No Longer Broken

By CrumbledFlower

Read all of the description please. Mainly the warning at the bottom <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> I wal... More

Trigger Warning
Characters
Intro: Ella Layloni
Intro: Justice Crombin
Intro: Family and Friends
Meeting Justice Crombin (Chapter 1)
First period (Chapter 2)
After school (Chapter3)
Suprise Suprise(part 1)(Chapter 4)
Suprise Suprise (part 2)(Chapter 5)
Round Two at School (Chapter 6)
Dinner Time (chapter 7)
Dance? (Chapter 8)
Threats (chapter 9)
"PLEASE" they all begged (chapter 10)
The Truth (chapter 11)
Company (chapter 12)
Going Home (chapter 13)
Getting her back. (chapter 14)
The News (chapter 15)
Revenge (chapter 17)
Sadly Familiar (chapter 18)
Expressing (chapter 19)
Graduation Day (chapter 20)
Holidays (chapter 21)
Wedding Day (chapter 22)
The end? (chapter 23)
Not a chapter

Sleep Over! (chapter 16)

48 2 1
By CrumbledFlower

Justice's POV: 

Holy mother fucking goodness.

That was the best thing ever. She felt so good and tight around my length.

We got changed and all she wore was my shirt but it was practically a dress.

We sat at the head of her bed and she pulled her blankets over our laps. We started studying for our upcoming midterms. Loni and I couldn't take them since we were at the hospital so now we had to take them.

We studied for about 3 hours before we heard a knock on Loni's door.

We both quickly got changed into full clothes then we heard the knock again. Loni was wearing a cute black top with blue jeans. He hair was braided from earlier. She had done it after our... session.

I put on my shirt and jeans then ran to Loni's desk and sat down

Loni opened the door and we both saw her mother.

"Sweetheart is everything okay? It took you a while to open the door" Ms.Jacobs  said

"Hm? Oh yeah, no I had a bunch of textbooks and papers on my lap so it took me a second" Loni replied.

Smoothe babe. Smooth.

"Right. Anyways its 11 and you have school tomorrow.  Go to sleep.  Both of you" she said leaning her head in the door and pointing at me then Loni.

"Yes ma'am" I replied.

I walked over to Loni and hugged her from behind.

"Goodnight my love" I said while kissing Loni's forehead

I started walking away when she grabbed my arm. I turned around loni had a confused look on her face

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"To the guest bedroom?" I stated.

"Sleep with me tonight. Please" she begged.

I looked at Ms.Jacobs and she just chuckled.

Loni ran to her mother and hugged her waist.

"Pleeeeeeease mommaaaaaa pleeeeeeease" she begged.

Ms.Jacobs just chuckled and played with Loni's hair. Loni's head was near Ms.Jacobs stomach and she was practically hanging from her mother.

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease mommyyyyy I've been good. I did my choressssss and my homework and I ate dinerrrrr"

"Merciful heavens my child! Just go sleep with your boyfriend in your room!"

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Thank you thank you thank you!" Loni screamed.

I swear she is a toddler who just received a loly pop.

"Go to bed" Ms.Jacobs said after kissing her daughters head and shoving her inside her room.

"Goodnight Justice" she smiled then started to walk away.

"Goodnight Ms.Jacobs" I replied

"Please call me Katherine"

"Goodnight Katherine" I smiled and chuckled walking into Loni's room and closing the door.

It was honestly kinda weird seeing Loni like that. She and I joke around and stuff but I've never seen her so free to be herself. Well child self. But even at that Loni didn't have a childhood. She was abused the moment she turned 7, I think.

She doesn't talk about it much and I don't blame her. Alot had happened at that time.

I wonder what her dad was like. Her mom said he went to the Sugarland castle or something like that. I don't get it but im assuming it's her way of saying he died.

I just feel bad for Loni. She missed out on so much.

"Holy fuck" I yelled

"What?! Are you okay did you get hurt" she said while jumping up from her desk chair. She was I piling our books and stuff in neat piles.

I jumped on her bed and landed on my knees.

"Do you want to go be a child with me?" I asked.

She looked so confused.

"Think about it babe, you didn't really have a childhood right?" I questioned

"I guess. So?" She asked.

"So let's go be kids. After school tomorrow we can go get ice cream and go to the park. We'll go to the movies and those kid packs and stuff. We'll be kids for a day!" I said excited.

"I would love that but..."

"But what? What's wrong babe?" I asked as her face went from happy to sad.

"Can we go see my dad?" She asked.

I looked at her suprised.

"My mom told me where he was actually buried and I haven't seen him since he was alive and I dont really remember him but I do know he was super sweet and I want him to
know that I'm happy now and-" she started ranting, her eyes tearing up a little bit.

"Of course we can baby" I interrupted.

She started to go back to our books but I hugged her from behind.

"Thank you" she whispered. Her voice was a little shaky and I could tell she was crying

"I know I just said we will be kids but that will be tomorrow.  Tonight I want to be adults." I said while moving my hand from her stomach to her mouth.

I moved my other hand lower and into her pants. She gasped as she felt my hand hit her bare clit.

"Shh my love. We are supposed to be sleeping remember?"

She nodded her head and I could feel her smiling.

I pulled her back onto the bed with my hand still in her pants. I sat against the head of the bed frame and she sat between my legs.

I continued to rub her clit as she wrapped her arm around my neck.

Her hips started shaking and her legs began to close so I put mine on top of hers. My legs held hers down and spread wide.

I moved one of my fingers lower down towards her entrance

I pushed a finger in and she gasped again. I began to finger her, slowly adding another finger.

I went faster and faster and she started to moan. I turned her head to the side and started kissing her to block her moans.

Her hips jerked and I knew she was about to cum.

"Let it go baby. Don't hold back" I said.

I fingered her faster, hitting her G-spot.

Her hips jerked again and again as I felt her squirt onto my fingers. I took my fingers out and started rubbing her clit again.

She started to calm down after a minute and her breathing became steady.

She smiled and went to flip herself over. She grabbed my now huge boner and started to rub it through my pants

I groaned.

"As much as I would love this babe, if we don't stop now, we won't ever stop"

She frowned and stook her bottom lip out.

"I'm sorry my love. Come one, let's find some pj's" I said.

I took her hand and we walked to her closet and I picked out some pj's for her

We got her changed

"Wait what are you going to wear?" She asked.

"I could do what I always do" I smirked.

"What's that" she asked

"Sleep naked"

"Mmmm as much as I would love that, my mother could walk in at any time." She frowned.

"Ok then ill sleep in my boxers. None of your clothes will fit me and I don't really want to wear you dickhead brother's clothes."

"I feel that" she said.

She took my flannel and shirt off then got on her knees.

"Quicky?" She asked while rubbing my cock through my pants.

I groaned as I felt myself get harder then before,  if that was even possible that is.

"I'll take that as a yes" she smirked.

She took off my belt then my pants. I was in just my boxers and she kept rubbing my bulge

She pulled my boxers down and they were at my thighs. She grabbed my cock and started to rub my shaft up and down.

I moaned as she moved her hands faster and faster.

"Baby I'm getting so close" I said.

She quickly took off her pj's and layed me on the floor

She started to ride me and moved her hips faster then her hands were moving.

I moaned as my warm juices filled up the love of my life's pussy.

She moaned and got her release almost right after mine.

She got off me and grabbed a wet rag. She started to wipe my cock and then between her legs.

We were both clean now, she put her pajama shorts back on and I pulled my boxers up.

We climbed into her bed and cuddled. We both feel asleep in a spooning position.

———————————————————

Loni's POV:

The next morning I woke up to Justice pacing around my room.

"Baby what's wrong" I asked

"We fucked up. Like alot. We really really fucked up" he said, panic clear in his voice.

"I mean we fucked-" I smiled

"That's the problem Loni" he interrupted

"Excuse me?!" I yelled.

I just gave this boy my actual virginity and he has the guts to say it was a mistake? I mean I get that he gave me his as well but still.

"That's not what I mean. I loved that we did it last night, I really do. The problem is we didn't use a condom, and  I kinda... came in you multiple times" he said

"Which might I add felt great" I smiled

"It felt good to me to but WE DIDNT USE A CONDOM" he said stressing the last part.

"Baby relax. The doctors said there is a rare chance I can have kids remeber?"

"Oh." He sighed obviously relieved

I honestly felt sad. I would have loved to get pregnant.

It's like almost every woman's dream to have a child and sadly, my dream won't come true.

I frowned as I thought about not being able to I have kids.

"I'm sorry Loni. I didn't think before I spoke" he said

"Its fine. We should start getting ready for school" I added.

"Yeah" he replied

———————————————————

A/N:

Hey. So lately alot has been happening.  There is alot of stuff with my family and then I was just told that the college i thought I got accepted into actually sent the wrong letter so im not going to that school anymore and yeah. Also I've been really overwhelmed to where I took a mental health day today. Luckily my boss let me have the day off for work but still its alot.

Anyways I hope your having a fun time and being safe.

Have a nice night or morning wherever you are😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 229 18
PLEASE BE AWARE I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 15 ITS GOING TO BE LOWKEY CRINGE "Is it bad that I want the bad boy of Palaye Prep, and my mom hates him and...
510K 13.7K 36
✔COMPLETED ✔ Description: So, what do you do at 14 when you've been kicked out of the only home you've ever known? What do you do when you call you...
971K 14.5K 32
Book 1 of The Mismatch series. *** He was a Heartful, jolly boy who everyone admired. Now he's a...
336K 6.3K 56
"Why aren't you scared?" I whine and he laughs. "Come on, you wouldn't dare hurt me with that. It's too risky, and I can get out of this easily...