『Home』

By Tortoise012007

"You've got a dirty mouth and a dirtier record." "Well, murder isn't the cleanest job." "Oh shut up before I... More

What if?
###
"One„
"Two„
"Three„
"Four„
"Five„
"Six„
"Seven„
"Nine„
"Ten„
"Eleven„
Twelve
Thirteen
"Fourteen„
"Fifteen„
"Sixteen„
"Seventeen„
"Eighteen„
Nineteen
"Twenty„
"Twenty One„
"Twenty Two„
"Twenty Three„
"Twenty Four"
"Twenty Five„
"Twenty Six„
"Twenty Seven„
"Twenty Eight„
"Twenty Nine„
"Thirty„
"Thirty One„
"Thirty Two„
"Thirty Three„
"Thirty Four„
"Thirty Five„
"Thirty Six„
"Thirty Seven„
"Thirty Eight„
"Thirty Nine„
"Forty"
"Forty One„
I'm sorry
"Forty Two„
"Forty Three„
"Forty Four„
"Forty Five„
"Forty Six„
"Forty Seven„
"Forty Eight„
"Forty Nine„
Fifty
"Fifty One„
"Fifty Two„
"Fifty Three„
"Fifty Four„
Fifty Five *spoiler*
"Fifty Five„

"Eight„

1.8K 77 51
By Tortoise012007

«»«»«»«»

"Hello, you little shits." Ten greeted them when they stepped into the house.

"Why do I need to deal with them? They're so loud." Kun cried out.

Taeil gave him a pat on the back when he sat down next to him.

"What's wrong with all of you? You look like you've just gone through an emotional cat fight." Ten watched as the kids put their bags down and sat down.

Jeno and Jisung actually managed to sit on the couch. Thankfully, Chenle, Renjun, and Donghyuck got to proper seats as well.

The rest of them on the other hand, sat on the floor. Except Sungchan. No, he was straight up lying down, face on the floor.

"Uh... kid? That isn't very hygienic." Sungchan only responded to the Thai's words with a muffled scream.

"Jesus, what happened to you guys?" Jaemin shot up when he heard Johnny.

"Hyung! Did you know Mark has a brother?!" He tried shaking his shoulders but got minimal movement. I mean, Johnny is built like a brick wall but you didn't hear that from me.

Johnny let out a deep laugh at the younger. "Oh, you mean Taylor? Yeah, I've met him. He's a real nice guy."

"You've met him?!" Jaemin shrieked, "And you've never told us Mark's brother is fucking famous?! What the hell, man?!"

Doyoung dragged himself out of his dark room. The shouting was really interfering with his progress on the communications device.

Yes, Taeyong asked for it two months ago, but Kun wouldn't let him work on it for more than two hours at a time. It really stunted his progress.

He as using up the last thirty minutes of his time to  finalize the design. Kun had also recommended that he takes more time designing and working on it so it wasn't rushed.

He was doing fine up until he heard Jaemin shouting. He entered the living room with messy hair and glasses and glared at Jaemin.

"So what if Mark's brother is famous?! I'm working, so please, shut the fuck up!" He scowled and stormed off, back to his room.

They all stared in his direction in either awe, shock, or fear. Some harboring all three emotions.

"That was..."

"New." Sungchan finished for Kun.

Doyoung yelling and shouting was the usual. It happened quite often, in fact. Although, him yelling out of pure anger is, in itself, extremely rare. It almost never happens. 

However, shouting at one of the younger members is practically unheard of. He would get even mad at Johnny if he shouted at them.

Kun was throwing every curse he knew at Taeyong. No, he shouldn't be mad at his boss for something he can't control, but he's still mad at him.

Speak of the devil. "Where's Mark?" Taeyong came downstairs just after hearing a door slam shut. "Who's mad?"

"Wouldn't you like to know." Kun grumbled. Thankfully, no one heard him. 

Chenle screamed when he heard something growl behind him. The 127 members looked horrified when they saw a tiger standing right behind Chenle.

The U members just looked as if this was normal. Which, it was. 

"That's why I'm looking for Mark. He needs to feed the cat." 

"As someone with two cats, I can say that is a very big and scary cat." Ten clung on to the nearest person to him, which was a conveniently placed Johnny.

They heard a bunch of barking as a beagle came flying past them. It barreled into the tiger, who didn't budge. 

The tiger belonged to Mark, technically. During one of his first raids, on an illegal animal trading facility, Taeyong allowed him to pick one animal of his choosing that he could bring home. Much to his horror, Mark chose the tiger cub. Yes, they legally own the tiger. It didn't take much threatening.

The beagle was Lucas and Hendery's. The China line spent the most time with her. They've only had her for less than a year, but the tiger, who Mark has named Kitty, is already warmed up to her.

"Don't tell me you guys have a bird as well." Jeno was asking a rhetorical question, but Taeyong still answered it.

"Actually, the bird would be Johnny."

"Oh come on! That was years ago! Also, we don't have a bird. Only a tiger, a dog, and two snakes."

Taeyong ignored him and pulled out his phone. He texted someone for a while before putting it back. "Why didn't you tell me Mark was with his brother?"

"You knew he had a brother? Why didn't you tell us." Jisung asked.

"Because the less we talk about immediate family, the less our enemies have to use against us." Taeyong retreated back up the stairs but still yelled, "Jisung, if you could feed Kitty, that would be great."

"Oh god." Jisung muttered. It's not that he didn't like Kitty, he was just scared.

"You named the tiger Kitty?" Renjun raised an eyebrow.

"To make things better, he's a boy and Mark named him." Jaemin said, whilst he was petting Kitty.

"Of course he did." Donghyuck rolled his eyes. 

Jaemin felt a presence next to him and saw Renjun trying to get Kitty to sniff his hand. "Don't let him lick you." He warned.

"Why not?"

"Because is he does, he will most likely rip the flesh off your bones." Renjun quickly retracted his hand in panic. Jaemin laughed softly, "Don't worry, we save that for the torture."

Renjun looked at him skeptically. Jisung walked over and guided Kitty outside of the house. He was much too big to be in there for a long time.

«»«»«»«»

Mark returned home late. It was almost ten in the evening. He had spent so much time with his brother and his brother's "best friend". Mark always suspected that they liked each other but neither would admit it.

He knocked on the door and when no one opened it, he called Johnny. 

"What the fuck do you want?" Johnny's voice was deep and it was obvious he had been woken up.

"Hey, I'm outside."

Mark scoffed when Johnny hung up on him but thankfully, the door opened for him three minutes later.

Mark entered the house and ignored Johnny, making the older sigh. God, why are kids so exhausting?

Mark put his bag in his room and ran to take a shower. When he came out, Donghyuck was standing right in front of him. This is one of the times Mark wished he brought his clothes with him into the shower.

"Wha- what are you doing here?" Donghyuck sputtered.

Mark groaned and rolled his eyes. "I live here, what do you think?"

The younger flushed a deep red. I struggled to find  comeback but Mark had already walked past him. "I should be asking you, why are you here."

"Because of Jaehyun. He said we should start getting closer so, part of our gang is sleeping here tonight." He fidgeted with the hem of his shirt, a nervous habit.

Mark hummed and continued walking back to his room and Donghyuck rushed back to his own. He ran down two flights of stairs. 

The younger members of U had their rooms on the fourth floor. Their living room, kitchen and other things like that were on the ground floor. The floor above that held the offices and above that were the spare bedrooms. The oldest members slept on the third floor. They lived in a really big house.

Please take into account that there is still one more floor in the basement. It was a lot deeper in the earth, but it was still there. It contained the cells mentioned in a previous chapter. As well as the interrogation room.

Donghyuck was staying on the second floor along with his gang mates, Jeno, Renjun, Shotaro, Chenle, Ten, and Taeil. The rest were back at their house.

Mark got to his room and changed into a tank top and a pair of shorts and headed to bed. 

He had barely gotten two hours of sleep when he was woken up by a crushing weight on his chest. The air was knocked out of his lungs and he couldn't breathe.

"What the fuck-" he wheezed out. "Get off!"

"Mark Lee, you son of a bitch, I hate you!"

"What- why?" Mark couldn't see his offender but he could definitely hear Jaemin.

"Why didn't you tell us you had a brother?" Mark groaned. Both in annoyance and pain because Jaemin was still on his chest and Jisung was here too. If he was here then Sungchan must be too.

The Canadian tried to push Jaemin off of himself but the younger stayed put. "I don't know what you're so mad about!"

Jaemin caged his head between his arms, "Because you never told us you had a brother!"

Sungchan turned on the lights, blinding Mark a little. "You also didn't tell us he's hot." He glared at the older.

Mark abruptly sat up, butting heads with Jaemin and making the younger move off of him from the pain. "Don't tell me you have the hots for my fucking brother, because for your information, he's got a soon-to-be boyfriend."

Sungchan couldn't even utter one more word before he was pushed out of Mark's room by the older. "I would also like to sleep seeing as I've been out since 7.30 am until 10 pm."

Once Mark had removed the three boys from his room, he locked the door, turned off the lights, and went back to bed.

Now that Mark thinks about it, locking his door was a bad idea. When Johnny had come to wake him up, he couldn't open the door which caused him to panic.

When the giant panics, it's never a good thing. Now, Mark needs a new door.

Mark looked dead and it was pretty obvious. Taeyong stared at his disheveled look. Sure, the kids didn't like having to wake up, but Mark looked awful. 

"What happened to you?" Ten asked, looking at him from head to toe.

Mark sat down at the table banged his head on it. "I was woken up at 12 am last night because someone wanted to know about my brother and just couldn't wait. This morning, I had my door kicked down because someone doesn't know how to fucking knock!" He screamed glaring at the perpetrators.

They all looked away guilty, all mumbling a small sorry. 

Taeyong raised an eyebrow, "Who kicked down your door?" 

Mark pointed a finger at Johnny and the older laughed nervously. He shrunk back when he saw the glare Taeyong was giving him.

The leader gave Mark a gentle pat on the back and told him to get ready for school. He told him he'd scold the boys when they got back.

Mark nodded happily and started eating his cereal, successfully scaring the three younger boys.

«»«»«»«»

"I am not having a good day!" Chenle slammed his tray on the table, making his food, and everyone else sitting there, jump.

"You and me both." Mark muttered under his breath.

Chenle went on a tangent about how annoying certain classmates were and how their teacher had given them a project right after having a big test.

The rest of the boys just nodded along, but Jisung and Shotaro seemed to be the only ones who were actually listening.

"Why can't humans have a self destruct button because if all this work doesn't kill me, I'll make sure the button will." Chenle cursed has he aggressively poked his food.

"I feel you." Mark nodded his head in agreement as he stared at Jaemin, Jisung, and Sungchan.

"Hyung, we already said we're sorry!" Jaemin tried but Mark wasn't having it.

"And you couldn't have waited until we were awake at a decent hour to ask me!" Jaemin looked away feeling guilty.

"How do we make it up to you?" Jisung asked tentatively. 

Mark thought for a minute, "Ask me again later. I'll have come up with something by then."

Jisung seemed shocked. "No watermelon?"

"Nah, that's reserved for Johnny Hyung." 

Jisung swallowed hard. If Mark wasn't going to make them buy him watermelon, what was he going to make them do?

Jaemin laughed nervously and continued eating. The five members of 127 were just confused.

«»«»«»«»

"We're going to have both of our gangs meet today." Taeyong announced when the youngest members walked through the door. 

"We're gonna what?" Sungchan looked startled. 

"The 127 gang members, or the rest of them, are coming over later tonight so we can meet them. We're having dinner together." Taeyong smiled at the thought of seeing Jaehyun again. 

Then, his face turned stoic as he turned to the youngest three members of his own gang. "Come on. I need to talk to you."

They turned white and gulped. Slowly, they started following him. 

Mark seemed preoccupied and Jeno noticed. "You good?"

When Mark shook his head, he asked, "What's wrong?"

Mark only told him that Jaemin would be better at explaining it. He then walked out the backdoor into the backyard and left the other members. He also left them very confused.

################################

2.1k words

Next chapter is something else, I'll tell you that

-Scribbles
26.12.20

PS here's a kiss ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 407 18
This is 18+ !!! Because there are bad words and abusive stuff too!!! 。Start: February.13.19 。Finish: July.15.19 *COVER MADE BY ME!!* Having a childho...
70.7K 2K 36
𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙒 Taeyong drops the metal bat, letting it hit the concrete floor with a dull thud. "Get this fucker out of my sight," he spits, "burn hi...
11.7K 444 32
COMPLETED | Two strangers met at a very unlucky day, got into a heated argument and ended up at the police station to settle their arguments. Next th...
1.6K 100 11
Kim Doyoung had never been faced with a man as unhinged and sinful as Lee Taeyong. They lay on either side of the law, as a Special Agent and a Capta...