Slytherin princess

By sunsetstoryss

This is my first book feel free to comment some stuff that will make my books better✨ More

Chapter 1- The letter
Chapter 2- Diagon Alley
Chapter 4-Sorting hat ceremony
Best of friends

Chapter 3- the hogwarts express

19 0 0
By sunsetstoryss

The day had come! Finally leaving for hogwarts! I thought to myself. I gave my parents a hug "goodluck y/n" and i went of into the train, I sat in a empty compartment and started to read, "can we sit here" i looked up and it was the blonde boy from diagon alley "all the rest are full" he said, i nodded my head to allow him in, "this is Crabbe and Goyle" the blonde boy said "and im Malfoy...Draco Malfoy" Draco malfoy i thought what a weird but cool name.
I continued reading when Crabbe and Goyle went out to get some sweets, " I dont think i caught your name" Draco said "oh im y/n greengrass" i smiled, crabbe and goyle came back from getting sweets and we all spoke untill thr train stopped at hogwarts.
We all went in little boats and arrived at hogwarts.
A/N
Sorry this is so short

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
894K 20.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
1M 64.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...