Fallen

By tribal_princess

A girl named Fae whyllah was underestimated every time she would show what she got . And for showing her weak... More

Exchange
Ashley
Imagination
Mate ?
Roommate
Next
Torture
Problem
Guilt
Sacrifice
Irony
Twin

Ambush

94 3 0
By tribal_princess

"Everybody go to the Safety Ground ! Sapphire and Avery will lead the way , go NOW " Gale almost yelled . Everybody suddenly starts panicking to go to Avery or saphire . I looked at gale who was cursing  continous words .

"Including you Fae , Ill go check on you lat-"

"Hell no , I'm gonna help you fight " I yell back . 

"It's too dangerous , Fae . I cant loose you!" He begged . But there was no way i was leaving him . 

"Gale , i'm an elemental . I can help ." I whisper-yell 

A sudden increasing sound emurge as a large sound went off . They were setting bombs . 

"Fae , i wont be able to forgive myself .. Just go with Avery . I'll be alright promise . " He kissed my forhead and hugged me tight before running to the front exit . I panicked as smoke began to appear . The Room was almost empty , and i know nobody . My heels thump on the floor as i began to ran through the main hallway . Noone was in sight but i can hear war outside the building . I hope he's okay . 

I take my shoes off and began to run to my room . I hear feet running behind me that made me run even faster .I reached my room and locked the door behind me . My back slid down the wall as my breath got faster . Tears run down my face and i dont care if my make up is ruined . The party was ruined and i swear i will get these shits whoever ruined it . 

I go to where my bag was set . I search for my only instruction , The book . It was glowing . Really glowing . Then , a loud thud was banged on the door . I shreiked . I didnt know what i was going to do . The space isnt much for me to hide . 

Another thud , a louder one was banged . Indicating that the door will be knocked down soon . I scamble as i flip the book open . 

When the last thud was over , the door was knocked down . A man with black pants only smirked devileshly at me . I step backwards until i hit the wall . 

"So , your the Luna . " He chanted . My inhaling increased as i lifted my left arm infront and as heat filled my palm , a blaze of fire was set on the wooden floor . Separating me and the guy . His face was filled with horror and confused . I lift my hand again , now towards the man and suddenly , oyut of mid air came blazing from thin air leaving him on  the ground . 

"I run through the fire that instantly spread's . Through the hallway that was filled with smoke . I have a problem with breathing . 

I clutch unto the book as i ran further . When i finally got outside , everything was blurry . All that i can see is  blury fire , wolves killing eachother and a woman with dark brown hair.... Just like the one at Ashleys room .  She was smirking at me .

My feet failed me and my body landed on the cold hard ground . My eyes were giving up like the day before i left my older pack  . Everything huts .

"Everythings gonna be okay " A blurry voice comes into my sense . By then i knew that i was being carried . I cant help it but i feel like i'm needy . I raise my head a little bit and soon didnt recognize because of the blurriness  caused by my eyes . But i can tell that whoever was carrying me had a tight grip and was running very fast . 

--------

GALE'S P.O.V.

"Where is she ?!" The man screamed to me. I was currently chained in a room . In the elemental kingdom . They kept asking me questions but i  never bothered to answer . Once i've answer atlest one of their questions . I would know that they would get a step closer to her . Ofcourse i don'nt want that , they would do anything to make her go with them . 

I Stay quiet and another punch i earned. Good thing we heal fast . I do wish that Fae is alright . I would kill myself if i find out that she would be hurt . All i know is i told jake to go and hide her into the woods . 

Now , Ive got to deal with this . 

--------------------------

JAKE'S P.O.V.

" Is she awake ?" Sahire asked for a thausand time now . After the night yesterday i took Fae with me , avery and saphire . They changed her clothes and took care of her .

"Phire , Paitence.." I whisper . I dont get it with her reactions roward Fae . Fae is a really kind person . I dont even think that someone could stay mad at her .

I move closer to Fae as i grasp her shoulders and lightly  shook her . 

"Fae .." I state . Her head moved from the side and her eyes began to open . A sigh of relief flew through my veins . I stood up and paced back and forth in the room .

"This is killing me " Saphire spoke again and she stood up and stomped her way to Fae's Bed and in a blink her hand was raised in the air and sooner a thin sound was in the air . Before i could've stopped her . 

"What'ya do that for ?!" 

"Oh , i'm sorry jake ... Its because we have a thausand question to ask her and we dont have the whole year to wait for sleeping beauty to wake up right ?"

"But she was already awake " I fire back . Stating my reason , fae sat right up as she cupped her right cheek . 

"Why did you slap me ?" Fae suddenly said . Oviously she was still sleepy but saphire couldnt wait any longer . 

"Where the hell is is the elemental kingdom ?"  Saphire said through gritted teeth . 

" Oh my .. Avery , get your twin out of this room for a second " I order as i rubbed my forhead . It was clear that fae didnt know what was going on . Neither do i have. 

Avery and saphire left the room , leaving me and Fae alone .

"Wait , where are we ?" She spoke again still rubbing her cheek . 

"Alright ... Fae , Remember what happend last night ? " I try to simply ask .

Suddenly , her face wasnt grimaced anymore . Her face turned into the realization of what is happening . 

"I passed out ..." She states 

"And while you were lying on the ground , We were still fighting of the elementals . " I talk to her slowly . She nodded 

"I dont know how to say this , but .. You were glowing . "

"And ?"

"... Hate to say it but .. A lot of wolves were captured . Including Gale " Her head shot right up with the mention of Gales name . 

" Well we need to get to the silver chain pack right now " She said so worrily, she tried to get out of bed but i stopped her Almost tearing up .

"Fae stop , There is No Silver chain pack , Because we have Fallen "

_____

THUN THUN THUN ! Yow , sorry for the short chapter .. Well atleast i updated . Anyway . If you like this chapter vote it . Ill be updating soon . BYE .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 665 21
When Dakota and her siblings journey to land to hunt the hunter, they encounter some minor, and major, hiccups. School is just one of the many things...
745 97 16
Autumn- I am not wolfless but my silver wolf needs my mate to unlock its potential. I'd been mateless for years until the fight that suddenly erupted...
634 38 20
For thousands of years, there was another human-like species living on Earth. People noticed them but they thought they were normal humans. They thou...
10K 371 31
First book in the Hybrid mate series...... His name Joshsan Morgan... Future Alpha of the blood scent pack... He loves running.. And being around peo...