ɪ'ᴍ ɢʟᴀᴅ ɪ ᴍᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ (ᴀ ᴋᴏᴛʟᴄ ᴛ...

由 Bobthetitain33

This is a KOTLC au. The main ship is bam Socker or Tiana. Whatever u wanna call it. So if u don't ship it.. d... 更多

Intro- PlEASE READ
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
WHAT THE HECK?!
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine

Chapter Seven

1.9K 30 145
由 Bobthetitain33

Hello humans!! I'm doing another multiple perspective chapter! Hopefully I can make this longer because I know my chapters aren't that long...
I'm still deciding wether I should do more chapters that are shorter or less chapters and make them longer..... I'm literally making this story up as I go, then editing it, then deciding wether I should rewrite it or leave it the way it is lol 😂
Wow okay, I think this "little" message has gotten WAYYY too long, so....

STORY TIME!

(Btw this is when Tam and Linh sat down to eat their lunch in the cafeteria.)
———————————————————————————

Linh's P.O.V:

When me and Tam sat down for lunch, I kept looking back at, my new friend, Biana and her other friends.

I wish I could eat with them, but I'm not leaving Tam alone.

"You can go sit with them if you want." I heard.

I looked up at Tam.

"You sure?" I asked him. I wanted to make sure he was actually ok with it.

"Yeah, just cause I sit alone, doesn't mean you have to sit with me. Go sit with your friends." Tam said, giving me a sweet smile.

He seemed sincere and he smiled, so I think he's serious.

"Thanks! You're the best brother ever! Love you!" I excalaimed grabbing my stuff to go sit with Biana.

I kind of felt bad leaving him alone like that, but I really need to talk to Biana.

Why, You ask?

Because I want to set them up. They are my OTP now and no one can convince me otherwise.

They barely know each other, so if I'm going to make my ship sail, I need them to spend more time together. The only way I can do that, is to convince one of them to ask the other one to a "friendly hangout".

Call me evil, but I LOVE seeing my brother embarrassed.

Therefore, I WILL convince him to ask her to the "hangout".

"Hey Linh!" Biana greeted, cheerfully as I got to the table.

"Hi! Would you guys mind if I sit here?" I said, pointing to an empty seat at the table.

"Of course not! Sit wherever you'd like! I'm Sophie!" A girl with Blonde hair and brown eyes said.

"Yeah! Oh and I'm Lord Hunkyhair, pleasure to meet you!" A boy with blonde hair and ice blue eyes said.

"His name is actually Keefe, he just likes to be annoying." Sophie informed me.

"But you love it!" Keefe told her with a wink.

Sophie turned red and looked away from him.

I looked at Biana and saw her smirking like her "long-time ship" has just sailed.

I smiled.

Everyone seemed so nice!

Everyone introduced themselves, including me.

The boy with Brown hair and Teal eyes was Fitz he was Biana's older brother.

You already know about Sophie and Keefe.

Then there was a boy with strawberry-blonde hair and periwinkle eyes. He was Apparently Sophie's cousin. His name is Dexter, but everyone just calls him Dex. He has three little siblings. Rex, Bex, and Lex. But usually people call them, "the triplets". According to Dex, they like to cause havoc wherever they go.

A girl with blonde hair (that has braids woven through it) and ice blue eyes was named Marella. You would honestly think, at first glance, that Marella and Keefe were siblings, but neither Keefe or Marella had siblings, so yeah.... She also seemed like the type of person you could go to for the latest trends or gossip.

After they were done introducing themselves, they went back to what they were talking about, but I tuned them out.

I turned to Biana, but she wasn't paying attention, she was staring at my brother. It looked like she was thinking about something.

"Helloooooo?" I said, waving my hand infront of her face.

"Huh? Oh, sorry. I was....distracted with something, what were you saying?" She said, flustered.

I smirked at her.

So you like him, huh? Well, it makes my job a lot easier! Thanks!

"Awww were you staring at Tammy~~~?" I asked still smirking.

"Wha- no I'm not, I-... Wait- Tammy?" She looked so confused.

Oops... I MAY have forgotten to mention the fact that Tam was my twin. I actually forgot to tell her I had ANY siblings.....
Heh heh....
My bad...

"Oh, sorry. I forgot to tell you.... I have a twin brother. And better yet, Tam is my twin brother."

She stared at me wide-eyed for a second..

"W-what?"

"Yep! Sorry."

"I-I-.... it's ok." She smiled as said that last part.

"Sooo~" I said, dragging out the "o".

"Do you liiiike him??" I asked her.

"Ugh you sound just like Marella! She drilled It out of me."

"Uh huh. Ok. Now, answer the question!"

I thought that sounded aggressive, so I added,

"Please?"

"Fine.... I'm not really sure. I mean I do, but we just met, and......you know.... He hardly knows me.... I really don't want to make things awkward. Especially since he's your brother."

Ok, good point..... BUT MA SHIPPPP!

"Yeah, I get it."

I turned my voice to a whisper,

"But I'll tell you this, you guys are my OTP, so you have my FULL support."

She turned red.

"Uhmm.... t-thanks.."

We continued to eat our lunch.

You said I sound like Marella, eh? Hmm... I think I know who to ask for help on setting you up with my brother.....

"Hey Marella," I whispered.

"Yeah?" She whispered back.

"Can I have your phone number? There's something I need to talk to you about..."

I looked at Tam for a second.

She seemed to get the message so she smirked.

"Sure."

Biana's P.O.V:

Linh sat down at our table.

She's so sweet! I'm glad I became friends with her.

Everyone introduced themselves, but I was too busy staring at a certain boy, sitting at the table in the corner of the cafeteria, with silver tipped bangs.

"Hellooooo?" A voice asked dragging me back to reality.

I turned to look at a smirking Linh.

"Huh? Oh sorry. I was....distracted with something, what were you saying?" I said quickly.

She kept smirking.

"Awwww were you staring at Tammy~~~?" She asked me.

I turned slightly pink.

"Wha- no I'm not, I-... wait- Tammy?" I was confused.

Tammy? How does she know him? They must be close if she calls him that... but she's never mentioned him before...

"Oh, sorry. I forgot to tell you.... I have a twin brother. And better yet, Tam is my twin brother."  She said, looking slightly guilty.

I was shocked.

"W-what?"

"Yep! Sorry!"

Hold on.... if they are siblings, that means they live together... I'm going to TAM'S HOUSE AFTER SCHOOL?! No, it's still Linh's house too. And  Tiregan's and Wylie's.

You're probably wondering how I know Tiregan and Wylie... Well, they are a family friend of ours. We haven't seen Tiregan for a long time, but I see Wylie everyday because of school. He's in the higher "levels" so I don't see him much, but occasionally when we are in the hallway, I see him.

I had to remind myself to respond.

"I-I-....it's ok!" I smiled, trying to cover up my stuttering.

"Soo~~~" Linh said.

"Do you liiiiiiike him?" She asked me.

Why do you sound so much like Marella?!

"Ugh you sound just like Marella! She drilled it out of me!"

Linh didn't seem to care, though. She just told me to answer the question.

Do I? Yes I do. But I just met him. He probably already forgot about me... it would be a miracle if he even became my friend!

I told her that I didn't want to make things awkward and she seemed to understand.

Then she leaned in a whispered,

"But I'll tell you this, you guys are my OTP, so you have my FULL support."

My face heated up.

"Uhmmm.... t-thanks.." I wasn't sure HOW to respond, so I went with that.

I decided to go back to eating my lunch.

Why is everyone out to get me today?! First Marella, then Dex, then Linh!!

I kind of wish I never told Linh anything because she whispered something to Marella, and they were both smirking...

Uh oh... I'm dead...aren't I?

"Sure." I heard Marella say, as Linh's smirk grew bigger.

Yep. I'm dead..

———————————————————————————

YAYYYY! That was chapter seven!

I hope you liked it!

I know that I am VERY slow in updating, but I have school, homework, family time, and I sometimes don't get time. I'm also trying to write another fanfic, so please bear with me.

I PROMISE I'm trying.

Ok, I'm going to go work on the next chapter RIGHT NOW! (Or I'll start it right now, because when I wrote this it was late and I had school the next day. I also had to do something humans are supposed to do every night, it's called "sleep"! So yeah...)

Thank you guys again for the support!

Baiiiiiiiii!

-MyMy :)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

115K 1.7K 54
2/14/22: #1 in sokeefe!! Love, Keefe. Love, Keefe. Love, Keefe. Sophie couldn't seem to get the words out of her head. ~~~~ "You never know how much...
Blue and Green

同人小说

1.4K 48 23
Fitzroy Avery Vacker, is still heartbroken after Sophie. No matter how much he tries to hide it. And it doesn't help that his best friend is her boyf...
140K 1K 34
Hi guys! This is my first story, so if all goes well, I'll make another KOTLC story! Hope you enjoy it! Story: Sophie and Fitz are both oblivious to...
11.7K 394 74
Sophie knows something is off about her wedding. Could she have chosen the wrong one? What will she do when she realised the truth about who she marr...