𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐭 || 𝐃.𝐌

By cedricdickoryyy

"We both hate each-other and that'll never change" ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 。... More

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘
𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐓 (62)

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 (61)

604 17 21
By cedricdickoryyy

Draco's Pov

I ran round the corner, screaming out for her but i didn't see her. What i did see what awful, it made me sick to my stomach. There was heaps of rubble upon rouble with bodies slumped on top, the sight of it made me hurl.

I stepped back and tripped over what i thought was a pile of rubble, I looked over and I struggled to see through the smoke but I think it was another body. I got on me knees and pulled myself closer to the body and that's when I saw her....

she was lay on the floor covered in bruises and cuts. Panic rushed through my body like no other and i felt like i couldn't breathe.

I checked her pulse...nothing. She wasn't breathing.

I squeezed her pulse desperately as I struggled to find her pulse. "COME ON".

"Come on, Please".

"This can't be how it ends. Please, Alexis...please", I wailed.

Her eyes were fixed and vacant, I picked up her hand gently, it was so cold and pale. I kept a hold of her hand and as I did I heard a small clinging noise and there on her arm was the charm bracelet id given
her.

"....Always", I sobbed- Id waited all night to finish her sentence and this isn't how I thought It was going to happen.

We were supposed to see each other from a distance; our hearts were supposed to warm, we were supposed to thank the gods that each-other had survived.

All that had been keeping me going was the thought of her running into my arms, kissing her soft lips...telling how much I loved her.

But that was all ruined.

"ALL FUCKING RUINED".

The cold radiated off her body, I shrugged off my blazer and pulled it on top off us even though I knew she was gone I still felt like I had to.

I pulled her hand to my mouth, I pressed my warm lips against her cold skin and kept them for a while knowing this was the last time i'd get to kiss her.

As i pulled my lips away from her gentle hand I burst into hysterics, I cried with violence and anger rather than gale. I could feel myself quickly breaking, I cried in such a way that no one could bare to listen to for long.

I wiped my tears away which was no use as I would never stop crying, I pulled myself up from her chest to her ear and whispered to her softly.

"I love you Alexis Ivy Potter, forever and always and i'm so sorry that I wasn't brave enough to tell you"

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

I'd spent half the night sobbing and the other half just staring at the wall. I lay with Alexis's body for what felt like hours until someone dragged me off her.

I didn't want to let go of her hand because once I let go I knew she was truly gone. It was Professor McGonagall that found us, she sat with me for while to try and comfort me but it was just not use.

Once they took Lexi's body away, I wandered outside- ignoring anybody that called after me.

I wanted to feel close to her so I made my way to one of our favourite spots.

I plopped down onto a spot of grass, nearby an old tree. I'd been here many of times with Alexis, I'd taken her on our date here, we'd come here regularly to watch the sunset and listen to her Muggle music.

I reached into my pocket and grabbed her cassette player, I lay back onto the grass and hit play.

I closed my eyes as the first few notes of the song played.

I wanted to feel at peace and this was as close as I could get.

I could feel myself tearing up as I got further into the song.

It was her favourite.

I sang softly, somehow hoping I'd hear her delicate voice joining in with me.

But I was alone...more alone that I've ever been before.

I know longer had anyone to sing along with...

♪ I had all and then most of you
Some and now none of you
Take me back to the night we met
I don't know what I'm supposed to do
Haunted by the ghost of you

"Oh, take me back to the night we met", My voice croaked as a singular tear raced down my cheek.

My heart broke more at the sound of each lyric, I'd never felt such pain and I knew It would never heal.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Without even noticing many hours had passed by, the sun had gone down and I was alone in the dark.

I slowly made my way up to her room, each step made my stomach turn.

I found myself at her door, I was scared to open it because I knew so many emotions would come flooding out.

I pushed the door open and I felt numb.

I remember I used to feel like a giddy child when I was stood in her doorway but now I've never felt worse.

It was the only place I knew where i'd felt true happiness and safety. The room was no longer bright and happy, it was dull and lifeless.

I took a seat on the edge of her bed, I smiled softly when I saw her favourite pink blouse lay on the bed. I picked it up and held it close to my heart, it still smelt of her. Oh how I missed her warm, fruity fragrance, I can't describe it but the smell of her just made me feel at ease.

I glanced around the room and each place I looked there was a memory, that I knew i'd never forget. We'd spent the happiest of times in this room, it was our happy place.

The walls were a light pink with a touch of glitter that danced in the sunlight, sprinkled with various posters, mostly of stupid muggle bands that she loved to torture me with. A desk sat in one corner, littered with wadded up pieces of paper and pens. A few shelves were pushed against the walls and filled with books. Some books sat on the floor in front of the shelves. But that was no longer what I saw, the posters had been torn down, the bed hadn't been made and the room was just trashed, it seems like she'd just given up.

I smile as I see the picture of us both sat on her bedside table, maybe she hadn't given up on us. The picture was accompanied by letter which read my name, the envelope was soft to the touch and the black ink had run slightly. Her writing was beautiful and delicate just like her, I laughed slightly as I remember her always being on my back about my writing not being up to her standards.

I couldn't help but wonder why she'd never given the letter to me.

Was she ever going too?

I was slightly scared to open the letter, but it was all I had left of her and I wanted to hear her voice one last time. I took in a deep breath as I opened the envelope....

Dear Draco,

I have never been so good at expressing my feelings, as i've grown up without love and comfort, I realise you'll know how that feels more than anyone. Im not strong enough nor confident enough to tell you what I need to say, so I will write.

I realise that i've been rather stupid these past few weeks, I should never of believed Blaise and Pansy over you. I wish I realised sooner that you'd never do such a thing and even though you never said it, I know you truly love me.

I remember you telling me how in the first moments of you seeing me, care began to take shape in your heart and I guess I can say the same- even if you were always quite a dick towards me.

I know you weren't the kindest of people but I always felt like it was a cover, that you was hiding behind a mask.

We're so close yet so far, I miss you terribly- I miss the way you get embarrassed when I compliment you, I miss the way your smile makes me feel, the way you laugh like a small child, the way you make me feel safe when you hold me at night. I just miss you Draco.

You see, i'm one of the luckiest people alive. I got to see the real Draco Malfoy, not the school bully who people were too scared to approach.

I admit it took you a while to open up but once you did I couldn't of asked for a better boyfriend, even if we did have our ups and downs.

You were so different from all the other boys; you cared, I told you things so easily and you listened, love radiated in your heart.

You aren't just handsome on the outside but you have beauty deep within you and I wish you and everyone else knew.

I've been putting this off for some time now, but enough is enough I can no longer hide. I didn't know how to tell you in person because I didn't want you too hate me, but you deserve to know that i'm with child. I truly hope that you're not angry about the pregnancy, I understand if you hate me.

I know we are no longer together, which saddens me deeply but i'd love if you'd want to be involved in our child's life- I wouldn't blame you if not.

I hope one day we'll find our way back to each other because I love you Draco, forever and always.

Yours Sincerely, Alexis.

The parchment quickly dampened as the tears flooded out, I traced the words "I love you Draco, forever and always" with my finger and I felt myself getting angry, so angry because I never told her how I felt about her and now i'll never get the chance.

"I can't believe I would of been a father, it angers me that you wasn't comfortable enough to tell me and i'm deeply sorry for that", I mumbled as though she was stood before me.

I held the parchment close to my lips and kissed it softly.

"Please come back to me Lexi, I can't do this with out you, i've never needed someone more than I need you my love", I sobbed uncontrollably.

I looked up from the letter and caught a glimpse of the picture on your bedside table.

We looked so happy, so madly inlove...

I still remember the time you showed me your muggle camera and you begged for us to take pictures but I thought it was stupid.

But you don't care about the pictures you have with someone until that's all you have left of them.

I choked on my tears as I admired you. You looked so unbelievably beautiful. Every time I see you, your angel carved face it just made me smile.

Before I met you I never knew what it was like to be able to look at somebody and smile for no reason.

//TW//-🔴

"I need to see your face again, my heart aches not having you here with me. I once told you that a life without you is a life I don't want to live and I truly meant it, you're the one who stopped me from ending it all and now you're gone there's no one to stop me", I cried.

I opened your top drawer and found a set of matches. I lit the match, holding it close to the material, watching the flame glow so red. My eyes watered once again as dark thoughts crossed my mind.

"I want to be with you...be with you and our baby and this is the only way, please don't be upset because you wished for us to be together again one day and I can't let you down again".

There was no one to stop me, no one that cares enough not even my parents. I guess it's easier to do this knowing that I deserve it.

Easier because the only person in the world that loved me is gone.

I lit the match once again and threw it to the ground,  fire licked the walls, I watched as the flame burned with colours, the alarms screeched in an instance, an odour of smoke in the air.

"I know you'll call me stupid for doing this but I need to see you again, my life is nothing without you".

"Call me crazy but i'd go through another lifetime of hell and pain just to see you one last time but this way I can see you whenever i like".

"The first 16 years or so of my life were complete and utter hell, I thought i'd be forever stuck in a pit of sadness but then you came and pulled me out".

I'm going to die but I didn't care as I get to die knowing that I was loved and not just by anyone but that I was loved by the most beautiful girl.

"Not long now my love, not long till you can finally be back in my arms- I told you we're forever and always", I cried one last time.

My whole life has been a battle and today is the day that I lose that battle.

"Don't be scared, Draco. We're finally free".

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Please Vote, it'd be much appreciated

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 69 30
*THIS IS NOT A STORY WRITTEN BY ME* The Fine Line Between Love and Hate By: Short-circuit-Soulmate The Silver Marauders are the most popular group i...
333 32 14
A timeless rivalry, Y/n Y/l/n and Draco Malfoy sworn enemies, locked in an unmatched discord. Forced-to-be potion partners and years of ceaseless bi...
1.9K 92 36
ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕦𝕤 𝕄𝕒𝕝𝕗𝕠𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕒 𝕓𝕠𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒 𝕡𝕦𝕣𝕖-𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪. ℍ𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠...
560K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...