SECRET. . . hossler ✓

By -ADOREMARAIS

𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝑇ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- "𝗜𝗧'𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧" ... More

ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-sɪx
ғɪғᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-sɪx
sɪxᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sɪxᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sɪx
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sɪx
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ

ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

3.4K 80 33
By -ADOREMARAIS

NEGATIVE. that's what the pregnancy test showed, a sigh of relief escaping from eliza's lips as she opened the door to her bathroom, jaden and kio awaiting for the answer. she shook her head, the two boys sighing, a frown displaying on jaden's face.

apart of eliza was over the moon at it showing negative, as she had said to kio before, being eighteen a pregnant, wasn't ideal for eliza. a whole load more responsibility comes around when a child is involved, and eliza wasn't ready for that. in a few years time maybe, but not right now.

the teenager was happy at the moment, living her best life, with her boyfriend and her friends, the ability to do whatever she pleased, without having to have the responsibility of having a child.

that and eliza could imagine the amount of hate and publicity she would receive in response to her being pregnant, the girl not even sure she would be able to handle it, as the hate she was receiving at the moment was overbearing as it is.

as she went and handed the two boys the pregnancy stick to show it to them, she felt the sudden urge to throw up again, the girl running back to the comfort of the toilet that she had hung her head over for the past few hours.

"false negative?" kio whispered to jaden before the two boys ran to eliza's side, comforting her during the vulnerable stage she was in from her throwing up. jaden shrugged his shoulders in response to kio's question, him not knowing whether it was a false negative, but one thing he did know was that eliza was not feeling well, and she needed to go the doctor as soon as possible.

"i don't know, but whatever it is, it's causing her to throw up constantly. like come on kio she nearly passed out because she got light headed from trying to be sick. she needs to go to the doctors."

kio agreed with jaden's comment, the two keeping eliza company with her sickness, the two teenagers becoming curious as to what was wrong with eliza, if it wasn't pregnancy,

what was it?

the sound of silence caught the two boys attention as they looked down to see eliza no longer throwing up. nor was she actually moving.

"eliza." jaden let go off her hair, moving his way around to look at her face, to see the girls eyes closed as she rested her head against the toilet seat. he shook his girlfriend gently, getting no response, immediately making the boy grow alarmed.

kio also copied jaden's action, however he instead put her hair up in a bun incase she were to throw up again, not wanting to get sick in her hair. the two boys shook the passed out girl, jaden noticing she was in fact breathing, but had just lost consciousness.

"eliza."

this shake caused the girl to stir awake, jaden breathing a heavy sigh of relief as he wiped off the sweat of his forehead, him immediately no longer feeling anxious as eliza's eyes opened. kio helped the girl off the floor, jaden grabbing the girl out of kio's hold, picking up her bridal style, carrying her over to the bed before placing her down gently.

"so, whose calling the doctors? me or you."

KIO WAS TAPPING HIS FOOT AGAINST THE MARBLE FLOOR OF THE DOCTORS SURGERY, HIM BEING ANXIOUS AS HE AWAITED FOR JADEN AND OR ELIZA TO COME OUT OF ONE OF THE ROOMS. thankfully, when having called the doctors a few hours ago, jaden had managed to get an appointment for half twelve, it now being quarter to one, making kio grow anxious as he hadn't expected the appointment to have been this long.

"kio."

the teenager stood up, to see bryce, anthony and addison making their way over. of course kio had to message bryce about his younger sister, kio never had seen or heard bryce sound so concerned and scared, especially for the wellbeing of his sister.

kio had briefly explained to bryce what had happened over the phone, allowing bryce to have a rough idea of what has happening instead of entering the situation blindly. at the time of the call, addison and anthony were with the older brother of bryce, as the three were out getting some little things for the sway home, them dropping that plan so they could be here for eliza when she had finished her doctors appointment.

"is she pregnant?" addison asked the best friend of eliza, as the four sat back down in the waiting room of the doctors surgery, kio shaking his head.

"pregnant? what since when?!" bryce whisper-shouted, addison giving her boyfriend a gentle slap on the arm, making the boy whisper ow in response to the hit. addison told her boyfriend to shut up before allowing kio to answer her question, and explain more in detail of what had occurred in the last few hours that kio hadn't explained over the phone.

"we thought so at first, because of when she was sick at the house a few days ago." anthony nodded his head, remembering when eliza was sick, as he was the one that had found her in the toilet, her head over the toilet bowl, the boy immediately grabbing kio, not wanting to gain the attention of the others as they helped aid the girl.

"so when she was sick again this morning, jaden texted me to come over whilst he went out and got a pregnancy test, him not wanting to leave eliza by herself, sweet right?" addison nodded her head immediately, as bryce and anthony smiled at the thought of jaden doing that, bryce mentally adding bonus points to jaden's boyfriend chart.

"so when i came over, he went out. and when he came back she obviously did the test and it was negative."

"so not pregnant?" bryce questioned, kio shaking his head, this making the three furrow their eyebrows in confusion.

"so why was she sick?"

"i think that's why they went to the doctors you idiot." addison commented to bryce, anthony and kio trying to hold back their laughs as bryce gasped, the mood lightening up as they stopped panicking for eliza for a few seconds.

that was until the group stopped talking when they heard two steps of feet walking towards them. they all looked up, revealing jaden with his arm wrapped around a tired looking eliza. bryce was the first one up out of his seat, walking over to his sister, pulling her into his arms. eliza smiled at the sight of her brother, swaying the two back and forth.

bryce pulled away to look at his sister. the girl was pale, her bags under her eyes so dark, it looked like the girl had black eyes, making bryce frown at the lack of sleep and how drained his sister was and looked.

"so- you okay belle?"

eliza nodded her head as bryce swinged his arm around her shoulder, pulling his sister to her side. she said to the group that she would explain it back at her apartment, the girl just wanting to get home and get changed back into her pyjamas.

"as long as you are okay." bryce muttered as he planted a kiss on top of his sisters head, eliza smiling as she gave her brothers side a squeeze, the group, now of six, making their way out of the doctors surgery, eliza holding her note for her prescription in her hand, announcing to jaden and kio they needed to stop off and get her medication.

"CVS? WHAT'S CVS?" bryce asked eliza as the group were situated on all the sofa's, eliza sitting beside addison and kio, jaden, bryce and anthony sitting on the other sofa. eliza took a sip of her hot chocolate that jaden had recently made her, her blanket spread across her, addison and kio.

"cyclical vomiting syndrome. so i can have periods of time, could last hours or even days. the doctor said its broken down into four phases, and i can have these episodes for months at a time, and can last for years." eliza informed the group, addison giving her leg a squeeze as she smiled at the girl sitting beside her, jaden nodding his head, having of already heard all of this from the doctor during eliza's appointment.

"so what are these four phases?" bryce asked, him generally being intrigued by what the doctor had diagnosed his sister with, seeing if he could see any links to what she has been diagnosed with, with anything that may have led up to this moment, such as maybe in their childhood.

"the first phase being, just feeling sick but not actually being it and i have an intense period of feeling hot, and sweating profusely. the second phase is obviously what i'm in right now, where i am sick, more than five times in a hour, and often lasts for a few hours."

"wait" bryce interrupted his sister, eliza noticing the thinking expression that had appeared on his face. "i remember you being like this when we were younger."

"really?" jaden asked bryce, the boy nodding his head, as he continued to talk. "yeah, mum just thought you had a bad chain of luck one year as like every few months, sometimes it would be months in a row where you would feel sick, and then all of a sudden you wouldn't be sick but you would still feel dizzy."

"yeah, so after the stage i'm in, stage three would be me not longer being sick, but still having symptoms, just not as extreme as they would be. and then stage four, phase four, whatever you want to call it, would be when i don't feel sick at all, me feeling perfectly fine."

"so are these episodes, stages, whatever we want to call them, frequent, like on a cycle?" addison asked, eliza nodding her head, as the doctor had indeed told her that she would know when the cycle would begin again, as she symptoms of stage one would come back to eliza, and would last the same amount of time each time.

"what like a period cycle?" bryce asked, addison and eliza looking at the boy, to whom just shrugged his shoulders at the looks he was receiving from the group. "what? i was just asking."

"i guess so yeah, i could not have it for a few months, maybe not even for a year, and then the symptoms would come back, and the cycle would occur again."

the group nodded their heads, discussing how they could help eliza if she were to go through another one of these cycles, the girl just responding with just having time at home, her also saying it would be a good excuse for her to catch up on sleep and to binge watch tv series and movies.

"so my last question, you definitely aren't pregnant?" bryce asked, his eyes looking in between eliza and jaden, the couple shaking their heads at the question, bryce sighing in response.

"nope."

"not yet anyway then." bryce commented, jaden hitting bryce's arm, the group laughing as eliza took another sip of her hot chocolate, the warmth of the cup keeping her arms warm.

"nope, not babies, not yet. i'm happy with my rocky here." eliza commented, her head nodding towards the sleeping puppy that was fast asleep on his bed, him regenerating his energy after the sudden blowout of it, the dog having of been overwhelmed with excitement and happiness at the new people that had entered his home.

"there you go jaden, she said not yet. but that doesn't mean that you go and get her pregnant. that's still my sister dude."

"okay bryce, can we not talk about this."

"yeah can we not talk about this, i'm trying to watch dylan o'brien here."

the group laughed at anthony's comment, eliza leaning over to high five the teenager, as eliza had put on teen wolf, that being one of the things that would always lighten her mood.

and make her sad when those types of scenes came on, of which we don't talk about.

"okay we can admire dylan instead, but my comment is still serious jaden, no pregnancies."

AUTHORS NOTE
don't hate me 🥺🤭

don't worry i have a plan! and it may be a while until you guys fully see it but, you will be seeing my plan in later chapters

so I'm off school for another two weeks because one of my best mates has corona and he's literally been with me all of last week at school

SOOO - that means more chapters cause I'm at home :)))

i have a question- so jeliza are obviously going on their holidays to both Orlando and Paris soon. so is there anywhere you lovely people want them to go?like of course i have ideas, but just wanted to see if you guys have any either :)

n e whore

stay safe my loves! love you all🥺🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

622K 8.5K 95
Anthony's little sister is forced to spend the summer with the sway boys but doesn't want to go. She insists on not making friends with the boys and...
258K 2.9K 61
you are just a normal girl that met him at the right time and he loved you with everything. do you love him the same though? started: april 12, 2020...
157K 1.4K 23
You're 18. Its your senior year and you used to visit the boys during summer. Your parents let you move in when you only had a couple of months left...
20K 169 28
𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐴𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑎 𝑊𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑎 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑘𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ�...