We Weren't Acting

By LexiWexi18

Warning this book is rough. Not edited. We wanted privacy. We wanted a normal relationship with no high expe... More

Copyright Disclaimer
Author's Note
Chapter 1 - Magic 8 Ball
Chapter 2 - The DM
Chapter 3 - Matching
Chapter 4 - Glam
Chapter 5 - Zoned Out
Chapter 6 - A blast
Chapter 7 - Supermodels
Chapter 8 - Truth Or Dare?
Chapter 9 - Pissed
Chapter 10 - Shit, I'm a mess
Chapter 11 - Jackpot
Chapter 12 - Attack
Chapter 13 - Chase
Chapter 14 - My Ass Is Numb
Chapter 15 - Boy
Chapter 16 - Sugar And Salt
Chapter 17 - Action
Chapter 18 - Sky & Oliver
Chapter 19 - What The Hell Is Wrong With Me?
Chapter 20 - Ten Kisses
Chapter 21 - Munchkin
Chapter 22 - The Article
Chapter 23 - Protective, but not possessive
Chapter 24 - AC
Chapter 25 - Diaper
Chapter 26 - Whatever Floats Your Boat
Chapter 27 - Impatient
Chapter 28 - Pothole
Chapter 29 - I Am The Boss Lady
Chapter 30 - She's My Butterfly
Chapter 31 - A superhero that was sadly taken down on a mission
Chapter 32 - Nah, nope, ew, and yuck
Chapter 33 - Our hands fit like puzzle pieces
Chapter 34 - Nosy Karen
Chapter 35 - Listerine
Chapter 36 - You make me feel like I'm dreaming
Chapter 37 - A dreamless sleep
Chapter 38 - I don't know man, I'm not a dog
Chapter 39 - I'm not an easy girl
Chapter 40 - That's a wrap
Chapter 41 - Leaked
Chapter 43 - This is exactly what he wants
Chapter 44 - BLOOD IS RED, YOU'RE FRIEND WAS ALMOST DEAD
Chapter 45 - White Rose
Chapter 46 - My slob look?
Chapter 47 - Hearing aid
Chapter 48 - A Show is better with more than one person watching.
Chapter 49 - Behind the scenes
Chapter 50 - The devil's hand
Chapter 51 - My light
Chapter 52 - Husband material
Chapter 53 - Boys will be boys
Chapter 54 - Mini Chris
Chapter 55 - Perfectly imperfect
Chapter 56 - Scream it from the rooftops
Epilogue - The goodbye
Author's Note
My new book!

Chapter 42 - Fake

95.9K 3K 3.6K
By LexiWexi18

Semi-edited 

Thank you to everyone for the support, we reached 7k!!!

Remember don't be a silent reader!

She invades my thoughts 24/7, her touches send electricity through my body.

Her smile lights up her whole face, the way her arms feel around my waist when our legs are tangled together while talking about sweet nothings.

She's like my drug, whenever I get a whiff of her sweet vanilla scent, I want to lock her in my bedroom and never let her out.

I never felt this strong urge to protect and love someone as much as I do with Lola.

She's the kind of girl that you don't find around anymore, and I'm the lucky bastard that was able to catch her.

The moment she gave me a chance to love her, I made a promise to myself that I would do everything in my power to make my Butterfly happy.

She makes me the happiest man on earth.

I plan to show her that every single day when she wakes up in the morning, and when her head hits her pillow at night.

I know I haven't even asked her to be my girlfriend yet, but it already feels like she is.

I'm either at her condo or she's at mine, we talk on the phone every night till one of us falls asleep, whoever is still awake takes screenshots of the other sleeping.

I made a whole album in my camera roll of Lola, ten percent of the pictures are the ones I took of Lola's, peace sleeping face.

She's adorable, I want to squish her but I shouldn't because I would probably break her.

On the days where we don't see each other, we send each other goofy selfies of one another.

One night I was lying on my bed texting her with the radio playing lowly in the background, I realized the idiot I was when I was cooing at the picture, and talking to her like she was really with me.

I laughed at myself and thought how whipped I was for this girl.

I know we just started seeing each other, but it feels like a lifetime in a good way. When you first start dating someone you have thoughts running through your mind if you're even going to last.

I haven't had those thoughts not even once, she's it for me.

I can feel it in my heart, I'm falling in love with her already.

I can feel the love I have for running through my veins and consuming my whole body.

Usually, it's the girl that thinks of their future with their boyfriend, but I catch myself thinking about me and Lola's future, on my daily run, when I'm showering, making food, or trying to memorize my lines.

I can't help but get butterflies in my stomach when I think of me and Lola in our own home that we designed, having mini humans that we made running around the house and Lola yelling after them 'to be careful because they're going to fall'.

I want that with one girl, my butterfly.

I wish I could show the whole world that she's mine, I want to scream up into the heavens that Lola Wilston is mine, and I'm her's.

However, it's a mutual decision that we made together to keep it to ourselves as long as we can. We don't want the fans putting extra pressure on us, we want to avoid gossip magazines spreading rumours and lies about us and our relationship.

We still haven't figured out who posted and took the video of us, but when we do I'm going to give them a big slap in the face for hurting my girl.

Seeing the devastated look in her eyes when she was watching the video broke me inside, I scolded myself in my head thinking how I should have closed the blinds before we did anything.

I made a mental note in my brain to always close the blinds when she's over.

I have to admit when Liam called out "That's a wrap" on the last day of shooting I wanted to rewind time and go back to the beginning of filming.

I'm not going to lie, the thought of Lola finding some else better than me has crossed my mind, but seeing how close she got to my mom made me realize that my feelings for her were mutual.

***

Washing my face in my ensuite, my phone dings from inside my pocket.

Patting my face dry I reach for my phone.

Butterfly: Finish what you're doing in there quickly, I'm stuck out here with my best friend Chloe

Me: Coming now baby, with you on my mind I didn't last long ;)

It's true, thinking of her makes me go crazy.

Smirking knowing my response would bother her, I take one final glance at my appearance before making my way to Lola before she kills Chloe.

"Would you like something to drink?" Lola asks politely, but I know better than to believe through that fake smile.

Her shoulders are stiff and her hands are intertwined behind her back, keeping them away from Chole's neck.

"The strongest drink you have," Chloe says dryly, not bothering to look up at Lola, Chole looks down at her chest and pushes the already low chest line down, even more, exposing her fake boobs in her push up bra.

I'm proud to say that Lola never feels the need to show off her body for a guy, or even me. She's confident in herself, and I admire that.

Shaking my head and rolling my eyes at Chloe's outfit that I'm sure is for me, I walk towards the two ladies.

"Hey Chrissy," Chole exclaims, putting both her hands up into the air like she's a damn child. "Not gonna give me a hug?" she pouts.

No, I don't feel like catching a disease.

She wines holding her arms open even wider for me, "Come on makeout buddy, I don't bite"

Glancing over at Lola I see her back tense and the hand gripping a glass filled with brown liquid turning white from her strong grip.

I politely walk into her disgusting embrace that I wanted nothing but to avoid, I know she's going to nag me all night if I don't hug her, so I do. I squeeze my eyes shut tightly when she squeezes the side of my face into her boobs.

She doesn't bother hopping down off the stool she's sitting on, I'm so tall that her short self has to pull my head down.

I know what she's trying and she's failing awfully.

I can't help but compare her to Lola, she's short but I love tall girls, she has blonde dyed hair, but I love brunettes.

Lola is all-natural, where this girl is not.

Fake boobs, lips, butt, hair, personality, and face.

No hate to anyone who likes doing any of that stuff to themselves, it's your body you do you.

I'm just not into stuff like that.

Pulling away with a grimace, I eye Lola when she slams the glass in front of Chloe causing some of the brown clear liquid to spill out of the glass. "There you go, the strongest thing I can find." she grits out.

"You look like you know around Chris's place a lot, how come?" Chole asks while dragging her hand down my arm, not before giving my bicep a quick squeeze.

I jump away from where I stand beside her, and glare at her, "Our relationship is very much just a working one Chloe, don't make me repeat that." I warn walking over to where Lola stands and giving her a small smile, pleading with her with my eyes not to do anything.

She taps her foot on the ground, rolling her beautiful eyes. She turns around and grabs a bottle of water from the fridge, "Me and Christian are really good friends."

"That video doesn't look like you're just friends," She says laughing.

She probably thinks we're so dumb not to know that the laugh that just flew out of her mouth was real.

My butterfly turns around and leans against the fridge, she unscrews the cap of her water bottle, "Believe whatever you want to, but people will do whatever it takes nowadays to ruin peoples lives."

With that, she leaves my side to open the front door that's begging repeatedly knocked on.

"How are you doing?" the girl in front of me asks, leaning closer against the counter and puffing her chest out more.

Jeez, this girl can't take a hint. What do I have to do for her to understand, I should write "I'm not interested" in bold on my forehead.

"I could be better right now," I say glancing down the hallway trying to source out my one source of happiness.

I smile when I hear Lola's loud laughs echoed down the hallway as I hear Tyler's loud voice.

"Ty, my man I haven't seen you in so long," I exclaim, pulling my best friend in a tight embrace once he and Lola reach the kitchen.

Patting my back hard he hugs me back, "It's been too long bro." he pulls away giving a small smile at Chloe before looking at Lola and giving her a "Yikes" look, It takes everything in me to keep in my laugh.

Lola scoffs lowly and rolls her eyes that are hidden from the girl's gaze.

***

A few hours later the party is in full swing, Tyler is attached to Lola's side, Chole had the nerve to stand on top of my countertop and start twerking. I quickly told her to get down because I don't want her six-inch heels scratching my counter.

But in truth, I didn't want Lola going to jail because of murder.

Gathering Lola, I whisper to her that it's time.

"Who's account?" I ask, pulling out my phone. "Your's," she answers gulping a whole bottle of water.

"You good?"

"Nervous" is all she says, sending her a reassuring smile, I pat her knee, "I'm here, you'll be fine."

Nodding her head, "I'm ready."

"Alright," I say as I press the button that says "Go live"

I set the phone directly in front of us on the counter, thousands of people trickling in, all we can see in the comments are heart emojis, people telling us were such a cute couple and the odd hate comments.

"Hey guys," I exclaim to the phone, Lola gives a bright smile and a wave.

"We just wanted to come on here and address something fast," she says respectfully.

I take a deep breath but get distracted while watching Chloe fall on the ground from the couch, she's wasted.

She's gonna break everything she touches.

Lola knocks on my shoulder and gives me a forced smile, but her eyes are telling me another thing.

She's mad and I know it.

"Myself and Lola wanted to clarify that the video sent out and that was posted, was not us. Our relationship is just a professional one, yes we are friends but that's it. Lola is a great woman but we are not seeing each other. Whoever sent out that video will face consequences due to their actions. All we can ask from all of you is to respect our privacy and to not believe anything until we clarify it."

"Thank you for all the love and support on the upcoming movie guys," Lola smiles fondly at the phone.

I smile at the phone as I see how much her fans love her, everyone loves her, how can they not.

"Everyone have a great night, I can't wait to see all of you on the tour, make sure to buy your tickets before they sell out."

With one last wave, we end the live stream.

"Chrissy!" Chloe exclaims skipping over to me, God I'm kicking everyone out of here.

The only person I want right now is my girl.

Tell me your thoughts! 

COMMENT, LIKE, AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS, AND FOLLOW ME ON INSTA!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

922K 27.3K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
1.2M 24.8K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
69K 2.3K 51
#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold , ruthless and arrogant as hell. He h...