ANOTHER GREAT LOVE STORY ~ S...

By just-Reiding

He is a Genius working for the BAU In the FBI. She is a part-time graduate student and a part-time Baker. The... More

Welcome
911 what's your emergency.
Homemade cookies
Elevator Ride
Hi, what can I get you?
hey Jakie,
Running into him
Phone Call
Nerves
lunch date
making plans
Jakie's place
prepping for a date
Table for Two
First Kiss
Invite
Going Out
Drinks
Cab or something
Day off
Lunch Date pt.2
Girlfriend
pie
Unexpected visit
Mansion
Dinner with the team
News
Pretty Boy
Books and coffee
Strange man
Work call
Confidential
Jello
Rest
Goodnight
moving
Secrets and Lies
'the team'
Losing friends
Open doors
Bed and Lamp
Jackson Everet
Past cases
Brothers
Bullets
Operating Room
Hospital
Waiting
Finally back
Epilogue
Thank you for 4.5k views!!

Open window

1.2K 25 1
By just-Reiding

Spencer dropped me home when he got a call claiming they had a case so he had to get back to work. He kissed me and rushed to the office. I walked into my apartment and get greeted by mahogany. I pet her and gave her a kiss. 

I went into the kitchen to get her a treat. As I walked in I felt a breeze coming from the window. I didn't remember opening the window but shrug the feeling off and close it. I gave my dog her treat and move onto the couch to watch some television.

A few episodes in I got a call from spencer. "Hello," I answered. "Hey river, I'm sorry I had to rush out like that. This case is very time-sensitive and urgent so I really-" he said. But I interrupted him. "Spencer it's fine, I get it. Your saving peoples life. It's fine our date got cut short." "You're the best girlfriend," he said. "It's really nothing," I said slightly laughing. 

"I'll-" spencer started but was interrupted by someone talking to him. I couldn't make out what that person was saying but I knew he had to go. "Hey I'm sorry I have to go," he said. "Okay, um... Stay safe." "Okay bye." "bye," I said and he hung up. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 12.7K 48
in which a psychologist, who actually can figure out roman numerals, experiences 3 things along the way: a new, maybe not so new job a new, maybe n...
357K 9K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
78.6K 1.8K 19
Y/N has always dreamed of going to Paris and her team at the BAU wanted to help make that dream a reality. The group is more like family than coworke...
86K 2.4K 56
Sergeant Abigail (Abby) Laurens transfers to the BAU after an operation in Iraq goes horribly wrong and she loses the one man she's ever truly loved...