π‡πšπ©π©π² 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 π€πŸπ­οΏ½...

By rai_zk

Katsuki Bakugou (Kachaan) X Female reader Katsuki met a teenage girl when he was five years old, he became f... More

Introduction
HNA 1
HNA 2
HNA 3
HNA 4
HNA 5
HNA 6
HNA 7
HNA 8
HNA 9
HNA 10
HNA 11
HNA 12
HNA 13
HNA 14
HNA 15
HNA 16
HNA 17
HNA 18
HNA 19
HNA 20
HNA 21
HNA 22
HNA 23
HNA 24
HNA 25
HNA 26
HNA 27
HNA 28
HNA 29
HNA 30
HNA 31
HNA 32
HNA 33
HNA 34
HNA 35
HNA 36
HNA 37
HNA 38
HNA 39
HNA 40
HNA 41
HNA 42
HNA 43 (Special Chapter!)
HNA 44
HNA 45
HNA 46
HNA 47
HNA 48
HNA 49
HNA 50
HNA 51
HNA 52
HNA 53
HNA 54
HNA 55
HNA 56
HNA 57
HNA 59
HNA 60
HNA 61
HNA 62
HNA 63
HNA 64
HNA 65
HNA 66
HNA 67
HNA 68
HNA 69
HNA 70
HNA 71
HNA 72

HNA 58

298 13 0
By rai_zk

After our final exam ,we are now having our regular classes.

Mina, Kaminari, Sato and Kirishima are now suffering from failing the exam.

Mina said that she'll be looking forward to hear our stories from the training camp while crying

Midorya being himself tried to cheer them up but interrupted by Sero saying stop it because it may be jinx.

"Once the bell rings, get in your seats" Aizawa sensei said as he open the door made all of us seat.

We are technically scared of him, we don't wanted to see Aizawa sensei yelled at us, right?

Aizawa sensei greeted us by good morning and started talking about the student who failed the exam

He said everyone is going even though they are failed made the five of them happy and excited.

But he reminded them that, they will had an extra training made the five of them frowned but not complaining since they were failed.

Time skip

Our class our now ended, and we are about to go home but my classmate is still having a conversation

So I decided not to go yet since Midorya and I are always walking home together.

"Well, in any case, I'm glad we can all go together." Ojiro said while holding the notebook for a week of training camp.

Midorya and Iida started reading and Talking about the notebook while I'm just standing beside at Izuku.

Hakagure said that since tomorrow is our off to school, she said that why all of class 1-a go to shopping together.

Which made me smile because it's another hang out for us and memorable moment.

All of my classmate agreed to her suggestion since it's a great idea.

Of course Kirishima said that Bakugou will come to but since Katsuki being Katsuki, said that he'll never do something irritating like that.

"Sigh as I expected at Katsuki" I said and look at Midorya, he giggle and nod agreeing to me

"Will you come, too, Todoroki?" Midorya says as we are approaching Todoroki whose preparing to leave

He look at the two of us and said "I go visit my mom during our days off." We understand and just nod at him

While Mineta is now whining and saying that they are such a party poopers for not joining and called them a clueless guys.

After talking about where we are going to meet for tomorrow, we finally leave and parted our ways

I'm now walking with Midorya, I always walking home with him since we ride the same train and we both are in the same neighborhood.

As walking the both of us are now waiting for the train in the train station.

.

.

.

We are now in the Kiyashi Ward shopping mall.

All of my class are now excited to go shopping while I on the other hand is just looking at them smiling

I'm not comfortable with a lot of people and Midorya seems noticed me anxious, he just stayed by my side.

As we wandering around in the mall, Midorya started muttering about something as he was looking around

I chuckled at his adorableness and Pat his shoulder "You're scaring the children. Stop that." Tokoyami said in the back

I nod at him agreeing "Yeah, relax Izuku-kun there's not villain here" I said smiling to him

"Oh, aren't those UA students?!" A random man said as he was pointing at all of us standing

"First years?!"

"I saw them on TV!"

"Sports festival, yay!" the three of them said in unison while we are just smiling at them.

A lot of my classmate had a different things to buy so we decided to parted our ways and meet again later, 3pm

Izuku and I left alone.

"Everyone's really fast" He said as we are standing looking at them walking away to us

"Yeah" I responded, he turned to look at me "Wh-What about you, (Y/N)-san?" he asked me

"I want to get some heavier wrist weights" he added smiling at me, "I need to buy training clothes"

I started "Since every time I'll trained my clothes get wreck" I smile.

I want to go around with Izuku but I know he'll probably freak out if I go with him in the girls clothes shop.

If you know what I mean 😳

"Izuku, I'll comeback to you after buying a clothes, let's just separate for now" I said looking at him

He smile and nod "Okay, see you later" he said, with that I nod and walk away and head to the clothing store.

While walking I bump into someone, just wearing a black hoodie, light blue haired looking down

I quickly bowed "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm not looking at the way" I said apologetic.

He didn't turned to look at me and just walk away... I hope his not pissed or angry at me?

I continue walking as I arrived at the store while searching a training clothes a flashback suddenly pops up in my head.

The guy I bump into earlier is look like the guy I bump when I'm walking in the train station when All For one sensei called me.

I barely recognize his face but since he didn't look at me earlier I don't know if that is the guy a bump into.

I didn't say anything to All for one sensei when he called that day and last, last week when we are changing to our hero costumes.

Because I know to myself that If I talk to him again, I'm going to be manipulated by him again.

I always believe what he says since he is the one who save me from my parents, I'm grateful for saving me at him...

But I don't want to be a villain like him, I want to be a hero like I did before.

Anyways, now that I'm done buying a new training clothes I decided to go where Izuku and I separated

I hope he's still there since I'm quite quick buying these clothes.

I spotted Izuku sitting with a unknown guy holding his neck, wearing a black hoodie.

He is the guy I bump in earlier!

I accidentally use my glitch or should I say my teleport quirk just to get there quickly "Izuku-kun"

I said, he seems removing the hand of the man, holding his neck, he's also tearing up because of straggling.

"You're not a friend...?" I said looking at them, I finally saw the guy face when he look at me slowly, smiling.

He had a red orbs, full of scratches in his neck and also in his eyes like his not moisturizing his skin.

He had a scar on his lips. My eyes winded, scared and nervous at the same time "G-get your hands off him"

I said wearing a scared expression, I don't know why I'm scared but I feel like he can kill Izuku in any seconds he wants.

"It's nothing! I'm fine! so don't come close!" Midorya said panicking looking at me

With that, he let go of Midorya and raise the both of his hands smiling "Oh, you had a friend with you? sorry 'bout that."

Midorya started coughing due to lack of breath, the guy look at Izuku "I'm off, then." he says and mumbled something before stooding up.

I watch him walk away, but then he stopped and turned to look at me in the eyes "You... know sensei, right?"

He said my eyes widened, I don't know if I should say yes or no since I'm not sure if the sensei he was talking about is All for one.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked him, he look at me front to bottom to the top "Who's sensei?"

He gave me a lop sided smile before shooking his head "I'll talk to you soon" he said and started walking way.

I quickly approached at Midorya and check him if he was okay "Izuku!" I said and crouch down to him

He lift up his head as he was trying to catch his breath "Wait, Tomura Shigaraki" Izuku said and look at him

My eyes winded hearing his name and quickly look at the guy, Tomura he is the hand villain attacked us in USJ.

Aizawa sensei told us his name, that's why I know him, so he is one of league of villains...

Which means, he knew All for one sensei and he was talking about him earlier?!

"Shigaraki?" I said, he stopped walking and look at the both of us

"What is All for one after?" Izuku asked made my eyes winded, he knows him...

Did All Might told him about All for one, since the only teacher Izuku close is All Might and I know All Might knew sensei.

"Who knows?" he said and look down "More importantly, you should be careful. The next time we meet will likely be when I have decided to kill you." he said and started walking

I stand up from shocked and look at him as he dissappeared because of the many people walking around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 2K 64
You were transported into the UA world, developed your own quirk, joined class 1-A and know everything that's going to happen... well at least as far...
1.3M 40K 79
Energetic U.A. Student, Y/n L/n, makes her grand debut into the world of heroes with her friend, Katsuki Bakugo. As childhood friends, they've uncons...
296K 8.1K 32
γ€Žπ—§π—΅π—² π—½π—²π—Ώπ—³π—²π—°π˜ π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² π˜€π˜π—Όπ—Ώπ˜†...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
220K 7.6K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...