택운이는 귀엽다

Από demonicVamp1ra

Short one shots of Leo being a ball of fluff to the members :3 Περισσότερα

💤 sleeping boi 💤
(\••/) peek-a-boo /)-(\
🍎 apple leo 🍎
stubborn leo (─.─||)
✨cute taekwoonie✨
cake for Leo🍰
Leo photos 📷
meanie
🍑
nap time
🥺
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day
pibba🍕
ᵗᶦⁿʸ
ᵗᶦⁿʸ part 2
ᵗᶦⁿʸ part 3
ᵗᶦⁿʸ part 4
nu
soft drunk VIXX

marshmallow

91 1 0
Από demonicVamp1ra

A/N: No chubby shaming here.

"chubby"

"Chubby"

"Chubby"

"Chubby"

"wabiiiiiiiii..." Ravi looks at tiny Leo, and gently sets him on his lap. "Hey there little one."

Leo looks at Ravi's phone. "I tubby?"

Ravi gives Leo cheek kisses. "You're so cute and your chubby cheeks are adorable."

Leo giggles and scrolls through N photos. "Tubby"

"tubby"

"Hyungie ish so pwetty!" Leo giggles as he's being tickled by Ravi.

Hakyeon walks into the room and picks up Leo. "Who's tubby and pretty?"

Leo squishes N's cheeks, "Hyungie ish!"

N smiles and kisses Leo's fluffy cheek. "You're soft like a tiny marshmallow."

"MARSHYMAWOW!"

N smiles and takes tiny Leo to his room for his nap.

Ravi smiles softly and organizes his photos.

N gently lays Leo down, he turns out of the light and Leo yawns like a kitten.
N boops Leo's nose and gently rocks his bed to help lull Leo to nap.

After a few minutes, Leo starts napping and N quietly goes back to Ravi to continue looking at the photos.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

926K 56.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
78.1K 2.8K 63
'Friends with benefits but, oh wait I like you' Jeongguk x Male!Reader Slow updates | Short chaps | cover by @otophile 🦋 [short story] In which you...
805K 18.3K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...