Fragrance of Indignation

By Happeesh

Happy with the way his life was, until he got dragged away. Dragged into a world of constant coldness. A worl... More

Introduction
{I} • The Uninvited Guest
{II} • A New Home
{III} • Shopping and Arguments
{IV} • The Phone
{V} • The Secret Plan
{VI} • Revenge
{VII} • Detention
{VIII} • Downtown Plans
{X} • Blackmail
{XI} • A New Friend
{XII} • The Kiss
{XIII} • Suspicious
{XIV} • Anniversary
{XV} • Christmas Tree
{XVI} • Sleepover Party
{XVII} • Horror
{XVIII} • Assassin
{XIX} • Plan Alpha
{XX} • Vengeance {18+!}
{XXI} • 31st of December
{XXII} • Making Dumplings {18+}
{XXIII} • Gum Scraping
{XXIV} • The Chasing
{XXV} • Stalking
{XXVI} • School Trip
{XXVII} • Sick
{XXVIII} • Mission
{XXIX} • Mission 2.0
{XXX} • Mission 3.0
{XXXI} • Mission 4.0
{XXXII} • Bad News
{XXXIII} • Funeral
{XXXIV} • Affectionless
{XXXV} • The Show
{XXXVI} • Heartbreak
{XXXVII} • Returning Home
{XXXVIII} • Training
{XXXIX} • Payback to J.H
{XL} • Unexpected Guest
{XLI} • Jimin's Confession
{XLII} • Secret Rave
{XLIII} • Shot
{XLIV} • EPDM
{XLV} • USB
{XLVI} • Sweater
{XLVII} • Plan A or B?
{XLVIII} • Sword fight
{XLIX} • Cause of the Phone Call
{L} • Lies for protection
{LI} • 110716
{LII} • "Stay with me"
{Author's Note}
{Fragrance of Truth}

{IX} • Memories

540 31 2
By Happeesh

(Omg guys! Thank you so much for the 100 reads! I never had this much reads! LOL! I hope you still enjoy this story as much as I do! There will be some Major activities I'm working on! The next two chapters will be great! I promise! I won't keep you from reading anymore. lol! Be sure to comment your thoughts and vote! Love ya! <3)

21:00:

Jungkook's P.O.V:

I opened the front door. "Taehyung-ah I'm back!" I yell. I got no response. I walked upstairs and opened the door of his room. It was empty. I got my phone and tried tracking him. He had turned off his location. I started to panic. I ran back to the car and called, but he didn't answer. I fastened my seatbelt and started the car. Just as I wanted to call Taehyung another time, Jimin called. I accepted the call. "Jungkook, where are you?!" Jimin yelled. "I'm home. Where is Taehyung?!"

"Jungkook-hyung? Can you hear me?"

I heard a lot of voices on the background mixed with police sirens.

"Yes I can hear you!" I yell

"Jungkook, you have to listen to me! Taehyung got arrested! The party has been interrupted. The police raided and took a few people including Taehyung! Go to the police station!" Jimin yelled and than hung up. I immediatly drove away. Nervousness hit me. I was never so close to the police. It was way too dangerous! Why didn't Taehyung just listen?! Stubborn little goat! I parked in front of the police station and got in. I hid my nervousness. I walked up to the reception. "Hello, I'm here for Taehyung? He was arrested at a party?" I ask. The lady ticked on her keyboard and than gave me a paper. "Fill in your information and his' "

Name: Kim Jihun.

age: 22

blablabla. I filled in the rest of the questions and gave the paper back. She told me to follow her and so I did. She took me to the back and opened a cell. Taehyung walked out. He was so drunk that he was completely unsteady. I swung my arm around Taehyung's torso to steady him. I took him to the car and let him sit in the front seat. "You are in big trouble, Taehyung-ya." I said while buckling up his seatbelt. "Trouble? Me?! No! You're in trouble!" Taehyung said. I got into the drivers seat and started the car. I sighed. "Why am I in trouble? You're the one drunk." Taehyung started talking in Gibberish. I just ignored him.

I parked the car in front of the house and helped Taehyung out of his seat. "Let me go! I can walk myself!" He said. "Fine." I replied and released him. He went into the house immediately. I quickly locked the car and got into the house aswell. At first I didn't see Taehyung, but then I saw him on a kitchen chair. I walked up to him. I took a bottle of water and gave it to him. "Here drink some." I said. Taehyung took the bottle and gave it a look. Then he just tossed it away behind him. I sigh and grab the bottle up. "Come on! Drink some! You're drunk. It'll help." I say but Taehyung just shook his head. I look at my watch and see that it's currently 00:04. "We should go to sleep." I say to Taehyung. "No! I don't want to go to sleep!" Taehyung yelled at once. It felt like my eardrums had burst from the sudden sound.

(Not really)

"Fine! Then don't!"  I yell back. Taehyung looked at me and then ran to his room. I let myself fall on the couch and sigh once again. I closed my eyes for a second but immediately opened them as I heard Taehyung walking down the stairs. I get up while he got out of the house. I ran after him. Taehyung was running up the street. He had his backpack on his back. "Taehyung-ah stop!" I yell. I catch up with him and grab his arm. "Where are you going?!" I ask. Taehyung turns around and throws his backpack towards my head. I quickly dodge and look at Taehyung with open mouth. "Did you just threw your backpack at me?!" I ask madly. "You saw what I just did!" Taehyung said. "Where are you even going?!" 

"Can't you see?! I'm going to school!" He replied. "No, Taehyung it's 00:30!" I say.

I try to pull him with me back to the house, but Taehyung being Taehyung, resisted. "Let me go! You are not my father! Stop it!" He called out. "Taehyung! You're drunk! I am not your father and you'll catch a cold! It's end November!" I said. Taehyung snatched his hand away. "I don't care!" He said. "Come on Taehyung-ya! Please! I promised your father I'd take care of you! Please come with me?" I ask. I think something snapped inside of Taehyung as he removed his eyes from me and than started walking back to the house. I take Taehyung's backpack and quickly follow him inside. Taehyung had already dropped himself on the couch. At first I didn't notice anything but when I walked up to Taehyung I noticed a tear slowly rolling down his cheek. "Hey, what's wrong?" I ask while sitting down next to him. "You ruined everything." He said. I was confused.

"Wait what? What do you mean?" I ask. "If you didn't take me away, I would've still been with my father, a normal teenager and without Jonghyun to bully me! You ruined my life." Taehyung said. I looked down. He was right. "I'm sorry Taehyung." I said as I didn't knew what to say next. "You know..." I say while turning my head to look at him, but stop as I realise that Taehyung had fallen asleep. Finally! I get up and lock the door. I am too tired to go and change. I take a blanket and cover Taehyung with it. I do the same with myself. I feel tiredness glueing my eyelids together. I didn't mind it at all. Finally some rest.

Taehyung's P.O.V:

I slowly opened my eyes, but shut them as pain in my forehead and dizziness hit my body. "You're awake." I heard. I looked up and saw Jungkook sitting in a chair in opposite of me. I was laying on the couch with a blanket over my legs. I groaned. "Everything hurts!" I say. "Did you had fun at the party?" Jungkook asked. He was calm and it scared me. He was acting suspicious. "How did I get here?" I ask while slowly sat down. I looked better at Jungkook and saw that his eyes had dark rings and he looked pale. It was obvious that he didn't had a lot of sleep. He looked really tired.

"By some guy. He gave me his business card. Let me check. Ah, Mr. You're Grounded For Life!"

Jungkook was giving me a preech for the last 20 minutes. "Okey! I get it! I'm in trouble! What happend?!" I ask. Jungkook's expression changed, but I couldn't quite place it. "You were arrested. I had to risk getting caught, just to get you out!" Jungkook said. I looked down and tried to remember. "What did you even think, Taehyung-ya?!" I didn't wanted to reply. My head was killing me and I was hungover. "I can't remember anything." I say. Jungkook sighed. "Just tell me everything that you can remember." I started digging. I told about how Jimin picked me up and how we got there. I even told about the drinks I drank. There was no reason why I should be lying. I would be grounded anyways. I ended with me getting in an argument with Jonghyun. "I told you this wasn't a good idea! Now what?! No one knows who did what to you. And why the cops came!" Jungkook said. "I am so not in the mood to think right now." I say while covering my forehead with my hand. Jungkook left and came back with a bottle of water. I thank him and drink the water. "You're grounded for 3 weeks." Jungkook said after a while. "Oh, that wouldn't feel any different than now. Since the day you've taken me, I was already unspoken grounded." I say. "Should I make it 4?" Jungkook asked. I shook my head. Jungkook went to the kitchen. I lied down on the couch again and covered myself with the blanket. I closed my eyes and doze off to sleep.

Jungkook's P.O.V:

I ate and when I came back, Taehyung fell asleep again. It looked so nice. Sleeping. I lied down next to Taehyung and covered myself with the same blanket as I was too lazy to grab one for myself.

~

I woke up to the sound of my phone. I groaned and grabbed it. "Yes?" I ask. "Jungkook-hyung! Where are you?! The meeting is starting in 30 minutes!" I heard Namjoon yelling. "I'll be there as soon as possible!" I say and end the call. I than realised Taehyung had put his head on my shoulder and was still sleeping peacefully. I look at the time and shake Taehyung's shoulder gently. "Taehyung-ah, come on! We need to get up." I say. "Mhm" I get as answer as I see Taehyung's eyelashes slowly moving upwards. He tilted his head and yawned. "Do you still have a headache?" I ask. Taehyung shook his head. "No, it's fine now."

~

Taehyung's P.O.V:

I get out of the car and walk into the school. I went to my locker and decide to walk to Jimin's locker. He was busy grabbing his books. "Hey hyung!" I said. "Hey Tae." He said. "Let me guess, you got hungover as well, didn't you?" I asked. Jimin sighed. "Yes! It was the worst one yet!" He said. I grinned. "Same. I practically slept the whole day yesterday." I say. Jimin and I walk through the corridors. We split paths and I get into my classroom. I sit down. Mr. Kim entered the class as his lesson started. We started with lecture and we needed to write an essay about the second world war. I had filled half of my paper when the bell rang. I got out and joined Jimin for lunch in the cafeteria.

When the final bell rang, I walked to my locker, dropped my stuff and walked through the corridors on my way out. I get pulled inside of the washroom. Jonghyun locked the door and turned around. He had his usual smirk on his face. I roll my eyes. "What now?" I ask a bit annoyed. "How was the party? You got pretty drunk." Jonghyun said. I looked at him. "You saw me getting drunk?" I ask. Jonghyun took his phone and started ticking on it. "I've got something even better." He said while showing a video of me. He filmed of how I gulped down drink after drink, got into multiple arguments and fights and how I started doing weird things that were unexplainable.

My jaw had dropped open. I want to grab Jonghyun's phone, but he was quicker and moved his hand. "Do you want me to remove it?" He asked evilly. "Yes." I say. "No. I'll only delete it in exchange for a kiss." He said. My face went blank. "W-wait, what?!" I said. I was hella confused. "Okey, if that's your answer, than imma post the video on my social media." Jonghyun said while starting to tick on his phone. "Wait!" I yelled. He looked up. I breathed in and out. I took a step closer and kissed Jonghyun on the cheek. Just a tiny little kiss. And then I stepped back. "Now delete the video." I say. "You call that a kiss? Oh no, I'd never delete the video in exchange for a slight touch of your lips on my cheek." Jonghyun said.

I desperately looked him. "Please just delete it!" I beg. "You know what to do." He said. It was clearly amusing to Jonghyun. I was conflicted on the inside. I didn't wanted to kiss him, but I also didn't wanted that video to be posted on the world wide web and all it's social media's! I think Jonghyun caught me overthinking and he stepped forward. His left hand was next to my head, against the wall. And his right hand rested on my neck. He leaned forward and kissed me tenderly. I immediately shut my eyes tight. I resisted on the inside, but I kept it in. I didn't move any muscle. Just let him do it and the video will be deleted. Just let him do it and you'll be fine.

I told myself. Jonghyun's tongue wanted to enter, but I didn't move. I just kept my lips in the same position. At once Jonghyun stepped on my toes so unexpectedly, that I had by accident opened my mouth to groan from pain.

He took that as an opportunity to enter my mouth. His tongue explored my mouth. I moved my hand up to his chest to push him away, but he simply took my hand and held it against the wall. The kissing went on and on. When was this going to end?!

He finally pulled back with a smirk on his face. I wiped my mouth with the sleeve of my sweater. I pant as I say: "now delete the video." Jonghyun looked at me. "Hmm... I don't remember ever promising anything.." Jonghyun said. My jaw dropped. "No! Don't be like this! You said you were going to delete it!" I say desperately trying to convince him. Jonghyun only returned an amused gaze. "Ask me tomorrow again, and I might rethink." He said while leaving the bathroom. I was left alone in the washrooms. I took my schoolbag and walked out as well. I didn't knew what to do. I wanted to cry my emotions out. Why did Jonghyun acted like this?! I walked out of the school and saw Jungkook's car. I got in and fastened my seatbelt. I tried to not look at Jungkook. Jungkook started driving away. "How was school?" He asked. "Could've been better." I answer while looking out of the window. I got out of the car as soon as Jungkook parked the car in the garage. We entered the house. I wanted to walk to the stairs but Jungkook took my hand. "Wait.." He said. I turned around and waited for him to say what he wanted to say. It was silent for a few seconds. I look at him and see that Jungkook was observing me. "Why are your lips swollen?" He asked than. My eyes widened by the sudden question.

I look down. "Eh.. I was biting them..." I say. Jungkook's fingers raised my chin so that I was forced to look at him. "Why are you lying?" He asked. I started to panic a bit. "I'm not lying." I say. "Who kissed you, Taehyung?" Jungkook asked. I couldn't hold the tears back as I slowly moved lower and lower to the ground until I sat down. I had my legs up to my chest and face hidden in my arms. I silently cried. It was all too much. Jungkook lowered himself as well. His hand patted my shoulder as a sign of comfort. "Tell me, what's bothering you?" He asked. I could sense that he was worried. I didn't want to talk about it. It was too embarrassing. Jungkook embraced me and slowly patted my back. It was nice. I swung my arms around him as well and cried on his chest. "Let it all out. It's okay. My shirt may not be okay after this, but that's okay too." Jungkook said. I let out a teary chuckle and moved away while wiping my tears away. "Jonghyun took a video of me being drunk and doing weird stuff. He threatened to post it on his social media if I wouldn't kiss him. I didn't knew what to do and before I knew, he leaned in and when he finished, he didn't deleted it. He said that he didn't promise anything and that I should ask again tomorrow and he'll rethink about it." I say while new tears rolled down my cheeks. I didn't look at Jungkook. "So he still has the video?" He asked. I nodded. "And he will use it to take advantage of you?" He asked. "I think so." I answer. Jungkook seemed to think. "Should I come with you tomorrow and make him delete that video?" He proposed. I quickly shook my head. "No! you'll only make things worse between us!" I say. "Well, what would you do?" Jungkook asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, I'll figure it out tomorrow." I say. Jungkook takes my hands and pulls me up. "Go fresh up." He said while wiping away the remaining tears. I nod and get upstairs.

Jungkook's P.O.V:

I order Chinese and then take my MacBook out of my backpack. I start hacking Taehyung's school system. Yoongi-hyung had thought me some hacking, just in case. When I'm done, I close my MacBook and take my phone again. I dial Jimin's phone number. "Hey, Jimin-hyung! Can you come to my house tonight?" I ask. "Yeah sure! When?" I think. "Come around 23:30, not earlier." I say. "Okay..? I'll see you tonight then! Bye!" Jimin said and than hung up. At that moment Taehyung walked down the stairs with the fluffiest hair I've ever seen. "Who was that?" He asked. "Oh, I ordered Chinese food." I say. If I would tell Taehyung, he would get mad. Taehyung let himself fall on the couch. "Jungkook-shi?" Taehyung said. He is still using the honorific as a sign of respect. I didn't want him to talk to me like this anymore. I wanted him to feel comfortable around me, and not like I'm his boss or something. "You don't have to call me -shi anymore, it's okay." I say. Taehyung looked up. "Okay." Taehyung said while smiling. I looked at him and waited for him to tell what he wanted to say. "Where are your parents?" He asked suddenly. I looked at my lap. "They died when I was 14." I say after a while. I see Taehyung looking at me. I turn my head to look at him as well. Taehyung embraced me like I did to him earlier. "I'm sorry to hear that." He said. I cuddled him back. It was so long since someone hugged me. It was nice. "Thanks." I say.

At that moment the doorbell rang. We break apart and I open the door. I pay and take the food. Taehyung had already put plates on the table. I walked to the table. We started to eat our meals.

Before I knew, the evening had passed and Taehyung went to sleep. Around 23:41 Jimin arrived. He knocked on the door and I quickly opened the door for him. "Jimin-hyung! Come in!" I say. Jimin entered the house and sat down on the couch. I sit down next to him. "Okay listen, I hacked the school system and put you in Taehyung's class..." I get interrupted by Jimin. "Why?" He asked. "Do you know Jonghyun?" Jimin nodded his head. "Well, basically Jonghyun is bullying Taehyung. I want you to protect him." I say. A bell began to rang in Jimin's head. "So that's why he always has bruises!" I nod with a serious face. "I want you to keep an eye on him." I say. "I will, promise!" Jimin said.

Jimin and I were still talking. "So what's up." Jimin asked. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Well, you protecting Taehyung. I've never seen you care about someone that much!" Jimin said. I looked down. "You're blushing! Jungkook-hyung, do you like him?!" Jimin asked surprised. "Maybe." I answer with a smile on my face. "No way!" Jimin said while standing up. He was (jung)shook. I nodded. "Aahhahaha!" Jimin said while hugging me tightly. "Ssshhh!! He's sleeping!" I say. Jimin pulls back. "Yeah, sorry." He scraped his throat. "I am very happy for you." Jimin said with a serious face and voice. We burst out in a quiet laughter. After we were done, Jimin stood up and said: "it's getting late. Imma head home." I nod and walk him out. We wish each other a goodnight rest and I close the door. I walk upstairs and let myself fall on my bed. And before I knew, I was off to a dreamless sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 51.8K 46
Taehyung has no idea what Jungkook's life is like. Jungkook has no idea what Taehyung's life is like. Jungkook is the biggest mafia boss in Korea. ...
54.5K 1.5K 19
*This is the story of a beggar who got married to a mafia, he was also his high school best friend. the beggar was his second wife, the mafia was so...
584K 22K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...
274K 11.1K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...