The Royal Scandal *Book Two*

By creativereader536

What will the future bring for the young couple? As they defy the norms and fight back. As friendships and lo... More

Please read
The Tomb S2 E1
No Respect, No Position S2 E1
Such a Clotpole S2 E1
Merlin's Fight S2 E1
Mistakes were Made S2 E1
Beating Sigan S2 E1
Being Arthur's Mentor S2 E2
Arthur's Plan S2 E2
Letting off Steam S2 E2
What about my Chicken? S2 E2
Arthur Opens Up S2 E2
The Assassin Strikes S2 E2
One of those Days S2 E3
Flowers and Threats S2 E3
The Weight of Magic S2 E3
The Confusion of Sir Leon S2 E3
Pleas, Sacrifices, and Survival S2 E3
Ambushed and Acting S2 E4
Stuck with the Creeps S2 E4
Gwencelot S2 E4
Karma's a Bitch S2 E4
Helping Hands S2 E5
T-R-O-L-L S2 E5
Damage Control S2 E5
An Unexpected Announcement S2 E5
A Wedding to Remember S2 E5
Hide and Seek S2 E6
The Right Thing S2 E6
The Big Reveal S2 E6
The Queen's Delicacies S2 E6
No Hugging S2 E6
A Date In the Woods S2 E7 *
Dum spiro spero S2 E7
Not to Blame S2 E7
Make a Wish S2 E7
Aredian's Downfall S2 E7
Morgause's Challenge S2 E8
Dualling Kisses S2 E8
Sneaking Out S2 E8
A Fresh Layer of Betrayal S2 E8
Only Time Will Tell S2 E8
Bullseye of the Heart S2 E9
Drinking in the Tavern S2 E9
I Will Fix this, I Promise S2 E9
Dignity in Death S2 E9
Arrival of the Five Kingdoms
It is Destiny, my Love; Destiny and Chicken S2 E10
To Prove my Love S2 E10
I'm Your Cupid S2 E10
Anything But the Windows S2 E11
Morgana's Prophecy S2 E11
The Battle of Chemary S2 E11
For as Long as We Both Shall Live S2 E11
Gaius's Bedtime Stories S2 E12
No Fooling Around S2 E12
A Taste of Hemlock to Take the Pain S2 E12
I Don't Want to Die S2 E12
The Prophecy Foretold S2 E13
Unlike Father, Unlike Son S2 E13
Bitter Taste of Defeat S2 E13
The Suffering Ends S2 E13
Book Three

Familiar Faces S2 E4

1.1K 45 7
By creativereader536

Considering that these men were all pigs and had no respect for anyone, not even themselves, they had shoved Gwen and I onto a single horse. Gwen was sat behind me holding on tightly and I could feel her shaking.

Making sure the morons didn't see, I grabbed her hand with my free hand and gave it a squeeze.

"We're gonna be alright. We'll figure something out," I whispered to her, but I felt like I was not only reassuring her, but myself.

We soon arrived at the castle of Hengist so were pulled off the horse and escorted into the castle.

"Kendrick, I was beginning to think you had failed me," Hengist said, rising from his poor excuse of a throne.

"May I present the Princess Chelsea and the Lady Morgana," Kendrick introduced us while I glared at him.

Hengist chuckled to himself and bowed to us. He then grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"You're as beautiful as they say, Princess Chelsea," Hengist smiled crudely, lowering the hood that I had kept up before moving over to Gwen and doing the same. "As are you, Lady Morgana.

"I demand that you release us immediately!" I ordered them, managing to keep the fear out of my voice.

"Just as soon as Uther Pendragon pays your ransom," Hengist replied. "In the meantime, you will be my guests."

"Do not flatter yourself. We are not your guests. We are your prisoners," I retorted.

Hengist moved back over to stand in front of me, forcing myself to keep my glare on him. He tucked a hair behind my ear and smirked.

"As you wish," He said, turning to his men. "Take them to the dungeon."

Two men came and grabbed us before shoving us down in the dungeons. Honestly, as long as we were away from them I didn't care where I was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

After leaving the hall Arthur returned to his room to start packing a bag while Merlin returned to his to do the same. Arthur had always intended to go after his sister and Gwen, but his father would try to stop him if he knew.

Clearly Morgana had so little faith in Arthur's intentions so minutes after he had started packing, Morgana came bursting into his room.

"How can you be so heartless? Chelsea is your sister! And Gwen, Gwen is the most loyal person you'd ever meet," Morgana raged at him. "They've been part of our family for as long as we have lived and breathed. You'll leave them with those monsters?"

"Morgana..." Arthur said calmly, picking up a spare jacket for Gwen for when they found them. Merlin had already agreed to picking up one of his for Chelsea.

"Have you no shame?" Morgana continued, not noticing what he was doing. "Do you only think of yourself?"

"Morgana..." Arthur said again, putting the jacket in his bag.

"I didn't know you were a gutless coward, Arthur Pendragon," Morgana persisted in her insults.

"Morgana!" Arthur finally raised his voice slightly, making her stop. She glared at him before he gave her a 'calm-yourself' look. "Perhaps if you stopped shouting at me for one second, you would notice that I am packing."

He shoved another piece of clothing into the bag to prove his point. Morgana looked down guiltily, a small smile on her face.

"You're going after them?" Morgana asked, looking back up at Arthur.

"Of course I'm going after them. What do you take me for? I couldn't disagree with father in public," Arthur said.

He did up his bag and chucked it over his shoulder. He then started to walk over to the door, only stopping when Morgana's voice rang out.

"Arthur... bring them home," Morgana requested desperately.

Arthur raised an eyebrow as if to say, 'that was the plan' and left Morgana alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in Gaius' house, Merlin was running down from his room with his own bag packed. Gaius was stood at the bottom of the stairs waiting for him.

"I suppose you and Arthur are going after Chelsea and Gwen?" Gaius predicted when he saw Merlin's bag.

"Gaius. Don't even think about telling me not to go," Merlin said, determination rushing through him. "Nothing you can say will stop me."

"I wasn't going to try and stop you. All I ask is you make sure you come back safely too," Gaius corrected him.

Worried about what Merlin was about to face, Gaius pulled Merlin into a tight hug before he pulled away and rested his hands-on Merlin's shoulders.

"Bring back our Princess."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chelsea POV

It was honestly astounding at how revolting men could be. Gwen and I had been forced into sitting at the head table of a rowdy feast. Men were drinking barrels at a time and laughing obnoxiously at each other's stupidity.

On the table in front of us was large chunks of meat that looked still raw. Gwen and I hadn't touched anything in front of us and instead sat there in silence, holding each other's hand in comfort under the table.

I was sat to the right of Hengist and Gwen was then on my right. Despite keeping my eyes focused on the spot in front of me, I could sense Hengist looking over at us.

"Silence!" Hengist yelled at everyone, standing up. The room fell silent, so silent that if anyone dropped anything, it would be heard by all. "Our royal guests, Princess Chelsea and Lady Morgana, have grown bored." He rested a hand on my shoulder and squeezed it tightly making me use my free hand to ply it off. He glared down at me before regaining his composure. "They need entertaining."

All of the men started to laugh obnoxiously and I wondered what this entertainment was going to be.

Our eyes were then pulled over to the large cage in the middle of the room. Its door opened and a large, shirtless man walked into the cage holding two swords. He was yelling and cheering for himself along with the other men. He paced around the edge of the cage, hitting the swords against the bars.

"Bring on the challenger!" Hengist ordered.

Already bored, I looked down at the table only looking up when I heard Gwen mutter, "Oh, my God."

I looked into the cage and was shocked to see a familiar face staring back at us. His hair was shorter but his face was still exactly the same. Staring back at us was Lancelot.

Clearly he couldn't show that he knew us so he turned away, keeping all emotions off his face.

"What's he doing here?" Gwen whispered to me.

"I have no idea," I replied honestly.

"Only one of you will emerge from the cage alive. Do you accept the challenge?" Hengist asked Lancelot, who bowed his head respectfully. He was far too noble for a place like this.

With a nod of his head, the fight began. Not wasting a split second, the shirtless man started to attack Lancelot who hit back every attack. He leapt, dodged, and swerved out of the way of the mans brutal attacks. Every time Gwen would flinch and squeeze my hand ever tighter.

The men all around us were cheering barbarically as Lancelot and shirtless mans swords clashed. They pushed against each other with all their might before Lancelot shoved him away.

They continued going at each other like this for several minutes and by now my hand was starting to lose its blood circulation due to the tightness that Gwen was squeezing it.

But then it happened. Lancelot had the advantage and elbowed shirtless in the face before hitting him multiple times with his sword, making him fall like a lump to the floor. Shirtless' face was plastered with fear as Lancelot pointed his sword at him.

"Kill! Kill! Kill!" The men all chanted while Gwen looked away and I watched Lancelot intrigued to see what he would do. Although I already had a feeling I knew the answer.

He shook his head and straightened up, stepping away from shirtless. The gate was then opened for him before it fell shut again. Lancelot approached us and seeing as we would have to all hide our knowledge of each other, we tried to avoid eye contact.

Hengist chucked a bag of coins and looked at him in interest.

"What's your name?" Hengist asked.

"My name is Lancelot," Lancelot introduced.

"You have proved yourself to be a skilful warrior. I believe you may have even impressed our royal guests, Princess Chelsea and Lady Morgana," Hengist commented.

Lancelot's eyebrows lifted slightly in surprise before he covered it back up and bowed to us.

"Your highness, my lady," Lancelot bowed.

"Next time you fight, do not expect any mercy. Release the wilddeoren," Hengist ordered.

My head snapped over to Hengist is shock as I had read about this creature. It was an absolutely brutal beast that tore its victims limb from limb while they were still alive. In looks it was like a giant hairless mole that sensed its enemies through smell alone as it was blind.

Realising what was about to happen, I looked away from the cage, as did Gwen and Lancelot. We all then shared a glance. As happy as we were to see each other, we still needed to find a way out; we needed a way home.

1573 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 3K 51
Magdelena now has to fight off the Prince's feelings while trying to rid herself of the feelings she may or may not be feeling. With the addition of...
7.5K 242 33
I don't own BBC Merlin or any of their characters. I only own any added storylines and my OC's. Arthur Pendragon x OC (Season One- ) "Have you ever...
11.6K 542 35
*Sequel Out now* Kilgharrah may have told Merlin that nothing he could do would save the Once and Future King, but that doesn't mean he was right. Th...
205K 5.3K 44
Hunith never meant to favor her son over her daughter, and her daughter knew this, she understood sometimes she wished she had never been born. Not t...