cicatrize // Bellamy Blake

By xsecretsx1

Cicatrize (v.) to find healing by the process of forming scars. Axel Fort hadn't had a good life. But when... More

Cast
Music and aesthetic
Act 1

-1

46 4 2
By xsecretsx1

•.•.•
One way trip
•.•.•
Amsterdam // Imagine Dragons
•.•.•

'Murph?"

•.•.•

You know that scene in 'Alice in Wonderland' when Alice fall down the rabbit hole. She's so overwhelmed by everything around that at some points, she forgets she's even falling, and everything is spiralling out of control, but she doesn't care because she got a purpose. To catch the white rabbit.

Well in case, Alex is 'Alice', and he's falling, but he doesn't get distracted, because like 'Alice', he doesn't care. The only difference is, Alice is falling for a purpose, Alec is falling because there's no other option.

The brown haired boy had no longer any purpose in life, he had been imprisoned in the sky box for about two years, ever since he was taken from his home with his father. Honestly, Axel didn't like his father anyway, so when he was taken away, he didn't really mind.

The thing he did mind about, was the fact that he didn't have anyone there for him when he needed it the most. No one was there when he was bawling his eyes out, or when he didn't leave bed for a week. No one was  there and it their fault, it wasn't his fault but Alec was broken and he needed someone.

Like today, Axel needed someone, he wasn't having a good day. The boy hadn't left his rusting metal of a bed all morning, and he wasn't planning on leaving soon. With a blanket up to his nose, the boy laid as still as a board, eyes facing ahead to the other wall.

Axel spent many days like this, in a mess of a state.

He had no one.

He had nothing left.

Suddenly, a sharp click sounded from the door, and the only entrance to the room. The large thing was pushed open, four guards dressed in uniform barging  in.

Axel propped himself onto his elbow, eyebrows furrowed in confused. He was eighteen yet. He was seventeen. The boys heart thumped in his chest, as though it was caged; stuck, yet desperately wanting to be released.

The guard forced Axel to stand up, ripping the blanket from his body, exposing the off white shirt, paired with khaki bottom trousers in a greyish-green colour.

One of the four guards pushed Axel against the wall, the boy hitting his jaw against the metal.

Axel let out a short groan of pain from the hit, but soon focussed again when one of them held out a sort of contraption that he had never seen. As they came closer, he wriggled around, trying to get free, but no avail. The guard clamped the thing around the boys wrist. Said boy, winced as he did, and electrical shock travelling from his hand throughout his entire body.

Before he could protest, another guard had pushed him toward the door, feet only just catching beneath him before he was pushed agin, and this time he did fall.

Axel landed on the floor outside his room with a thud, pain erupting from the side of his face as he was unable to catch himself in time.

But all of that was forgotten when he saw what was happening: more prisoners were being taken from their rooms, much like him, and being escorted down the hallway.

Axel stood back up, facing the guard with an accusing yet confused look. He didn't know what the hell was going on.

"Where are you taking us?" Axel asked rather loudly. Even Axel was a little surprised at the tone of his voice, but he didn't let it show.

The guard didn't answer, just stalked over to him like a hawk who had just found its pray. Axel moved back, frighted, but that didn't stop what happened when the guard lifted his hand to the boys neck, injecting him with something that Axel didn't know about.

Soon enough the boys vision blurred to black and he fell to the floor; unconscious.

————

When Axl's vision had finally cleared, he was sitting in a rather uncomfortable seat in the middle of a room full of other people in the same situation. Each person was strapped to their seats, and it seemed as if the were falling.

Axel was utterly confused, not long ago he was laying in bed, but now, he didn't know where he was.

"Hey, he's awake," came a voice from beside the boy. Turning his head, another boy was strapped into his seat next to him. The boy was fairly pale and had a few moles scattered on his face, with messy dark hair on top on his head.

"Who are you?" Axel question. He would have asked where the were, but he probably didn't know either, so he left it at one question.

"I'm Jasper, and this is Monty," suddenly, a head from beside Jasper popped out. The other boy had pitch black hair, dark eyes but still looked like he couldn't hurt a fly. The Asian boy seemed to be slightly younger than Jasper, but definitely not by much.

"I'm...Axel" He stuttered, a little unsure of the two boys.

Across from them, sat two others, one a girl, with blond hair, and pale-ish skin, the other a boy, who looked somewhat like Jaha.

Axel scanned both people, but they were far to deep in conversation to notice. The two seemed to be arguing about something, but Axel didn't really care to listen.

A screen appeared from what seemed like thin air upon the ship, holding a picture of president Jaha, who started talking.

"Prisoner of the Ark, you are being sent to the ground" That was all Axel needed to hear before he zoned out.

The earth was meant to be inhabitable for another one hundred years, why are they sending us down now. And why us? What use are a bunch of under eighteen year olds?

His thoughts were cut of when he heard someone's voice. "Look Jaha, guess your father floated me after all." The voice came from above somehow, and when he looked up, there indeed was a boy floating around.

"Get back in you seat," The blond girl across from Axel, Jasper and Monty called out, but she was too late because two other people had unbuckled their seats and were floating around as well.

The girl continued to scold them, but he ignored, and it seemed that the floaters did as well, because  they never actually went back to their seats.

Soon enough, the ship jolted upwards and the floaters shot to the furthers wall, landing on the floor with a loud crash and one painful groan.

Red lights began to flicker along the walls, and everyone was yelling at each other, trembling voices. All except Axel.

Axel was a calm as a cumber compared to everyone else: he was sat in his seat, eyes closed, and a light smile on his face. Other people must have thought that he was a maniac, but he honestly wasn't.

He had dreamed of dying for a while now, and that was the sad fact, he wanted to die.

Obviously in the sky-box there wasn't much that you could do but down on earth, maybe.

That was, unless he figured staying alive was better.

Though the drop ship was plummeting downward, probably on a one way side to death, Axel's small smile stayed placed over his lips.

Suddenly, the drop ship came to an abrupt stop, lifting everyone of their seats a little only to fall back into the safety of the straps.

Axel hear the boy beside him (Jasper) say something about their being no machine hum, but Axel was already unbuckling his belt before he heard the ending.

He stood up, scanning faces as they all looked up at him, making the boy slightly uneasy, but soon enough others were joining him in standing, making their way to the door.

The first person their was a tall boy, dressed in guards uniform, jelled back black hair and dark hazel eyes.

A hand clasped Axel's causing the boy to flinch slightly and spin his head to look at the person.

A mop of brown hair was what Axel first noticed, then his eyes traveled across the other boys face. Scattered moles. Chestnut eyes. Signature grin.

Axel's eyes went slightly wide, a smile gracing his lips.

"Murph?" The boy asked, slightly surprised. The other boy raised his hands slightly, and bowed then  stood back up to face Axel.

John Murphy and Axel had a good relationship, they had been friends since Axel arrived, and Murphy had helped the boy, resulting in them becoming friends.

Murphy was the only one who knew about Axel's little secret, and it turns out that John knew what Axel was going through and didn't judge the boy.

Axel grabbed a hold of Murphy, and pulled him into a short hug, but it was full of love. It was true, the two boys loved each other, obviously not in a romantic way, but they were best friends.

As John pulled away, Axel once again scanned the boys face, just to make sure he wasn't hallucinating.

And he wasn't.

Turning back around to face the other people in the drop ship, Axel noticed that the boy by the entrance in guards uniform was hugging a slightly younger girl.

They looked very similar; dark hair, dark eyes, olive tanned skin.

Someone else from the ship started complaining about something, but Axel couldn't really hear.

Suddenly, the girl from beside the guard stated something that shook the whole ship to the core. "Can you wait a minute? I haven't seen my brother in a year."

No one had a brother.

"No one has a brother," someone voiced Axel's thoughts exactly, relieving the boy that he hadn't been the only one thinking that.

"That's Octavia Blake!" Someone shouted. "The girl from under the floor!" He continued.

Octavia didn't seem to like that very much, and lunged forward for the man, but her brother held her back, grabbing her arms behind her back, but Octavia didn't stop fighting.

Axel thought about how it would be if he was in that situation and felt slightly bad for the girl that he didn't even know.

The boy stepped forward towards the siblings, keeping an arm up for Octavia in case she got lose, but turned to the boy who had said those things.

And Axel punched him.

It wasn't that hard of a punch, but it sent to boy stumbling to the floor, a hand lifted to his right cheek.

An audible gasp seemed to be let out of all 101 peoples mouths, but Axel didn't care.

From behind, the sibling stepped back, Octavia no longer wanting a fight.

Axel looked down on the boy in who he just punched, but felt no guilt. "Do you have any human decency?" Axel questioned, though it was obviously rhetorical.

The boy on the floor soon scurried off, finding somewhere to stand at the back of the ship.

Turning around to face the siblings, who were looking at him with awe, he motioned his arm for them to take over.

Both siblings cleared their throats awkwardly, but went back to talking in a whispered tone to each other.

Only a few seconds later, the brother had his hand on the lever that opened the door to earth.

There was just one door between Axel and earth and that was what set butterflies off in his stomach. The boy had dreamed of going down to earth, he just never thought it would be like this.

"The air could be poisoned," the blond girl that was previously sat in front of Axel called out, but the brother had a good argument.

"If the air is poisoned then we're all dead any way," he stated clearly.

Blondie didn't have anything against that so he pulled down the lever.

With a click and a crunch, the door peeled itself open, revealing the most beautiful sight anyone of their eyes had ever seen.

Green covered the land, dewy grass and tall trees placed around the scene.

Axel stared in awe at the sight, but was distracted when Octavia started to walk down the ramp and onto the ground.

Her feet landed with a soft thud, and she lifted her hands, yelling one thing that lifted all their moods.

"We're back bitches!"

2067 words
—————

First chapter done!

How do you like it so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

875K 40.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
331K 19.1K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
291K 11.7K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
115K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...