TBDQFS-The Boy who did not qu...

By SeanOcampo9

Adrian James was an every average teenage boy who goes to an everyday normal school but people didn't realize... More

Here I was, Dragged By My Crook
Being with an Idiot, Gave me an Artpiece
I Seem Ridiculous, But this Shirt was not any Fun
The Thing about notes... you hardly trust it but you just go with it
The Vulnerable me meets My Polar Opposite
I met my Knight in shinny lip gloss
Is it me or did I just meet Tinker Bell with her Razzle Dazzle
Tinker Bell wasn't enough; but Casanova over here thought otherwise
Here I was... So what should I do?
I was out of it so... I ran from it all and went to sober up in Scandinavia
The Unexpected Friendship... with a freaking crybaby
Dreams can make a fool out of us, but does it really?
One of life's lessons... DON'T TRUST YOUR GOD DAMN GUT!!!!!!
One of lifes lessons... DON'T TRUST YOUR GOD DAMN GUT!!!!!! Part 2
Elizabeth Thorn Prologue
Was I just clueless

The Life of Me that People Did not Quite get

257 4 6
By SeanOcampo9

A/N

Hey guys!

I just wanna create this book to show that there are people out there who have a sense of weirdness that ordinary people ( like everybody else) did not even realize that they are just either going on a phase or they just want people to interact with them. This might be also towards the nerdy type of people, well.. for starters

I am one of them sooo don't get me wrong but being a nerdy guy feels kinda normal the only thing that is different about you is that you have glasses on and a crappy vision on both of your eyes sooo yeah. Also all idea's from this story are just the wonderful illusion of the authors mind soo... think of it as something artistic and well imaginative in a good way.

Ok, soo enough about my non-stop talking here but hope you guys enjoy this!

Also I almost forgot, for my story Ascent its kind of hazy for me at the moment but I will promise you guys that I will work something out within this weekend because it seems like decades since I updated a chapter from that book. Soo yeah that is just about it.

Go my readers and read the life of weird poeple (that's kinda like me that is) Ohhh welll.

-------------------------------------------------------

Adrian James, he is a 17 year old guy who goes to a high school called Raynes High. The funny thing about this is everything was just all normal and fine, to his perception that is. He was now standing a mile away infront of the school front door which were gladly waiting for him to come in to make a reproductive day in school.

In which was kind of unlikely for him, he would always do his homework, revise and do all the stuff that he had to do in what was a blur of topics and lessons from the week and spend his time mostly scrolling down his Wattpad account and seeing people read his work and also do a little chit-chat with the other fellow authors in the industry.

Today, he was standing idly on the grassy patch in front of the school with his black beanie that was partially fitting on his medium sized head that covered his wavy dark locks of hair but with a long fringe sticking out on the front, he wore thick black rimmed glasses that mostly hid the light dark bags under his eyes. Today he wore a dark blue shirt that fit his slender body that had the words in front of it say 'Don't bother me when there is no need'. He wore dark washed jeans that was preferable to Adrian for today.

The worst day of them all... 'MONDAY'

The weather of that un-bearable day was just quite right. Just how Goldilocks likes it. Adrian was fiddling with his phone continuing to check for any updates of stories from other authors as he was about to refresh the books that he had on his library in Wattpad the red school bell rang somewhere in that soo called 'prison'.

People might say that it was a prison cell but for Adrian, he would just think that it was a place to gain a certain foundation of knowledge and also a place for more open and friendlier people to interact and talk. But for Adrian's situation that was a huge problem. The start of a whole new semester.

Some where already starting the 'Selection Period' in which was like dodge ball. Certain leaders of each group will gain members and well it was like a ballot-grabbing opportunity contest at the moment. He glanced at the vicinity, even if it was just the front grounds of the school which was like a field that can fit a crowd of tourists at the airport lobby.

Some of them were already huddled in mini groups while I on the other hand was just a standing spectator seeing the marvelous seen of going-to-be-popular people in front of me and the average and normal people. From the shy to the open people, they are already getting along with them soo well it gave me a twist of-jealousy?

Adrian quickly grabbed a fist full of his own shirt that made him realize that 'interacting was not my kind of thing' which was kind of realistic for him but well it the first day of school what can happen. He shrugged the thoughts and upon doing so the front door were now allowing people to go inside the school.

'Ohhh boy. The hall way is going to be packed.' as he muttered to himself which gave him a little push to increase his confidence for this day just to end.

He treked from the field to the hard concrete pavement of the school, the sun was now giving a little heat haze which made Adrian a little bit sweaty. He was just a few feet away from the opened doors of the cage that he was gonna spend his whole day in. The school was lucky this semester to get air conditioning for the hallways.

This was just the calm morning 'status' in Riverside, Arizona but later in the evening- phew its gonna turn quite a bit warm due to the dissipating heat that would be stuck from the ground that would go out of the earth. Adrian lost track of everything around him when he noticed that his skin was cool to the touch and the sweat diffused from his skin like vapor.

He was quite alright now, the hallways weren't that packed as he expected awhile ago but who nows ' Maybe the 'tidal wave' would appear anytime soon.' he thought to himself.

Teens everywhere were sprawled on classroom doors, lockers and well not far from where Adrian stood he can see the glimpse of jam packed cafeteria just around the corner from the loud chattering noises that it emitted.

All that I have to do is find somewhere to sit or even, why not just head to class and take out all the stuff needed and type out the story. That wouldn't be so bad,right? The only thing that Adrian could rely on was either his brain or his conscience. He quickly took out his phone and went straight to the photo's option to see a cyber copy of his schedule of the day.

He was gonna go to Room 203 to do some English Language class. The thing about English on a Monday was that there were free computers, no people around to check the stuff that Adrian wanted to see in his spare time and well just no people. He quickly realized that on the side bit of the Room was the floor which it was located on. He had to go up a few flights of stairs just to arrive in his class.

Great! From new semester to the struggle of life or death early in the morning. he muttered silently to himself not letting people giving him the 'did-he-just-talk-to-himself 'look and the 'how weird' look plus the side laugh included.

The area were Adrian was is the cafeteria door were wide opened to prevent blockage of people during the 'lunchtime rush' hour. There were to ways on his sides, on the right was a hallway with the students and PDA couples staring into each others eyes and other hormone releasing teens in that area while on the other one was a still and quite one.

One wall was mounted with a billboard filled with students going on trips and stuff with their 100 watt smiles that may seem that they enjoyed their trip more than ever instead of being caged in this hell hole. Wouldn't that seem realistic?

So either which way he took people were bound to come out and pass by his way in which he hardly does not want to happen. Being a nerdy geek with a set of four eyes was not the problem it was just physical contact with a person from stare,glance,touch,breath or even just being near them made him want to turn into a ball and hide from the rest of the world.

So he just picked option 2. That route was kind of clear, he headed that way and went past some wooden double door and made frequent passes until he reached he reached a flight of stairs which was good actually. No people were present.

A thought came to him ' Hey, why not type in a short 'poem' about my life as a kind of lonely person on Wattpad?'

He could not object to the urge of posting something on the most frequent site of people who want to express themselves even though there were tons of bad grammar, mis-spelled words and no proper punctuation which was good for those who are willingly going to post some of their ideas that readers would love to read.

Adrian trekked step by step on the stairs while typing. People this is safe to do when you are just on a deserted stairwell do not try this if there was people or even do this while texting,reading or even typing a story while walking anywhere. Safety first people.

He directly went into his Create Option in Wattpad and directly tapped on the +New Story button.

He then typed:

'My day in school is like a cellphone,

I quickly ran out of battery if someone overuses me,

I am useless when I connect to someone when I did not have a single person to call,

I am but caged in the premises of my rucksack from the terrible wails of teachers distress.

I would not seem to fit into all of this,

But all I wanted was someone to be with and enjoy my day.

He then typed the last few things to his soo called 'poem' and when he was about to press save he tripped up a step which was not the only thing that was gonna hurt him the most but the one thing that escaped the grasp from his hands just a few seconds ago. He gazed on the Iphone that was ascending in midair in slow motion in front of him but he would quickly realized that he couldn't make it even though he had the fast reflexes.

Adrian was now escaping his prolonged 'Nooooooooooo' from his lips when it was already descending on the ground. Out of the corner of his eye, a blur quickly passed him and clutched his phone before it even crashed screen first on the hard concrete floor which would have done an effective damage on the screen.

Adrian then glanced at the person who was now tossing the Iphone up and down from his palm and thought of the impossible that it might fall and he would know who would have to pay for the repairs. He was just throwing it up and down with it like a small sack filled with coins.

He was grinning lively with the fate of my phone on the palm of his hands ,well technically he wasn't holding it but you get the picture. Adrian stared up into the person who saved his most precious friend. The sun was behind his back that made his frontal appearance covered with shadow all that Adrian can see was his grin.

'What would I do What would I do what would I do, from all the places I picked why of the the places from this school does it have to have my phone taken hostage.' he thought. 'Maybe, just maybe this would be the time that he would bribe me up witha deal and I can have my Iphone returned to me.'

The stranger then spoke, " Okay lets have a deal.' his words were glossed with something... a sense of wanting companionship or just plain ruthless.

I quickly thought as he said those words. I knew it.

The stranger then continued ' How about I give you back your phone and you could be my money back for the day, cuz I forgot to bring in my wallet today.' after ending the sentence with a friendly but plot full grin. You might not know they might never give it to you back and they might sell it on Ebay or amazon or something just to get the grub of the day.

'Think Adrian, Think. Have a no phone or just let him be your bitch for the day and that's a deal.

'Okay fine I would be your moneybag for the day aslong as once we agreed to this you can give me my iPhone back. Capiche?'

'Sure why not. Right now I am starving as hell so lets go to the canteen then?' after agreeing first the deal then ending it with a knowing-ful look that you would could say no to.

He then tossed me my phone which I luckily got. Thank God. I then saw the creen and it was still on the agreeing process of posting the poem and I tapped yes and waited for it to load up with a huge green check mark that notified me that it was already uploaded up the net.

Once that was over I have to check whether being a cash machine for this bloke over here would be worth it for returning my uncracked Iphone screen. Speaking about canteen, that was one of the places I would not like to approach by myself but having this crook with me.

Well, man up and face the crowd Adrian that's all there is to it. We then agreed and started going back to the way I came from and went to the cafeteria.

---------------------------------------------------------

Phew......

Hiiyaa guys

I just typed this story today and this kinda time. Its in the late eveening today and just like that why not create a story about something I usually do with my groupie's. Spouting nonsense and being weird. Being weird is good, everybody has that little smudge of weirdness in our DNA you cannot hide it.

Ohhh well enough from me. Hope you guys enjoyed the story of Adrian and his highschool life of Weirdness. Also tell me which were the parts that you like and dont forget.

VOSING- voting and commenting is but a step to make an author believe in their writing.

That's kind it for me for now see you guys then. :)

SeanOcampo9

©2015 28th January

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352 6 20
"I hate you Adrian Becker. I hate you. And this is a FACT." I shout while he restrains my arms pushing me against a door. "Lie all you want, Beth...
5.6K 117 44
You know those cliche teenromance books where jock boy falls in love with the nerdy girl and they live happily ever after? Well ever wondered what wo...
78.3K 3.2K 24
Cassandra Gray is and always will be a nerd. She's the kind of girl that wears superman tees and reads comic books, and has never missed a superhero...
4.8M 160K 35
"Maybe instead of focusing on getting girl's numbers, you should focus on getting A's." People automatically think "nerd" when they hear the name Jad...