|Manhunt| Dreamwastaken x Rea...

By DailyDoseOfPog

Four friends go camping and tell eachother a scary legend..they quickly come to the realization that it might... More

The night before
The Adventure Begins
The worst timing
The hunt begins
Their only escape..
Their last breath
The last 2 alive
(Ranting :)
Their last fight.
Fluff4u :)
Her chance to escape..
Their oldest memories
(Y/n)'s new friends
"We'll do it! Together.."
Breaking to reality..
"My little princess..~"
Their little adventure
Their last meeting..
..The war..
War😳😳
~Their little teases~
Little disclaimer.

..The end of the story..

632 11 4
By DailyDoseOfPog

6.16K POGGERS?? HOLY SHIT THANK YOU GUYS!!

Tw:

He stopped in track, as (y/n) did the same, Clay looking back at (Y/n). in her Soft toned (E/C) eyes He usually day dreamed about, remembering all the things they did together..

"What..?"

"You know.. why you did all of this.."

They were at the woods again, the leaves from  the Branches slowly falling off, falling down on to the grass that was beneath them.

(Y/n) looked behind her, where they were almost 37 minutes ago, remembering her friends being slaughtered to death by the man next to her..

"Why? Clay."

He felt empty at that moment, hearing his name come out of your mouth so.. Softly.. He sighed, turning around to look at you.

"Like i said.. You wouldn't understa-"

"But come on! I know nothing, Can i AT LEAST know why the HELL you killed our friends?!"

"YOUR fake friends.."

You rolled your eyes,

'Enough with the secrets.'

You were walking a step or 2 closer to him.. You looked up, locking your eyes onto his wooden moss colored ones.

"Tell me NOW!"

"Scumbag.."
You muttered under your breath.

He was shocked, his eyes widening. You tensed up from his expression, you'd sometimes call him names to tease him but this? this looked like you weren't playing around to him, but how did he feel? he was great at masking things but in scenario's like right now was more scary than stimulating.

your heart beating faster and faster.. Waiting for a response from the guy infront of you.

"You heard me. TELL ME WHY YOU DID THIS!!"

His eyes started to look annoyed, angry almost.

You didn't want to admit it, but you were scared of him.. He was scary when he wanted to be, way worst then it should've been..

You were snapped out of your head when you heard a loud voice that was echoing through the sky infront of you.

"They were fake all your life.. I COULD NOT let you go with those little shits.. THEY FUCKING HURT YOU!"

You looked frightened, shocked.. He almost never swore, only when he's either stressed or in pain.. Mentally or physically..

"You don't even KN-"

You were cut off.

"they were TRYING to be your boyfriend AND IT PISSED ME OFF SO MUCH!! and you KNOW i get jealous easily for shit i cannot controll. "

He got closer to you, making you step backwards.

'Just because he was jealous? what childish little game is this..'

But what happened at camp was absolutely not childish.

it was messed up.

"You don't know how much rage i had when you hung out with them.. George, he used you to get with other girls.. He didn't even bother to ignore us both, it's disgusting."

'Hold on, Is that why he always avoided me around other girls?'

"SAPNAP, HE USED YOU TO LET HIS ANGER OUT IN YOU!, HE LIKED MESSING WITH YOU AND HURTING YOU OVER AND FUCKING OVER AGAIN, MAKING YOU ALMOST CRY FROM HIM EITHER YELLING AT YOU OR HITTING YOU FOR "FUN" IT MADE ME RAGE WHEN I SAW YOU CRY, RUNNING TOWARDS ME EVERY DAMN DAY BECAUSE OF THAT DUMBASS!!"

You opened your mouth to say something but nothing came out. You both stopped walking... Your eyes started watering a bit, You tried keeping a straight face but you couldn't help letting a few tear drop down your cheeks.

'Was he saying the truth? Then why did he kill bad.. please. don't make me next, i care so much about him that it hurts my chest to even think about.. Him leaving, but why DO I have these feelings towards him? he is a killer.. handsome.. intell-'

"Oh.. Did i Yell at you a bit too hard? I-I'm sorry darling.."

He said softly. As his eyes widened when he noticing what he did to you. he Gently hugged you, his shiny dark blond hair falling infront of his face, his chin laying on your head, your face in his chest. You felt the warmth of his body, hugging him back weakily. You dug your head deeper as you felt him stiffen.

"I hate you.."

Your muffled voice made your face warmer from his thick shirt. He chuckled, you both slightly loving the momment.

"I love you too.. (N/n).."

(N/N is nickname!<3)

You couldn't help but giggle.. you loved his Aura, The feeling you have when you're close to him and the smell he gave off as like a sweet grandma that would give you cookies when you're feeling down, before he'd have all of that blood on him.. You could smell a bit of that metalic smell on him, you still can't remember if your friends were still alive or not.

You both pulled back.

"If you remember this sentence, You will know what i mean.."

"I'll be your prince..~ The person that will protect you with his life! "

(Y/n) Looked confused at clay, Not knowing what he wanted you to know, but then you realized..

You were looking around.

'A dark alleyway.. It reminds me of a dream i ha- WAIT! DID DREAM AND SAPNAP ACTUALLY KILL THE 2 GUYS THAT WERE ONCE.. Here?'

He was doing all of this to protect you.. the pedo, Schlatt a-and..

"Do you get it?" He chuckled, looking at the shock in your eyes.

(Y/n) slowly nodded, You both started to walk back to his house after a little talk. looking at the little pebbles in front of you, you looked at Clay, Staring into his eyes while he admired your pretty face.

"I-I just.. I never knew that my.. I-I guess.. 'Childhood' crush would.. literally kill anyone.."

She started giggling, Her eyes watering again.. She didn't hesitate to smile at clay, loving the stare he was giving her.

"Hey hey hey! Why are you crying? oh god.. n-now i f-feEEl bad!"

He laughed, his voice cracking, you couldn't help it but start laughing along.. finding the little serious moments you 2 had being completely ruined by some kind of interruption a voice crack too!

"I-It's okay! I just noticed that y-you did all of this because you loved me.. and you didn't leave me after all of those years!"

Dream looked at you like you were talking about cars being able to dance, Concerning and mindblown.

"What? Of course i'd stay by your side after all of those years! I-If you haven't gone up to me when i was alone, all of this would never have happened!"

He started laughing, putting his right hand on his neck, rubbing it softly while his cheeks turning pink.

You laughed along, thinking about the little stupid things he's done.

"Eating cat poop.. almost EATING A FROG, Pissing in bed with your Girlfriend.. Skipping school for a few months.. a-"

"S-SHUSH Y/N!"

You started laughing loudly, reacting to his funny little comments

(I HAVE NOT NOTICED THAT I DIDN'T UPDATE THIS BOOK FOR ALMOST HALF A YEAR! HAHAAA, SORRY FOR THE WAIT-)

"If you'd do the pissing in the bed thing with me, i'll be VERY upset.." He started wheezing and you laughed at him, you both cracked eith laughter for about 10 minutes, you both weren't able to breathe untill you both heard a..

!! CRACK !!

You both stopped, sometimes making little giggles but..

"W-What was that..?"

"Maybe some kind of animal.. I have NO idea.."

You saw dream pull out his axe that was still bloody from.. A hour ago..

He went in front of you and looked around, you were holding his bright Red hoodie tightly, Frightened..

"Hello? Of anyone's here, Get the HELL out of here before you regret it.."

They both looked around, looked at where it was.

They both heard cackling from.. Everywhere?

"Damn it.. They have serounded us.."

As dream spoke in his rough and irritated voice, they began coming closer.. And closer.. And-

"Well well well~"

Someone spoke! But it seemed familiar.. Squeaky but low toned.

"Quackity?"

As his name left your mouth, dream stiffened as he looked behind him. To see the one and only, QuackityHQ.

"Why hello there darling~"

TO BEEEEE CONTINUEEEEEED!!

So sorry for like.. the half year break i took, i kinda tried focusing on myself and i guess you can say

"Left the MCYT fandom"

Some of the fans have been extremely toxic and sending death threats around for stuff that happened YEARS ago.

Dream
Quackity
Tommy
Tubbo
and many other people.
So i'll be done with writing MCYT books! I'll finish of the techno one and that's it! Hope you liked the story and have a lovely day my little sweethearts<3 :)
I'm extremely proud of you for waking up today and deciding:

"Let's go and read some stuff and be all sad again!!"

You can do whatever you want but that doesn't change the fact that you are alive and still holding extremely strong! That is so damn impressive<3 Love youu!! Mwaa!<33

.♡♡♡.

(I'm editing some chapter(s) every week, I wrote like I was an uwu potatoe goerl!~ in 2009)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 404 7
NO SMUT I'm not sure if I'll write angst or not. Information for requests are in the first chapter If any of the Dream Team are uncomfortable about...
58.4K 2.2K 67
Dream, George, and Sapnap have been living together in Florida for years when a zombie apocalypse uproots their lives. Along with other survivors, th...
14.1K 371 34
[Completed](Warning: is an old cringy story) Dream, George, Sapnap, and BBH decided to meet up at Dream's house for two weeks in the summer. George r...
578K 20.1K 73
Have you ever felt like you don't belong? Like this place you're in doesn't feel right? Like you should be somewhere else entirely? This isn't right...