His Half & Half (Completed)

By foreverandalways712

This story is complete and edited. ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9🔞
Chapter 10🔞
Chapter 11🔞
Chapter 12🔞
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15🔞
Chapter 16🔞
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34🔞
Chapter 35
Chapter 36🔞
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46🔞
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53🔞
Chapter 54
Chapter 55🔞
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64🔞
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Thank you

Chapter 21

13.4K 259 28
By foreverandalways712

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

It has been a week since we found out that we are having twins. Most of the pack is excited that Katerina is pregnant. The only one that isn't is Jake. That's because he is in love with Bella and thinks that she is perfect in every way possible.

It's been a week since Edward tried to send my mate and children away and force me to be around Bella. Katerina and I are now sitting with our family at the graduation ceremony for Alice and Jasper. I roll my eyes when Bella's and Edward's names are called. Once the ceremony was over me and Katerina walked over to Alice and Jasper.

"Congratulations... Alice, Jasper!" Katerina says with a sweet smile from beside me. We stand there and talk with our family for a few minutes, when Edward, Bella and Bella's dad walk up to us. I pull Katerina closer to me and growl lowly at them. Something that doesn't go unnoticed by Edward and Bella. Bella gives me a small frown and then glares at Katerina. Katerina just moves closer to me, placing her hand on my chest. Making sure her wedding ring is showing.

"Hello Chief Swan!" Carlisle says with a smile as he shakes his hand.

"Dr. Cullen." Chief Swan says with a tight lipped smile. I roll my eyes at him. I look over at Katerina and she is now rubbing her stomach. I place my hand over hers and smile at her.

"Carlisle! Me and Katerina are going to leave and get something to eat... We will stop by the party later tonight." I say looking at my father figure as he nods his head. I see Bella's dad look at me and then Katerina.

"Oh! Charlie, this is Alexander and his friend Katerina." Bella says with disgust. I lowly growl at her as Katerina glares at her.

"OH! Yes Bella has told me all about you. Nice to meet you Alexander!" He says with a large smile. I nod my head at him but glare at Bella.

"From the sound of it all she forgot the most important part to tell you..." I say glaring at Bella's father. "Katerina is my wife, not just a friend... Who is carrying my children." I say with anger in my voice as Bella gasps at what I have said. "Your daughter seems to think that I will leave my wife and children for her. She has even gone so far as to tell my wife that I don't love her and has even tried to kiss me more than once." I say with venom in my voice. Like I would ever be with her over my mate. I would die before I left my mate and my children. Bella's dad looks shocked at me and then looks disappointed at Bella. Bella looks like she is about to cry and Edward looks at me angry.

"I think we all should be going. We do have a party to get ready for." Carlisle says as he looks from me to Edward with concern. I hear Esme sigh and shake her head. Once we are outside I get Katerina into the car. Edward walks up to me and growls.

"You didn't have to be so mean to her, about what she said." Edward hisses at me. I laugh and glare at him.

"Your funny Edward. Get it throw your goddamn head that she is nothing to me and never will be. I have had enough of her bullshit. And thinking that I somehow belong with her. Bitch is fucking crazy!" I hiss out at him before getting into my car with Katerina and drive off.

Walking around the party at the Cullen's house looking for Alexander when Edward steps in front of me. I glare at him as he glares back at me. "What do you want?" I say annoyance laced in my voice.

"Please be nice to Bella. This is her night after all." Edward says with a hiss.

"If she stays away from me and my mate then we should have no problem. But we both know she is to stupid to do that now don't we!" I say with nothing but anger towards him. I watch as he flinches back from me.

"Look I get that what Bella is doing is wrong and you and Alexander have every right to be mad at her... But I do love her and want to be with her. So you could be a little nicer to her." He says with sad eyes. I scoff at him.

"And yet you let her think that Alexander belongs to her and that I am just in the way of her happiness. You are just as pathetic as she is." I hiss out at him as he glares at me. I hear him sigh and walk away from me.

I watch Katerina walk off to get a drink, just as Katerina is out of my sight Bella walks up to me. "Alexander, can we talk?" Bella says while looking down at the ground. Trying to act all innocent.

"Go play innocent with someone who will buy it!" I growl out at her. I start to walk away to go find my mate when she grabs my hand. I quickly remove it from hers. "Don't ever touch me again!" I say in a low and threatening tone.

"Why don't you like me? What did I do to make you hate me so much?" She asks, trying to give me puppy dog eyes.

"Let's see... You forced yourself on my family and then expect us to protect you when all you bring us is trouble. You think that I belong to you when I can't stand to even be near you. You have treated my mate like she is the reason your life sucks when it is all on you. You are nothing to me, leave me and Katerina alone!" I growl out at her. I watch her step back from me with tears in her eyes. "Stay away from me and Katerina. Neither one of us want you in our lives." I say as Edward moves to stand in between us, my hands start to glow red with anger.

"Alexander!.." Edward says in a low voice.

"I'm sorry... I just thought that you cared for me as much as I cared for you!" Bella says from behind Edward. I laugh as Katerina walks up to me. Pulling her into my arms and kissing her cheek.

"Alexander let's go find Rose and Emmett!" Katerina says starting to pull me away. I smile at her and nod my head.

"Yes, let's do that!" I say putting my arm over her shoulder and walking away from Bella and Edward.

Alice had a vision that a newborn army is coming after Bella. Sitting in Carlisle's office talking about what to do when Edward, Bella and three members of the pack walk in. I smile at Embry and Quil as we all talk.

"What are they after?" I hear Jake ask.

"They were passing around Bella's scent... Your red blouse." Alice says looking over at Bella.

"Their after Bella? What does that mean?" Jake asks with anger as he starts to shake ever so slightly. I start to play with Alexander's ring. I hear him chuckle at me as I spin it around on his finger.

"Alexander?" I hear Edward say from across the room.

"Why should I help? So you can run and hide like the little bitch that you are? Or so she can think that I care about her." Alexander says with anger in his voice. I look over at Edward and glare at him.

"Alexander... We will need your help in protecting the town." Carlisle says with sympathy. I look back at Alexander and see him sigh.

"That is the only reason I will help. No need for more innocent people to be killed because of Edward and his pathetic human!" Alexander growls out at them. I watch Bella start to cry as she looks at Alexander. "Katerina will not be part of the fight. I won't put our children at risk. Because of them." Alexander says as everyone but Edward, Bella and Jake nod their heads.

"And neither will the pack." Embry says placing a hand on my stomach and smiling at us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 32.7K 76
This story is complete and unedited ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that sho...
43.3K 553 22
According to the wolf legend, you do not have the power to choose your own fate, they are already laid out for you and you are just to go with it. Ju...
57K 889 32
Eilijah is Carlisle's daughter from before he was turned. She went looking and got bitten too. She's been looking for him for years, what happens whe...
1.2M 24.9K 75
This story is complete and Edited ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show S...