that one Stream - A Tommyinni...

By unhxlyhxman

Only people who aren't Tommy can read this ❤️ cover art made by @akeoani on Twitter Best Ranks: #6. on... More

info
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 21

10.3K 557 1.7K
By unhxlyhxman

( tommy villan arc tommy villan arc tommy villan arc tommy villan arc tommy villan arc tommy villan arc-)

(I have prepared angst for this one :) I mean it's gonna be great-)

I see freddie down on the street,with a handful of pebbles.

He motions for me to come down, and I whisper yell "Freddie are you crazy?! It's 3 in the morning!" He nods and tells me to come down.

I sigh and kneel down near my bed,I grab a rope that I used to help me sneak out.

I put on some random shoes.

I tied the rope to a side of my bed,I throw the rope off the window and pull on it to make sure it won't fall.

I carefully climb out of the window, and I hang on to the rope.

I climb down and head to freddie.

"What could be so important that you had to walk to my house and throw pebbles at my window! At 3AM!! Like couldn't you have just sent me a text??"

"Well yeah but I was walking home and was like might aswell."

I roll my eyes. "I swear to God Freddie if this happens one more time I will punch you so hard that you go to antarctica and go through ground all the way to the earth's core."

"Yeah for sure you can barely break a pencil. Anyways I need to copy your homework."

If my blood wasn't boiling before it definitely was now.

"And you couldn't of had sent a message asking for the homework?"

"Yeah I'll send you a picture of it later but now go home it's literally freezing and might snow"I say heading back to my house and climbing the rope.

I finally feel the floor under me and I pull up the rope,I untie it from my bed and hide it.

I grab the homework and take a picture with my phone,I send it to Freddie.

(I got the homework pic from google idk what subject this is-)

I sigh, throwing my phone at my bed.

I brush my teeth not really excited for tomorrow..

It takes alot of laying in bed and moving around in it to sleep.

I wake up doing the usual routine which is brushing my teeth and showering, I was called down stairs for breakfast.

I didn't wanna go down but I could hear my mum yell that if I didn't come down she was gonna drag me down.

I went downstairs,I looked at the table it had 3 plates and my father and mother sat across from each other. Leaving me the middle seat.

I sit down and look at my plate, it had 2 pancakes with some syurp, they looked like they wanted to talk.
But I didn't wanna talk, I want to be left alone, so I did the only thing I could do.

I ate a fast as I could even though I felt so full after the first half of the pancake, I cut the pancakes into tiny pieces so I could eat them, and when I did I felt disgusting.

when I put the last piece of the second pancakes in my mouth, I couldn't swallow it, it hurt I couldn't.

But I forced it down, I looked up at them, they seemed surprised that I ate so fast.

I put my fork and butter knife on my plate and put it in the sink, "have a good day a work" I said.

I rushed up stairs to my bathroom, I took my toothbrush, I rubbed it near the back of my tongue.

Immediately I felt everything I ate coming up my throat, I wash my toothbrush and put it back and then I threw up.

God I felt disgusting, I haven't weighed myself in a while, but I couldn't care about that right now.

I need to work on editing, I grab my laptop and just try continuing where my editor left off.

( First time skip today! :) Hi how are you?)

I look at the time, it said 7:45PM shit, (little thing to explain- tommy streams at 10PM Daily for me so this should be accurate-) I Quickly grab a water bottle and get on the smp.

(Hah another skip- get used to them-)

They had taken me to court to see if was was guilty of burning georges house down, damn they are taking this a bit too seriously.

When George spoke he accused Ranboo of helping me burn down the house, Of course he had but I couldn't let them know that, He's only been on the server for a few days!

I covered for him.

( TIME SKIP TO THE EXILE DAY AKA COUGH I AM BORED 🥱)

I was in l'manberg just being AFK for a while, I was talking to chat.

Then dream,George and Sapnap arrived.

I moved my character towards where they were stood, and tubbo started talking.

56% of people wanted me Exiled..( don't Feel guilty I was one of them 😔).

Wow, but of course tubbo wouldn't exile me right? wrong.

"Tommy you're here by Exiled from L'manberg you have become a liability" I heard him say, to be honest I don't know if anyone can notice my changing but I sure can.

I had just registered what tubbo had said.

to be honest I felt betrayed even if it wasn't happening in real life I felt like I had been stabbed in the back multiple times.

I was so angry and it helped? well it helped with acting. (different wording cause yes ❤️)
"Tubbbo why are you painting me as the Villan? I got my house burned down so many times and I didn't do this, I just found a way to deal with it"

"I trust you tubbo and this is just breaking my heart.. I Mean it's not Fair! It was a Harmless Prank"

"Tommy you've become a liability and L'manberg Can't Handle another War"He said in a strange tone.

"BUT CANT YOY SEE WHAT DREAM IS DOING?!? HE'S TRICKING YOU ALL HE WANTS ARE MY DISCS AND ME GETTING EXILED WOULDN'T HELP ME GET THEM BACK-" I Was cut off by tubbo shouting.

"THE DISCS DON'T MATTER TOMMY!" I flinched because of the yelling, I Always hated yelling and he knew that.

"Dream please Escort Tommy away from L'manberg" he spoke and he didn't even seem mad, he seemed relieved. (Haha realistic go brr)

All I wanted to say was I died a little bit inside.

Dream led me to an Island Looking piece of land, Ghost ur had followed us.

Dream Somehow convinced him that I was on "vacation" or something like that.

We were Breaking logs down and I sat down for a break, U just sat thinking about that moment replaying it in my head multiple times, I couldn't get over the fact I had Both to say.

I didn't even hear Ghostbur sitting next to me until he spoke.

"Do you want some Blue tommy? You seen sad.." i looked at him.

"Tell me how you feel." He said.

"I Am hurt, And the worst part of it,it's my own fault" right? It is my fault.

I can't see tubbo again.. I want to apologise.

(Ay skip to end stream 😳)

"Ok Chat! I think this is Enough for today!"

I looked at chat.

sitter_innit: AHH MY EYES ARE SWEATING

Chill3s: WHEN I VOTED FOR EXILE TOMMY I WANTED VILLIANINNIT NOT DEPRESSEDINNIT 😩

( ;) ELLO Chill3S)

Baby_bitch: OH THE ANIMATICS I CAN'T WAIT

I Smile even though it was fake, it looked genuine enough.

"OK BYE CHAT HAVE A GOOD ONE" I Say waving.

I Raid A Random Streamer, And End stream.

I feel like I completed a pretty good part of my to do list today.

I hear the front door open, I Identify the footsteps as drunk and not in pattern.

I realise what's Happening and  I almost Cry thinking about it.

"BRAT COME DOWN HERE"  I am shaking, I don't wanna go down There, but I fear what will happen if I don't.

I got up and tip toe down, "yes?".

My father grabs me by my neck and chokes me, (pls I don't wanna see those comments I mean actual choking) I could feel tears falling down my face, I Could feel myself losing Oxygen.

He Throws me at the wall, wish caused my head to bang against it extremely hard.

I could feel blood dripping from my forehead, I am sobbing I can't feel anything but pain and I can't breathe.

I feel everything get blurry from tears and I gather as much strength as I can, and I run upstairs locking my door.

I grab my phone and call Deo, He answers Immediately.

I am able to mutter through sobs,"please don't leave me please don't leave me I can't breath I feel like I am dying"

I couldn't Decipher his face, it was way to many emotions at once.

0100001001110101011101000010000001110111011010000110111100100000011101110110100101101100011011000010000001101000011001010010000001101000011001010110110001110000

(A/N)

WOOOOOO :D I DID IT!

Anyways thinking about doing a contest 😳 like a one shot contest should I?

Oh also!

Might do it anyway but how do you feel if I change the storys cover to this?

I did everything except the Tommy art that is by the legendary @T3CHNOBLADE on twitter but I did all the editing :)

Also oh no by marina describes tommy change my mind

Anyways

Word Count: 1596

Oh

And

Remember

Vote to be pog 🤧👏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 272 44
Just read the title, it explains everything. !No smut! Requests are open!!!
12.1K 459 38
You are a young streamer blossoming into fame. You adore Minecraft and many of its streamers some of whom encouraged you to start. But what if the on...
25.6K 891 66
𝓣𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 '𝐴𝑐𝑒' ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠...
26K 606 9
Hi its Dawn writing this because Snowy is too lazy to, anyway this story is based off of a song called American boy and American idiot, two of my fav...