Weasley & Weasley: A Fred & G...

By multikingdoms

*Warning: Contains smut and heavily suggestive material. Viewer discretion is advised* "You can't love us bot... More

Chapter 1: Suprises
Chapter 2: Quite the Show
Chapter 3: Journey to Kings Cross
Chapter 4: The Hogwarts Express
Chapter 5: Busted
Chapter 7: Anytime
Chapter 8: Feels Different
Chapter 9: The Ball
Chapter 10: Don't Flatter Yourself
Chapter 11: Unlike Any Other
Chapter 12: Girlfriend
Chapter 13: The Fight
Chapter 14: Consequences
ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ
Chapter 15: Neither Am I
Chapter 16: Sounds Good to Me
Chapter 17: Forgetful
Chapter 18: Busted pt.2
Chapter 19: The Letter
Chapter 20: Accusations
Chapter 21: Lose Me All Together
Chapter 22: Truth or Kiss
Chapter 23: The Connection
Chapter 24: Paris
Chapter 25: Couldn't get Much Better
Chapter 26: Christmas Eve
Chapter 27: Christmas at the Burrow
Chapter 28: Departure
We're Back !
Chapter 29: Leo
Chapter 30: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 31: Letters Written
Chapter 32: Made My Choice

Chapter 6: Always the Plan

1.8K 65 24
By multikingdoms

"Would anyone care to explain?" Snape sneered, looking both of us up and down in a disappointed glance.

Fred and I stood in the hallway next to each other, my hands clasped together in front of me in an awkward stance.
This was mortifying.

"We were-" Fred began.

"Oh I know what you were doing," Snape interrupted.
"My question is why,"

I glanced over to Fred, and his complexion was beet red, nearly the color of his hair.
His cheeks were flushed, and his hair was still incredibly messy from moments before.

Snape stood tall, glaring at us with a disgusted expression on his face.
Neither me or Fred said anything, we just stood in an awkward, tension filled staring match.

"Well since neither of you would like to explain exactly why I caught you doing-....... whatever in the broom closet, I'll just let you both join me in detention for the next week or two." He said.

Fred lifted his head up quickly,

"And you know, that is fine with us Professor-,"

"Quiet," Snape interrupted once again.

"I'll also be taking 50 points from Gryffindor. For each of you."

"100 points!?" I screamed.
Snape's glare shifts from Fred to me, dropping a foot down to my eye level.

"Maybe you two should have thought about that before you decided to engage in certain activities, under school hours." He spit.

I just nod, accepting the punishment gladly.
I just wanted this interaction to be over.

"Back to your dorms. Now." Snape said.

Fred and I wasted no time, and we quickly walked in the direction of the dormitory, away from Snape.

"Well that was an experience," Fred laughs, slinging his arm around my shoulder.

I quickly throw his arm off of me in an irritated mood.
"I told you it wasn't a good idea." I say.

Fred flashes me a confused look, and grabs both my shoulders stopping me in the middle of the hall.

"Oh so this is my fault?" He questions.

I nod my head,
"Yea. It is." I spit.

"Oh, well that's not what you were thinking when you had your legs wrapped around my-"

"Fred!" I exclaim.

He breaks out into a fit of laughter, grabbing his stomach and throwing his head back.
I roll my eyes, and turn away continuing to walk back to the dormitories.

I quickly hear his laughter fade, and his quick footsteps get closer to me as he catches up.

"Look Cal...I'm sorry." He says.

I wanted to be mad at him.
But I couldn't.
Looking at his apologetic, red flustered face, I couldn't help but crack a smile.

"There she is," he says, placing his hands on my hips and pulling me in for a quick kiss.
We both pull away, both of us smiling wide at each other.

"You better make it up to me though. That was mortifying." I say.

"Very true." He responds.
"But trust me, I'll make it up to you. I promise."

I smile at him, lacing his fingers into mine, and walking back to the dorms together.

—————-—————-—————-—————-—————
The next morning,

"Wakey wakey!" Hermione screams.
I lift my head up from my pillow, glancing around the room in a confused daze.

"We've got the first class of the year!" She exclaims.

I groan heavily, plopping my head back down onto my pillow for a few more minutes of sleep.

"We can't be late Callie." She says, her voice high and excited.

I groan again, this time caving in and throwing the blanket off of my legs.
I plop my feet down onto the hard floor, making my way to my chest and getting out my uniform for the day.

I quickly change, along with Ginny who also arose moments before I did.

"Bloody hell I hate school." Ginny says slipping into her shoes.

I chuckle,
"Eh it's not so bad."

Ginny playfully rolls her eyes as she stands up to grab her robes.
"Yea definitely not too bad. Especially when Snape is our first class of the day."

My heart then drops into my stomach.

Shit.
I'm gonna have to face Snape after what happened last night.

I quickly try to shake of my nerves and continue on, making my way to the Gryffindor common room, meeting up with Fred,George, Ron and Harry.

Ron's hair was crazily messy, and he had a disheveled look on his face.

"Everything ok Ron?" Hermione asks, placing her hand onto his shoulder.

Ron's eyes shoot up to meet Hermione's, and we could all clearly see that something was bothering him.

"Oh. Nothing." He says.

Hermione looks over to me, and I shrug my shoulders letting her know that I had no clue what was going on either.
I lean over to George to try to get some information.

"What gotten into him?" I ask.

George leans down, whispering into my ear.
"It's the ball. He wants to ask Hermione, but he's scared she'll say no."

"Awww!" I scream, accidentally alerting the attention of the group.
Everyone's eyes were on George and I, staring awkwardly.

"Sorry," I mutter.

Everyone glances away, their attentions back on each other.
I can see Fred from across the room crack a smile, so I flash him a cheeky one back.

"Any idea who you're gonna ask?" I question George.
His eyes widen a bit, but he shakes his head.

"Yea, I've got someone in mind. Don't know if she'll say yes though." He says.

"Ohhh. Who's the lucky lady?" I ask, playfully shoving him in the arm.

"Oh I can't tell you that." He states.

I open my mouth in offense.

"Wow. You can't tell me, Your best friend, who you want to ask to the ball? I'm quite offended there Georgie." I say.

George chuckles, but still doesn't give in.

"Sorry. But you'll find out soon enough."

I scoff, but decide to give up.
That boy was stubborn as can be.
If he didn't wanna tell me who he wanted to ask to the ball, he wasn't going to.

"Whateverr." I say playfully.

A few silent seconds go by, and I glance at Fred, who's currently talking at Ginny.

"So you know who Fred's gonna ask?" I question to George.

"Hm. No idea honestly. He mentioned Angelina Johnson last night, but I don't know if that's solid."

My heart flips upside down.

"Wait, Angelina?" I question.

"Yea," George says.

"And he said this last night?" I continue.

"Yea. He went for a walk last night at about 10 or 11, got out of bed and left the dorm. When he came back he woke up half the room with his heavy ass walking. I couldn't sleep then, so we talked a bit about it and he said he wanted to ask her." George stated.

My face began to feel as if it were on fire, and I could feel my eyes beginning to well up with tears.

I shoot Fred a glance across the room, and he looks back with a smile, but it fades when he looks at my face.
I turn away from George, walking quickly out of the common room.
I had to get out of there.

I could hear footsteps following me out, but I didn't want to know who's they were. Especially if they were his.
I just kept walking, not turning my back at all.
But then, I felt a strong grip onto my hand, and I was pulled around and forced to face the other direction.

Of course, it was Fred.

"Hey Cal, what's wrong?" He asks, placing a hand on my cheek, wiping away a stray tear.

I look away from him, not wanting to make eye contact.
He pulled my face again, looking me dead in the eyes.

"Tell me," he says.

I quickly smack his hands away.

"Oh like I need to tell you." I spit, more tears beginning to pour down my face.

He has a confused expression spread amongst his face, his mouth slightly open in shock.

"have I done something?" He questions.

I scoff heavily.

"Have you done something?" I begin,

"I don't know, maybe you should go ask Angelina!" I scream.

His confused facial expression quickly fades into one of guilt, and he begins to step forward towards me.
I sickly take a step back, keeping the same amount of distance between us.

"Cal, I didn't mean tha-" he begins,

"You didn't mean what?" I scream.
"Didn't mean to finger me on the couch? Or on the train? Didn't mean to nearly fuck me in the broom closet last night?"

"Callie. What was I supposed to do? Tell George and everyone else about it?" He screamed back.

"You weren't supposed to lie and say you wanted another girl! Am I that worthless to you? Just for a quick fuck and then you throw me away?"

"That is not true and you know it!" He yelled.
His face began to turn red and I could see his eyes becoming wet, reflecting off the light from the windows.

"Were you ever even gonna ask me?" I question.

Fred glances down to the floor, breaking our eye contact.

"Fred?" I scream.

He looks up to me, his eyes meeting mine once more. I could see in his stare what the answer to my question was.

"What did you want me to do? I never wanted this to get out." He said.

I feel as if my heart just shattered in my chest.

"The plan was to always take someone else? Leave me in the dust?" I ask.

He says nothing.

I nod my head up and down.

"You know Fred? Have fun with Angelina at the ball. I hope you two have a marvelous time together." I spit.

I turn around, nearly sprinting to the lavatory to get away.

I was mortified,
I was heartbroken.

How the fuck could I be so stupid?

-Authors Note:
Hi!! I know this chapter was super short but I just wanted to update at least somethingtoday. I have really great ideas for this story, and I'm super stoked to continue it. Plz let me know what you think!!

Love you all ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 566 44
WARNING: SMUT, 18+ READERS ONLY!- ; (contains heavy sexual content, language, drugs, violence) Camellia Larke has had a bit of a crush on Fred Weasle...
237 14 11
"What a match" he bellowed as his bestfriends entered the common room. "The princesses and the pranksters" said Sacrlet with a cheesy grin as Angeli...
92.6K 2.7K 68
fred weasley x potter!oc (female) ~ Emilia Potter was never going to have a normal life. With Harry Potter as a brother, the Weasleys as her found f...
125K 5.1K 50
"𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶... 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥. 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘭...