Funny Begnnings|| Dwt

By XxPoptartstarrxX

Feelings are stupid. Romance is dumb. Gaming and mac-n-cheese, now that's where it's at. Being the best at ga... More

1 Im always number one
2 sicky wicky
3 So like frienmies now?
4 Paparazzi
5 Around the world
6 Living a Triple life
7 Yeah I Was In Orlando
8 FUCK IT Right?
9: 8 MoNtHs (edited)
10 Mr. Dream
11 A Riviraly for what
12 So like I love you but not really
14 ⚠ Oh Clay⚠ smut (rewrite)
15 No mistakes i think
16 I don't like you
17Christmas special.
18 Glued
19 if your happy im happy
20 Keeping Busy
21 Daily grind
22 Car Tingz
23 Bright lights and Gay bois
24 unscrew(cuts)
25 Last Day :D
26 ⚠Exclusive ⚠
27 Beep Beep bitch
28 Too many visits
29 Important issues
📸AUTHORS NOTES BELOW📸
A/N should I make a discord important
A/N ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY
A/N smut?
A/N
A/N IMPORTANT
A!N PLEASE READ I GOT A QUESTION
A/N ( check it out real quick)
A/N ( new book, schedule, smut tingz)
Discord (you can skip)
Hey you
we need more karl
READ THIS PLEASE
its my bday today!!
A/N im sorry you can skip
ACKEBFKD DB
you can skip
lifes really fucked rn
OML THANK YOU
Rest in peace Technoblade.

13 Missed communication

14.6K 250 517
By XxPoptartstarrxX

Here's A MUSIC VIDEO
**TechnoBabes POV**

I was bored as hell. It was 4:00 am and I couldn't go bother y/n because that pissbaby was over there. Usually, I would sometimes go over to her house at 4 am when we both couldn't sleep and she would make warm tea and I would make some sort of snack.

I kinda hope dream leaves soon. I mean I dont hate him but he's all up in my space. It doesn't matter anyway right though? He'll leave soon and I can have y/n back. Yeah and we can go back to being fri-ends.

I sigh looking at my ceiling after processing too much. I roll off my bed and go to my bathroom. Nothings better than a 4 am shower. I turn on the water to max heat and strip. I get into the shower letting the heat of the water run down my body, giving me goosebumps.

I pull my hand through my wet hair and sigh. 4 am showers dont feel that great anymore.

**Your Pov**

It was 4 am and I was laying in my bed. I couldn't sleep and I figured Techno couldn't but I never got a text. It stirred in my mind. It was funny how I became besties with a monotoned blood god bitch. I loved it, I could make raunchy ass jokes and never get judged.

That poked at me though. Techno was....well..... but. I didn't want to think anymore so I threw my comforter letting the now comfortable heat of it dissipate. I then stretched myself to the end of the bed. getting up and walking downstairs. I wanted to do something.

I didn't want to eat and I didn't want to watch tv. Then the ocean caught my eye. it would be cold but I have a wet suit. I could just go naked it is dark. I looked out toward it thinking.

The warmth of the house didn't feel so nice anymore.

**Dream POV**

It was 4:15 am and I couldn't sleep. The bed was comfortable and the whole house smelled like her. I couldn't stop thinking of it, of our nap. It was pissing me off. Why can't I stop, it's not like it's unpleasant thoughts but they seemed to not want to abandon my mind.

I sighed and pushed the cover off me and sat at the edge of the bed. This house was too warm. I felt suffocated. I get up and walk downstairs. I dont see or hear a thing it's too quiet. I look at the moon and the sway of the warm breeze pushing trees. I keep looking out the bay window in the living room until I wanna go outside.

I quietly open the front door trying to not make noise. I dont want to wake y/n and she be pissed. I crept out of the house locking it back and started walking. I strode over to the side walk and just walked.

I took my phone out and started up Spotify putting on one of my favorite songs. It didn't sound as good anymore.

**3rd or like 2nd POV**

You let the cold waves hit your bare skin.. you decided to go out naked. It felt nice and not as cold as you had intended. You were waist-deep inching deeper every other minute. Everything at the moment felt nice and calming.

Techno got out of his shower feeling cold AC hit his skin giving him goosebumps. He went to his bedroom ad put on only dark blue boxers. Then walking downstairs in his own house he turned the AC up. He liked the cold it was comforting to him. He then settled down on his soft couch that felt like heaven and turned on some random show.

Dream walked up to a small convenience store. He walked in and gave a small wave to the unknown woman behind the counter. Seemingly he was thirsty for something cold and chilling. The ICEE stand in front of him called his name. He went over getting himself and blue razzberry one and paid for it. paying no mind to the flirtatious cashier. He pressed play on his song again now walking through a wooded area enjoying the cold beverage.

Sapnap was sleeping peacefully.

**Dreams POV**

I walked back to the house leaving the comfortable woods. I walked in to see y/n making a sandwich in a huge Hoodie of her own merch. "too good to wear mine huh" I said low and jokingly. "Yeah mines so much softer," she said quietly. "You want a sandwich" she turned to me with a restful face. "yeah that sounds nice" I replied as she turned the lights out and made mine.

"It's more peaceful in the dark" She replied to my unasked question. I breathed in the vibe and pulled out my phone pausing heatwaves [;)]. I then pulled up my Twitter.

I responded and then looked at other comments. I then looked up to see y/n almost done with the sandwich.

"Here" she whispers and sat down beside me with the sandwiches.

I take mine and she takes hers." thanks" I give back the tone of how the vibe is. Peaceful.

I wake up in the guest bed with my back sore. I then remember I fell asleep in the chair and it was an hour later before y/n and I woke up.

I rolled over and checked the time.

12:30 pm

Wait today's the first day of the shoot. I hop out of bed and rush downstairs to see y/n all done up.

She had a black plaid skirt with a plain short sleeve black crop top. Her hair was up in a high ponytail. (Pulled back with berets if too short/ had a hat on if you have no hair)

She then had neutral makeup and a pop tart in her mouth while she was on her phone.

"Damn what time did you wake up"

"At like 9:00 the shoot is at 1:00"

"So your running off of 4 hours of sleep"

"I do it all the time. Between streaming and modeling," she shrugged eating mini-wheats

"Gimme some of that" I grabbed but for the bowel but she swiftly moved it.

"Hell no get your own" she set it back down.

"But I want yours" I walked over to her side of the counter.

"No I said get your own you pissbaby" she giggled.

I poked her side and she laughed. "Oh, so your ticklish huh" I poked her side again.

She laughed "stahp" she yelled milk coming out of her mouth.

I take my thumb and wipe it. Holding my hand there once I do.

It's silent and the room fills with unbearable tension.

Should I just

I shake that thought out of my head and start tickling her. "Clayy nooo," she says through laughs.

I tickle her more until I feel something in the pit of my stomach. I stop tickling her only to see nothing happening to my stomach.

"You're lucky im hungry or else I wouldn't have stopped" I laughed and she wasn't clearly breathing she was laughing so hard.

"You- ever and I mean ever do thAt again and im gonna kick your ass"

"Kinky" I winked and she playfully threw a punch.

"I'm gonna throw a spoon at you"

"Kink-" she covered my mouth.

"I'm warning you clay" she looked at me in the eyes.

** you're pov**

I removed my hand from his mouth my whole body heated. I didn't like the way it felt. I felt bad but good at the same time.

"I want to kiss you" left clays mouth before he could stop it. I looked at him not moving but watching his lips twitch and his eyes search for my answer.

"Then do it" I smirked at him pushing dominance in my voice. Either he does or he doesn't.

"You would like that wouldn't you," he says leaning in. Pulling my face toward him by my chin.

"You's like that a lot huh" he voiced in more of a breath. Then an alarm sounded off.

"Oh, man looks like it's time for the shoot" he lets go of me and grabs his phone turning off his phone.

"Oh-uh..yeah um I'll drive" I barely can speak as I quickly grab my keys.

"Okay," he replies. I can hear the grin in his voice and it bothers me.

I walk out the door without telling clay to follow. Because he's already so close behind me I don't need to.

"hEy....can you lock the door" my voice cracks. "Sure thing" he goes to lock the door and I don't wait for him. I got to get myself together this man shouldn't be able to do this.

He catches up to me and we get inside my Audi. "So do you know where the building is," clay asked buckling his seat belt.

"Yeah, I've been there before it's really nice" I strain trying to keep a steady head. I'm going to get him back for this.

----20 minutes later

We walked into the building signing in and such when I saw something unexpected. Technoblade was here.

"Wait where's George and sapnap I thought we were modeling with the dream team."
I walk over to Mika my manager who ideally signs me up with these things.

"Well uh, clay right said those guys didn't know what you looked like and you didn't want them to see you. I dunno what's that about. Is it your gaming career thing?" Mika answered talking a thousand miles per minute.

"Mika calms down and who's told you that." He pointed over to clay. "That guy he said it was about your gamer identity or something" he then looks down at his clipboard.

I stomp over to clay with a serious look on my face. His back is facing toward me as he talks to techno.

I stop right behind him and tap his shoulder. "Yeah" he turns to me.

"Can I talk to you" I keep my voice flat and stern. "Uh sure. Be right back techno" he replies.

I walk over to a corner and stop."do you wanna tell me why the plans have changed huh" I look at him dead serious.

"Okay look techno and I only really know what you look like. At least behind you gamer personality. Plus techno is not the one for group hugs. So I figured that it could be us. Your manager loved the idea after I told him about the situation" he shrugged his shoulders.

I pinched the bridge of my nose. " what exactly is the Situation Huh because last time I checked there wasn't really one"

"Well uh, you see... You'll see" he stutters out a dumb response and I sigh.

"I guess it was nice to think of my privacy like that but I signed the deal so I knew what we were going to be doing. Anyway, we have to get dressed for whatever we're doing so ill see you soon" I looked at him rolled my eyes, and walked away.

But not before I caught him biting his lip.

I got into the dressing room to see something weird.

But like you can't see your face Or

I put the outfit on letting it settle I then did my own hair to fit the vibe of the outfit. I finished up and took some props. I then walk out to see dream and techno dressed in the same style.

Fuck it's hot

I mean like the outfits hot.

I snap out of my thoughts when my name gets called by Mika.

Dreams (pick the one that goes with yours)

Then technos

"Coming" I answer mikas yell and walk over to the guys." so what's the plan"

"Okay so these two are fighting for you and you are fighting them. So we're gonna do a few action poses and few other poses got it." Mika talked so quickly I couldn't even object.

"Okay I first want y/n in the middle facing me and dream and techno at her side facing to the sides" he ordered and we got all in position.

"Dream I swear you're going to regret this" I mutter under my breath. "Well, you're going to regret this" I hear techno say. "What?" Is so but then I get cut off by his action.

He picks me up and I squeal. He holds be bridal style while pointing his sword towards dream.

Dream goes with it and holds up a shield and a sword. Then Mika goes crazy with the camera loving it.

Great...

$$20 minutes later bc im lazy$$

The photoshoot finally ended and I changed into sweat pants and a t-shirt I brought. Drinking some water and thinking back on today.

I then get all giddy thinking about this morning and decide to quit thinking.

I open my door and Mika walks in. "Uh okay come in I guess thanks for knocking," I say with heavy sarcasm.

"No problem." I shake my head in disbelief. "But we need to talk. So I decided with our gaming company partners and we think that we should label this as Y/an, Dream Techno. We think it would really pull the whole gaming thought together. So what do you think." He spoke still too rapidly.

I mean they still wouldn't see my face so... "Sure it sounds great now leave so I can" I answer and he raises his hands in defense. "Okay, okay, miss grouch" he walked out the door and I follow him closing it.

I walk over to Dream and see that techno is nowhere to be seen. "Hey, where's techno?" I ask as dream takes a drink from his water bottle.

"Uh idk but we should probably head back this place looks like it's closing time," he says finishing his water.

"Yeah, I guess" I grab my wallet off the hooks on the wall and walk to the door. "C'mon let's go" I walk out and unlock my car.

I think it's time to mess with dream now.

I get in the car and he gets in. I start it up and place my hand on the console.

I waited until we were on the road when I slowly move my hand near his arm. He didn't notice yet but he probably would soon.

We were almost home and I was going to move it again but he lifted his arm and turned the radio on. Still not noticing my hand so I moved it back.

I'm going to have to get him in the house then. I think as we pull up to the house.

I stop the car and park it. "I'm hungry wanna order pizza when we get inside" I suggest. "Yeah, that sounds good right now." He replies and we get out of the car heading into the house.

I walk up to the door but stop abruptly. He hits my back and grunts. I smile and open the door.

I walk in and 'accidentally drop my keys' so I bend over real slow in front of him and grab my keys coming back up.

Only to be met with dreams chest to my back. "Why are you so close huh" I gave a cocky grin hoping he'd catch it.

"Mhm, what do you think you doing huh. Stopping in front of me like that" he says low close to my ear.

"I have no clue what your talking about" I shrug my shoulders and walk forward only to be stopped by hands turning me around.

"Oh so you think you can get away with that huh," he says low again and I gulp. "Well you did it to me this morning so I figured I do the same. Plus you're not the boss of me." I sass

"You wanna change that"

%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Heyo so smut is for sure will he next and if you don't wanna read it don't worry bc the next chapter won't have a plot in it at all so you can skip it if you want.

Pop-out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 7K 28
「 𝙳𝚢𝚜𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊 」 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ D...
1.9M 76.9K 100
▍ 𝐄𝐑𝐑Ø𝐑 ! ↳ ❪ 𝖺 𝖽𝗌𝗆𝗉 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 . . . ❫ ❛ OH DARLING LOOK HOW DIRTY YOU'VE MADE ME BECOME ❜ 🍷 ָ࣪ ۰ 🍒 › ...
CalPal By kiwi

Fanfiction

640K 21K 46
@CalPal: who the fuck is this dream bitch? I have a few choice words. @DreamWasTaken: @ me next time, yeah? I have arrived, I will take those choic...
1.1M 17.9K 20
Of course pissbaby we will play again soon, dw oh, I wasn't worried. A small twitch streamer gets raided by a large streamer named dreamwastaken. Thi...