Troyler One-Shots

By MelancholyMango

a series of troyler short-stories and one-shots --- credit for the cover goes to @xsillytilly More

Heaven (fluff)
Heaven *Part 2* (smut)
Letting You Go (fluff)
I Don't Like You Like That
Mr. Oakley (smut)
Skyping (smut)
I Didn't Mean To (smut)
I Didn't Mean To *Part 2* (smut)
Collar (smut)
Collar *Part 2* (Smut)
Collar *Part 3* (Smut)

Not Only You And Me (s)

21.1K 296 495
By MelancholyMango

A/n: Hyelloh. I had no idea what to name this so I'm just naming it after the worldwide renowned threesome song by Britney Spears. If that didn't give it away, this is going to be, eventually, a Troylustin threesome oneshot. (That's the three-way ship name that I totally made up and it sounds like Troye-lusting so I like it a lot). Tyler, Troye, and Justin. If you don't know who Justin is go search him up (@JustinLiv) he's Tyler's friend and super cute. Anyway, yeah, this is part 1 of 3 (maybe 4 if I get severely carried away). You know the deal, no promises when the next will be posted

*Tyler's pov*

"Quiet." I reminded him yet again, my hand fumbling around the limited space until it finally found the mop of hair on his head, giving it a gentle reprimanding tug. He didn't really seem to take heed of my warning, considering he whimpered in reaction to the pull on his hair. I would have scolded him for that too, had he not regained composure nearly immediately, distracting me as he quickly wrapped his lips back around my tip, sucking gently compared to the harsh tempo he'd worked up to before I'd interrupted him.

I gasped, hips bucking forward on their own accord at the unexpected warmth. His lips stretched around me in a way that made it quite clear he was smiling at my eager reaction, even if I couldn't see it in the dimly lit room. He didn't let himself get too caught up in the gesture however, likely realizing I'd remember to scold him for making more noise if he wasn't quick to take my mind off of it.

His hands came up to grip at the outside of my thighs, fingertips edging ever closer to gripping at my ass instead, almost like he was bashful about coming right out and grabbing at it. He shouldn't be, not after how many times we'd found ourselves in situations very similar to this one.

After getting a better grip on my sides he shifted his attention back to the matter at hand, flattening his tongue and letting the rough surface rub against the underside of my length, lapping at it wholeheartedly. I had to suppress my own noises now, but only because he'd already pushed me so close to the edge once. He was unrelenting, starting his earlier process of bobbing his head back and forth, letting me sink further into his mouth each time, until I could feel my tip pressing against the heated walls of his throat. 

I waited until he moved down my length all the way again to ease my hips forward, pushing further and earning a strangled gagging noise on his part. He didn't fight it though, even letting his hands slip around all the way finally, grabbing my ass and pushing me further into his mouth. It was only after a few seconds when he still hadn't pulled back that I realized what he was getting at, the corner of my mouth turning up into a wicked smirk at the idea.

I definitely didn't need to be told twice then, both of my hands rushing to clutch at his hair, running my fingertips through the silky loose curls before digging them into his scalp, getting a sturdy grip on his head before finally giving in to the temptation and letting my instincts take control. I rolled my hips forward slowly at first, rutting up into his mouth as my eyes rolled back, saturating in the feeling of his wet warmth around me. He gave an encouraging mewl, nails digging into my skin until I was certain he was leaving prominent red marks on my backside, yet I couldn't be bothered to tell him to stop either.

I thrusted into his mouth again, abandoning the earlier experimenting gentleness. He didn't seem phased by the loss, opening his mouth impossibly wider and eagerly accepting more of my length, until his lips were firmly wrapping around the very base of my shaft. I actually did groan aloud at this, mesmerized by how good his mouth felt on me, how he could take so much of me into it. 

"What was that?" I tensed, eyes going wide in shock as I let them flicker in the direction of the door. Figures, the one time I make some sort of sound someone hears it, yet he's on his knees moaning constantly and no one pays it any notice. He kept his lips on me, but thankfully he didn't move, apparently waiting to see exactly where I stood on the matter.

"What?" It was a male voice now, one I recognized immediately now that my mind wasn't so fogged with his mouth pleasuring me. Zoe and Alfie were the ones talking, so Zoe had been the one to hear me. A faint blush of shame found my cheeks, wondering if she had any idea what was going on. She probably saw me around the party with my date, I just hoped she hadn't noticed our disappearance.

"Nothing, I'm just hearing things. Let's get our coats and leave." That kicked me into action, jumping backward with a gasp and yanking my pants up loosely, my heart racing in my chest. I flattened myself against the wall, feeling the coats in front of me shake on their hangers as the sudden movement caused the air to move. He got to his feet beside me, hand nervously fumbling down my arm until it found mine, our fingers immediately fitting together in a tight hold.

I knew it was a bad idea when he suggested it earlier, to give in and let him suck me off in the coat closet of all places, but it's not like he really gave me a choice. His hands were constantly wandering and he was making every excuse he could to tease me with his mouth, to the point I'd practically shoved him into the dimly lit closet at the end of things.

Now, however, as I watched light stream into the room and fall across my feet, I really regretted giving in. We could have just gone home, or possibly even spent a day together without ending up tangled in the sheets, anything but this awkward situation I found myself in now. However, he didn't seem quite as mortified, his bubbly smile just barely noticeable in the small amount of lighting we were getting behind the array of coats and jackets we'd chosen as our hiding place. I could see the way his chin was shining though, making me gulp as I realized he hadn't even bothered to wipe the mixture of spit and pre-cum off his face. Let's just pray no one discovers us here, because there will be absolutely no covering up what we were doing.

"Where's your coat at?" I jumped when Alfie suddenly spoke up, my nails digging into the back of the hand I was holding. He squeezed back, leaning toward me and bending his knees just enough that he could rest his head on my shoulder. It was a cute gesture, even if his motives behind it were probably to suck up to me after realizing this situation was all his fault.

"Right here." She said, my lips narrowing into a tight stressed line as I waited to see where 'right here' was. Please don't let it be where we're standing, please.

"That's Louise's." I rolled my eyes at Alfie's statement, though it quickly progressed into a fond smile at the thought of Zoe not being able to recognize her own coat. She gave an exasperated sigh, quickly following it up with a giggle.

"Oh. I'm a little drunk." She said it quietly, like it was some sort of secret she was ashamed to admit to.

"No kidding." Alfie grumbled, followed by the sound of his much heavier foot prints as he walked toward us. I gulped, noticing the man beside me had tightly shut his eyes, like he couldn't stand to see how this worked out. I nearly squealed when one of the coats in front of us suddenly started to shift, watching in horror as Alfie withdrew it from the space. He wasn't paying attention though, looking over his shoulder at Zoe as he grabbed it. 

Zoe, however, her attention was definitely on us. Wide, curious, blue eyes stared at us, a single one of her perfectly-styled eyebrows raising. I shook my head, sidestepping away from the hole in our hiding place to hide behind other coats. I waited for her to say something, or even to point us out and have Alfie look into what we were doing, but strangely it never happened. All there was to hear was the sound of her slipping on the jacket she'd been handed and then their retreating footsteps as they walked out of the small confined space. Then, finally, the sound of the door creaking as they shut it behind them.

I let my shoulders slump, a breathless chuckle escaping my lips as I fell back against the wall behind me. I slowly slid down it until I was sitting on my butt, able to see out from under the coats, which was actually an accomplishment considering they hadn't turned off the light after leaving and I could actually see for a change.

"That was so close." Justin sighed out beside me, relief evident in the way he spoke each of the words. I huffed, shooting him a sideways glare despite the fact I shared the same emotions. Whether we ended up getting away with it or not, we almost got caught and it was definitely his fault. I had to at least act a little sour over it.

However, whatever shreds of anger and annoyance I felt toward him immediately faded upon seeing his giddy expression, his lips curled up into an adorable smile as he stared upward at nothing in particular. I shook my head, still fascinated in the way he could find amusement in almost every situation. His eyes were bright and welcoming when they flickered to meet mine, however that changed the second they trailed downward. I watched as they darkened noticeably, his tongue slipping out to slowly wet his lips. The simple action sent me reeling back to where we'd been moments ago, a low groan leaving my throat at the thought.

"I was so close." I muttered spitefully, bracing my elbows on my knees as I buried my face into my hands. I heard rather than saw him scoot closer to me, trying to hide the grin on my face at the thought. I didn't have to a second later though, considering it vanished the second his hand settled on my upper thigh.

"I can help with that." He whispered, my heart fluttering at the way his southern drawl showed through with the words. He slowly trailed his hand even higher, moving it to the side and settling it just over the bulge in the front of my dress pants. I gasped, hands flying to grip at his arm and try to halt his movements. It didn't really work though, considering it didn't stop his wrist from moving. And move it definitely did, rubbing and pressing against my straining erection through the thin fabric of my pants until it was all I could do to keep from outright clawing at his forearm. I whined, hips bucking up into his touch despite my efforts to seem irritated by the attention.

"J-Justin, anyone could see us right here, I-" I tried to get my point across, but it became increasingly more difficult the more attention he paid to me. His hand was moving faster now, grinding down against my lap as I rutted shamelessly up against it, desperate for the friction I knew he could give.

"Stop worrying." He whispered in response, leaning over to take my earlobe between his teeth, rolling it only once before he took it into his mouth completely, licking and sucking on the sensitive skin.

"Easy for you to say, no one here knows who you are." I argued, my breath coming out in heavy pants. He smirked to himself, his hand stilling much to my dismay. Of course this is what I asked for, I just hadn't expected him to listen. I realized a second later, however, that I'd totally misinterpreted his actions. He wasn't stopping, he was unbuttoning my pants again.

I looked up with my eyes narrowed, glaring into his eyes as they shone brightly back at me. They were an enchanting mix of dark blue and green, both similar to Troye's and absolutely nothing alike. The shades you saw in them seemed to change every time you looked, but the same base colors always stayed. They were gorgeous, even now when they were sparkling with mirth and mischief as he slowly eased his hand into my open zipper despite my unconvincing protests.

"Just tell me to stop and I will." He said in a singsong voice, the words almost holding a challenge. I knew what he was doing, subtly calling me out on the fact that I didn't actually want him to stop even with the risky situation, but I couldn't exactly say he was wrong either. He was definitely right, I had no intention of getting him to stop and I'd probably protest if he did. "Well? Should I?"

"N-No, don't stop." I stuttered out, eyes falling shut in ecstasy as he wrapped his fingers around the prominent outline of my erection through my briefs. He ran his fingers over my shaft quickly, picking up speed the more quiet noises he managed to rip from me. I'd lost my usual composure completely now, teased and edged toward my high so many times tonight that I had no resolve left.

"That's what I thought." He muttered, kissing just below my ear as his hand continued to work in steady strokes. I expected him to stop at that but he continued, kissing down my neck until he reached the collar of my shirt. He let out a strangled whine of frustration then, taking it between his teeth and tugging harshly. I slapped at his head then, smiling despite the fact I was supposedly scolding him.

"Stop it, I just bought this. You of all people should know better, fashionista." I teased, dark eyes blinking lazily as they looked over at him, appreciating the eye-roll and scoff he gave me in response. He pulled his hand out of my pants completely then, making me momentarily worry that I'd actually managed to offend him. He quickly made his intentions clear though, shifting to sit on his hands and knees between my widespread legs, his hands landing on either one of my thighs and roughly trailing up. This was definitely the most compromising position we'd been in yet if someone were to walk in, considering we were in plain-sight and he had his ass sticking up in the air and his face in my lap, but I was too far gone to stress over it now.

I let him tug my pants down my legs, holding my breath to keep from making a sound as the fabric brushed over my painfully hard erection. He left it bunched up at my knees, apparently in too much of a rush to see it through and struggle to take them off completely. Not that it really mattered to me, the necessary parts were exposed to him, that's all I could be bothered to care about.

He slid my underwear down next, two of his long fingers hitched under the elastic waistband as he dragged them over my thighs at an agonizingly slow pace. I had to resist the urge to actually snap at him for taking so long, even if I knew it was all to tease me. 

Finally he abandoned the clothing completely at my knees where he'd left my pants, looking back up at me with a dashing smile. I just shook my head, knowing it was an addition to his teasing games. If he didn't think I'd be getting him back for this he had another thing coming. I'm going to make him pay.

He lowered his head again, looking up at me through his eyelashes as he swung his hips from side to side noticeably. I could tell why a few seconds later, realizing with a smirk that he was rubbing his thighs together in an attempt to find friction. I'm not helping him, that's for certain.

He was kissing everywhere but where I actually wanted his mouth now, leaving sloppy pecks all over my inner thighs and lower stomach. He attached his lips to one place in particular, at the top of the indent where my leg met with my groin, close enough to where I wanted him that my hardened length would brush against his cheek each time he moved. He paid it no attention though, concentrating on the hickey he was currently working on, tongue lashing over the particularly sensitive patch of skin, only to follow it up with a harsh nip of his teeth.

I mewled softly, spreading my legs wider involuntarily. He didn't give me the option to take the show of intimate affection back once I'd come to my senses though, hands settling on either one of my thighs and pushing until they laid flat against the cool floor, leaving me completely on display to him.

I would have fought harder against this, had I not noticed the way his eyes darkened visibly in response to the gesture, slowly raking over every inch of exposed flesh and drinking it in, as if for the first time. I blushed under his intense gaze, hitching my legs around the back of his, forcing his knees out from under him. He caught himself with his hands, shooting me a deadly glare. The stare quickly softened though, turning into one of bemusement and fond annoyance. It felt nice having someone who didn't misinterpret my frenzied reactions in the heat of the moment, someone who understood I was just being shy rather than actually opposed to what was happening.

He didn't give me much time to dwell on the out-of-place sentimental thoughts though, his tongue licking a trail from the spot of the darkly forming hickey, all the way to the base of my length. My breath caught at even the slightest amount of attention he was paying me, pushed so far toward the edge anything could pull a reaction out of me right now.

He seemed amused by this, encouraged by the desperate sounds I made as his tongue flicked out again, the movement quick and precise, nothing like the prolonged touch I craved right now. I whined to alert him of this, hips bucking upward wantonly and earning a splutter as I pressed my tip harshly to his lips. They didn't give way like I'd hoped, curling inward in an unimpressed tight line. My hands were balled into tight fists of frustration at my sides now, blunt nails digging into the soft center of my palms.

"Where's your patience?" He questioned, chuckling lightly as he braced himself on his hands again, slowly leaning forward to press his soft lips against my much rougher ones. It didn't take long to realize why this contrast was, his teeth immediately coming out and nibbling persistently on the flesh of my bottom lip. He pulled back with it still trapped between his teeth, letting it go and watching in awe as the colors he'd stolen slowly faded back into the spot, my lips returning to their former pink glory.

"That's been lost longer than my virginity, good luck with that." I scoffed, earning an annoyed grunt from him as he gave a flimsy slap to my chest. I grabbed his hand in mine before he could pull away, debating what to do with the newly captured limb for only a second before I lifted it to my lips, pressing a surprisingly chaste kiss to the back of his hand. I appreciated the salty taste of his skin, knowing it was sweat, an after-effect of our earlier actions.

I came back to my senses a moment later, blushing fervently at the curiously skeptical look he had on his features, clearly not expecting me to get so caught up in something small. He didn't tease me for it, however, something that surprised me. It's possible he might be just as eager to let me come as I am now, he's definitely teased at it for long enough.

He lowered his head again though he kept his eyes locked with mine, dark green-blue pools of color looking up at me through his eyelashes, visible until he looked down toward the task he was performing and the thick lashes covered them again. I still couldn't believe I'd lucked into finding this guy, someone with such a genuine heart, flawless appearance, and mind impossibly dirtier than mine. He was exactly what I was looking for in every sense.

He didn't seem to notice the depth of my admiring though, brushing my rapt fascination off as something meaningless displayed in the heat of the moment. His eyes were narrowed in determination as he let his tongue slip past his lips again, flat and heavy as it came to rest again my tip, the rough texture driving the sensitive spot completely mad with nerves. He knew exactly what he was doing to me too, licking sloppily around it like he was clueless how to give a proper blowjob, the movement lacking form and just harsh enough to tease me, a mere fraction of the pleasure I knew he could supply me with.

I wasn't sure what my next move should be, trying to decode in my mind what I could do to get him to finally give up the act and suck me off properly. He pulled back to lick the pre-cum from his lips, drawing out the movement to the point of agonizingly slow. I could feel myself throbbing as I watched his tongue move lustfully across his lips, his eyes dark and hooded as they stared back into mine.

"Do you wanna cum? Shoot it all over my face, watch it cover every one of my features?" He prompted, batting his eyelashes as my breath caught. I hurriedly took a deep breath trying to steady myself, ending up nearly panting as I spread my legs wider again, practically begging him in silence to give me something, anything. He had to realize how badly I needed him right now. "Hmm?" He pressed, winking at me, his hand settling on my knee and slowly traveling up my leg. I pitiful squeak left my lips as it reached it's destination, fingers wrapping loosely around my shaft. However, they didn't give me anything of the friction I craved, his hand staying completely still as he stared at me expectantly.

"Y-Yes." I stuttered out in a delayed response, realizing he wasn't going to give me what I wanted unless I asked for it aloud. He grinned, obviously pleased I'd given in to whatever game he was playing. He'd better appreciate the moment while it lasts though, it's certainly not going to be a regular thing. Normally I was the one to shout orders and demand things from him, the only reason it was any different not being how mindlessly close to orgasm I was and how unsettled I felt in the risky setting. I got the feeling he wasn't a stranger to public sex, seeing as he was so unphased by it.

"Or would you rather I suck you through it? Let you cum hard in my mouth, so I can feel it drip down the back of my throat?" He offered instead, mirth dancing in his eyes as he leaned down again, hopefully for the last time. He wrapped his lips lightly around the tip of my erection, only to slowly drag them back off. I groaned aloud now, frustration seething through me to the core. "Huh, Tyler? What's it gonna be?"

"You choose." I insisted, indifferent on the matter. Any other time I'd probably find the outcome severely important, but right now I really just wanted to cum already. I didn't care how I got there or where I came at, I just wanted it to happen.

"But I'm greedy, I want both." He argued, indecision showing through in his voice. I was getting annoyed now, reaching up and threading my fingers through his hair, yanking on it rough enough to draw a whimper from his plump lips. 

"Hurry up." I snapped, glaring at him harshly in my moment of regained dominance. He nodded his head obediently, making me stifle a laugh at how easy he fell back into our usual dominant pattern, listening to whatever I said the second I lowered my voice an octave. He was so whipped. I loved every second of it.

One of his hands was still tightly gripping my base while the other had moved to support his weight in the awkward-bent over position. My head fell back when he finally gave in and gave me what I'd been after for so long now, taking all of me into his mouth in one quick dive, until I could feel the tight heat of his throat surrounding me. I moaned softly, jerking my hips up when he attempted to pull away. He gave a spluttered whine in response, making me feel bad for letting my body act on it's own accord. Apparently it wasn't a negative response though, considering he kept in place for a few seconds longer before finally drawing away, eyes dark and lips curled up into a sinful smile.

I shook my head slowly, reaching for his hair again to show him who was boss. I didn't actually have to in the end, surprisingly, he managed to take the hint on his own for a change. Or maybe he was almost as desperate as me at this point, I couldn't be sure.

He bobbed his head eagerly now, teeth sheathed as he ran his lips over my length again and again. I was lost in the sensation, mewling softly each time he'd take me back into his mouth completely, swallowing around my tip to push me even further. I could feel my muscles tightening in my lower stomach, eyes squeezing tightly shut as my hands fumbled for something to grip. They ended up on his arms, nails digging into the defined biceps and appreciating the way they flexed under my touch, the muscles jumping in a way similar to my own.

I gasped, my entire body trembling with the steadily building anticipation of my release. Justin seemed just as eager, tilting his head and flicking his tongue quickly over the underside of my length, trailing it over the prominent veins and making them pulse even harder under the attention. He wrapped his lips back around me completely then, an obnoxious smacking noise filling the room with how slicked-up my cock was, a mixture of saliva and pre-cum that Justin willingly spread over the entire length of it, until it slid effortlessly past his lips.

I was panting heavily now, legs closing around him on their own accord, unable to take the waves of pleasure rocking my frame. It wasn't enough to really get in his way though, considering I forced myself to wrap them around his waist rather than actually clench my thighs together like I felt the need to. I doubted that'd really affect him either though, considering how into it he was, he'd probably just force them back open and spread them wide.

"J-" I barely managed to get the sound of that first letter out before the most sultry moan yet ripped it's way out of my chest, my body slowly slumping backward until I was laying flat on my back on the floor. He still didn't seem to care for my reactions, focused on what he was doing as he continued to work his mouth over my dick, making a total wreck out of my mind. I could hardly think anything at all, the only recurring thought in my head how insanely good he felt.

He swiveled his head to the side as he went down again this time, and I appreciated the change of pace, before I realized his intentions behind it. I gave an almost growl-like sound as he slipped a finger between my ass cheeks, running it over the entire crevice as he continued to distract me with his mouth. I bucked upward in appreciation, gasping when I let my hips settle back down and his fingertip pressed directly against my entrance.

I told him when we met that I was a strict top now, though I'd experimented with both sides of the spectrum in the past. He accepted and even encouraged this, saying he preferred to bottom anyway. Though it was often I found him playing with the idea like this, both in conversation and in the bedroom. It was subtle things, I knew he'd never go through with anything without my permission, but it was almost like he was constantly reminding me that it was an option. The most shocking part was, most times, I ended up wanting it by the time we were finished.

He moved his head up to concentrate solely on the head of my erection, focusing all his attention on the sensitive nerve-endings found there and treating them. I whimpered pathetically underneath him, gone beyond rational thought as I lay helpless to each wave of pleasurable torture he exposed me to. At this point it just felt like too much, my entire body spent from so much over-stimulation. Of course though, I'd never reject the idea of having more.

By the time he ducked his head down again and took all of my length into his mouth, I'd started to feel almost cold with my saliva-coated state. I willingly welcomed the warmth of his mouth on me again, appreciating the rough texture of his tongue even more now than before. However, the second I felt myself hit the back of his throat and a wave of ecstasy caused my body to tremble, he introduced the digit inside of me, pushing the slicked-up finger past the tight ring of muscles and earning an estranged yelp of sorts from my lips.

It wasn't necessarily a discouraging one though, just a shocked one. He realized this of course, reading me like we'd known each other our entire lives as he slowly started to move it inside of me. I gasped, getting used to the vaguely familiar feeling all over again as he curved it inside of me, suddenly thrusting it deeper and pressing up directly into a spot I'd almost forgotten what it felt like to have touched. I was willingly spreading my legs wider, deciding to just embrace the odd role-reversal of sorts. It felt good, who was I to question it?

He lowered his head again, though there was no denying the smirk of satisfaction on his lips like he'd gotten his way. I would have called him out on it, had I been capable of forming any sort of words right now. I was too far gone for that, instead just giving a mixture of animalistic noises as he started to move his mouth on me again, much rougher now as he jerked his head up and down. I bucked up to meet him now and he didn't protest, letting me fuck into his mouth roughly as if it was a compromise, his finger still pressing inside of me insistently, never letting me forget it's presence.

I gave a final shout of completion as my body unraveled into one of the most intense orgasms of my life, relying on the music outside to cover up the noise. My back arched off the floor, unsure of which direction to press my hips in. He answered it for me when he took his lips off my erection just before I came, making me sink downward and appreciate it as his finger buried into me up to the hilt again, curving to press up into the sensitive bundle of nerves he'd found effortlessly earlier.

My eyes fell shut as I lost myself in the sensation, the only intelligible sounds being my obnoxious whimpers and Justin's outright moans, apparently very satisfied with the fact I was spilling onto his face- Remembering that my eyes fluttered open only halfway, watching in awe as the streaks of white coated his rosy cheeks, a few stray trails even managing to end up on his forehead. His eyes were screwed tightly shut and it was only after I'd finished completely and he was slowly letting them crack open, that I realized his hand had been in his pants, pleasuring himself for the first time tonight.

He sat back on his haunches then, smiling to himself as he lifted his free hand and cupped his own jaw. I could practically see the gears turning in his head as he tried to figure out his next move, another groan somehow managing to escape my raw throat when he slid his hand higher and gathered up some of the substance coating his face with the tip of his pointer finger. I couldn't believe I was even beginning to feel arousal after how much that first orgasm had drained me, but there was no denying how heated my lower stomach felt as I watched him slip the finger past his lips, suckling onto it tightly. 

His eyes fell shut again as he seemingly saturated in the taste, is breath heavy enough I could hear each intake of air. He withdrew the digit a few seconds later with an unreasonably inappropriate smacking sound, my eyes not missing the way he'd completely cleaned it before he was going for more, cleaning his face off further.

This time when he lifted the finger back down to his mouth he didn't take it inside like I'd expected, instead sticking his tongue out and licking around the tip sloppily, gathering up all of my essence as he held eye contact with me, a devious smirk playing on his open mouth and pure lust dominating his usually bright eyes.

"Mmm." He hummed suddenly, making my dick twitch as heated thoughts spread through my mind all over again, watching how into it he was getting as he continued to suck his finger clean. I groaned, realizing exactly what he was doing. He didn't get to cum, of course he's trying to convince me round two is a necessity. 

"Cum slut." I accused playfully, rolling my eyes fondly when he leaned forward and pecked his lips to the corner of mine.

"Don't act like you don't love it." He whispered against them, his other hand slowly disentangling itself from me, the sole finger easing out of my entrance slowly. I whimpered at the loss, shooting him a glare when he gave me a knowing look. God, he's determined.

He brushed the look off easily, getting to his feet and turning away from me. I stumbled to my feet awkwardly, pulling up my pants and slowly easing them back closed, not particularly thrilled by the idea of getting into such tight jeans when I still felt so sensitive. However, I still rushed to get into them, makin sure I had before Justin had even finished gathering our coats. I walked forward eagerly then, crowding up against him from behind and grinning secretly to myself when e gave a shocked intake of breath. I was slowly working my way toward having the upper hand again, or at least, pretending to. The more I thought about it the more I was leaning toward letting him have his way tonight, but he didn't have to know that until later.

"I never said that." I said quietly, knowing it was unlikely he'd remember what he'd last said and I was replying to now. That didn't really bother me though, considering the cryptic reply was half the appeal of it. I careened my neck so I could press my lips to the taller boy's neck, kissing it at such a slow tempo it could almost be mistaken as lovingly. My hands crept around from their grip on his hips, palming experimentally at his front and instantly feeling bad when a choked mewl left his mouth. I hadn't paid him any attention at all. He really does deserve for me to make it up to him. So, with my tone sounding almost defeated, I sighed out the words I knew he'd been waiting on. Well, some of them. The rest could wait for later still, just in case I changed my mind on the way there. "Let's go home."

"Home?" He questioned quietly, making me roll my eyes at the stupid falsely confused tone he used. He knew exactly where I was referring to, he practically lived at my apartment as of late anyway. I guess it was more questioning the suggestion itself though, like he'd somehow figured I'd just be too spent to return the favor or even suggest he came over. For someone so sure of himself, he was so unsure of himself sometimes.

"My place." I clarified, hands traveling up to his midsection, where my arms wrapped around completely. I squeezed him against me without thinking, realizing only after I'd initiated the hug and snuggled my face into the space between his shoulder blades that this was totally not a friends with benefits thing to do. I'm pretty sure hugging isn't what most people are talking about when they say the word 'benefits' in that light.

"O-Okay." He stuttered out quietly, a defeated sigh leaving my lips at his oddly flustered tone. Great, Tyler, you've definitely weirded him out now. Let's just hope the idea of being able to top you distracts him from how weirdly clingy you are to someone you have no romantic attraction toward.

And I don't, I really don't. This isn't like those situations where I try to deny the way I feel to make things easier on the person or myself, I just genuinely don't have those feelings for him. He's a great friend, he's a great lay, and I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life with him somewhere in the mix if we have the same relationship we do now. I just can't see myself dating him, or at least long-term dating him.

I backed out of the tense embrace, my cheeks flushing as I stared determinedly down at the floor. My inconspicuous avoiding of the topic didn't last long though, interrupted by a familiar black fabric shoved into my life of vision. I smiled as I took the coat from Justin, deciding I shouldn't beat myself up so much. He might not even care, I'm reading too much into it. That's the entire point of not having commitments, we don't have to read into anything or feel any emotions. It's exactly what I want. Well, for now, until I can have what I really want with someone else.

We left the closet as quietly as we could, trying to keep a low profile as we ducked toward the exit together, even if it was just a few feet away. While I was mortified and my eyes were constantly darting around the room waiting to find someone who knew, Justin simply seemed amused. He was laughing, even teasing me by pointing and claiming someone was staring. By the time we finally reached the door I was about ready to hit him, though that would be difficult seeing as he'd thrown an arm around one of mine and taken my other hand into his other one. I wasn't sure if it was for show or because he knew the attack was coming and he wanted to restrain me, but either way it was very dissatisfying that I didn't have use of either arm.

I suddenly didn't mind it so much when I realized who was standing in the doorway though, my cheeks flushing as I realized they had a doorman. A doorman that was standing a few feet away from the closet door all night, with nothing to distract him from any strange that might be happening in the background. I actually did end up burying my face into his side then, gulping nervously as his grip on me tightened.

"Did you enjoy yourselves?" I flushed even harder then, cursing myself for the suddenly shy persona I'd adopted. This is definitely not the Tyler Oakley I am. I blame it all on Justin's stupid public sex idea, it's his fault I'm acting this way.

"Oh yes, too much." I felt like hitting him for using such a sultry tone on the stranger, someone who might actually catch the innuendos he was making with his words. What made it even worse was the way I couldn't see his face as he spoke, leaving me to imagine what kind of incriminating expressions he was pulling on the poor guy. I really just wanted to get home now. "It was almost sinful." I had to suppress another groan then, utterly annoyed by his stupid idea of a pun. If he gets us called out on our actions, I swear to-

"Goodnight, boys." The doorman sounded completely disinterested and unfazed, relief washing over me so strongly my shoulders sank forward as Justin led me out of the stuffy building.

"Night!" He called back suddenly, way too late to be considered a normal response. I jumped at the sudden sound of his voice, hugging onto him tighter. That is, before realizing what I was doing and quickly coming up with an improvised excuse. I turned toward Justin, plastering a mischievous smile onto my lips even if that wasn't the way I was feeling.

"Flirting with the doorman, really? He's like thirty." I said, trying to keep my tone light and teasing. This was bothering me, how mixed up and uneasy I felt around him tonight. Maybe some time apart after this was a good idea, just to get my thoughts in order. I don't know why I'm suddenly jumping away from every semi-romantic act we pull, and I definitely don't know why I feel the slightest bit bitter over him flirting with someone like that. I could understand if I liked him, but I don't. Maybe I'm just being weirdly possessive, that has to be it.

"Jealousy, really? I thought this was a commitment-free zone?" He said, mimicking my unnervingly fake tone I'd just used. I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest and glaring down at the pavement as we walked across the empty parking lot. I kicked absentmindedly at a piece of garbage, the junk oddly offending in my suddenly sour mood.

"I'm not jealous." I said firmly, testing the statement out aloud. He chuckled next to me, hand slipping down from it's perch on my hip to cup my ass.

"Right."

"That guy is nowhere near competition for me anyway." I argued, reassuring myself that even if I were to get jealous or protective over Justin it wouldn't be for such an irrelevant situation. It's not even possible he'd go for someone like that, it's not like I'd have any reason to worry. If I was worrying in the first place, which I'm not.

"Cocky." He replied softly, my eyes flickering over to his hesitantly to examine the meaning behind his suddenly quiet tone. His eyes were back to their usual bright acceptance, despite the fact there was still a noticeable bulge in the front of his pants.

"Isn't that the way you like them?" I teased back, sticking my tongue out at him. I turned to walk ahead of him but a pair of arms wrapping around my waist from behind had me abandoning that idea. He picked me up with a bit of a struggle, seeing as he was possibly the least fit skinny person I'd ever met, next to Troye of course. However, he managed it eventually, spinning me around and settling my on the opposite side, turning me clumsily to face him.

"No, I just made an exception for you." My cheeks burned with a deep blushed as his hands settled on my shoulders, massaging comforting tempos into the sore muscles. He leaned forward then, hesitating with our lips just barely touching to search my eyes for something. Apparently he found it, considering his fell shut and he started to really kiss me. I mewled softly, closing my eyes too as his lips moved tentatively against mine. I had to keep reminding myself that it was all in my head that these problems even existed, but it was very difficult when Justin insisted on kissing me so weirdly.

Of course I didn't mind it, in fact, I probably liked it a bit too much. It wasn't really one thing in particular that I could describe, but his kiss was definitely different. It was less emotionless and primal-driven, it almost felt like it meant something. It's not supposed to mean something. What do I-

Never in my life had I been more thankful for my phone to go off. I pulled away from his soft lips, blushing as I muttered something about expecting an important message. He didn't seem thrilled but he nodded, letting me fish my phone out from my pocket and check what the alert was from. I expected it to be something stupid like a game reminder that I could past off as nothing, my eyes widening impossibly wider when I saw the familiar name on the screen. A stupid smile found me before I even read the text, though it only grew when I read about all the antics he'd gone through preparing for his trip to LA. For how much he travels that boy can't do baggage for the life of him.

This is what it's meant to be like. I have no mixed feelings or worries over all the details of how it'd work, I just know that I want Troye. I've been interested in him for months now, even if I tried not to outwardly show it. I was happy at this stage, where we were close enough friends we could flirt and just generally enjoy each other's company. I couldn't risk telling him and making things awkward. Or even worse, getting with him then losing him to some tragic break-up. I couldn't do that. He meant too much to me.

"Who's that?" I jumped, defensively holding my phone to my chest like I thought he was going to peek at it or something. I realized after a few seconds of locking eyes with him how stupid that was. He didn't look judgmental or anything, he was Justin, he just looked genuinely curious. Likely because he actually cares about me as a friend, and if I want to make sure he knows I feel the same I should actually explain myself.

"Troye." I said quietly, moving the phone away from my chest as it went off again, vibrating strong enough I could feel it through my shirt. Another stupid smile found my face reading the text he'd just added to the collection, somehow managing to write six sentences just debating what kind of shoes he should bring on his trip.

"When do I get to meet this famous twink of yours anyway?" I looked up again, my cheeks flushed but my eyes narrowed into a glare. He was leaning against the hood of his car now, looking up at me with a curious smile. Outwardly, you couldn't really tell that he was trying to cause any trouble, but I knew better. I'd told him so many times now not to call Troye a twink, and for the most part he was pretty good about it, until he wanted to mess with me.

He lifted his hands, two fingers inward and gesturing I come and join him. I sighed, deciding that replying to Troye could wait for now. I shoved my phone in my pocket, reluctantly stepping forward into his reach. Immediately his legs wrapped around my hips, forcing me against him. His arms were next, slung loosely around my neck. He smirked, leaning toward me and making my eyes flutter shut in anticipation. The kiss never came though, instead just the feel of his breath mingling with mine. "So? When can I meet him?"

"When you learn how to keep your hands off me for longer than a minute and stop calling him that, he hates it." I snapped, unreasonably disappointed he hadn't followed through with the embrace. I tried to take a step back but he held me in place with his legs, letting one slide down my leg and hitch on the backside of my knee. It gave out beneath me and I was forced to grip onto him for balance for lack of anything better, making me glare harshly at him all over again. Again, he didn't seem to care, throwing his head back as playful laughter left his lips. I was on the brink of joining in and laughing with him when he finally pulled it together, looking up at me with a soft smile.

"Fine."

"Fine?" I questioned, tilting my head to the side.

"Fine as in 'I can do those things, just give me a date.'" He explained, making my eyes go wide. I didn't think he was serious about meeting Troye. I mean, sure he mentions it all the time, I just thought he was joking around. It's not like I could really tell him no though, not when I'd just technically offered it.

"Why do you want to meet him so badly anyway?" I asked, trying to hide how confused I actually was by his actions. I started to back up and surprisingly let me go, unlatching his legs so I could hop up and sit on the hood beside him. Of course my legs weren't quite long enough to reach the ground so I was stuck sliding forward repeatedly, until he wrapped an arm around my waist on the fourth try and helped hold me up. I didn't miss the way he rolled his eyes, but for once he didn't tease me about my height.

"Anyone that can get you this smitten must be worth some sort of attention, don't you think?" He laughed, looking over at me with sincerity in his eyes. I groaned, burying my face into my hands. So much for keeping it under wraps, Tyler, I bet everyone knows how you feel about Troye.

"I'm not smitten." I muttered into my palms, tensing my shoulders when is hand slowly crept up my side under my jacket, fingers trailing over each of my ribs and making me shiver.

"Mmhmm, just like he's not a twink?" He purred, making me scoff. He rested his chin on my shoulder then, staring up at me with fluttering eyelashes and the look of utter innocence. I shoved him off immediately, not falling for his games for even a second. 

"He's coming to stay with me in two weeks, I suppose I could sacrifice one night to introducing the two of you." I muttered, deciding that was a better direction to take the conversation then centering around my feelings. I definitely didn't want to talk about those.

"Great!" He beamed, the previous accusations completely forgotten as he gave a wide grin, looking up at the blank sky above us. I was happy to leave it at that for a second, before a crippling thought ran through my mind. What if he's just interested in meeting Troye because of how attractive he is? Of course I don't actually think Justin's that vain, but I'm bound to worry. I'm interesting the guy I'm sleeping with to the guy I want to sleep with, that definitely doesn't sound like a formula for things to go smoothly.

"But I mean it, Justin, no funny business. He's not into that sort of thing, he's work and success driven and sex talk just makes him uncomfortable." I chastised suddenly, not really using any kind of build-up to the topic. I hoped that'd make it clear just how serious I was about this. I did not need him scaring Troye off with touching me constantly or talking about sex as casually as we did. Troye just wasn't like that. Yes, we'd talked about it before, but the entire conversation was with flushed cheeks and downcast eyes. It didn't come as casually to him as it did to the two of us.

"Okay, okay, I get it, don't screw things up for you." Justin laughed, holding his hands up in defense. I groaned, lifting my hand and punching him in the shoulder. He winced, making me feel slightly bad. I could have been a bit gentler. However, I wasn't quite finished with my rant yet, inhaling a deep unsure breath before saying the next thing. I wasn't sure if he'd take it offensively or understand where I was coming from.

"And as far as he's concerned, we're just friends." I said quietly, almost under my breath. He heard it though, his hand's steady movements on my side freezing as he considered what I'd just said.

"Without the benefits?" He questioned, earning a slow nod from me, still not convinced he was going to take it well. He didn't necessarily seem very happy by the news, but any sign of negativity quickly vanished as he flashed me a teasing smile and a wink. "How lame."

"Very." I agreed, smiling widely as I looked the other direction, out across the parking lot. I didn't need him to see just how relieved I was by his response, that'd only be weird. However, he didn't give me much of a choice as his hand reached around and gripped my jaw, turning my head back to face him. I would have questioned his motives, had they not been very clear the second my eyes locked with his suddenly dark ones.

"I guess we'll just have to take advantage of our benefits as much as possible until then, huh?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 408 3
Tyler returns home from a trip and has some fun with Troye. Smut warning for all of Act II Trigger warnings for [consensual] daddy kink, use of toys...
35K 1.7K 21
Detective Oakley just has too much pride about who he dates. But it's just his luck that the one that would break all his rules would be the one and...
7.3K 344 21
kellic obviously. every part is a different story. maybe smut , maybe not. just read the damn stroy. cover made by Piercetheturtles
14.5K 97 16
BoyxBoy OneShots Book! This will contain fictional characters that I have created, !!! = Lemon/Smut !! = Fluff ! = Angst This is my first OneShots...