Inazuma eleven go x reader "M...

By Sensei__Chan

⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! I also noticed I misspelled sometimes TSURUGI nam... More

Path
Tenma
Eleven
Past
Routine
Friend
Analyze
Eito Academy Against Raimon
Endou
Family
Holy Road
Rebellion
Destruction
Fight
Keshin
United
Descision
Discovery
Reveal
"awesome"
Training
Kaiou
Match
Fever
Troublemaker
Gassan Kunimitsu
New Member And Ennemies
Hakuren
Danger
Goodbye
Next Opponent
Kidokawa Seishuu
Team Work
More Meetings
Against Genei
Intense
Problems
Arakumo Gakuen
Sun
New Technique
Dragon Link
Light
Hangout With Kyousuke
Hangout With Shindou
Hangout With Kirino
She's Mine!
Rose's
Hangout With Tenma
Hangout With Nishiki

Taki Brothers!

2.1K 89 15
By Sensei__Chan

|Morning|

It's a peaceful morning with a nice weather, you woke up to have breakfast with your big sister.

"Can you get some milk sis?" You asked grabbing the cereal box.

"Sure." Said Your big sister and went to grab some milk from the refrigerator but... "It's empty.." Said Your sister shaking the empty bottle of milk.

"Sheesh.. I'll go buy some real quick." You said.

"Here's the money, be careful!" Said your sister handing you over the money.

"Kay!" You went to prepare yourself and grabbed your shoes and wear them and walked out of the house.

You went to the nearest shop and brought some milk then you saw Sousuke and Yoshihiko on your way back home.

Both of them notice you and they're face brighten. "[F/N]!!" they shouted and waved at you.

Yoy walk toward them with a smile. "Hey! Long time no see!" You said to them.

"True! The last we've talked was after our match against Raimon!" Smiled Yoshihiko.

"Did you two got along well after this match?" You asked.

"Of course we did." replied Sousuke.

"Good ! Anyway what are you doing out this early?" Asked Yoshihiko.

"Oh, I went to buy milk for me and my sister breakfast." You respond.

"Let me help you carry." Said Sousuke.

"Me too let me help!" Said Yoshihiko.

"It's okay, I can carry-" Sousuke took the milk from your hand's.

"Take that as my respect for you." Said Sousuke.

"Hey ! Let me carry it too!" Pouted Yoshihiko.

"No, you're still a child." replied Sousuke to his brother.

"I'm not a child!" Shouted Yoshihiko.

"Eh... My home is this way.." You said but both were too busy arguing.

You sigh then grabbed both of their arms dragging them to your home forcely since you didn't wanted to keep your sister waiting.

"Hey wait! [F/N]!" Shouted Sousuke.

"Where are you taking us??" Asked Yoshihiko.

"To my home, then when you two will be done 'carrying' you can argue later!" You replied them.

"We're sorry! Please don't get mad at us.." apologized Yoshihiko.

"Hmpf, whatever." Said Sousuke.

|Home|

Your sister sweatdrop.

"Who are these two..?" Asked your sister opening the door for you.

"Oh, them? It's Sousuke and Yoshihiko both from Kidokawa Seishuu, remember the team I fought against in holy road?" You said.

"Right... Welcome! Come in." Smiled your sister.

"Can you give me that?" You asked to Sousuke.

"Oh, right." Then Sousuke hand you the bottle of milk.

"Thank you for helping me!" You smiled at both brothers.

Then you all walked in and had a nice breakfast with Sousuke and Yoshihiko.

After that you asked them to practice with you, their answer is yes!

So you grabbed your soccer ball and all three went to the park and practice a bit with passing and stealing the ball.

"Say, [F/N].." Said Sousuke.

"Hm?" You look at Sousuke.

"I was quite shocked hearing after the match that you were an old SEED." Said Sousuke.

"Same ! You didn't looked like one when we met you!" Added Yoshihiko.

"Really? So the Fifth sector didn't aware you if my presence?" You asked.

They both shakes their head to say no as an answer.

"Weird.. Oh well! We've won so.. Fifth sector is no longer a problem to soccer!" You smiled and passed the ball to Yoshihiko.

"You really love soccer do you?" Asked Yoshihiko.

"Yup ! It's the only sport I am good at anyway." You replied, then Yoshihiko passed the ball to his brother Sousuke.

"So we are." Said Sousuke then passed the ball back to you.

"By the way, how come you two didn't ask for my number like Kishibe?" You asked.

"There was too much people surrounding you when you've won the Holy road!" Replied Yoshihiko.

"So we didn't bother." continued Sousuke.

"Aw... Come here then! I'll give you my number so we keep in contact!" You smiled and went to the bench and took out your phone.

"Sure, Yoshihiko. Your phone." Said Sousuke.

"Why not yours?" Asked Yoshihiko.

"Forgot mine at home." He respond.

"Okay fine!" Smiled Yoshihiko and gave you his phone, you putted your number and his then gave it back.

"Thanks!" You smiled at Yoshihiko.

"No problem!" Said Yoshihiko.

You then heard some meowing somewhere, you look around.

"What's wrong?" Asked Yoshihiko.

"I hear a cat..." You replied.

"A cat ?" Sousuke walk up to you two.

You then look at a tree and see a cat stuck on it!

"There!" You pointed at the tree where the cat is stuck.

"You're right! There is a cat!" Said Yoshihiko.

"I'll go get him, here." You gave the soccer ball to Yoshihiko and ran toward the tree.

"Wait! [F/N]!" Sousuke went after you.

You didn't wait for Sousuke and climbed the tree trying to grab the cat, but the cat was hissing at you afraid.

"Come on kitty! I'm here to save you not to hurt you." You said trying to not rush your movements.

"It's dangerous [F/N]! Get back down! I'll get the cat!" Shouted Sousuke.

"Don't worry ! It's not a tree like this that'll make me fall!" You shouted back at him and tried to approach the cat.

Then... Hop ! You successfully grabbed the cat in your arms, the cat wasn't struggling nor scratched you, looks like the cat understood you were here to rescue him.

Wait.. Now.. One of your hand can't be used since you're holding the cat..

"Huh..." You said.

"What's wrong??" Shouted Yoshihiko.

"I'm stuck.." You replied.

Sousuke face-palm himself. "Jump! I'll catch you from here!" Said Sousuke and opened his arms.

You gulped. "Are you sure?" You shouted.

"Do you trust me?" Said Sousuke.

"Uh..." You hesitated.

"Just jump already!" Yelled Sousuke.

"Trust my big bro! He may looks like it but he's strong!" Shouted Yoshihiko.

You closed your eyes, inhale then exhale and let yourself falling off the tree protecting the cat, then.. You felt yourself getting carried.

You slowly open yours eyes seeing Sousuke carrying you in a bridal style.

"Told you, you can trust me." Smirked Sousuke then put you down slowly.

You let go of the cat, the cat smile at you three then ran away.

"Thank you!" You smiled at Sousuke and Yoshihiko.

"Told ya my big bro is very strong!" Smiled Yoshihiko.

"Indeed, are you sure you only play soccer?" You said looking at Sousuke.

"Uh.. Who told you I only played soccer?" Said Sousuke looking away to not make eye contacts with you.

"So you DO play another sport?" You said.

"Maybe? Anyway, it's soon noon, I'm getting hungry." Said Sousuke.

"Yeah ! Let's get some nice ramen!" Said Yoshihiko.

"Sure !" You smiled.

That's how your day with these two brothers ended.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 5.2K 58
⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! - ALSO I misspell Tsurugi to TSUGURI so I am so sorry! I'll do my best to correct that i...
10K 773 26
Kirino x reader Someone changed Kirino's life. He always hoped to see that person again. He always bring a Campanula with him just in case if he ever...
73.1K 2.9K 37
⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! - (Books cover art: not found the creator please dm me if you know the artist who did th...
4K 112 61
(Can be read Fandom Blind) 5 Years after Raimon won Holy Road, Tenma has now graduated and a new generation begins their journey at Raimon Jr.High Af...