Crazy in Love | Charlie Gille...

By fairytalebucky

Winnie Jones, Charlie Gillespie's best friend, and girl he loves. To Winnie, Charlie was just her best friend... More

Prolouge
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Sequel info!
Sequel

Epilogue

2.2K 62 48
By fairytalebucky

It has been about a year since Winnie and Charlie got engaged. The two were still on cloud nine. Everyday they spent with each other they made everything worth it. All the planning was done. All they had to do was show up in 2 days. Tonight were the bachelorette and bachelor parties. They decided they wanted to just do one group party with all the people that they loved and that supported the two. Winnie was in the bathroom getting all dolled up for the party even if they all were just going to dinner and coming back to their place. She still wanted to look pretty especially for Charlie since it was their last night together as an engaged couple. The night after Charlie would be staying with Owen. In honor of the tradition of the bride and groom not seeing each other before the wedding.

"Hey lover, which button down looks better?" Charlie asked walking into the bathroom then taking a step back looking at Winnie with such love and admiration in his eyes,

"Baby, you look stunning!" He said walking up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist leaning his chin on her shoulder. She smiled, turning her head to kiss his cheek.

"You think so?" She asked by putting the finishing touches on her makeup and flattening her dress. Holding onto Charlie's arms that stayed put around her.

"Think so? I know so," He said, taking his chin off her shoulder to grab her hand and make her do a twirl. Winnie giggled one of her favorite things Charlie does when he says she looks beautiful.

"You look handsome, I think the black button down will make you look even more handsome." She said placing her hands on his chest with his hands on her waist. The two looked at each other with the biggest smiles on their faces.

"Hey," Winnie whispered, "We're getting married in two days." She said whispering to a happy Charlie. Winnie was as giddy as she could be. This was her dream and she was living it.

"Cross that off your bucket list yeah?" Charlie said, making her laugh but nod.

"Thank you," Winnie said, leaning her forehead against Charlie's closing her eyes.

"For what lover?" He asked placing a hand on her cheek

"For loving me, sticking by my side for these past 17 years. For not giving up on me." She said placing one of her hands on his cheek as they stayed in that position for a second.

"Always." Charlie said kissing his fiancee.Smiling as they both pulled away.

"Now we don't wanna be late for our own party so let me change my shirt and we can get going." Charlie said, giving her a quick kiss then heading over to change his shirt. Winnie went out into the living room to get her shoes and purse waiting for Charlie.

Once he was done changing his shirt they gathered all their things and headed over to the restaurant that they were all meeting at. The car ride was filled with laughter, stealing kisses at red lights and singing at the top of their lungs.

They arrived at the restaurant walking in hand, finding their friends waving them to the table they were sitting at. Charlie pulled out Winnie's chair then sat down.

"So?? How is the cutest couple feeling?" Madi asked after the waiter had come to ask what they wanted to drink. The two looked at each other smiling

"Amazing, excited, anxious but overall amazing!" Winnie said, taking Charlie's hand into hers. He smiled, kissing her cheek.

"That's great you guys. We are all stoked for this. Thank you guys for inviting us to be in the wedding party!" Owen said as the rest of them nodded.

"Of course! You all have been by our sides through thick and thin. It was the only right thing to do." Charlie said as Winnie nodded agreeing with him.

"Yeah we really owe you guys." She said as the waiter brought back the drinks for them asking what they would like to order to eat. They all ordered and the waiter was off to get their food.

About an hour later they were all sitting around the table, enjoying each other's company and laughing until they couldn't breathe. Winnie was so happy and content. She had everything she wanted and more. A loving future husband, a supportive friend group and caring parents that were by her side no matter what. Life was amazing.

They had all returned back to Winnie and Charlie's place. Telling all the stories from filming when Winnie wasn't there.

"Then there was this one time Charlie and Owen were acting like they were gonna kiss. I actually believed them for a second." Jermey said, making the group laugh.

"Where was I?" Madi asked in between laughs Winnie wondering the same thing.

"It was when we were filming in the Hollywood Ghost Club." Charlie said snaking his arm around Winnie's waist holding onto her as the night went on and on.

"Thank you guys for everything, for supporting a dn loving us through all of our ups and downs. You lot mean so much to us and we can't wait for you all to stand by us in 2 days!" Winnie said hugging them all as one by one they all headed out for the night leaving the couple alone.

"So, future Mrs. Gillespie, what would you like to do tonight." Charlie asks, placing his hands on her hips kissing her.

"Mmm, I just wanna be with you. Maybe watch a movie, maybe not." Winnie said with a slight smirk on her face. He laughed with the same look on his face.

"Alright baby," He said, throwing her over his shoulder and heading into his room closing the door.

Today was the day. The day Charlie and Winnie's lives were going to change forever. Winnie woke up with an empty spot next to her, she was sad but then remembered what today was. She excitedly hopped out of bed and into the living room where Madi and Savannah were sleeping.

"You guys!!! Wake up! We gotta start getting ready!" She said shaking the two girls away as they all held smiles on their faces. Once they were all up they looked at each other and just screamed excitedly, jumping up and down.

"Oh my gosh i'm getting married today." Winnie said, realizing taking over the look on her face.

"Is today really happening, I mean I get to marry the love of my life and my best friend. How is this real? It can't be this easy." Winnie said, running her hands through her hair as the two girls tried to calm her down.

On the other hand Charlie couldn't be happier.

"This is it boys, I get to marry the woman of my dreams. I'll forever be a taken man after today. Gosh I can't wait to see her dress, she's going to be the most stunning bride ever." He said buttoning up his slacks after he had tucked in his white button down. He walked over to Owen and Jermey holding the biggest smile on his face and no one could wipe it off.

"You're a little excited there buddy?" Owen said, patting his shoulder as Charlie nodded.

"I'm gonna call her. Don't worry not facetime just a call. You two go get ready!" He said heading into a different room to make the call. He was super giddy as he dialed her number. She picked up

"Hi lover." She said as you could hear the happiness in her voice.

"Hi baby, I miss you." He said, making her giggle, his heart thumping a little more.

"I miss you so much. But I cannot wait to see you in your suit. You're gonna look so good!" She gushed over him smiling.

"Yeah? Not as much as I can't wait to see you in your dress. You're going to outshine the sun my love." He said genuinely meaning what he was saying.

"I love you Charlie. One more hour until we are husband and wife. Mr and Mrs. Gillespie." She went on making Charlie get more and more excited by the minute.

"I love you more Win, I can't wait to kiss your face." He said making Winnie on the other side blush.

"Alright so it's time for hair and makeup I'll see you later lover boy." Winnie said before they were going to hang up.

"I love you so much Winnie Jane. I'll see you soon." They hung up and Charlie was now in game time mode. Here we go.

Winnie was sitting down in a chair feeling like a princess getting pampered for her big day. She just got off the phone with Charlie making her feel more ready than ever. She had her two best friends by her side and Charlie's two best friends by his side. She was ready. Once they were done they went outside the venue and took their bridal party pictures. They went back into their assigned room and talked to waste time until it was ready.

"Your dress is stunning! And you look stunning girl!!!" Savannah said as Madi agreed when there was a knock on the door. Madi stood up and went to open the door.

"Hey, I have a present from the groom to the bride." Winnie heard Owen's voice and smiled

"Owen! Come in!" He walked in but seeing Winnie in her dress really stunned him.

"Dang, Charlie was right. You do look stunning." He said hugging the blushing bride. Her dress was fitted then once it hit the waist it flowed out like a ballgown but not too big!

"Aw Ow, thank you. I'm so glad to see you! I wish I could see Charlie but I know we are almost there." She said as Owen nodded.

"Well, he wanted to give you something." Owen said, handing her the small box. "He said it has something to do with your childhood." He said watching as Winnie sat on the couch and opened up the box.

She opened the box and nearly cried. It was a small and dainty butterfly necklace with a small note.

Winnie,

I knew from the moment you brought Charlie over to our house that he was going to be the one you ended up with it. If you are reading this right now then I was right and you are about to get married. I always knew this day was coming. I never knew it would come when I wasn't there to help you get dressed and put this necklace around your neck. I gave this to Charlie the last time you two came to visit us. I knew he was going to take such good care of my Winnie Jane. Now you know how much I loved these butterflies. They were apart of my wedding and your mothers. Now you get to carry on the tradition and have it in your wedding. I love you with all my heart Winnie. Now go kiss your groom already.

Grandma Jones

She cried into Owen's arms not expecting to receive something like this.

"It's a butterfly necklace from my grandma. She said she gave it to Charlie because she always knew we would get married." Winnie said, dabbing her eyes with a tissue, as Owen took the place as if Charlie was there and hugged her tight.

"Oh Win, we all know how much she means to you. So I bet this is the greatest thing you could've gotten today." Madi said sitting on the other side of Winnie, rubbing her back. Winnie smiled looking at Owen.

"Will you put this on for me Owen?" Winnie asked a smiling Owen, He nodded taking the dainty piece of jewelry and clasping it around her neck. She smiled walking over to the mirror to look at it on her. As she was walking away her parents knocked on the door meaning it was finally time. Time for her to marry the love of her life.

Owen ran back to Charlie's assigned room right as the two boys were heading out to stand at the altar.

"Bro, you are gonna die. She looks so beautiful." Owen said to Charlie, making him so giddy. He started walking faster to get to mom who he was going to walk down the aisle.

"Hi mom, you look beautiful!" He said greeting his mom with a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you son, I went by and saw Winnie. She is stunning Charlie. I won't be surprised if you cry." His mom said laughing, making Charlie laugh too.

"Are you ready to do this?" His mom asked, looking at her son. As he answered,

"I've been ready since the day I met her mom. I've never been so sure of anything in my life." Charlie said looping his arm through his moms. Ready to walk down the aisle.

The two walked down the aisle as Owen and Jermey walked in front of them. Charlie guided his mom to her seat and then stood next to the officiant, awaiting his bride.

Soon, the music for Winnie to walk down the aisle started. At first all he could see was Winine's parents Then he saw her. And wow, he was speechless as his jaw dropped. Soon tears were spilling out of his eyes as he couldn't believe how lucky he was right in this moment. He got the gorgeous girl of his dreams, all of his best friends by his side plus both of their amazing parents.

The closer she got the more excited she was. Her hands were sweating and her heart was racing. This was it. It couldn't get much better than this.

Charlie took a couple steps to meet his beautiful fiancee and take her from her parents. She quickly wiped her hands on her dress making sure no one noticed but Charlie sure did. He laughed slightly before taking her hands in his.

The ceremony picked up and now it was time to do their vows in which they decided to write themselves.

"Charlie, you may go first." Their officiant said as Charlie cleared his throat to speak.

"Winnie, from the first day I met you I knew you were going to be in my life for a long time. Whether I liked it or not." He paused making everyone laugh. "You are the brightest light in my life and I really don't want to get rid of you ever. I almost lost you once and I never wanna experience that again. I love you Winnie Jane Jones. I love how optimistic you are, how loving you are, how kind, caring and just overall amazing you are. You looked at me as an alone little 5 year old and you said 'I'm going to keep him' Little did I know you were going to keep me forever and I never minded one bit. So here's to you, here's to me, here's to us. I love you my Winnie Jane." He said ending it like something her Grandma Jones would always say to her making her start to cry. She mouthed an 'I love you' to Charlie as she begin her vows

"My lover boy, how I love you. You took a chance on me and were there through absolutely everything. Every time I was hurt. Every time my heart got broken. Which was a lot." Making the crowd laugh again. " I knew I could never give up on you. I knew I needed you in my life. I just didn't know how. As a friend, a brother, or a lover. Thank goodness it was lovers because I was crushing on you so hard. Life is more bearable with you. You make me a better person and I will forever love you for that. Here's to us, the Gillespie's" She finished making Charlie give her hand a squeeze knowing he was just as excited to hear those words as she was.

"Charlie, Winnie. I now pronounce you husband and wife. Charlie-" The officiant started but Charlie cut him off.

"You don't have to tell me twice." He said holding her head and her waist as he dipped her down before giving her their first kiss as a married couple. He brought her back up as the rested their foreheads together, smiling so wide.

"I am pleased to announce to you Mr and Mrs Charlie Gillespie!"

This was it. Winnie's life was now beginning and she was crazy in love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.5K 1.9K 33
𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐬𝐞, 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞. 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 �...
18.5K 668 38
In which a girl meets a boy at a wedding Highest rankings #1 in Charliegillespie 12.14.21
62.6K 8.4K 82
Everything happens for a reason Sometimes good things fall Apart so better things Can happen. ** Amelia Jackson is a girl with many dreams... She's...