𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘

By -RINNIEDADON

𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗿... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

14.2K 894 521
By -RINNIEDADON

ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ
𝐗𝐘'𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒
♎︎ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ 𒊹︎5:35 ᴘᴍ ♎︎

Mᴀᴍɪ's Dᴀᴅᴅʏ

yo where tf y'all at?
it's been all day

I rolled my eyes leaving him on read as me, Saint and Arianna walked down the airport, I genuinely hate this nigga.

"Sorry ma'am." I heard Arianna little voice say causing me to look at her.

"Your alright honey. You are so pretty." A older lady smiled at her.

"Thank you." She smiled and the lady looked up at me.

She flashed a smile at me then looked at Saint, she gave him a weird look but he wasn't paying attention.

"You saw that?" I whispered to Saint once we walked away.

"Nah what happened?" He asked and I shook my head.

"That lady had gave you a weird ass look."

"Mm ian worried bout them white folks." He shrugged chuckling.

"Mom. Mom. Mom." Arianna tugged on my sweats.

"Yes mami?" I asked and she held her hands out. I swooped her up and saw a group of girls walking over to us.

"SB Baby? Can we get a picture?" One girl asked recording us but I moved out the way.

I didn't want Arianna on the internet and Keenon sure as hell wasn't gonna be on my ass.

"I'm with my family right na' y'all." Saint said and I shook my head.

"No y'all go head." I waved them to do it. Saint gave me a look and I nodded.

They started taking picture and I stood against the wall holding Arianna on my hip. I caught Saint glance at me every couples seconds.

"Aight preciate it y'all." Saint smiled.

"Thank you SB. Love you." The girl that asked for pictures smiled touching his arm.

She being to friendly and touchy now, I really don't wanna bust her in the head in front of my child.

"Untun ian on nun dat shawty. I love y'all too." He shook his head at the girl before walking away.

"Bitch was being to friendly." I looked back at the girl as we continued to walk.

"She ain't mean no harm mamas." He chuckled throwing his arm over my shoulder.

"We gotta hurry up cause Keenon blowing my shit up bout where we at." I huffed.

-------

We pulled up to Keenon's house where a bunch of cars were outside. I huffed trying to keep my cool cause I know he got bitches in there.

I texted him saying I was outside and he read it immediately. "Okay mami you ready?" I asked looking back at her.

"Yes." She hummed not looking up from her iPad.

I looked at Saint who was looking at her. "Mami you okay?" He asked.

"Yes." She said as I turned around checking if Keenon was coming and he was.

"Aw hell." Saint mumbled rubbing his chin hairs. I twisted my lips up at him before getting out.

I put Arianna bag on my shoulder and took her out the car putting her on my hip.

"Washannin Xy'air." Keenon said as I walked up to him.

"Say washannin to your child Keenon." I said handing him the bag then put Arianna on the ground.

"Waddup Ari." He grabbed her hand but she didn't look up.

Something's going on and Ima find it out too, detective Xy'air is in action.

"Um everything's in there. I'm pretty sure you have stuff in there but I don't know. Call me if there's anything wrong." I said trying to avoid eye contact with him.

"Fuck is you telling me all these requirements and directions and shit? Ian no child nigga." He said.

"Cause I usually tell Mama Jay all this. Anythefuckways, she usually falls asleep around 11 so please don't have her up after that." I said as he stared at me ignoring everything I was saying.

"Aight princess." He licked his lips smirking. I stared at him clicking my tongue.

"Please don't call me that." I shook my head. "I'll check up on her later."

"So you really gon' act like we still ain't got nun?" He asked and I looked at him confused.

"Fuck is you talking bout? See that's that bullshit i be talking bout. Don't try that shit on me Keenon." I smacked my lips and leaned down to Arianna level.

"Bye mami. I love you." I kissed her cheek while she hugged me.

"Love you mommy." She whispered in my ear. Her voice was telling me something was wrong.

I sighed stand up and glaring at him. "Please be nice." I said and he chuckled.

"Aight." He nodded and I turned around going to the car.

I closed my door blowing out hair as he walked inside with Arianna following slowly behind him.

"She don't wanna be here mane." Saint shook his head pulling out once she got inside.

"I- there's nothing I can do bae." I kicked my feet up on the seat and laid my head on them.

He ignored me started making his way to my mama house. I really don't want my child over there.

After a while we pulled up to my mama house. Her mama nor any of my sisters cars were there.

"They home?" He asked as we got out.

"No I don't think so." I said pulling my house key out. I unlocked the door and pushed it in.

"It's nice in here." He said and I nodded.

"Lemme see how my room look." I said walking upstairs.

We went went into my room that was looked the exact same. You could tell they don't come in here.

"Oh nah. This your shit mamas." He chuckled as I sat on the bed.

"Yessir." I nodded.

"All these posters and shit." He pointed at the walls. "You don't even know half these muhfuggas."

"Yes I do. How you gon' tell me." I laughed slapped his arm.

He laughed laying beside of me on the bed. "Gimme a kiss."

I leaned down pecking his lips a couple times then he grabbed my neck making the kiss deeper.

"Whootie whooooo?" I heard my mama yell laughing.

I pulled away from the kiss smirking, we got off the bed going downstairs.

"Hey mama." I smiled.

"Hey baby. I missed you." She smiled kissing my cheek. "This must be Saint."

"Washannin Mrs. Richards." He said as they hugged.

"Such a gentleman. How are you doing baby?" She asked as they walked into the kitchen.

My phone dinged causing me to pull it out, I saw Blick texted me so I clicked it.

Bʟɪᴄᴋ

you needa come get ari
like now
he got this bitch putting her hands on her

on my way

I huffed in annoyance while putting my phone in my back pocket.

"Bae lemme see your key real quick. I needa go get Mami." I held out my hand.

"Fa what?" He asked pulling them out.

"Blick told me I needed to go get her." I shrugged.

"You want me to come?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No I'll be fine. He's probably gonna bring her out to me anyways. I'll call if I need you." I pecked his lips before walking out.

"Bitch nigga gon' get himself killed playin wimme." I said getting into the car. Crazy Xy'air activated!

------

I hopped out the car and went up to the door banging on it. I continued to bang until it was swung open.

"Fuck is banging fa'?" Keenon asked as I pushed him out the way walking inside. "Whatchu doin'?"

"Where is my child Keenon?" I asked looking around.

"Nigga she upstairs. Why you in here actin a fool fa'?"

I ignored him going upstairs, I opened up every room door until I got to hers.

She was in there with a girl who was sitting on the bed smoking a cigarette. "Who the fuck is you?" She asked.

"Who the fuck is you?" I slapped my thighs.

"Keenon's girlfriend."

"Oh is that right? You look quiet young." I said.

"I'm 18." She smiled.

Be nice xy'air be nice

"Mm okay and who might this be?" I asked pointing at Arianna on the ground.

"Arianna." She looked at her in disgust. "Who are you?"

"Xy'air love." I said.

"Ohhhh I've heard of you!" She jumped up smiling.

"Oh really? So you've heard I'm his baby mama huh?" I asked and she frowned.

"Yeah baby. I fight kids so watch who you talkin to and rolling them at." I grabbed Arianna and took her out the room.

"Go downstairs for me." I said and she nodded laughing.

oh she know something bouta go down

I cleared my throat going back inside the room. She was looking at me nervously.

"Untun love don't be nervous now. I just wanna have a quick conversation." I crossed my arms.

"O-okay." She nodded breathing heavy.

"You been putting her hands on my child?" I asked.

"Huh? I don't know what your talking about." She said. "Keenon!"

"Bitch Keenon can't help you now. It's just me and you." I chuckled hearing him come up the stairs.

"Ima ask again before I get violent. You put your hands on Arianna?" I asked.

"I-I only did once. She was cussing at me." She said and I shook my head.

"Mane don't fucking lie to my face like I'm stupid. Arianna know better to cuss." I said.

"Maybe you needa raise her better cause she sure did." She chuckled looking behind me at Keenon.

"Bitch don't get tuff once your nigga walks into the room. I'll smack the fuck outa you don't play wimme." I squinted my eyes at her.

"Do it then." She said and I nodded putting my hair up.

I walked up to her and smacked the fuck out of her like I said. She held her face in surprise.

"Oh you thought I was playin?" I chuckled and she swung but I backed up before it hit me.

I punched her dead in her mouth and grabbed her hair swinging her on the ground.

I hovered over her while aiming the punches toward her face. Some of her hits were connecting but I made sure all mines were.

"Aight Xy you did your damage." Keenon pulled me off her.

"Okay I'm done." I pushed him back off me. "One last thing."

He stared at me before nodding. That's how you know he don't care bout this bitch.

I turned around to her on the floor. "Bitch don't touch my child no more." I stomped her out.

"Keenon!" She yelled and I stopped being pulled out the room.

"Come on Arianna." I swooped her up once I got downstairs.

"Thanks for telling me Blick." I said and he nodded chuckling.

I smirked before walking out the house. I put Arianna in the back seat.

"Yo Xy'air!" Keenon yelled walking up to me as I went around to my side of the car.

"What the fuck do you want sir? How the fuck you gon' let a 18 year old put her hands on your child? Why you ain't hit her like you hit me? That's some shit to hit a bitch for." I asked.

"Listen ian know nun of that was happening on god." He lied and I shook my head.

"Keenon please don't let that girl make you get fucked up! Please don't!"

"Xy'air listen. I didn't know that was happening." He lied again.

"I knew something was happening when she started not wanting to come over here. But that's on me for trusting you with her after everything we went through." I nodded.

"Xy." He sighed as I got into the car.

I pulled out the driveway while tears streamed down my face. Glad these windows are tented.

"I'm sorry Ari. I'm so sorry baby." I cried looking at her in the rear view.

"It's okay mommy. Don't cry." She poked out her bottom lip.

I sniffed looking away from her. I feel like it's my fault this happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 202 7
𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡...
210K 5.1K 32
𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭? 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐭�...
206K 5.2K 37
"I aint think this love shit was real till I met you, this shit was unintentional" TOXIC BEWAREEEEEE!
193K 6.1K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U