Rosabella Black | Daughter of...

By Alexandra_060203

Rosabella Black is going into her fourth year at Hogwarts, along with her three best friends Ron, Hermione an... More

The Blacks
The Interrogation Of Remus Lupin
Back To The Burrow
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
The Portkey
Bagman and Crouch
The Quiditch World Cup
The Dark Mark
Mayhem At The Ministry
Aboard The Hogwarts Express
The Triwizard Tournament
Mad-Eye Moody
The Unforgivable Curses
Beauxbatons and Durmstrang
The Goblet of Fire
The Four Champions
The Weighing of the Wands
The Hungarian Horntail
The First Task
The House-Elf Liberation Front
The Unexpected Task
The Yule Ball
Rita Skeeter's Scoop
The Second Task
Padfoot Returns
The Madness of Mr Crouch
The Dream
The Third Task
The Beginning

The Parting Of Ways

537 13 1
By Alexandra_060203

Rosabella's Point of View:

The minutes seemed like hours. It felt like Harry had been in the maze for days rather then just under two hours. As the seconds ticked by in agonising slowness, I grew more and more anxious. Come on, Harry. Please come back. Please. I kept thinking over and over.

At long last Harry and Cedric appeared out of the maze. I didn't scream and cheer with the rest of the crowd. I kept my eyes on Harry and he was shaking as if he was trying to contain sobs. Cedric was motionless. Oh my God. I tried to force my way through the crowd. The crowds cheerfull screams soon turned into screams of horror as they realised that Cedric – Cedric was dead. People became panicked and some where crying hysterically. I had nearly made my way out of the crowd. Dumbledore had seperated Harry and Cedric. Moody stood close behind Harry and Dumbledore helped Harry steady on his feet. Harry's face was unreadable. It showed shock, horror, grief, pain and an overall numbness. I fought harder to get myself through the last bit of the crowd. People were screaming all around saying:

"He's dead! He's dead! Cedric Diggory is dead!"

I saw Moody limp away with Harry. I hadn't made it through the crowd yet and I watched Moody fade out of sight with Harry. Five minutes later I was out of the crowd and I sprinted straight to Professor Dumbledore.

"Where's Harry? Where did Professor Moody take him?" I demanded.

Professor Dumbledore was accompanied by Professor McGonagall and Professor Snape.

"Miss Black, watch your tone." McGonagall reprimanded.

Dumbledore's face seemed to pale and his eyes darted around, confirming Harry's absence. Anger and worry marked Dumbledore's face.

"Severus, Minerva, we need to act quickly. Rosabella, you may wait in the hospital wing and I will bring Harry there soon." Dumbledore said, in a forced calm voice that held a note of urgency.

Without hesitation, Professor Dumbledore set off and was followed by Professor McGonagall and Professor Snape.

Frustrated at the cryptic vagueness and terror consuming about Harry, I sprinted to the hospital wing. I could hear distant familar voices behind me. The speed I was running at in my human form seemed incredibly slow so I transformed without slowing my pace and I sprinted in my Animagus form to the hospital wing. Winter ran next to me and easily kept pace. I only returned to my human form when I was outside the hospital wing doors. I forced the door open with too much force that it slammed open. Madam Pomfrey jumped and looked reproachful.

"Miss Black, this is hospital what on earth are you doing?" Madam Pomfrey scolded.

"Where's Harry?" I demanded.

"I do not know. I expected him to be brought straight here but he is not here yet." Madam Pomfrey said disapprovingly.

"What? But he's injured! He needs help! Where the bloody hell is he?" I shouted as tears of anger and worry started filling my eyes.

"Calm down. I am sure he'll be here shortly–" Madam Pomfrey said soothingly but was cut off by the door opening.

Professor McGonagall entered helping an injured and sickly Moody into a hospital bed. What the hell?

"What happened to Professor Moody?" I asked, concerned.

"The Professor Moody you know is an imposter. This is the real Alastor Moody. He was kept in a trunk for nine months." McGonagall answered.

"Is Harry OK? Moody – the imposter – took him somewhere! Where is he?" I asked McGonagall desperately, tear starting to fall down my face.

"The Headmaster took him to his office." McGonagall said disapprovingly.

I turned into my Animagus and sprinted to the golden gargoyle that was the enterance to the Dumbledore's office. Winter easily kept up with my pace. I transformed back and started shouting different kinds of sweets at the gargoyle.

Harry's Point of View:

Dumbledore stared at me and I knew he was going to question me. Make me reveal everything, examine everything that happened. I couldn't help but wish that Rosabella was here. If Dumbledore thinks I'm brave it's nothing compared to her courage. Despite everything that had happened most of my thoughts were about her. I sighed and stroked Fawkes. I opened my mouth but no sound was coming out. No matter how much I tried I couldn't speak.
Dumbledore let out a soft chuckle. Sirius and I looked at each other and then looked at Dumbledore.

"Apologises. Someone is shouting every kind of sweets they can think off at the gargoyle. They'll get there eventually and interrupt so we may as well let them up. If it's who I think it is . . . I'm sure they'll be quite a comfort to you, Harry." Dumbledore said and he then waved his wand.

We all listened as frantic footsteps ran up the staircase. The door burst open to reveal none other then Rosabella.

Rosabella's Point of View:

The gargoyle finally opened and I sprinted up the staircase and didn't bother knocking. The Headmaster has explaining to do. I burst through the door. I barely registered that my father was also there, I only had eyes for Harry. When I first saw Harry's face he looked like he was in so much pain and torment but when he had comprehend that it was me who burst through the door his face showed nothing but relief.  Tears ran down my face as I rushed towards him at the same he stoop and limped towards me. I threw my arms around Harry's neck and Harry hugged me tightly around the waist. Harry clutched onto me as if I was a life line. I didn't ask Harry if he was OK, the answer was obvious.

I didn't ask him what happened, knowing that if he had the choice he wouldn't talk about it, if it wasn't for the fact Dumbledore needed to know.

"It's over." I whispered into his ear.

Harry clutched me tighter and I buried my face into his shoulder. I then heard someone clear their throat. Dad gave Dumbledore a 'seriously?' look.

"I am sorry to be so pressing but I need to know what happened Harry." Dumbledore said softly and he waved his wand so another chair joined the two already in front of his desk.

I helped Harry back into his seat and sat in the one next to him. I clutched his hand reassuringly. Dumbledore quickly explained that the imposter was Barty Crouch's son, Barty Crouch Junior and everything that he revealed. My mouth hung open in shock. Harry then proceeded to tell us what happened when the Triwizard Cup had transported him to a graveyard.

With me clutching his hand, Dad clutching his shoulder, Winter laying her head soothingly on his knee and Fawkes on his other shoulder, Harry managed to tell us everything. Cedric being killed by Wormtail, Wormtail tied him to the headstone of Voldemort's dads grave, Wormtail cutting of his own hand, Wormtail cutting Harry's arm. Dad made an angry outburst at that and I grabbed Harry hand and I moved his torn robes so I could examine the cut. Dumbledore had come round also to inspect it.

"He said my blood would make him stronger than if he'd used someone else's. He said the protection my – my mother left in me – he'd have it, too. And he was right – he could touch me without hurting himself, he touched my face." Harry told Dumbledore and he clutched my hand tighter.

"Very well. Voldemort has overcome that particular barrier. Harry, continue, please." Dumbledore said, sitting behind his desk again.

Harry glanced at me and I gave him a sad encouraging smile. I placed a quick kiss on his hand and held his one hand in both of mine. Harry took a deep breath and continued.

Harry told us about Voldemort coming out of the Cauldron and Voldemort's speech to the Death Eaters. Even just having Harry recant the finer points of the speech it was enough to send chills down my spine. Harry then recalled his duel with Voldemort.

I couldn't help the pride I felt at Harry fighting Voldemort and surviving. Harry couldn't continue to speak when he talked about a golden beam of light that connected Harry and Voldemort's wands. This thoroughly confused me.

"The wands connected? Why?" I said, looking away from Harry for the first time since arriving in the office.

"Priori Incantatem." Dumbledore muttered.

Harry and Dumbledore stared at each other, as if an invisible beam of understanding shot between them. I looked between them, confusion clear in my face. I looked at Dad for help. Dad looked angry and mortified but thoughtful at the same time. He must of senses my eyes on him because he looked up and gave me a small strained smile.

"The reverse spell effect?" Dad confirmed with Dumbledore.

"Exactly. Harry's wand and Voldemort's wand share cores. Each of them contains a feather from the tail of the same pheonix. This phoenix, in fact." Dumbledore said, pointing towards the red and gold bird on Harry's shoulder.

"My wand's feather came from Fawkes?" Harry said, amazed.

"Yes. Mr Ollivander wrote to tell me you had bought the second wand, the moment you left his shop four years ago." Dumbledore said.

"So what happens when a wand meets its brother?" Dad said.

"They will not work properly against each other. If, however, the owners of the wands force the wands to do battle . . . a very rare effect will take place. One of the wands will force the other to regurgitate spells it has performed – in reverse. The most recent first . . . and then those which preceded it . . ." Dumbledore said and looked interrogatively at Harry.

Harry nodded in confirmation.

"Which means that some form of Cedric must have reappeared." Dumbledore said slowly.

Harry nodded again and my mouth fell open for a second time.

"Cedric came back to life?" I said.

"No spell can reawaken the dead." Dad said, grimly.

"All that would have happened is a kind of reverse echo. A shadow of the living Cedric would have emerged from the wand . . . am I correct, Harry?" Dumbledore said heavily.

"He spoke to me. The . . . the ghost Cedric, or whatever he was, spoke." Harry said.

"An echo, which retained Cedric's appearance and character. I am guessing other such forms appeared . . . less recent victims of Voldemort's wand . . ." Dumbledore said.

I felt my eyes widen and a lump appeared in my throat as comprehension crashed down on me.

"An old man, Bertha Jorkins. And . . ." Harry said, slowly.

"Your parents?" I said in barely more then a whisper.

"Yes." Harry said, numb.

Dumbledore asked Harry what the echoes did and Harry told us how his father told him what to do and they managed to give Harry's time to get to Cedric and bring his body back with him. Cedric had asked Harry to bring his body back to his parents. I felt my heart flutter at Harry's actions. Despite being in mortal danger from the darkest wizard that has ever existed, Harry still made sure to bring Cedric back.
Fawkes fluttered down to the floor and I watched it cry over Harry's leg, it's tear repairing Harry leg.

"I will say it again. You have shown bravery beyond anything I could have expected of you tonight, Harry. You have shown bravery equal to those who died fighting Voldemort at the height of his powers. You have shouldered a grown wizard's burden and found yourself equal to it – and you have no given us all that we have a right to expect. You will come with me to the hospital wing. I do not want you returning to the dormitory tonight. A Sleeping Potion, and some peace . . . Sirius would you like to stay with him?" Dumbledore said.

Dad nodded and stood up. He transformed into his great black dog. Harry still clung to my hand as we walked to the hospital wing with Winter walking by my side and Dad on Harry's side. Dumbledore led the way to the hospital wing.

When Dumbledore pushed the door open, Harry and I saw Mrs Weasley, Bill, all my brothers, Fiona, Ron and Hermione grouped around a harrassed-looking Madam Pomfrey. They, like I did, appeared to be demanding to know where Harry was and what happened to him. All of them whipped around as Harry, Dumbledore, Dad, Winter and I entered. Mrs Weasley let out a muffled scream.

"Harry! Oh, Harry!" Mrs Weasley said.

Mrs Weasley started to hurry towards Harry but Dumbledore moved between them.

"Molly, please listen to me for a moment. Harry has been through a terrible ordeal tonight. He has just had to relive it for me. What he needs now is sleep and peace and quiet. If he would like you all to stay with him, you may do so. But I do not want you questioning him until he is ready to answer, and certainly not this evening." Dumbledore said looking round at all of them.

Mrs Weasley had gone very white and nodded. She then rounded on Ron, Hermione, Bill, Fiona and my brothers as though they were being noisy.

"Did you hear? He needs quiet!" Mrs Weasley hissed.

"Headmaster, may I ask what –?" Madam Pomfrey said, eyeing Dad in his dog form.

"This dog will be remaining with Harry for a while. I assure you, like Winter he is extremely well trained. Harry – I will wait while you get into bed." Dumbledore said simply.

I could tell Harry was grateful that Dumbledore told everyone not to question. Harry seemed very reluctant to release my hand.

"I will be back to see you as soon as I have met with Fudge. Harry, I would like you to remain here tomorrow, until I have spoken to the school." Dumbledore said softly and then left.

Madam Pomfrey had to basically pry Harry and mine's hands apart with the help of Lucas. Lucas put his arms around my shoulders and Madam Pomfrey had to practically drag Harry to a nearby bed. Madam Pomfrey then pulled a screen around him and handed Harry some pyjamas to change into. The rest us followed him and waited for him to change and get into bed. When he did, Lucas released me and I settled in the chair closest to Harry. We immediately held each others hands again. Harry just stared at me for a while and then he looked round at the others. They all must of had worried or cautious expressions because Harry soon said:

"I'm all right. Just tired."

I looked at them and saw Mrs Weasley's eyes fill with tears and she smoothed the bed covers unnecessarily.

Madam Pomfrey, who had gone to her office, came back with a goblet full of purple potion.

"You'll need to drink all of this, Harry. It's a potion for dreamless sleep." Madam Pomfrey said, handing Harry the potion.

Harry drank a few mouthfuls and I saw him immediately become drowsy. I gently took the potion of him and put it on the bedside table. Harry fell asleep within seconds. I removed Harry's glasses and placed them on the table next to the Goblet. I held Harry's hand while he slept.

A few hours had passed and no one had said anything apart from Lucas checking on me and promising that Harry would be fine. I just nodded numbly in response. Suddenly we heard shouting that didn't sound to far away.

"They'll wake him if they don't shut up!" Jason hissed, standing by Harry as if he was his bodyguard.

"What are they shouting about? Nothing else could have happened?" Jacob said, also standing by Harry as if he was a bodyguard.

I looked in the direction of the shouting and scowled in annoyance. I looked back towards Harry and saw his eyes were open. I squeezed Harry's hand tighter and he squeezed mine back.

The shouting was getting louder and closer. Mrs Weasley got to her feet.

"That's Fudge's voice. And I think he's with Minerva McGonagall. What are they arguing about?" Mrs Weasley whispered.

"Regrettable, but all the same, Minerva –" Fudge was saying loudly.

"You should never have brought it inside the castle! When Dumbledore finds out –" McGonagall yelled.

I was surprised.

McGonagall never really yelled. It was never necessary. Her stern and sharp voice usually did the trick. Michael seemed to be thinking the same because we both raised one eyebrow, sceptically, at each other.

The door to the hospital wing burst open. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Harry sit up and put his glasses on. I gave him a soft smile and then glared reproachfully at Fudge as Bill pulled the screen round. None of the others had realised he was awake. Fudge came striding up the ward with Professor McGonagall and Snape at his heels.

"Where's Dumbledore?" Fudge demanded of Mrs Weasley.

"He's not here. This is a hospital wing, Minister, don't you think you'd better to –" Mrs Weasley said angrily.

But the door opened and Dumbledore came sweeping up the ward.

"What has happened? Why are you disturbing these people? Minerva, I'm surprised at you – I asked you to stand guard over Barty Crouch –" Dumbledore said, looking between McGonagall and Fudge.

"There is no need to stand gaurd over him anymore, Dumbledore. The Minister has seen to that!" McGonagall shrieked.

I had never seen Professor McGonagall lose control like this. She was trembling with fury.

"When we told Mr Fudge that we had caught the Death Eater responsible for tonight's events, he seemed to feel his personal safety was in question. He insisted on summoning a Dementor to accompany him into the castle. He brought it up to the office where Barty Crouch –" Snape said in a low voice.

"I told him you would not agree, Dumbledore! I told him you would never allow Dementors to set foot inside the castle, but –" McGonagall shouted.

"My dear woman! As Minister of Magic, it is my decision whether I wish to bring protection with me when interviewing a possibly dangerous –" Fudge roared but his yelling was nothing compared to the anger of McGonagall and his voice was soon drowned out by hers.

"The moment that – that thing entered the room, it swooped down on Crouch and – and –" McGonagall screamed, pointing at Fudge and trembling all over.

I felt a chill in my stomach.

McGonagall couldn't finish the sentence and she didn't need to. The Dementor had given  the fatal Kiss to Barty Crouch Junior. He was worse then dead.

"By all accounts, he is no loss! It seems he has been responsible for several deaths!" Fudge blustered.

I gave him a disgusted look.

"But he cannot now give testimony, Cornelius. He cannot give evidence about why he killed those people." Dumbledore said, as if he was seeing Fudge plainly for the first time.

"Why he killed them? Well, that's no mystery, is it? He was a raving lunatic! From what Minerva and Severus have told me, he seems to have thought he was doing it all on You-Know-Who's instructions!" Fudge blustered.

"Lord Voldemort was giving him instructions, Cornelius. Those people's deaths were mere by-products of a plan to restore Voldemort to full strength again. The plan succeeded. Voldemort has been restored to his body." Dumbledore said.

Fudge looked back at Dumbledore as if he couldn't believe what he was hearing. Dazed and blinking, he struggled to respond. 

"You-Know-Who . . . returned? Preposterous. Come now, Dumbledore . . ." Fudge spluttered.

I stared at Fudge with anger and disbelief as he refused to accept what Dumbledore was saying. Barty Crouch was questioned under Veritaserum, it's impossible to lie when you drink that.

"See here, Dumbledore, you can't seriously believe that. You-Know-Who back? Crouch may have believed himself to be acting on You - Know - Who's orders, but to take the word of a lunatic Dumbledore." Fudge insisted.

Dumbledore kept trying to convince Fudge and said he would explain in his office.

"You are – er – prepared to take Harry's word on this, are you, Dumbledore?" Fudge said.

Ther was a moment's silence that was only broken by Dad's growls at Fudge. I narrowed my eyes at Fudge.

"Certainly I believe Harry. I heard Crouch's confession and Harry's account of what happened after he touch the Cup. The two stories make sense." Dumbledore said, his eyes blazing.

This went back and forth except Harry revealed he was awake and he confronted Fudge about believing what Rota Skeeter wrote in the article this morning. Fudge still wasn't convinced, even though Harry listed of the names of the Death Eaters that were there in the graveyard.

Dumbledore tried to advise Fudge on what to do to prepare to resist Voldemort. First was to remove the Dementors from Azkaban, next was to send envoys to the giants. Fudge flat out refused and Dumbledore confronted him on all his prejudices.

"If your determination to shut your eyes will carry you as far as this, Cornelius, we have reached a parting of the ways. You must act as you see fit. And I shall act as I see fit." Dumbledore stated, with no trace of a threat.

I couldn't help but smirk at Dumbledore's defiance.

"Now, see here, Dumbledore. I've given you free rein, always. I've had a lot of respect for you. I might not have agreed with some of your decisions, but I've kept quiet. There aren't many who would have let you hire werewolves, or keep Hagrid, or decide what to teach your students, without reference to the Ministry. But if you're going to work against me –" Fudge said with a threatening finger.

"The only one against whom I intend to work is Lord Voldemort. If you are against him, then we remain, Cornelius, on the same side." Dumbledore said.

Fudge didn't seem to be able to think of an answer to this. He swung forwards and backwards on the balls of his feet and spun his bowler hat in his hands.

"He can't be back, Dumbledore, he can't be . . ." Fudge said with a plea in his voice.

Snape strode forwards, past Dumbledore, pulling up his left sleeve. Snape had the Dark Mark on his forearm and he showed it to Fudge, who recoiled. Snape then explained how the Dark Marked worked and how Karkaroff fled when Voldemort called them when he was restored to his body. Fudge backed further away from Snape, shaking his head.

"I don't know what you and your staff are playing at, Dumbledore, but I've heard enough. I have no more to add. I will be in touch with you tomorrow, Dumbledore, to discuss the running of this school. I must return to the Ministry." Fudge said and he headed for the door.

Fudge nearly made it but he doubled back and gave Harry the prize money and then Fudge proceeded to leave. As soon as he left, Dumbledore sprang into action.

"There is work to be done. Molly . . . am I right in thinking that I can count on you and Arthur?" Dumbledore said.

"Of course you can. Arthur knows what Fudge is. It's his fondness for Muggles that has held him back at the Ministry all these years. Fudge thinks he lacks proper wizarding pride." Mrs Weasley said, her lips were white but her face was resolute.

"Then I need to send a message to him. All those we can persuade of the truth must be notified immediately, and Arthur is a well placed to contact those  at the Ministry who are not as short sighted as Cornelius." Dumbledore said.

"I'll go to Dad. I'll go now." Bill said, standing up.

"Excellent. Tell him what has happened. Tell him I will be in direct contact with him shortly. He will need to be discreet, however. If Fudge thinks I am interfering at the Ministry –" Dumbledore said.

"Leave it to me." Bill said.

Bill clapped Harry on the shoulder, kissed his mother goodbye and strode quickly from the room.

"Minerva, I want to see Hagrid in my office as soon as possible. Also – if she will consent to come – Madame Maxime." Dumbledore said.

McGonagall nodded and left without a word.

"Poppy, would you be very kind, and go down to Professor Moody's office, where I think you will find a House-Elf called Winky in considerable distress? Do what you can for her and take her to the kitchens. I think Dobby will look afte her for us." Dumbledore said.

Madam Pomfrey looked startled but she left too. Dumbledore made sure the door was closed and Madam Pomfrey's foot steps had died away before he spoke again.

"And now, it us time for two of our number to recognise each other for what they are. Sirius . . . if you could resume your usual form." Dumbledore said.

Dad looked up at Dumbledore in his dog form and then he turned into his human form. Mrs Weasley screamed and leapt back from the bed.

"Sirius Black!" Mrs Weasley shrieked, pointing at him.

"Mum, shut up! It's OK!" Ron yelled.

Snape had not yelled or jumped backwards, but the look on his face was one of mingled fury and horror. I looked fearfully between the two of them.

"What the hell is going on?" I heard Fiona ask Lucas.

I spared a glance towards them and saw Lucas looked like a deer caught in headlights. I could tell Lucas was trying to explain as briefly as possible in a very hushed voice.

"Him! What is he doing here?" Snape snarled staring at Dad with hatred that was only equaled by the hate Dad showed on his face.

"He is here at my invitation, as are you, Severus. I trust you both. It is time for you to lay aside your old differences, and trust each other." Dumbledore said, looking between them.

Has he lost it? Dad and Snape were eyeing each other with the utmost hatred.

"I will settle, in the short term, for a lack of open hostility. You will shake hands. You are on the same side now. Time is short, and unless those of us who know the truth stand united, there is no hope for any of us." Dumbledore said with a bit of impatience.

Very slowly – but still glaring at each other as though each wished nothing but ill – Dad and Snape moved towards each other, and shook hands. They let go extremely quickly.

"Professor Dumbledore, you just did the impossible." I stated in amazement.

Everyone chuckled apart from Snape, who glowered at me, and Dad, who glared playfully at me.

"Let's hope I can do it again. Now I have work for each of you. Fudge's attitude, though not unexpected, changes everything. Sirius, I need you to set off at once. You are to alert Remus Lupin, Arabella Figg, Mundungus Fletcher – the old crowd. Lie low at Lupin's, well should I say yours, for a while. I will contact you there." Dumbledore said.

I beamed at the idea of Dad going back to Black Manor.

"But –" Harry said.

I gave Harry a look of sympathy and I clutched his hand tighter. Most likely I'll get to see Dad at the end of school year when we all go home for the summer. Harry will have to go back to the Dursleys.

"You'll see me very soon, Harry. I promise you. But I must do what I can, you understand, don't you?" Dad said to Harry.

"Yeah. Yeah . . . of course I do." Harry replied.

Dad clapped Harry on the shoulder, kissed my forehead and hugged my brothers. He turned to leave.

"If you find our sweet and chocolate stashes, don't tell Moony! We'd have to fight him for the chocolate and you know who would win!" I shouted after him.

Dad laughed heartily intill he reached the door.

"I forgot how much your uncle loves his chocolate." Dad said.

Then he transformed and left the hospital wing.

Dumbledore and Snape then went all cryptic and Snape left aswell. Dumbledore told Harry to take the rest of his potion and he then left to.

Mrs Weasley, Hermione, Ron, my brothers and I tried to convince Harry that what happened to Cedric wasn't his fault. Harry then took his potion and slept for a long time. I didn't move from his side or let go of his hand once.       

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153 7 7
*⁠.⁠✧⋆✩⋆ In which Rosalyn Evans tries to survives her last year in hogwarts without her sister while dealing with her long time crush during the firs...
25.7K 1.2K 65
BOOK: 2 Harry Potter is starting his third year at Hogwarts. Sirius Black has escaped Azkaban. Remus Lupin is teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts...
8.8K 235 17
Rosabella had only one goal going into her second year of Hogwarts. Become a legend. Rosabella hopes for a fun year at Hogwarts where she can prank t...