⚔️-Genshin Impact | Oneshotsx...

By Yumexhime

꒰꒰Story based of imaginations and mere dreams. ꒰꒰Charcters IS legit gonna be OOC. SO. W-A-R-N-I-N-G ꒰꒰Mostly... More

♡Will be deleted. 『Xiao Art!』
『1.22k reads』- yeet+VentixReader art!
10K reads!+Scaramouche Fanart(service)
『Xiao』- The Moon Is Beautiful
『Venti』- Riddle
『Diluc』- My Knight
『Xiao』- Wake Up
『Venti』- Nostalgic
☆•° °•☆AU Oneshots☆•° °•☆
📍『Scaramouche』- AU; Werewolf
🍯『Scaramouche & Childe』- Wallflower
🍯『Monstadt Boys』-🌲Christmas Party🌲
🍯Part 2 -『Scaramouche, Childe, Xiao, Albedo』- The Wallflower and the truth

『Scaramouche』- Interesting

9.1K 174 458
By Yumexhime

A/n Please don't get tired
with my confusing oneshots. AHAHHA
im sorry- I keep imagining and dreaming,
one that's good at that, but I can't just
Hsjdhhdhd write them properlyyy,
I'm xaddd and kind of down.. as a
12-15 yrs old, my grammar is vv poor.
🤧🤧🤧

Oh, by the way. I'm pretty sure,
scaramouche's info isn't revealed
that much unlike the others...
and his personality is a bit hard to grasp-
so pls deal with me. 💀✨. Im
someone who have yet to play
the game. 🌚

I just rlly love this characters that's
why I'm writing them. No hate pls. 🗿

❁ ❁ ❁

Using Celestial havoc, Y/n fires magical arrows that are electro-imbued towards the damned Hydro Abyss Mage. Luckily, she's an electro user, it's their weakness. That's a gain on her side.

But 4 annoying abyss mages at the same time? And they're laughing at her? While chanting supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Oh, how pissed she is right now. If it weren't from those shield that protects them, the fight would be easier for Y/n and she would take them down much smoother.

But no. Everytime she'll break the other's shield, the other Abyss Mage on the other side would attack her, making her freeze in that damned large water bubble.

She's irritated being freezed by those lowly ass ugly voices monsters. Y/n is not weak, but she's not that strong either. She rarely gets severely injured, but usually get little scratches in her knees from being clumsy. Pretty weird indeed.

Being set free from the bubble, she took this chance to use Celestial Revenge, an all area attack that drains the enemies life energy and turns them into her use. She would use the skill very seldom, for the reason that it's too powerful for a mere mortal like her to use.

Y/n used the skill at the very moment having the thought that no one is watching here, since the place is very far from the city where most people are found. But unlucky for her, someone did. And one that is a Fatui Harbinger at that...

Starting to collect the drops that the Abyss Mages left, she started separating the useless ones from the things she would take. Almost everything are... "Useless for me.. Darn it!" she exclaimed while rubbing her forehead.

Trying to look more sharper for things that are usable and are of good use, Y/n went kneeling down and pick up the things before she would throw them aside while saying ‘meh, not of use.’

Getting irked by the useless drops she got from those useless Abyss Mages, she stood up from her spot and stretched out before heaving a sigh. "Why am I here again..?" Y/n asked herself a stupid logical question aloud.

Remembering the bet she, Kaeya, and master Diluc had, an imaginary irked mark popped from her forehead. "Yeah, yeah, yeah! It's because of those two! I only lost the bet and they gave me this as a punishment—clear the monsters from the surrounding areas near the city—! Luminee, you should have came back more earlier! I trusted you would come back earlier that's why I bet that—But..But.. You came back later than usua—l! Why the hell for lord barbatos sake did you?! ... Wait, maybe its that darn emergency food's fault—tch, that chibi."

Clicking her tongue, Y/n just sighed again and continue her walk. But  wait a damn minute, a luxurious chest is on sight—she pondered for a minute why something like a chest like that is just near the city. "Is this a trap, a bait, or what?"

Letting her curiosity get into her, she walked towards it, calmly but carefully.

Almost nearing the chest area, someone suddenly stopped Y/n from her track by gripping her wrist and pulling her to them. Bumping into the unknown person's chest, she whispered a sorry before realizing it wasn't her fault why she bumped into the said person.

"Wha-?" She attempted to speak, only to be shushed down by the person who sounded like a.. young boy? Wondering to herself what a young boy like him is doing there, she missed some logical things again.

1. The young boy is taller than her.

2. The hand that grabbed her wrist is larger than hers.

3. The voice of the person who whispered something to her was one of a young boy, but the way his sentence ended with a kind of deep voice, that's out of the point.

4. That's to be expected, the boy ain't young like she knows. A fatui is never younger than a mortal(?) like her.

"Pfft, now, now, traveller. How can you let your curiosity get into you?" Asked the person in almost a teasing tone. "..and who are you?" Asked back Y/n who tch-ed before pushing herself away a little bit from that person.

"Hm, I'm a mere vagrant from Inazuma who happens to pass by here." chuckled the vagrant because of Y/n's attitude. "And who would believe that?" Narrowing her eyes, Y/n crossed both her arms before going near the said Inazuma guy.

"Sure you've got no choice but to do so~ May I have the name of the young traveller?" Grinned the male while going near Y/n as well. "Creeps. The names Y/n. Now I bid you a not-so great day." Starting to walk away from the guy, she suddenly heard a low laugher from the behind, making her halt her movement.

"You're a bit different, and that makes you interesting. Do you know that?" Said the vagrant while smiling a little. "You're also different, and that makes you a creep. Do you know that?" Y/n sassied back.

The male smirked at this and went behind Y/n for who lord barbatos sake knows how quick was that. She herself was surprised as well when a hand suddenly took a rest on both her shoulders. "Hm~ I can kidnap do anything I want to you miss traveller, considering I'm a male at that." snickered him, making Y/n dumbfounded by where did that suddenly came from.

"Well, now that's random. Anyway, can you get your hands off me?" Huffed the female. "What if I don't want to?" Said the male while grinning. "Then I'll have to use force-" cut off with her sentence once again, this time, it was because the male suddenly hugged her from the behind.

"Ahh, you're so interesting that it makes me want you to be my plaything. I'm thinking of whether I should kidnap you as well, hm~ I suddenly don't want to let go of you. It's your fault for making me interested at you, dear traveller." Chuckled the male, stepping backwards a little.

"What in the name of pyro...? Are you really supposed to tell me about the kidnap part? You'll be more successful if you didn't. What a shame." Sighed Y/n, making the male laugh at how calm and careless she is.

"The name's Scaramouche. I hope to see you again in some other time, interesting traveller." Said the now named vagrant who turned on his heels and started walking away.

"Well I don't, cheeky fatui." She did know who he really is.

❁ ❁ ❁

"And I thought she didn't knew~, ahh, really. How surprising and interesting. Should I go with that plan though? Hm~ I'll think about that the next time we'll meet.

I look forward to more of our paths that may cross each other."

❁ ❁ ❁

A/n i- how did this end
like this- 💀. I was planning
to make it more...hmm, idk. Aaaa
nothing goes the way I dream
about themmmm! Bruh.
istg im crying. I can't improve
My writing styleee. 🤧

Aaaaa tyty once again
for the ppl who voted on venti's
Oneshot!!
JisungggHan 902478ss and the new voter 69_uglybitch_420!!! ilyyyy (ಥ‿ಥ)♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 2.8K 19
artwork- https://twitter.com/pnk_crow/status/1447546278875779081 i'll put out an end of book thingy out eventually ⚰️ anyway, hi, hello, how are you...
11.5K 274 21
Collection of genshin oneshots like the title says :) This book WILL contain:- •fluff •angst •hurt/comfort and hurt/no comfort •death, possible menti...
209K 3.5K 32
❝ 𝑨𝒘, 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑰𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒔𝒌 �...
288K 10.4K 43
"I just realized that you look like a dead fish with your 'no light eyes' concept." The lack of amusement from Childe's face was an evidence for his...