Serial Lover

Door FrankieMarie__

Silence. "HUH?" He laughs aiming the gun at my head. "Does this scare you, babe," he yells with anger. My hea... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chpater 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 17

7K 140 26
Door FrankieMarie__

~Toxic~

LANI POV

"What the fuck was that Kilo?" I ask

"Shut the hell up," he says with anger driving faster. He really in his feelings because I had him chasing a damm phone around the city.

"No, Why the hell did you put a tracker on me?" I hiss.

"You're my fucking wife."

I laugh. "So"

"Didn't you learn your lesson?" he said referring to the kidnapping.

I sigh. "Your really fucking sick in the head."

He laughs very loudly and turns to look at me while he's driving. "You haven't seen shit yet baby."

I roll my eyes "I fucking hate you."

We pull up to the hotel and he gets out. I lock the door and stay in the car scared to go in. He doesn't stop me he goes in. I feel relieved that he left me alone. My eyes get heavy and I fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~

The Next Morning...

I wake up laying in a bed. How the hell can I sleep through shit. I try to move my hands but they are cuffed to the bed. Fuck. I fully open my eyes and see I'm not in the hotel. I look around and see big beautiful windows with a stunning view.

I hear noise so I sit myself up.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" I hear Kilo yell which makes me jump. Glass was being thrown and screaming was constantly being echoed through out the house. I get scared. Who is he yelling at and who is yelling at him?

A door slams and I hear footsteps. Kilo storms into the room bloody with a piece of glass in his hand. Blood was running down his face and his hands.

"Good Morning," he says as he walks into the bathroom. I sigh in relief. What the fuck is going on. He looked like he just killed somebody.

I hear his gun cock and he storms back into the room. My heart starts beating really fast and he stops and stands in front of the bed. I start moving to try to get out of the handcuffs. He has the cuffs on my wrist tight and they are starting to bruise.

He is still bloody and looks like a manic.

"What the fuck Kilo," I yell struggling to get out of the handcuffs.

"Watch your fucking mouth Kehlani," he says as he toys with the gun.

He aims the gun at me and I stop. I swear I didn't another inch.

"Your not scared of me huh?" he asks.

Silence.

"HUH?" He laughs aiming the gun at my head. "Does this scare you, babe," he yells with anger. My heart was beating so fast it felt like I was about to explode. I have never had a gun pointed at me before and damn it's scary.

It does scare me but I can't let him know that. I look at him and see the devil in his eyes. He stares at me pointing the gun. "Why do you have blood on you?" I ask with a shaky voice. I take a deep breath. I cannot show him that I'm scared.

"Where did you go yesterday?" he asks getting closer.

"The fucking museum" I spat at him.

"Watch your tone there babe," he says as he gets on the bed crawling towards me. He sits on top of me. He taps my forehead with the gun and with each tap he says a word. "Where" tap. "The" tap "Fuck" tap "Did" tap "You" tap "Go?".

I wanted to say something but my lips wouldn't move for some reason. I stare at him and see he is not playing. The looks in his eyes is something I have never seen before from him. He's giving me the same look my stepfather would give me. A kill look. I start to cry and he laughs.

"Answer my fucking question Kehlani" he yelled loudly.

"A friend's house," I say sobbing.

"Tell me which fucking friend or there dead."

My eyes widen and I tell him.

He laughs "The one with the son."

I look at him in confusion. "How do you-"

He cuts me off. "I know everything about you and your little fucking life," He gets up off of me and stands up. "I know about why you were kicked out of school" He chuckles. "Why would you have sex with your teacher?"

"I didn't," I look at him. How does he know all this? When did he even have the fucking time? They had it erased from the school records so he talked to my step father.

"Right but you were about to"

He uncuffs my right hand. I move my wrist around trying to get it to function. He reaches in his back pocket and throws a folded piece of paper at me.

"What the hell is that then?" He screams so loud that I'm pretty sure the whole city could hear him.

I open the paper and read it.

~~~
Dear Kehlani Paris,

Your mental health history has been a challenge. You were kicked out of school, put on many medical drugs, and recently ran away from home. This is showing us you are not stable and ready for the real outside world. We think it's best if you were to stay with a parent/guardian until they feel you are ready. Your mental health is not a joke and your stepfather is very concerned. Looking at your history we are too. Gilbert Williams will be taking care of you and is your best alternative right now. We wish you the best.

Your doctor, Emma Scott

~~~~~~

They can't be serious. I look at Kilo with a scared expression. This has to be old it still has my maiden name. I mean I have been off those pills for a long fucking time. This can't be happening. I was physically, mentally, and sexually abused by that man and they want me to go back with him. What the fuck has that doctor did for me? Nothing. That bitch seen the bruises and stayed quiet. She didn't help me one bit he fucking talked her out of it. That's what he does. Everyone thinks he's the good guy his looks deceive. He's a stone-cold fucking liar who will rot in hell for the things he has done.

"No no," I say as I start crying. "I can't go back there"

Kilo walks up to me and takes the paper. "You're not" he pauses "but if you keep fucking up I won't have no choice." He says coldly. Would he really send me back there? After I told him what he has done and who he is. I don't believe he would. This better be just a fucking threat.

"We will fight this Kehlani but you have to talk"

"Talk?" I asked confused while still trying to control my sobs.

"Tell them, me happened and why you ran away"

I sigh.. Fuck. "I don't think I'm ready to."

"You have no fucking choice," he yells. "I'm not losing you over some bull shit you did years ago,"
Lose me? He just threaten to send me there?
It's either that it going back to Gilbert.

He walks out leaving my left handcuffed to the bed. I hear him talking. "If you don't fucking find him your all dead mark my fucking words," and he walks back in the room. I wanted to ask what happened and why was he bloody but he told me not to fuck up. I thought he was going to uncuff me but he didn't he handcuffed my right hand back to the bed. He gets in my face and puts a cookie in my mouth.

"Eat"

He stands there waiting for me to finish it. He then grabs a water bottle tilts my head back and gives me a waterfall.

I was so fucking thirsty. I'm hot and sweaty and he seemed to notice. He throws the blankets off of me and takes off my socks. I just sit here looking confused. Why cant he just uncuff me? I don't need him to be fucking taking care of me right now.

He unbuttons his shirt I'm wearing and laughs. "Wearing my fucking clothes."

"Maybe if you let me pack my own bags I wouldn't be wearing your shirt" I roll my eyes when he wasn't looking. He needs to stop doing things for me.

He leave three buttons on making sure not to show my bra. "Do you always change my clothes?" I ask as I always wake up in different clothes whenever I stay with him. "No, who do you think I am?" he rolls his eyes. "The maids do, I don't understand how you sleep through it" he then smirks.

Imagine if Kilo wasn't the asshole he is. He could actually be a decent man. But I doubt that will ever happen. There's a 98.9 chance he won't change. I say 98.9 because it's gonna take something really fucking big for him too.

"We're leaving soon," he says as he walks into the bathroom.

"What? We just got here," I said not wanting to leave because I fell in love with Paris and it makes me feel close to my mother.

"To Los Angles."

I roll my eyes. Fuck. That's where Gilbert lives. Why the hell would we need to go to LA. I hate it there. I'm starting to hate the United States. After I'm done traveling the world I'm staying here in Paris.

"I just bought this house," he says. I look around to see how big this room is. "For you" he walks back in all cleaned up and I look at him confused. Did Kilo just say he bought this house for me? No he just wanted to kill me twenty minutes ago. He starts packing.

"Let me go so I can help," I say trying to find a way out of the cuffs. He ignores me. My wrist are hurting and bruised.

KILO POV

I pointed the gun at her because I wanted to kill her. I wanted her dead. Right then and there. With this doctor's note shit I wanted to end it. I couldn't have some fucking bum take her away from me. But I couldn't kill her either. Something stopped me. I don't know what. I was so fucking close to blowing her brains back. But I couldn't. I'm fucking failing myself. Again. I need to really let the world know about us. Let her father know what my intentions are with Kehlani and I why I choose her and not her sister. I know he has been trying to get in contact with Kehlani. He's been trying for years. But he couldn't. With her mental health history and her stepfather's power over her. Kehlani never stepped foot out of that house. He wants a relationship with her but I'm going to kill her before he even gets a fucking chance to talk to her. He's going to tell her what he's done. What he has caused for me and my family. He will watch her die. Every second of me fucking her up. He will watch it. He will feel the pain I felt and his daughters Will pay for it. I mark my fucking words.

We're going to LA because that's where her stepfather stays. He will also pay for fucking with me. Both of her fathers live there and this is the perfect opportunity.

The look in her eyes. She's fucking with my head. I thought if I would just kill her right now this all would be over with but I can it's so much more than that. I already bought the house. She's going to be staying here when I come out to Paris for business. It has high security and I can watch her every move.

She doesn't understand I have eyes on her at all times. I have been watching her since she was 14 but then I lost contact. Her stepfather kept her in that house. When she finally came to New York I got my hands on her. Now she's a dead woman waiting to be killed.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

244K 5.9K 47
I ran my hands through his hair, my grip firm as I pushed it down slightly, my main focus on his lips. "And then?" "Then I'd slide my dick into you...
287K 9.8K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
2M 52.8K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
2.1M 63.4K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...