๐”ป๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•  ๐•„๐•’๐•๐•—๐• ๐•ช ๐•€๐•ž๏ฟฝ...

By h_yley

~discontinued~ ๐š‚๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š˜ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ! โ’บ... More

A/N- PLEASE READ
Not a Joke
Mine and Only Mine
Don't Leave Me
Not even real (Draco's POV)
Cramps
Amortentia
We'll never leave you
REQUESTS!
Cheated on (PART 1)
It's Too Late Now (PART 2 OF "CHEATED ON")
THANK YOU!
A Christmas Surprise
Dating Draco Malfoy would include
You heard me wrong (Request)
Panic Attack
You're stuck here
100 Votes!
Blood-traitor traitor pt. 1
Blood-traitor traitor pt. 2
Positive pt. 1
Positive pt. 2
Positive pt. 3
Meeting again (Request)
A hilarious kind of jealousy
My bro found out.
Request pleasseeee
Note
Not what you think
Unspoken Apologies (Request)
Hey guys.

Feelings could change

2.7K 34 24
By h_yley

House: Slytherin

Year: 5

-

"Y/n! Y/n! I need your help!" 

You closed your book, smiling as your best friend, (and crush) went into the common room. It was night time, and you were waiting for Draco to get back from the Inquisitorial Squad.

"What do you need, Draco?" you asked him.

"Er -- okay, I'm not good at this stuff so I need you to help me..." he scratched the back of his neck.

"Hm?"

"Don't laugh."

"I won't,"

"Promise you won't laugh."

"I won't! Just tell me."

"Fine," said Draco. "So... I like this girl, and I-I don't know how to ask her out... and I need your help."

Your heart broke. Draco Malfoy, the boy you've crushed on for years, fancied another girl. When 5th year came, your feelings for Draco grew dangerously strong. You didn't show your sadness though.

"Who is this girl?" you asked him.

"Er -- Astoria. Astoria Greengrass."

Great. The sister of your other best friend, Daphne. Just great.

"Well," you said, trying to keep your voice normal, "When do you plan to ask her out?"

"Dunno," he thought. "When's our next Hogsmeade trip?"

"Next month I think." you said nonchalantly.

"Brilliant," he said, smiling. "Then I can ask her! You have to tell me how!"

"You have to gather up your courage and ask her." you shrugged.

"No -- I mean a special way."

"Flowers, I guess,"

"What's up with you?" said Draco, his smile faltering slightly. "You aren't as enthusiastic as you usually are."

"It's nothing," you said. "I'm going to bed."

-

The next morning, you talked to the only person who would understand your problems as a girl. Your other best friend, Daphne Greengrass. She was the only one who knew you liked Draco.

"Hey Y/n!" she said as you approached her in the courtyard. She was sitting alone, reading her book. (A Standard Book of Spells, Grade 5).

"Hi, Daphne," you said, walking over and sitting next to her.

She noticed you weren't as cheerful as you usually are. "What's wrong?"

You told her what happened last night.

"He fancies my sister?!" 

"Well that's what he said."

"My sister?!?"

"How many other Astoria Greengrass's do you know?"

"I'm sorry, Y/n," she said, closing her book and looking at you apologetically. "I know how much you like him."

"Well I can't do anything, can I?" you said. "I can't stop Draco from liking her. It's his choice."

You were both silent for a while, before you saw Daphne's sister with a bunch of her friends. 

Then you saw Draco walk out, then look at Astoria. They smiled at each other before Astoria went up to the castle, which caused you another pang.

You sighed. He's your best friend. You had to be happy for him.

"Shit, I'm late," said Daphne, checking her watch. "I still have Arithmancy. I'll see you later, Y/n."

You waved at her as she ran back in the castle.

You and Draco were the only ones left in the courtyard.

"Y/n!" Draco spotted you. he was the last person you wanted to talk to right now.

"Hello."

"Did you see that? She smiled at me! Astoria smiled at me!" he was so happy, like a toddler promised a bag of candy.

"That's great." you lied.

"So how do you think I can ask her to Hogsmeade?" he asked you.

"What?"

"You were gonna help me, remember?"

"Oh, yeah," you said. "Uh, I don't know what she likes, so..."

"Well what do most girls like? Who do you like and how would you want him to ask you?"

"I like y- I mean- I don't fancy anyone at the moment, so you can probably just be nice to her or something then ask her."

"Really?"

"Mhm."

"Just like that? What if she says no?"

"Well no one can say no to you anyway." you mumbled quietly.

"What was that?"

"Nothing! Nothing." you said frantically. "I think she already likes you, so it's really likely she'll say yes."

"Okay."

"Why don't you try tonight?"

"What if she says no?"

"I'll make her say yes." Wrong, you thought, I'd be happy.

He laughed.

"Just be you." you told him.

"Thanks, Y/n/n," he said, hugging you. "I couldn't ask for a better friend."

Friend. The word echoed in your brain.

-

Night fell, and you were sitting by the common room fire.

Draco was sitting beside you, lost in thought. 

"Draco," you said, masking the sadness in your voice, "There's Astoria."

She was writing on a parchment.

"Oh," he said. "How do I look?"

"Like you."

"  'Kay," he stood and walked over to Astoria.

You stared at the fire, not wanting to look.

"He's doing it?"

You looked up and saw Daphne.

"Yeah." you said, turning back to the fire.

"You helped him?" she asked.

"Well I said I would, didn't I?"

"But I thought you liked him."

"I do like him," you said quietly. "But if he's my friend, I have to be happy for him."

"You're a good friend."

Then Draco joined you two on the couch, grinning widely.

"My sister said yes?" Daphne asked.

"Yup!" he said happily. "She did! You were right, Y/n, she would agree!"

You gave him a small grin, but you were shattered inside.

He gave you another hug. "Thanks for being a great friend, Y/n."

Friend.

Friend-zoned twice in a day.

"I have to go," you said shakily, standing and going up the girls' dormitory.

"Did I do something?" Draco asked confusedly, turning to Daphne.

"No," she lied, "It's just..."

Then she too followed you up the girls' stairs.

You were crying, your face buried in your pillow.

Daphne sat down at the foot of your bed.

You quickly sat up.

"I have no right to cry," you said, drying your tears. "I-I'm supposed to be happy, but -- "

"Let out your feelings," said Daphne, patting your back. "We all have feelings. This is part of life. A git liking another girl, is part of life."

You chuckled a little, your tears stopping. "Thanks, Daph."

"Anytime," she said. "Now, if you excuse me, I have to get mad at Draco."

"No, don't!"

"Well -- can I get mad at him because he asked out my sister but the real reason I'm angry is because he made you cry?"

You looked at her.

She crossed her arms. "Give me a reason to get mad at him."

"You seriously have to get mad at him?"

"Duh, of course I do, he made you cry," she said. "You only cry when you're really hurt and if Draco's the one that made you cry, that's something."

You shook your head and laughed.

Daphne went out of the room. You followed her, but stayed at the top of the stairs to listen.

You heard Draco's voice. 

"Daphne -- what happened to Y/n -- "

"You git!" Daphne argued.

"What?"

"You asked out Astoria!"

"I-"

"I think you forgot she's my sister!"

"Daphne-"

"You think I want to see my sister snogging a friend of mine all over the place?"

"Oi-"

"Take things slow, okay?"

"I wasn't planning to-"

"I'm done now, bye."

You didn't hear anything, which meant the common room was silent because of the scene Daphne made.

"What are you all looking at?" you heard Daphne snap, before seeing her go up the stairs.

"You're welcome," she said and bowed playfully.

-

You were with Daphne in Honeydukes, both of you eyeing the candy and shoving your hands in your pockets to get your money and pay for all your favorite sweets.

Draco asked out Astoria 3 weeks ago and you haven't spoken to him since. You thought maybe if you ignored him, your feelings for hm would go away. You walk faster when you see him approach you and you pretend you don't notice him whenever he waves at you or acknowledges you.

He was with Astoria in Hogsmeade today, you saw him walking with her a few times but didn't talk to him.

You and Daphne left Honeydukes, both holding handfuls of candy. You saw Draco and Astoria again, exiting the Madam Puddifoots' Coffee shop, Draco's expression annoyed, Astoria looking equally disgruntled.

"I never knew my sister liked that place," Daphne muttered to you. "It reminds me of Umbridge."

Draco made eye contact with you for a while, but you broke it, walking faster down the streets of the wizard village.

"Hey--Y/n! Daphne!" he called.

Daphne looked back and waved but you just kept walking. 

"That's it," Draco muttered. "Er--Astoria?"

"What?" she said grumpily.

"Er--will you wait for me? I'll be back."

"No, you can just go, I don't know why I agreed to go out with you in the first place. I'm gonna go look for my sister. Why don't you find your friend--what's her name?--Y/n, she seems to like you, you were staring at her the whole time we were out in the streets, anyway." she said, walking away. "Why did I bother even going out with you? I mean who doesn't like a cute pink teashop?" she added hotly, while she trudged away in the snow.

Draco turned and followed the way you and Daphne were going, and eventually he saw you talking in the snowy clearing, the snowy clearing where he insulted Ron and Hermione once, but was attacked by thin air.

He wanted to talk to you.

"Daphne," he said, "your sister's looking for you."

"Did you ruin your date?" Daphne asked him.

"We just sort of fell apart," he said, "Not each others type."

"Oh," said Daphne, walking up the slope. "Well I better go see what Astoria wants."

"I'll come with you," you said quickly, moving to follow her.

"No," said Draco, "I need to talk to you."

The sternness of his gaze made you stop following Daphne, who left already.

You sighed. "What do you want?"

"Answers," he said. "Why you haven't been speaking to me, why you went up to your dorm right away when I asked out Astoria, why you haven't been your usual self and-- oh, and why Daphne just suddenly got mad at me in the common room."

"Wow," you said. "can anyone get more clueless?"

"What do you mean?"

"It's already obvious!"

"Wh-"

"I don't think we should be friends anymore."

"W-What?" he stammered.

"I can't, Draco. Or else I'll keep acting like this. I-I have to cool off for a while."

He looked at you, sadly and confusedly. 

"Or else I'll keep being like this."

"Like what?"

"Don't you get it?" you whispered, your eyes welling up with tears.

"No, I don't! If you would just tell me, it would be much faster, you know! Why are you acting like this--"

"Because I love you, you idiot!" you snapped, tears now streaming down your face. Dropping the candy you and Daphne bought, you sat down on a rock and put your face in your hands.

"Y-You what?"

"I love you."

He walked over to you and sat down beside you. You put your hands down from your head.

"I'm sorry," you said shakily. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I fell for you. It probably just makes you uncomfortable. I ruined your date today because you were so distracted of--"

He cut you off with a kiss. Then he pulled away.

"I don't get it," you said. "You...you kept calling me a friend, you asked me how to ask out another girl, and yet now you kiss me."

He took both of your hands and stood up, pulling you with him.

"Feelings could change." he murmured before placing his lips on yours again. You kissed him back, wrapping your arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around you, creating a fiery passion between you two.

He pulled back a little. "I guess I never realized I loved you before I went out with someone else," he said. "Oh, and Astoria's not my type, I mean-- making us go to that teashop?"

You giggled a little.

"And I was head over heels in love with you, third year and the last. I still am," he confessed, "but you weren't showing any signs of liking me back, so my friends told me to get a move on."

"You idiot, I was in love with you too!" 

"I'm sorry for not realizing it," he continued. "We could've been together longer."

"It's alright," you said. "We're together now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 8.7K 80
โ•‘โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–ˆโ•‘โ”‚โ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ”‚โ–Œ หขแถœแตƒโฟโฟโฑโฟแต... ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฌ: แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ ษช แดกส€ษชแด›แด‡ ษชแดแด€ษขษชษดแด‡๊œฑ แดษด แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐสŸแด€แดษชษดษข สœแดแด› แด…ส€แด€แด„แด สŸแดœแด„ษชแดœ๊œฑ แดแด€สŸ๊œฐแดส ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ: ...
292K 2.8K 45
๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž-๐ก๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ โš ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐โš 
635 11 35
Draco x fem reader Smut (mostly) Mature language Self harm Sexual Assault ***Discontinued, but rewriting some parts***
3.5K 18 22
๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ท๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ ๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘ฆ ๐‘ฅ ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘ƒ๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’, ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘, ๐‘–๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘๏ฟฝ...