Secrets of Summer - THE SPECT...

By leelabellabooks

After a one night stand with an irresistible Marine who's seen your sins & knows your secrets.. Now he's on y... More

Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY ONE
Chapter TWENTY TWO
Chapter TWENTY FOUR
Chapter TWENTY FIVE
Chapter TWENTY SIX
Chapter TWENTY SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY EIGHT
Chapter TWENTY NINE
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY FOUR
Chapter THIRTY ONE
Chapter THIRTY TWO
Chapter THIRTY THREE
Chapter THIRTY FIVE
Chapter THIRTY SIX
Chapter THIRTY SEVEN
Chapter THIRTY EIGHT
Chapter THIRTY NINE
Chapter FORTY
Chapter FORTY ONE
Chapter FORTY TWO
Chapter FORTY THREE
Chapter FORTY FOUR
Chapter FORTY FIVE
Chapter FORTY SIX
Chapter FORTY SEVEN
Chapter FORTY EIGHT
Chapter FORTY NINE
Chapter FIFTY
Chapter FIFTY ONE

Chapter TWENTY THREE

1.1K 80 19
By leelabellabooks

Kirby Carter

You don't try to defend yourself.. What would be the point?..

It's an evil device.. That's only purpose is destruction and death, and.. You are going to have to build it.. "You weren't wrong about me.. Hunter.. I am a criminal.. And I have to build it.. I know it's selfish.. But I can't lose Lucky.. She's my only family.. She's everything to me.."

He drops the paper on the counter and circles to stand in front of you, he reaches out to tilt your chin upwards.. You lift your eyes to his, expecting to see disgust.. But you only see empathy.. "We are going to figure this out, baby.. Lucky is going to be alright.."

His fingers sweep through your hair sending shivers down your spine as you lean into his firm chest, slowly you wrap your arms around him as he draws you into a tight, comforting embrace..

As strange as it feels to be seeking comfort in the arms of a man who has hunted you across the country and betrayed your trust once before.. It also feels incredibly good.. And right.. "I'm gunna keep you both safe.. I promise, Kirby.."

Your breath comes out a whisper, almost afraid to ask the question.. Or even bring up the subject.. But you have to.. "And the baby?"

"Of course.. Duchess.. I'm not the kind of man who would ever take a kid away from their mother.. And I'm not going anywhere.. I want this, Kirby.. I want you.."

You lean back to look up into his earnest grey eyes, hypnotised by his every beautiful word.. He leans towards you and his fresh woodsy scent drifts through the air.. He smells so good.. He looks so delicious.. And he says all the right things.. Before you know it, you're tumbling into a deep, passionate kiss, your chest throbbing with desire, and a burning lust uncoiling in the depths of your belly..

Hunter backs you up against the cool, stainless steel of the refrigerator door, his hands winding their way around your back to slide down over the curve of your ass.. His lips locked with yours, your tongues intertwined in a greedy, needy, heated battle .. "Mmmm... I.. I want.."

Your heart flutters and blood roars in your ears as it pumps harder and faster in your excitement making it impossible to think clearly..

He consumes your senses and the longer you're around him the harder he is to resist..

The Vikings breathing is ragged as he presses his hips against you, letting you feel the hardened masculinity between his thighs..

God.. You want him..

"Fuck.. Tell me I can have you, Kirby.." He growls in your ear as he kisses and nips his way down your neck, the soft and sharp contact like electric shocks across your flesh.. His voice is low and commanding, as though he's giving you and order..

Though you know he isn't..

He's really asking permission.. To take what he wants..

He pulls back to look at you, the dark glint of a promise in his eyes..

In that moment, you're done fighting it.. You're done resisting.. There's no use anyway.. You can't help the way he makes you feel, the way he thrills you..

You lick your lips.. Nervously.. You shouldn't be doing this.. Its crazy.. And stupid.. And risky.. Your mind screams at you to stop.. To pump the breaks on this.. But your body knows what it wants and moves on its own..

You press yourself harder against the steely ridges of his abs, peering up from beneath dark lashes, nodding slowly..

"I need to hear you say the words, Duchess.." His tone is warning, and you see the excitement flash in his eyes..

You tell yourself a little lie to silence the deafening doubts once and for all.. It's just one more time.. That after this.. You'll stop..

Won't you?

"Yes.. You can have me.. Sir.." Your resolve crumbles beneath the heat of his body..

He closes his eyes with a satisfied smile, as if hearing the words gives him as much pleasure as whatever it is he is about to do to you.. "Fuck.. You're gorgeous, baby.."

He leans down, kissing you again.. This time softer.. Sweeter.. His fingertips trace lightly down your sides, then back up as he guides you to lift your arms above your head, pinning them there by your wrists with one large hand in a firm, commanding grip.. "You have no idea what you do to me.. Do you?"

The surrender is all too easy.. You give into him.. Your cares are already melting away into nothingness as his touch becomes your sole focus and only desire..

You quiver beneath the light pressure of his fingertips.. True, you have no idea what you do to him, although you would hope the feeling you're experiencing right now is mutual.. No, a you know for sure is that what he does to you is powerful.. Heady and addictive..

"N-no, Sir? Please tell me what I do to you.. Tell me what you want?"

His other hand travels back down the length of your body, stopping to caress and tease every sensitive area along the way to unbuttoning your jeans.. His hand slips into the front of your panties, immediately finding you hot and soaked, completely ready for him.. He groans at the discovery.. "You make me want to map every inch of this perfect body, Duchess.."

He toys with your silky lips before his thumb swirls around and over your tiny bundle of nerves, sending shock waves of pleasure rippling through your muscles.. "Mmm.."

He presses a finger inside, the slight pressure and gentle friction taking you to a new level.. Your breath quickens as your tiny muscles begin to pulsate wantingly.. "I want to figure out exactly what makes your gasp.."

Adding another finger and filling you, he watches your every reaction carefully, as though committing every moment to memory...

Everything about him is dominant as he commands your body to feel every second of his sweet, tortuous slow tease.. "Oh..mmm.."

"I want to find out what makes you moan..." He begins to finger fuck you in a grinding rhythm, his thumb never leaving your swollen bud..

You pant and moan, pressure building, rocking your hips into his hand, wanting more.. "Mmm yess, sir.."

He takes your mouth, kissing you fiercely, pressing in harder, his tongue exploring yours while his fingers plunge deeper.. "I want to learn your every muscle and every movement.." He picks up speed, your whole body trembles furiously as each and every muscle tightens to its peak..

Sparkles pop behind your eyes from the pressure as you gasp for air that he steals from your lungs with each stroke.. "Oh! Please, sir.."

He brings his lips to your ear, his hot breath sending you into sensory overload as he whispers.. "And I want to watch you cum.. Over and over again.."

He increases the pressure, right as you come undone at his bold words..

An earthquake shatters your mind as your body is filled with a flowing heat, fiery rivers of ecstasy pouring through your veins, pooling at your centre.. "Yess! Oh, Hunter!.. Ohhhh god!"

Your whole body relaxes as he withdraws his hand, and releases your wrists.. He scoops you up as though you are weightless when you fall limply into his arms, your cheek pressed against his chiseled chest, the slow heavy thud of his heart beneath your ear.. You sigh, feelings safe and satisfied..

"Fucking beautiful.." He carries you from the kitchen through the living room and through the open bedroom door on the other side.. He sets you gently on the soft mattress, and you watch with bated breath as he crouches down, grinning up at you before he undoes the laces on your sneakers, pulling off your shoes and socks.. You wriggle your free toes as he tugs at the ankles of your jeans.. You lift your hips, allowing him to side the pants down your legs, revealing the simple white lace panties beneath.. Then he lifts your legs, tucking them up beneath the blanket, effectively putting you to bed..

You blink up at him confused.. "What are you doing?"

He leans down to tuck a cocoa brown curl back behind your ear.. "Today has been a lot.. And you need to relax, baby.. Get some rest.. I've got to make some calls and then I'll take care of dinner.. I'll wake you up in a few hours.."

He's not wrong.. You don't feel like you could get out of this bed even if you wanted to.. Your muscles ache and your eyelids feel heavy.. "Viking, wait.."

He stops halfway to the door.. "Yeah?"

You pull the covers over your head, hiding your face so that what you say comes out muffled by the heavy comforter.. "I'm sorry I've been such a bitch to you.."

He chuckles.. "Duchess.. You haven't been anything less than perfect.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 75.8K 29
"Don't look at me like that...I will tear your clothes off if you try me" The last thing Skyler Blake wants is a man in her life. Not after the last...
15.8K 316 25
"Alina, please believe me that i haven't been messing with anyone. What do i have to do for you to understand how much i want to be with you?" Madiso...
5.1K 420 21
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...
64.4K 3.3K 32
Women have balls too; at least that was the creed Kristen Hilton lived by. It was the mantra for the Mistress of The Treasure Box and she displayed t...