Seven Fathers ยซBTSยป

By Mend_Han

" Congratulations Mrs Byun, the procedure was successful! You are now pregnant!" " Tell me the bad news...."... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Babies Preference
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one

Chapter Twenty Five

7.3K 441 131
By Mend_Han

What Jaeneung wanted was impossible and it would never happen.

"I'm sorry baby, but I can't do that" an apologetic look made its way on her face after the shock. Jungkook was taken off guard, didn't expected that Jaeneung could ask something like that to his mother.

" Then am upset!" Jaeneung crossed both of his hands, pouting like a kid he is. He turned his back from his mother and began to walk towards Jungkook who doesn't know what to say in this type of situation.

" That's a very vague request Jaeneung... Maybe you can give mommy a different and easy one" Hara didn't want to have an upset Jaeneung in the mansion. She couldn't bare the atmosphere of having a unsatisfied son lurking around the halls, affecting his negative behavior with his brothers. Despite wanting to teach him a lesson.

"It's easi mommy! U just hab to give Papa goodnight kissies! Only one if u want!" Jaeneung was persistent. Jungkook was about to tell Jaeneung the it wasn't a very good idea but Hara beat him to it.

" I'll blow your papa a kiss, mommy's very tired with work today" it's just a silly blow kiss, it wouldn't affect hers and Jungkook relationship. Besides, she really needs to have a rest since tommorow would be a trouble some day as the board needed the results of this months sales increases.

"But I want rel kissies... But okay! Since mama is tiyerd then okie" Jaeneung nodded his head aggressively. He saw this one drama on the TV where there was a adult lady and a adult man kissing because they are married and Jaeneung wanted to know more about it but the maids changed the channel. It was too advance for a three year old child to watch such movie.

With a tired nod, Hara brought her left palm on her lips and blew a kiss to the stubbed Jungkook.

"Papa ur supposed to catch it! Hurry! Is gowing to run awayyyy!" Jaeneung dramatically pointed his finger in thin air, imagining his mother's kiss floating towards Jungkook. The man was brought in the reality hearing Jaeneung's scream and without even thinking it, he playfully catched the air just like Jaeneung have wanted.

" Good night baby, good night Jungkook" with that Hara left without hearing both of the boys reply.

"Put it in ur lips papa! ittle fade away"

And with that Jungkook opened his palm and laid it flat on his cheeks earning a disappointed groan from Jaeneung.

" I need to techer u how to catch a flaying kissies!"

─────────────────────

" I'll be home at eight, you can call me if you need help, I'll send someone or you can ask the maids... You can drop the kids in my office if the two of you want to explore Seoul a little, I already have a list on the kitchen about what food to avoid at their breakfast and lunch— that is if you'll stay in the house. You can start dinner at eight and don't wait for me... The traffics are getting worst during the night" Hara instructed both Hoseok and Taehyung while preparing her papers on the dinning room's table.

It was six in the morning and Taehyung together with Hoseok was the first father to wake up. The rest was still asleep and Hara didn't plan to destroy their peaceful slumber by waking then up to announce her leave. Usually she would kiss her kids one by one before she would leave for work. But since she's on a hurry she couldn't do so and as much as she wanted to do it, still she couldn't because she would woke the men who was sleeping besides her children.

" The weather doesn't look good so I advice not to take the kids on a stroll. They have sensitive immune system so they can easily get sick with the cold. The maids already know the schedules of the kids. " She zip her bag after neatly stacking the documents that will be needed for today's presentation.

Hoseok and Taehyung nodded like a puppy in her bold and instructive demeanour. They admired such trait on Hara.

" The two of you don't have to take care of them if you prefer to rest"

"Oh, no, it's fine. We would love to take care of them" Taehyung send off one of his signature smile, slightly titling his head in reassurance and it wouldn't bother him and Hoseok. 

" Thank you. The maids are already cooking the breakfast, tell the rest that they can stay for the morning" with that she waved her hand a goodbye, silver bracelets jiggling on her wrist. Her outfits was a cozy simple type of formal. A white t-shirt tucked under her royal green slacks and the same fabric and colored jacket covered most of her frames, sleeves rolled on her wrist while her long and wavy hair was neatly tied into a ponytail. The main door created a thud sound, signaling the males they Hara have left.

She didn't ate anything since the time she woke up, Hoseok and Taehyung couldn't bring themselves to ask her about it because they're too star struck at her leading and instructive figure.

She's a type of woman who's independent, bold and straightforward. Very accurate as to what she wants and also specific. A type of woman that Taehyung and Hoseok strongly admire and want— but that's not the case here.

They can drool over Hara later if she comes home. Today's main focus will be taking care of the kids.

"I had a very fun night Hoseok Hyung" Taehyung shared, smiling at the memory he made with Heun last night. Hoseok let out a hearty sigh, walking to the direction of the kitchen.

Heun was still asleep on his bed

"I too have a fun night... It's really fun to be around them..." Hoseok agreed, already hearing a few footsteps and utensils clicking and so was something drizzling on the stove. The maids are already preparing the breakfast for everyone.

" Good morning Mr. Kim and Mr. Jung, here's the instructions Miss Hara left" a petite figure walked up towards them, handing Taehyung the paper since he was the nearest. They thanked the maiden and studied the white good quality paper with Hara's beautiful handwrite. It was clean and very detailed.

Don't let them eat Sweets too much.
•Make sure that Jijeo and Keul feed their pets and also Yeontan.
•Avoid any strawberries with the girls
•No cookies and cream infront of Keun
•Lunch always starts at twelve
• Heun had no practice today
•Make sure to give them their vitamins.

- Hara

" I'm sure taking care of them will be easy"

─────────────────────

" Is the rumors true Miss Kim?" Hara just arrived on her building and now she was flooded with questions about her family. She haven't step foot on the building and had no time to prepare herself from the sudden mob that was waiting for her arrival, since they couldn't do it on her house due the the high security of the street, they decided to strike on her work. She wouldn't blame them for their desperation, they're just doing their jobs.

Thankfully four of the securities helped her walk on the waved of different journalist and reporters. Flashes of camera's blind her eyes and she worry if she be able to read letters after this.

"Is the famous dancer Jung Hoseok in your mansion miss Kim!"

"People saw you out of the city to meet the famous dancer and Mr. Kim Taehyung"

"Is this another business proposal?"

" Miss Kim! Was it true that your kids had different fathers? If so is Mr. Byun is not their biological father?"

Questions after questions. It annoys her. Ignoring their screams she squeeze herself inside the glass doors if the building and assigned the securities to lock the door and send them away.

" Good morning Miss Kim..." Her assistant immediately greeted her, removing her bag and giving her the completed files he have printed. " The meeting will start in thirty minutes, you already have some sandwich and milk in your office. I could tell you didn't ate any breakfast this morning"

" Thank you Hyunjin, can you prepare the slide?"

"Consider it done in five minutes" the tall man playfully winked. He was Lily's brother—her original assistant, but Lily had plannings to do on her wedding that's about to happen next week. Hara offered her a help in hand at the preparation and had also booked a church and a hotel to celebrate it but Lily turned the offer down. Telling her boss that she doesn't have to do it and that she prefers a simple and own planned wedding.

Something that Hara couldn't have with Baekhyun since he's mother planed the entire thing and was a very huge wedding where a thousand of business men and women attended— Hara didn't even know half of the guest— much to feel happy on her wedding day. She was happy, happy that she had marry someone so amazing that day.

But it's all in the past now.

It's all in the past...

So Lily took a break to prepare her wedding together with her fiance, Hara could only give her a two months vacation to give those lovebirds a time with each other. Thankfully Lily offered her brother to work as Hara's temporary assistant only for two months. Hyunjin is already twenty two years old and he needs a job as an experience since he's a fresh graduate.  Hara met him when he was nineteen, he's a very outgoing, bright and playful young man, she didn't have a hard time getting along with him.

Five minutes of waking, she finally arrived on her office's floor.

Hara was about to enter her office when her phone was vibrating on her pocket. Finishing the device, she saw the house's phone number and immediately answered the phone in a swift of her thumb while continue to enter her office.

When she pressed the speaker, screams and cheers was heard, almost destroying her eardrum since she moved her phone on her ears.

A few glass shattering sounds and muffled shouting.

"Uhm- this is Namjoon... I'm sorry to disturb you Hara, but the kids are very high—not with cocaine of course! And I'm not implying that it's a good thing to do! But apparently they sneaked chocolates from us and now they're very very jump- MEOSJIN THAT'S OIL IT'S NOT MOISTURIZER!" Seokjin's loud voice interrupted Namjoon's fast exploration.

" NO DON'T PLAY KNIFE! KNIFE IS BAD!VERY BAD"

─────────────────────

IT'S A SHORT UPDATE 😣
HOPE YOU STILL ENJOY READING THIS 🥺

anyways, I hope you're taking care of yourself, stay healthy and stay safe you beautiful creature ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 11.1K 56
"N-no Jimin you didn't...." Jin comes to the realization as the younger starts to cry again. "I-I-I'm-m S-sor-or-r-y" Jimin cries. Jimin is head ove...
2.1M 177K 122
"Y/N I'm sorry-" "Sorry?! You're sorry?! You're the one person in the world that I trusted not to do something like this to me! You're the person I t...
81.1K 3.2K 29
โ€บ โœถ ๐—š ๐—œ ๐—ฉ ๐—˜ ๐—  ๐—˜ ๐—” ๐—• ๐—” ๐—• ๐—ฌ . ๐“ˆˆ ใ€ป โพฆ In which Park Jimin, the guy who saved you and your brothers lives from a fir...
764K 31K 35
"...you're pregnant." "I may have failed human biology but I know that's impossible." ~ BTS are in the peak of their success. Awards shows, sold out...