸🆂 🅰🅽🅳 🅸 🅰🆁🅴 🆁🆄🅽🅽🅸🅽🅶 🅾🆄🆃 🅾🅵 🅴🆇🅲🆄🆂🅴🆂!!.

            [̲̅L][̲̅a][̲̅u][̲̅r][̲̅e][̲̅n]: 🅾🅺!. 🆆🅴'🅻🅻 🅱🅴 🅷🅾🅼🅴 🆂🅾🅾🅽

           [̲̅T][̲̅a][̲̅y][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅r]: 🅾🅺🅰🆈.,. 🆂🅴🅴 🆈🅾🆄 🆂🅾🅾🅽.

Taylor hang up.  I put my phone away. And look at Cameron. Guess he heard, because he's putting his puppy face. He's always cute like that!!. I hug him and give him a kiss on the cheek.

Lauren: after this. We should head back.

Cameron; hehe... Agree...

Him and I then shared a wonderful kiss, the kisses I always love. It's always passionately. Noting rough or... How horny couples do. My wonderful Cameron... Always so gentle. That's why I want to run away with him. Away from the haters and the one's that judge. Poor with poor and rich with rich... Just,.. No. Not right at all..
*******************

(A/N; another chapter out. And a little short too. But anyways. Let's leave the "three cover ups" Get a break. Like for real 😅😏)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956 20 15
My first story sorry if it sucks. And sorry about the description too! Camila's G!P
35.1K 570 9
credits to spending-words on tumblr :) - must be following me 'cause of privacy thing on wattpad was on when I published :( sorry for any inconvenien...
22.5K 855 3
Be careful what you wish for...