Destiny ||taehyung ff ||taexr...

By taekook____love

A girl name y/n who is going to marry a mafia but fall in love with an idol kim taehyung. Taehyung an idol... More

introduction
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16

part 8

352 16 1
By taekook____love

** 3 days later ***

Y/n pov

That day was like a hell because I lost my job and that mafia beast back. I hate him I know that he don't love me .he will use me and then leave me after marriage but suddenly I listen a voice .

???:baby get ready fast we are going to market

Y/n :Hmm kai but ----

Kai:I will not hear your but

He said rudely and leave me .if I don't change fastly he will come and I have to change in front others her and I don't want that even I want to go outside but the problem is that taehyung and mine swimming pool video became full viral all knows about that .

That's why i don't want to go outside but that beast will not leave me .

Y/n dress:

Makeup:

Footwear:

Hair:

Earings:

He come and I was wearing my heels.we just go for mall but i was wearing a mask .

We arrived mall at her car .he just choose me a not so covering dress and say

Kai : this dress is perfect for you babe

Y/n:but it's not so much short

Kai :what I say did it get you if I say change it and show then what you will do

Y/n :I--

Kai :I what babe

Y/n:I will change

I say while holding my tears because I know that tears will always in my life .
It never leave me .

I don't want to wear this dress the dress was fully not covered and I don't want to wear this type of clothes but i have to wear that dress as these dress was look like a net dress with some pieces of clothes .

But i see the size that size was not mine so I say that .

Y/n:kai that size is not fit on me

Kai :what you say ??

Y/n:size--

Kai :not about size what you call me

Y/n :kai

Kai :how many times I say you that I am your fiance than what will you call me

Y/n :baby

Kai :you are such a good girl .

Taehyung pov 

After that day I starting hateon y/n even i don't want to see her again .after my hectic schedule I want to go outside for shopping But there i saw y/n she was wearing a mask but i recognized her with her eyes .I saw also a men with her but what he was doing with her .

Do he was her boyfriend or something. He was choosing some dress for her and she silently watching her .but who the duck he was when he touch y/n she looks uncomfortable with her. Even she have tears in her eyes she was just holding her tears .

I don't know why feel like hurt to seeing her with that men but he just wrapped her hand in y/n waist and she don't even say a word .they just go to  changing section .after 5 minutes I don't know why I feel like to go to the changing section but why would I care about her maybe he was her boyfriend or fiance .

But I can't stop myself to go changing section and I listen y/n voice crying and  begging  .

Y/n :please leave me kai please just please.

I go and see that he was sucking her neck forcefully and I don't know why i push her boy from y/n .she was crying even without saying anything she became uncouncious.

???:who the fuck are you ??

Taehyung:none of your business and what the trying to do with her .

Kai:I am kai and she is my fiance whatever I want to do I can do with her did it get to you now go

Taehyung:If i will not go what you do

I say and he started puncing me and out her gun from her pocket . he was going to shoot me with her gun but i pick a vase and hit her in head and he became uncouncious.

I see y/n who was already uncouncious. I don't want to leave her but i was going to leave her with that men as he was her fiance but i suddenly recieved a call from unknown number.

??:Hello sir

Taehyung;who are you and why did you call me

???:sir I am gardener of that resort

Taehyung:then why did you call me??

Gardener:actually that day when you drown in water I see the sweeper drop some drops of body wash which make
y/n mam fall.

Taehyung:what are you saying this is true

Gardener:yeah sir why would I lie .and this was just a plan for y/n mam to leave her job

Taehyung:thank you for telling me bye

Gardener:bye sir

After listening this my heart and mind was saying me to not leave y/n .I fastly  pick y/n in bridal style and go to hospital. Doctor checked y/n and say

Doctor :she have traumatophobia

Taehyung:what is that sir

Doctor:traumatophobia means fear of getting beated  by someone. If someone will touch her ,slap her she will get more scared .this phobia became mostly in females just because of their past .in past they were getting beated.

Taehyung:what that means there are no cure of this phobia ?*worriedly *

Doctor:no there is a cure and that was love .in past they were getting beated and they suffered so much .if they get love and care .than the phobia can be cure and the cure is only love .

         .. .                  ......................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 1.4K 17
e: "The Mute Girl and the Mafia King" In a big city, there was a girl named y/n who couldn't talk. She met jungkook , the powerful Mafia boss. Even...
845K 29K 100
Y/n, a cute, beautiful and strong girl, is a surgeon. Kim Taehyung, the devil king, the biggest mafia king, from whom the world is afraid even the po...
704K 21K 19
y/n: " ur crazy!!!" i yell while crying. V: " yes crazy for you!" ~~~~~~~~ y/n a girl from a rich familly who live on her own. Taehyung a heartless...
6.8K 401 34
Story of a girl named Y/N who is very friendly, kind and crazy! ....And a boy named Kim Taehyung who is caring, funny and handsome! "It was already l...