hey | minsung

hyunjinshairline द्वारा

When the unknown number that claims to be in love with you turns out to be your best friend's hot brother. _ ... अधिक

1. hey
2. weirdo
3. i said think
4. who i am?
5. cursed letter, i
6. little mistake
7. a letter
8. lots of thinking
9. knock knock
10. small lie
11. the plan
12. good morning
13. no more secrets
14. a little help
15. convincing minho
17. the real date
18. end of the date (new)
19. boyfriends (new)
20. sleepover / the end (new)

16. the café

7.8K 288 140
hyunjinshairline द्वारा

The group was already at the table, they came earlier so they wouldn't get caught by the two other boys.

Everyone was there, well except Jeongin.
They were wondering where he was and why he was taking so long, nobody wanted to miss out this legendary moment that was about to take place.

"Yo is that Jeongin?" Felix noticed a familiar male walking inside through the café's entrance.

"Is his fucking hair platinum blond?" Seungmin looked at the same direction, his jaw had dropped.

Jeongin didn't notice the group though, he was looking around trying to find them.

"Jeongin, come here." Hyunjin had finally called the boy over to the table everyone was sitting at.

"Hey guys." Jeongin greeted everyone, all smiley.

"What took you so long and why is your hair actually platinum blond?" Felix questioned the boy, he was really joking when he told Jeongin to dye his hair.

"First of all, I was at the hairdresser, I had made an appointment a while ago, and second of all I wasn't sure what color to dye my hair to, so thank you Felix for helping me out." Jeongin thanked the older boy, platinum blond really suited the pretty boy.

"No homo Jeongin, but I feel like kissing you right now." Hyunjin blurted out.

"Okay enough, we're here for Jisung and Minho." Maybe Seungmin had gotten a little jealous of what Hyunjin had just said to Jeongin.

"Right." Hyunjin grinned, he knew that Seungmin had gotten jealous.

"The gay one arrived." Felix announced as a joke.

"Be more specific, which one." Seungmin tried to spot whoever had just entered the café.

"I'm pretty sure he's talking about Minho." Hyunjin answered.

"No, I'm sure Felix meant Jisung." Jeongin joined the debate.

"Stop the discussion, I actually meant Minho." Felix whispered, he sounded slightly angry.

The boys just watched Minho looking around the café trying to find a seat, which he eventually did.

"Well whatever, the other so called gay just entered the café." Seungmin now had noticed Jisung.

Everyone was excited to see what was about to happen, a historic moment for the friend group if you had asked them.

They now were watching Jisung trying to spot where Minho was sitting, he was 2 minutes late.

It didn't take Jisung long until he had finally noticed the older male, he hesitantly walked over to the table and took a seat next to the older male.

Minho's face was priceless, the group really tried to keep quiet trying to not laugh too loudly.

"His reaction oh my god." Felix tried to hold his laugh.

The other two boys were trying to make sure Hyunjin would hurt out laughing, very loudly.

"Hey Jisung, what are you doing here? You look good by the way." Minho finally spoke up trying to start a conversation with the boy, he hadn't expected to see him.

"Hey, please don't stand up and go but listen to me. I basically figured out myself that you're Min and Felix may have lied to you about this whole Changbin and Brother stuff so both of us could meet up and we could talk about it." Jisung nervously told the other male the truth.

Minho's face was frozen, he just had stared at Jisung for an uncomfortable amount of time. Until he finally came back to his senses trying to think of what he could say.

During that time Felix had told Jeongin to get closer to the two boys and to listen to what they were talking about and stuff, which Jeongin had agreed to do.

The young boy sat down at a table, his back turned towards the males, very close to them. But they hadn't noticed Jeongin because of his hair and boy had successfully hidden his face for a moment.

"God, I don't even know what to say, I'm confused whether I'm happy or not. I really wanted you to finally realize that it was me but at the same time, I really didn't want to make you uncomfortable so uhm, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable?" Minho had started to ramble whatever he was thinking in that moment.

"Look, I wasn't uncomfortable or anything, I thought it was obvious that I was in fact enjoying this? I mean I thought you already knew that I liked you. It's rather a dream for me to believe that you like me." Jisung wasn't any better, this moment was very awkward for the both of them.

Jeongin felt like randomly yelling JUST KISS or something else but he didn't feel like ruining the moment between the two boys.

"So how about I take you on a real date then? Maybe this Friday, does 5 pm sound good?" Minho suggested, he really wanted to talk about their feelings, but this felt too rushed, he was sure Jisung felt the same way as him.

"I'm more than happy with the idea of us going on a date, I'd gladly go." Jisung had gotten flustered.

"That's great! I'll send you the location then or do you want me to pick you up?" The older male liked the idea of picking Jisung up so they could go together.

"You really don't have to, I'll go by myself, but thank you really I don't want to burden you!" Jisung kindly tried to decline the offer, although he did like the idea of Minho picking him up.

"What burden, Jisung? I'd gladly pick you up." Minho had insisted.

"If you say so, I really appreciate it, thank you again." Jisung smiled at the older, he felt like was about to melt right there and then, he loved how kind and caring Minho was.

"Oh and Jisung, I'm ordering you a cheesecake." The older male grinned, Felix had told him that Jisung loved cheesecake.
_____________

felix
jeongin
what are they talking about
keep us updated bro

jeongin
minho offered jisung to go on a real date
it seems like they felt like it was rushed or smth
they want to talk about this again
but on the date
also Minho ordered Jisung cheesecake
seen, 5.09 pm

_____________

The other boys had left now, they didn't want to get caught and neither did they want to know more, they had heard what they needed to hear.

It was just Minho and Jisung now, talking and talking about random stuff of their lives.

"It's almost 8 pm now, want me to drop you off at your place?" Minho and Jisung were also getting ready to leave now and Minho had offered to take Jisung home.

"It's alright don't worry, I'll go by myself." Jisung didn't want to be a burden to the other boy and had declined the offer politely.

"No really Jisung, it's okay, I was the one who offered to take you home. I'll do it gladly." He had tried to convince the younger and it had worked.

Jisung had mumbled a shy 'if you insist'.

During the ride to Jisung's place, Jisung was thinking about if he should just say thank you or if he should kiss the boy on his cheek.

He didn't want to weird the boy out, but he also knew that they both mutually liked each other, so what was the problem? Nothing, Jisung just liked to overthink a lot.

"Alright, we're here." The older had put Jisung's thoughts on a hold.

"Thank you, for today and also for driving me home." The blond boy had thanked Minho and kissed the other on his cheek. He was surprised with himself, he really had done it.

As he was about to open the car door Minho had called Jisung by his name, which made the other turn around.

"What is it?" Jisung asked in a confused tone.

At first Minho had hesitated a bit, but then he cupped the boys face in his hands and looked at him for a moment before he had pecked him on his lips.

"That was it, good night." Minho smiled at the other.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.7K 194 13
In which a troubled boy finds comfort in a mysterious stranger. " 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬,𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐩�...
170K 4.6K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY 😊 I...
11.5K 554 20
"Hey rude boy" his fingers intertwine mine as we make our way out of highschool. That blond guy, he just entered my life and caught me defenseless. S...
272K 12.8K 34
Lee Minho decides to sign up for snapchat to make friends, feeling lonely and desperate to meet someone new. * A nice goofy boy will make the right...