In Love With The Killer Inside

KarteLover tarafΔ±ndan

@kayxnovels creator of the banners, thanks love πŸ€žπŸΎπŸ’― Shots rang through the dark night. The gun between his... Daha Fazla

In Love With The Killer Inside
Prologue
Chapter One: π™Έπš—πš–πšŠπšπšŽ
Chapter Two: π™½πš˜ π™Όπš˜πš›πšŽ...
Chapter Three: π™³πš˜πš—'𝚝 π™Άπš’πšŸπšŽ πš„πš™...
Chapter Five: πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Όπš˜πš›πš—πš’πš—πš π™°πšπšπšŽπš›...
Chapter Six: πš‚πšπšžπš™πš’πš π™±πš’πšπšŒπš‘
Chapter Seven: πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™³πš’πšœ(𝚜)πš›πšŽπšœπš™πšŽπšŒπš

Chapter Four: πš†πš‘πšŽπš— 𝙸 πš†πšŠπšœ πšˆπš˜πšžπš› π™ΌπšŠπš—

70 8 4
KarteLover tarafΔ±ndan

"It's me and you against the world. Don't you ever forget that shit." I placed both hands against her cheeks, our eyes gazing into each other's. The way she stared at me penetrated my soul.

"Us against the world." She repeated back to me. She brought her hands up to hold my cheeks as well. Her smile was so bright, it lit up my world. This was my baby for life.

"You can now kid your bride." The judge said. I took no time in placing my lips against my now wife. She giggled as I placed kissing all over her face.

"Don't you hurt me Lawrence Brewster Jr."

"Never."

"Yo," I felt a pat on my back knocking me out of my thoughts. I looked over at Fab. "You good?" He asked his voice laced with concern.

I nodded my head. "Yeah I'm straight. I fuck with this space though. What you think?" I asked him looking around the empty room. I was looking at buildings. I wasn't playing when I said I wanted to leave this drug shit alone. And creating a business was the first step to that. I wanted to have something that I could leave Chanel and the future family I planned on having.

"Look like a fucked up ass spot ta' me." He shrugged and I chuckled looking around.

"You know what I see?" I asked looking around. "I see, money. A future. For not only me but my daughter."

"Yo' ass got soft in jail G. Long time ago I wouldn't even thought that woulda' came out yo' mouth."

"It ain't about being soft. It's about taking care of my responsibilities. Can't do that if I'm six feet unda'.
Feel me?"

"I feel ya' bro. So what's gone happen with them niggas at the trap?" He asked.

"I was planning on pacing all that shit to you. They respect you. More than they would Dre' slow ass."

We both chucked. "Ya' right about that. That nigga can't be serious to save his life. Ya' know I'll hold it down, and give it back if ya' change your mind."

I shook my head. "Nah bro, I'm done with that street shit."

"What else on ya' mind bro?"

"Mya." I sighed. Rubbing face down in frustration.

"What's been going on with that?" He asked with concern etched in his tone.

"Nothing. That's the problem. Ian' talked ta' her since she left the hotel last week. But I haven't called either. Ion' know what to say ta' be real witchu'."

We walked out the doors of the building and got in his whip.

"Look bro, I've watched that girl grow from the innocent girl that you married into a boss. She went ta' school and she worked hard everyday ta' create her brand." He started the car and driving off. "Y'ah was married for a couple months. Ya' ass wasn't there to for none of the biggest moments in ha' life. Y'ah gotta' get ta' know her."

"You right bro. Send me her number. Imma' have ta' find a way for us ta' talk without it starting in us arguing."

"Gotchu'. Might wanna' holla' at Santi to, her and him be conjoined at the hip."

I looked over at him and frowned. "Fuck you mean?"

He chuckled. "Not like that bro. She became real close to bro. They like brother and sister or some shit. I mean I thought it was weird at first but he said he'an look at her like that." He shrugged.

"Yeah imma' talk to that nigga."

༄༄༄༄༄

Instead of calling and texting Myahni, I decided I should just pop up to her spot. It could go one of two ways. Either she gave me the time of day and listened to what I had to say. Or we argue and she kicked me to the curb. To me it was best that I showed her that I wasn't planning on letting her go that easily.

Pulling into her parking lot I saw her and some buff nigga arguing on the lawn. It looked like she was telling him to leave but he wasn't having that. I was trying to keep a clean nose since getting out but it was clear niggas had forgotten the kind of nigga I was. What was pissing me off, was that this nigga was getting a little to close to her.

I parked, grabbed the strap out of the glove box and got out of the car. Walking over to them, they didn't even realize I was walking up.

"Fuck going on here?" I mugged the shit out of dude. I held my gun in visible view, so this nigga knew I wasn't playing no game. Myahni looked at me and then looked at the gun in my hand. Her face drained from color.

"The fuck are you? I'm talking to my woman." Ole dude said. I chuckled staring down at Myahni and then looking over at this lame ass nigga.

"Yo woman?" I cocked the gun and pointed at that nigga head. I was getting more and more pissed off by the second. The longer this dude was in my face, the more I wanted to scatter his brains on the pavement.

"Lawrence! Put the gun down! Are you out of your mind?" Myahni yelled. But what she was saying was going in one ear and out the other. This punk ass nigga started backing up and holding his hands up.

I guess anybody that wasn't used to having gums pulled on them would be scared. But as big as this nigga is and how strong he was talking, you'd think he'd seen a gun or two in his life. I wasn't for this disrespectful shit and sure hell didn't play when it came to Mya.

"You was a little to close to my wife." I put emphasis on the word. "I advice you get yo' ass in yo vehicle and leave and don't think about coming back." I said calmly.

He nodded. "You got it." He looked at her and then back at me. He stepped back getting into his car and pulling out.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" She walked over and hit me in the chest. I tucked my gun away and stared down at her short ass. I forgot how cute she could get when she was mad.

"Fuck you yelling at me for? Didn't look like you wanted that nigga in yo space, so I fixed the problem." I shrugged.

"Your asking to go back to prison. What if one my neighbors call the police?"

"They ain't gone do that shit. Who the fuck was that anyways. He damn near got killed. That's the nigga you been fucking huh?" I stared her down licking my lips. She was looking sexy as fuck.

"That's none of your business." She placed her hands on her hips.

I walked up close to her. We stood so close I could feel her body heat. "Anything that had ta' do with you, is my business." She stared up at me with her long lashes and bare face. I wanted to kiss her so bad but I knew it wasn't the right time. She'd probably slap the shit out of me anyway.

"What are you doing here anyway?" She asked stepping back and folding her arms up under chest, making my eyes gravitate to them. They was sitting up nicely. I hadn't had no pussy in nine years so anything she did was turning me on at the moment. And the crazy shit is, I thought when I got out the first thing I was gonna' do was fall in some, but decided against it. Every time I thought about Myahni, she was the only one I wanted.

"I came ta' talk. You gone invite a nigga in?" I asked with a smirk. She mugged me.

"Have you signed the papers?" She asked. I smacked my lips instantly getting irritated.

"I'm going in with or without you. Forgot I got a key." I said pulling the key out my pocket and swinging it in her face. She tried to take it but I was to fast. I held it up higher cause I knew she wouldn't be able to reach. I laughed as she tried to jump up and get it.

Defeated she stopped and huffed. "I want my damn key back." She said turning to walk into the house and I followed behind her watching her ass move as she unintentionally switched.

Once we got in she closed the door and locked it. The first time I was here I didn't really look around. It was nice. Small but it was homey.

"Ya' crib nice." I said looking at some pictures of her. I gazed at the picture of her graduating and smiled.

She looked hella good. It hurt seeing it because I knew it was a dream she always had, and I wasn't there to share it with her.

"Thank you. It's small but it's just me so I love it." She said walking over to her couch and sitting down. I continued to look at pictures. One caught my eye and it was a booklet that had a picture of Chanel on the cover. I picked it and sat on the couch next to her.

"It's a memory book I kept. I knew you'd want to see pictures of her as she grew." She smiled. I looked over at her misty eyed. For her to do that made me feel something so unexplainable.

"Thank you." I said. I looked down and started to flip through the many pictures of my baby girl.

"This one was when I taught her how to walk." She said pointing at a picture. I frowned wondering what the hell Terry was doing?

We both chuckled at the face she was making. "Damn she look just like me." I said admiring the picture.

"She does. She's s great kid."

I looked over at her. Placing the book down, I turned to her. "I know what you did for Terry and Cha. Words can't even begin to explain how grateful I am to you ma'. You did shit that I've seen a woman do and I appreciate you deeply for it."

"You don't have to do that. Even if it wasn't my responsibility, I couldn't just let her struggle like that. Chanel didn't ask to be born. She's innocent and if I had to do it again, I would." Her words did something to me. It made me realize I had been fucking up. Showed me that I needed to fix the relationship between me and her, and quickly.

"You a good woman." She stared at me for a minute. We had a moment and I knew she felt it because as soon as I was about to lean in to kiss her she pulled back and turned her head.

"Lawrence. We can't do this." She said shaking her head.

"Why not? Why won't you at least try to give us another chance? I can do better this time. I swear I'm done with all the other shit I was on in the past. That's all over with. You and Cha are my only priorities." I said pleading my case.

"You don't know me Rube." She said saying the nickname she had given me years ago. It was short for Ruben, which was my middle name, meaning behold, a son. She stood up pacing the floor.

"I can get to know you again! I'm different, I'm not the same nigga I used to be. You gotta' believe me when I say that." I argued standing as well. I stood in front of her to stop her pacing. I placed my hands on her waisted staring into her eyes to show her I was being dead ass.

She grabbed my face bringing it down to hers and placing a kiss to my lips, pulling away she stared at me. I pulled her into me attaching my lips to hers. We rubbed our hands all over each other, tonguing one another down. The kiss was getting so hot and intense, I couldn't keep my hands to off of her body.

Picking her up, she wrapped her legs around me. I walked her into the closest wall as she sucked on my neck, making me growl. I was already hard as a brick from not having any intimate contact in a long ass time. I pulled her shirt over her head, kissing down her neck and cupping her breast in my hands.

Hearing her moans had me ready to bust already. "Take me to the room." She breathed out. Not having to tell me twice, I made my way to the back. Throwing her on her king sized bed, I took my shirt off and kicked my shoes off in the process. I stared down at her as she laid propped up on her elbows watching my every move. She was biting her lips sexily.

Apart of me knew we shouldn't be doing this but I couldn't stop myself. I had gotten to far to turn back now and I was ready to fuck her all over this room. We could talk about it in the morning. But for the night, I was going to explore all the many parts of my wife that I had missed out on.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

536K 24.3K 26
"If you were really my best friend, you'd see that you were the only person I've ever wanted to be with. You've been dating everyone else while I'm j...
484 63 12
-Let's get this straight. From a dead end job to a useless crazy ex boyfriend- my happiness is with my best friend yet the fear of our relationship e...
CRIMINAL Aelin Ivy tarafΔ±ndan

Genç Kız Edebiyatı

1K 11 14
COMPLETE "I don't love you anymore, Kane." I lie as I try to look him in the eyes. This however makes Nekane grin as he looks at me with amusement...
Abandoned Wife Afreen Sk tarafΔ±ndan

Genç Kız Edebiyatı

48.9K 1.6K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...