𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐭 || 𝐃.𝐌

By cedricdickoryyy

"We both hate each-other and that'll never change" ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 。... More

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 (61)
𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐓 (62)

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

1K 35 60
By cedricdickoryyy

The day was already off to a dreadful start as i was still upset from the conversation with Malfoy, i was starting to think that maybe he liked me. All day everyone had been whispering and staring at me which was strange and to make my day much worse i could see Harry coming in my direction with a face of thunder, which can't be good.

"Aren't you embarrassed Alexis, first i hear that you slept with Blaise and now you're offering yourself to Malfoy as-well", Harry said disgustedly.

"Keep your voice down Harry besides what does it matter to you, Blaise is my boyfriend", i said.

"Forget about Blaise for goodness sake, i'm more bothered about the Malfoy part", he spat.

"Malfoy? what on earth are you blabbering about", i said coyly.

"Don't act innocent, everyone knows you slept with Malfoy the other night and before you try and deny it, he was the one who told everyone", he snarled.

Are you fucking kidding me? Why has he done this now, he said it was going to stay between me and him.

"I um... i have to go find Malfoy but Harry don't think you can ever judge me again, at-least i can talk to the opposite sex", i said nastily as i looked over at Ginny before running down the corridor.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

I ran to Malfoy's room as fast as i could hoping no one would see, but before i could even knock on the door it opened.

He looked worn out, like he'd been crying. He had dark bags under his eyes and his clothes were creased.

"What the fuck was going on in your head when you thought it was a good idea to tell the whole school that we slept together", i shouted.

"Could you please keep your voice down, i haven't slept", he said groggily.

"Well that's not my problem Malfoy, now answer my question", i snarled

"I did it to get revenge on you, to hurt you the way you hurt me", he spat.

"Revenge? are you kidding me, you practically threw me out last night", i replied.

"Because you wouldn't shut up about Blaise, so i wanted you to leave okay", he said.

"No Malfoy it's not okay, just tell me the truth. Why did you get mad and tell me to leave", i yelled.

"Is it not obvious Lexi or are you trying to force me to say that i fucking like you, that i've always liked you since day one", His hand slapped to his mouth in an instance as he realised what he'd said, but i didn't know what to do. I didn't move or say anything, i just stood there stunned.

"Is that what you wanted, well there you've got what you want so you can leave now", he said awkwardly.

"Good one Malfoy, real funny", i laughed.

"You know what just leave Lexi, this might be a joke to you but i don't find it fucking funny", he spat.

I could see in his face that he was genuinely hurt by me laughing.

"I didn't mean to make a joke of it but i just thought you was messing, i mean you did say you'd never date someone like me", i muttered.

"I didn't mean it when i said that, but i said it in hope that it would push you away from me" he said.

What? This boy is messing with my head.

"Why would you want me to stay away if you liked me, i don't understand", i asked.

"Seems like you don't understand most things, but what i'm trying to say is that we wouldn't work you and me. I'm Draco Malfoy who comes from a line of death eaters and you're a potter", he mumbled.

"I don't care about the death eater thing, i mean just because they're in your family that doesn't mean you are one as-well", i said positively.

"Anyway that's besides the point, remember your boyfriend Blaise?", I saw the corner of his mouth inch up, almost as-if he wanted to smile. He took a step closer to me and took my hand in his.

I didn't want to think about Blaise, i just wanted this moment with Malfoy,

"Stop talking and come closer", i said cockily.

A smirk plastered on Malfoy's face, he rushed to me and moved his hands to my hips, gripping tightly. He rested his head into the crook of my neck and left small kisses and bites before gravitating closer to my ear.

"I want to fuck you so bad, you don't understand", he whispered seductively.

"Well if you're going to say something, then i suggest you do it", i say as i grin stupidly.

He slowly stepped backwards towards the bed still with a firm grip on my hips, he pushed me down and i couldn't help but smile up at him. He sat between my legs and watched me with a playful smirk on his face as i undid the buttons on my shirt, revealing my red lacy bra.

I pulled him down to me roughly by the collar and started unbuttoning his shirt, he ran his warm hands over my body slowly whilst i took off his shirt. I'd been waiting for this moment to come again and i couldn't be happier now it's here. I traced my hands over his chest and leant forward to kiss him before i came to a stop. I looked at his arm and noticed a tattoo, it looked rather familiar.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

He was one of them, he's a fucking death eater.

I can't believe it.

Anger rushes violently through my body and i shoved him off me causing him to drop to the floor.

"Hey, you seemed to like when i touched you there last time, so what's your problem?", he laughed.

"Why didn't you fucking tell me, you didn't stop to think that i'd eventually find out", i screamed.

"Calm down, i don't have a clue what you're talking about", he said worriedly.

"Don't play dumb with me Malfoy, you're one of them, you're a fucking death eater", i yelled as i shoved my shirt back on.

"I wanted to tell you but i knew you'd flip out just like you are doing now, i was scared okay", he mumbled.

"You're scared? are you joking, i'm the one who's slept with a bloody death eater", i replied.

"Please Lexi, sit down so i can i explain it to you", he sighed.

I stumbled into the corner of the room and with each step i took my stomach tightened and the more it ached. Ashed faced, i held onto the doorknob to try and keep me from collapsing to the ground. I felt truly sick from what i just saw.

Malfoy rushed to me and tried to grab onto my wrist to help me stay up but i shoved him off in disgust.

"Don't touch me, i don't want you anywhere near me do you understand?", i whimpered.

"But Lexi", he said before cutting him off.

"No Malfoy, from now on leave me alone you disgust me", i say harshly before rushing out the door.

I couldn't process properly about what just happened in that room, but i knew i needed to calm down. I made my way up to the astronomy tower as it was always a good place to hide.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

//TW// -🔴

Draco's Pov

I found myself at the Astronomy tower looking down into the darkness, i felt sick as i took in how big the drop was.

I'd come here to clear my head most nights, but it only made it worse. I stood up onto the railings and turned round so i was in-front of them, i kept a tight grip onto the rail as i wasn't quite ready. The past few months had been a lot and my mind has been torturing me with horrific thoughts, maybe i didn't want to do it anymore. All this abuse from my father,the dark lord and now Alexis maybe it's getting to much for me.

I looked down again, i felt a tear fall down my cheek slowly. i was a scared but maybe i'm ready.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Please vote, it'd be much appreciated

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 38 9
"The main characters are from two families that hate each other, and then they end up falling head over heels for each other in one day? That's like...
531K 6.2K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
1.8K 91 36
ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕦𝕤 𝕄𝕒𝕝𝕗𝕠𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕒 𝕓𝕠𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒 𝕡𝕦𝕣𝕖-𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪. ℍ𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠...
290 32 14
A timeless rivalry, Y/n Y/l/n and Draco Malfoy sworn enemies, locked in an unmatched discord. Forced-to-be potion partners and years of ceaseless bi...