My Iron Wall [Aone x Reader]

Par sanzuscumbucket

COMPLETED Y/n Koganegawa is starting a new school that her brother, Kanji Koganegawa goes to. Her parents si... Plus

•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
Part 2?
A/N (please read)

•Chapter 7•

2.6K 58 227
Par sanzuscumbucket

(Y/N POV)

"I thought he told you?" I said confused.

"He told me that you were with him but not the reason," kanji said.

"I just fell asleep and he forgot where we lived so he brung me to his house," I said.

"Why are you wearing his clothes!?" He yelled as I just walked to my room. "Hey! Come back! That's it, your grouned!"

"Oh shut up!" I yelled as I slammed my door.

•A couple days later cause I'm bored•

Aone🥰

Aone I have a question

Hm?

What do you want for Christmas?

Nothing in particular.

Tell meee>:(

I'll tell you when the time comes.

>:((

What do you want for Christmas?

Oooo I want (insert here) and (insert here)

Okay.

Why can't you tell me what you wanttt

Because I'll tell you later.

Tell me please I'll do anything you want

•after that•

(Aone POV)

"Mom?" I said as I walked into my moms room. "I want to get Y/n (insert items) for Christmas."

"Who's Y/n? Is it a girl? Omg are you dating her!?" My mom questioned.

"She's the girl I had over and you changed her clothes," I said.

"Ohhh her," she said, "okay do you need money to but it or is it online?"

"I'll ask," I said.

Y/n😊

Hey, Y/n
Yea?
Where do I buy those things?

:0 are you going to buy them!? You don't need to! It's okay

Ok I just won't get you that. I'll get something better.

I like (insert) type of things

Okay.

•Later at the store•

"She said that she likes (insert here) type of things, so what should I get her?" I said to my mom

"Well, I don't know," My mom said before she continued, "Oh! You should get her this!"

I picked it up and looked at it. "Perfect," I mumbled under my breath.

"Okay, we will get this and some other things like candy or something," I said.

"Alrighty," my mom said.

(Y/N POV)

I didn't know what to get Aone for Christmas. I asked everyone that knew him. His teammates, his mom, and even his pet turtle!

I couldn't think of anything else so I just decided to get him another turtle and and stuffed bear with a bear onesie. I got me one too so we could match on Christmas. Also I got him some candies and a picture of him and the team that I printed.

(This is the picture credits to the owner cause I just got that off google lmao)

•Christmas Eve•

On Christmas Eve all of the team and the managers we're together so I told everyone to open one present.

(Does any other family do this? Cause I we open things at my grandmas house on Christmas Eve and open one gift at my moms house. Ok let me stop and let you keep reading.)

I want into my bag to get me and Aones onesies. I went to go out mine on and when I got back I gave him his and told him to get changed.

When he came back he had a slight blush on his cheeks and so did I.

"Aone and Y/n sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Futakuchi started singing but Kanji stoped him.

"What the hell!? No one dates my sister!" Kanji yelled. He can be playful and funny but when it comes to me, he's a whole different story.

•after everyone opened their gifts•

Some people went home because they wanted to spend the rest of the night with their family and some were just in a different room. Me and Aone were in my room.

Aone was sitting on the floor with his back against the wall and me between his legs. My back was leaning on his chest and I was reading on my phone.

"Hey, Aone.. why didn't you tell me what you wanted for Christmas?" I asked as I put my phone down.

"I only want one thing and I'll tell you tomorrow," he said.

"Okay then let me just go to sleep real quick so it could be tomorrow," I said before he wrapped his arms around my waist. "E-eh!?"

"Don't go," he said.

"Well then at least go on the bed with me! Why are we on the floor anyways!?" I yelled.

He didn't say anything but just got up then picked me up. "Hey! Put me down!" He didn't listen but instead he just slammed me on the bed and hovered on top of me.

A few minutes of awkwardness passed and neither of us said anything. He was watching the clock so I decided to look at it too.

It had turned 12:00 and he grabbed my face turning it making me look at him. He stared into my eyes for a few seconds then kissed me. I gave into the kiss and it was.. the best thing I've felt in a while. I don't know how to explain it but it was just perfect.

He slid his hands up my waist waking shivers go down my spine. He soon broke the kiss and then said , "Y/n.. I like- no scratch that, I love you."

My face was all different types of red at that moment. All I could get out of me was, "I-I love you too!" and then pulled him into a hug.

After a long hug we decided to sleep because it was late. "You look cute in that onesie," I said then we went to sleep and cuddled each other all night.

In the morning i woke up to my brothers angry face and some of the team holding him back. Aone looked at them but pretended to be sleep.

I pushed him on his back and sat on him. "Wakey wakey~" I said trying to 'wake him up' and poking his cheeks. "Come on~ get up we have presents to open," I continued dragging his arms.

After he got up we went to go sit with the rest of the people there.

•After everyone opened their presents exept Y/n and Aone•

"Soo who will go next?" Futakuchi said.

"Of course my sister," Kanji said while glaring at Aone.

"Alrighty," I said getting the gifts that were assigned to me.

After I opened everyone's gifts I realized that Aone looked a little down. I decided to go and ask him about it, "Aone, is someone wrong?"

"Everyone got you good things and I feel like mine is bad..," he said in a sad tone.

"Don't worry, I bet yours is the best out of them all!" I said.

"Okay..," he said handing me the present he got me. It was in a red and green bag with a red bow on it.

I opened it up and my face lit up with excitement. It was (insert favorite item) with (insert favorite candy) and a stuffed (insert favorite animal).

I squealed while rolling on the floor and squeezing the stuffed animal.

"Y/n," Aone said.

I stopped rolling around and went to go sit next to Aone. "Yea?" I could hear Kanji in the back saying "why was his gift better than mine?"

He cleared his throat and said, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes! And I told you yours would be the best! Don't tell Kanji I said that." I said

Aone chuckled at the last part.

"Now it's time for you to open your presents!!" I yelled grabbing all of his presents which was really just the ones I got him and giving it to him.

"But I don't need anything, I already got what I wanted," he said.

I said, "Everyone needs more than one present!"

He opened the first one to see it was a turtle. He took it out and put it in his hand.

(All credits go to the owner and pretend that he's wearing the onesie)

I could only stare at how cute he is when he's blushing that hard. While he was distracted by the turtle I had organized the other things I got him.

He looked back up and fwhen he seen what I did he had a shocked expression. He pulled me in for a hug and mumbled a little "Thank you."

•Time skip cause I'm lazy asf•

Once we had put the turtle in the cage with the other one I said, "So, what're you going to name it?"

"Well, since the one I already had is Willy, let's name that one Wanka," He says.

"We should get 4 more and name the first one 'and', second one, 'the', third one, 'chocolate', and the fourth, 'factory'," I said.

He almost immediately said, "No."

•On Day before New Years because Idk how many days December has I think 30•

(Aone POV)

It was almost New Years and I couldn't help but smile at how happy Y/n was. She was beautiful. The umost beautiful girl I've ever seen. Dancing in her front yard, music playing, laughing while singing, in a dress, she just looked.. beautiful. Like an angel.

"Oh, hey Aone!" She yelled snapping me out of my thoughts and I waved.

"What are you doing here?" She said.

"It's almost New Years," I said.

"Oh! Right!" She said.

"Let's go," I said grabbing her hand and dragging her with me, "we're going to go look at the stars."

It was quiet until she yelled, "Really!?"

"Mhm"

•when they got there •

It was almost 11:50 when we got there because it took a while to get there. 

I had a picnic set out for when we got there and we  ate while we were waiting on New Years.

Soon.. the moment came, it was 11:59. I watched the clock closely and counted the seconds.

We started counting down together, I didn't yell but she did,  "10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1! Happy New Year!!"

We kissed. This time it was even more passionate than the last one.

"Happy new year baby, I love you," I said pulling her into a hug.

She replied but it was a little mumbled since her face was shoved in my chest, "I love you too, My Iron Wall."

Thank you for making it this far!
Unfortunately this is the end of this book.
I am making other books one is, kenmas sister [kuroo x reader], and the other, mha and haikyuu oneshots.

I hope you enjoyed!
Be sure to follow for updates.
Byee!!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

793K 25.9K 42
✿❀ Completed! ❀✿ my name is (y/n) toshinori , I'm 18 years old and I'm a graduate of U.A. high. I finished in the Top place in all of my classes all...
853K 52.4K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
3.1K 132 4
❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 ❞ After a thousand years of everyone thinking he was dead, the original heretic is back. N...