Mmmm Grinch Daddy

Por xXitschalyssaXx

Grinch x Cindy Lou who smut Read at your own risk Más

Chapter 2- Not the one that i want

Chapter 1- The Spirit of Christmas

483 5 0
Por xXitschalyssaXx

I tied me blonde hair up in my signature style. It takes a lot of hairspray let me tell you. I was getting dressed for the whobilation, that biggest celebration of the year. I couldn't wait to see the Grinch. I haven't seen him in 18 years. I started to get wet just thinking about him.
I couldn't wait to see his green fluffy hair and wrinkly skin. His plump stomach, but not as plump as hiss butt. I could squeeze that thing for days. The long hairy fingers and long overgrown finger nails. I couldn't wait to feel them inside of me.

"Baby it's time to go" yells my husband from down the stairs. He knocks me out of my day dream as I am brought back to reality.

"Coming sweatie" I reply, rolling my eyes. I walk down the stairs and get ready to leave for the celebration. The same celebration where I met the Grinch.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

621K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
200K 19.3K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
68.5K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...