⚔️-Genshin Impact | Oneshotsx...

By Yumexhime

꒰꒰Story based of imaginations and mere dreams. ꒰꒰Charcters IS legit gonna be OOC. SO. W-A-R-N-I-N-G ꒰꒰Mostly... More

♡Will be deleted. 『Xiao Art!』
『1.22k reads』- yeet+VentixReader art!
10K reads!+Scaramouche Fanart(service)
『Xiao』- The Moon Is Beautiful
『Scaramouche』- Interesting
『Diluc』- My Knight
『Xiao』- Wake Up
『Venti』- Nostalgic
☆•° °•☆AU Oneshots☆•° °•☆
📍『Scaramouche』- AU; Werewolf
🍯『Scaramouche & Childe』- Wallflower
🍯『Monstadt Boys』-🌲Christmas Party🌲
🍯Part 2 -『Scaramouche, Childe, Xiao, Albedo』- The Wallflower and the truth

『Venti』- Riddle

5.5K 101 72
By Yumexhime

A/n another fcked up dream
of mine. Once I start writing, yes,
It'll lose its direction... ➖👄➖

── ・ 。☆*☽*☆゚.──

Walking around Mondstadt, Y/n found herself standing in front of Statue of the Seven.

Humming herself a melody, she left a scribble on the floor using pyro. ‘143. Dear mischievous breeze.’  While leaving a single Centaurea flower beside it.

❁ ❁ ❁

The emergency food, were flying and bickering  around a certain blonde girl in the city of freedom.

"Aah! Paimon told you to keep eyes on Y/n because Paimon knows once you lose sight on her, she'll disappear into nowhere again! We will have to to search for her in this whole... place.. once again!!" exclaimed the chibi while puffing her a little bit redden cheeks.

Lumine sighed while giving them a slight laugh, knowing where exactly their friend, Y/n disappeared to. "Paimon, calm down, she'll definitely be back later on."

"Ohoo~? Does the traveler perhaps knows where their companion is?" asked Amber while crossing both her arms, grinning to the said traveller.  "No." blankly stated Lumine to the bow user.

The party of three continued their little conversation, meanwhile somewhere outside the city, the said girl who disappeared is happily humming a tone while preparing to leave, and return back to her friends.

❁ ❁ ❁

"I should prepare to leave... He's still not here... It's past the time he usually arrives." Y/n sighed while looking down at her confession.

"I was planning to see his reaction at the least, awww mannn.." She pouted, before closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. "I hope he'll know what it means though..."

"Ehh?~ Y/n-chan? What brings you hereee?" the bard asked in a sing sang tone. Y/n froze at this before imaginary sweatdrops took place on her forehead. ‘d-d-did he heard? Did he heard what I just said? AaaaAaa he didn't right? He didn't... Y-yeah!.. I hope so...aaaaaaa... The surprise will be no more if he diddddd my life is ruined... darn it.’

Chuckling at the female's reaction, Venti went closer and asked in a singing tone, "Y/n? Are you alright?~"

‘I'm not because you suddenly appeared when I'm saying my thoughts aloud...!’  She showed the male a little smile and nodded her head. "Yep!"

"I see, that's great~... Oh? What's thattt?~" Venti went pass Y/n and bent down to see what's on the floor.

"..what I wonder?" The female asked, trying not to be so suspicious. "Eh?"

‘did he found out...?’
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Y/n, what does 143 means?" Asked the curious bard. "And what is this lovely flower? Ehhhh? Is this something for me to solve like a riddle? A puzzle?"

"I.. Don't know, maybe, ask the people around?" Suggested Y/n. "But you're the only person here!" Y/n froze on the spot at this. ‘What's that supposed to mean...?!’

"If we go to the city, we can't bring this! It's written with something on the floor!~ Maybe... We can ask the traveller?" Said Venti, being more excited to solve his so called riddle and puzzle.

‘and I thought I was found out... Damn it Venti.’  thought the female. "Shall we?"

❁ ❁ ❁

"Dear traveller! May I have a bit of your tiiiime~?" The song lover bard asked the blonde haired female. Y/n eyeing Lumine, the girl already got what it meant.

"Go ahead." Said the traveller while smiling softly. "Then! What does 143 means?" Venti asked straightforwardly almost wanting to get the answer immediately. This made both Lumine and Y/n almost choke at Venti's directness. "And, this, what does this flower means? I remember from someone that there's the thing called flower language.."

Lumine went closer to the excited bard and whispered something making him blush deep red. She giggled at this then winked at Y/n, making her gulped on the place. ‘what... The hell for lord barbatos sake did Lumine told Venti...?’

❁ ❁ ❁

Y/n, at the inn all of them are currently staying at, is currently sulking at the corner, still doesn't know what did Lumine told Venti.

"...Y/n?" The bard said, plopping beside Y/n in front of the window of her rented room. Venti... Never enter a female's room without... permission..’

"Hm?" Hummed the said female, signalling she's listening. "Well.. I'm.. Not really used to something like this and.. I don't exactly know what to feel and do. I'm sorry Y/n..."

‘wait a moment- is this- what they call... rejection? ' Asked Y/n in her inner minds while silently panicking.

"Ah.. I see. You don't have to apolo-"

"You might get me wrong!!! I- I'm not saying this to reject your confession or anything! I actually feel happy that you feel the same as me! But... you're a mortal, and I'm..."

'Ah. So Lumine did told him...'

"I did everything knowing that already, Venti." Stated Y/n calmly while waving her hands. "Have I ever mentioned I'm not any ordinary fool mortal? I'm kind of like Lumine, but not exactly. I can still freely go to any dimensions as I want, but I chose to stay here all because of you."

"What...?"

The female turned towards Venti and smiled brightly while tilting her head to side. "You don't have to worry if I will leave you someday, because I never will. I can't die because of a curse, or something like that... who knows who will leave who first." Said Y/n bitterly.

"I... see."

"Lumine and the others might be waiting for us, it's dinner already. You can take your time to give me a reply, no rush. Shall we go now?" She said standing from her spot and readying to leave.

A/n I'm srsly having second thoughts here... i- I'm sorry if I'll make Venti more ooc than he already issss. (ಥ‿ಥ)

Y/n took a step forward towards the door but was suddenly stopped when a hand suddenly gripped her wrist and pulled her towards them.

This got the female a bit surprise because of how close her and Venti are currently. The bard hugged the female and lower his head on the crook of her neck, nuzzling it with his adorable nose.

Y/n was currently adoring this and started patting Venti's head while remaining the close contact.

"Don't regret whatever choice you made, Y/n." said Venti in a low tone. "I never would." Said the female while giggling.

"I love you, hope. Your confession... It's answered back, I..

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
love you too.. Y/n."

Venti whispered, enough for Y/n to hear. Burrying his head more deeper in the crook of her neck, his breathe creating contact with Y/n's soft skin.

"I'm glad... the little hope I had.... the little.." She said, water started forming in her eyes and soon enough, fell as teardrops. Venti made a little space a part from Y/n and looked at her crying face.

Reaching for her now wet cheeks, he tried wiping the tears from Y/n's. "Ahh.. Don't cry." He smiled, trying stop the female from crying.

"I-.. This is.. tears of happiness..." Y/n stated, while smiling ear to ear, tears still falling from her now closed eyes.

Venti, still cupping Y/n's cheeks with his right hand, he placed his left hand behind Y/n's ears. Closing their distance...

He softly kissed Y/n's forehead in the attempt to hush her down.

❁ ❁ ❁
A/n I'm ded, srsly- 💀
I wish I can write oneshots more better
Smh. I keep dreaming and
imagining better things about them,
but when in comes to writing them
down, what a darn failure-

Aaaaaa, tnx for reading and
voting btwwww!!!

902478ss and JisungggHan

I can't thank u enough sksjjdjd.
I'm surprised u guys even voted in
this cringey oneshot. kek. Tyyyyy!
U don't know how much its
appreciated for meee!! (ಥ‿ಥ)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 508 23
Waking up in another world is terrifying. Not remembering anything is worse, though. Teyvat is a strange world filled with mysteries for you to explo...
104K 2.1K 14
F! reader x M! characters cos that's all I know how to do ;-; This is my first time writing a oneshot book so we'll see how it goes haha -Possible an...
58.2K 886 43
there is some...spice...in there if you will . REQUESTS ARE CLOSED (for open: put them in the request chapter pls and also check the draft ideas) . I...
22.4K 354 18
Just the title, Genshin men x reader one shots !Requests will be taken! But not guaranteed that i will do them, (By comments or PM, angst, fluff, sc...