Outer Banks Imagines [@billys...

By Twinklelilstarkey

𝐌𝐚𝐒𝐧π₯𝐲 𝐉𝐉 πŒπšπ²π›πšπ§π€ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 π‘πšπŸπž π‚πšπ¦πžπ«π¨π§ 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬. These imagines were written... More

My Tumblr
Enemies (JJ Maybank x Reader)
Cuddly Sunday (Rafe Cameron x Reader)
Jealous (JJ Maybank x Reader)
Surprise? [Routledge!Reader] (JJ Maybank x Reader)
Rafe Cameron dating short!reader... [HC]
Dating JJ Maybank... [HC]
Sad (Rafe Cameron x Reader)
Cheat On You (Rafe Cameron x Reader)
Safe Place [HC] (JJ Maybank x Reader)
Going shopping with Rafe... [HC]
Protective [HC] (JJ Maybank x Reader)
JJ Maybank being protective [HC]
Best Friend (Rafe Cameron x Reader)
Nightmare (JJ Maybank x Reader)
Bed (Rafe Cameron x Reader)
Left Behind (JJ Maybank x Reader)
Cramps (Rafe Cameron x Reader)
✨New (Rafe) Book✨

Behind The Rocks (Rafe Cameron x Reader)

19.6K 172 48
By Twinklelilstarkey

Words: 3.719 words

Type: Fluff & Angst (?)

Warnings: English is not my first language, sorry for any misspelling. Female Reader. No race is mentioned.

You walk over to Kie's house, stepping on the gravel while looking down at your phone. Once getting close to the front door, your finger presses the doorbell, letting Kie know that you already got to her place.

In a matter of seconds, the front door is opened and Kie is already saying her goodbyes to her parents while walking out.

"Hi," You say, and she smiles at you.

"Hey, ready to party?" She asks and you smile back before nodding.

You are just like Kie, not a kook nor a pogue. You're financially stable to be right in the middle. You and your parents don't own a mansion but somewhat of a bigger sized home. And you only do part-time in the summer to support your family's business, and not to make money to feed the family.

That reputation might change a bit when people start knowing that you're dating the richest kid on the island.

Rafe Cameron. One of the most hated in your group of pogues. And to honest, you do believe that even some kooks hate him. And that can be because of his crazy amount of money or just his attitude, which always has the company of his massive ego right on the side.

You don't hate him. You really like him. You've been dating for almost 7 months and that's a big deal for you. Your parents like him. His parents, you mean Ward, sort of don't hate you. And Sarah loves you, even more now that you two are on the same friend group.

You and Sarah were already friends before you started to date Rafe and she started to date John B. And once all that dating started, that small friendship grew into you two being the best of friends - which confused everyone in your group since they only know half of the story.

The thing is: nobody in your friend group knows about Rafe. They do know that you're dating someone for a while but not who. You never showed pictures of the so-called guy back in Carolina, studying in college. Because well, that guy is Rafe.

You've given hints, many of them for that matter. But they never got who it was. And you're starting to think that it's for the better. Maybe it's just a friendship that isn't meant to be, you know?

Your phone vibrates as you start getting closer to the beach and you see a text from Rafe, questioning if you're already at the party.

Going to the same parties as Rafe is risky, since, one day, one of you can always be too drunk and forget about the secrecy of the relationship. But it has worked for these past 7 months, so you two do trust each other.

"When are you going to show us who you're dating?" Kie asks you as you walk through the wooden bridge that indicates the entrance of the beach.

"Whenever I feel like doing it" You answer, already knowing how this conversation is going to end: JJ getting in and question you the whole night.

"JJ and Pope have a bet on him not being real" Kie says, making you look at her in confusion.

"Really?" You ask and she nods, "Wow, so now I'm dating an imaginary man?"

Kie laughs at your words and tone and you two walk over to the guys, which already have two cups of beer in their hands, ready to compete between themselves.

"Hello everyone," You say with a smile, making the guys look over at you.

They all answer back, and John B starts to count backwards starting from 3, once the word 1 rolls off his tongue, the three guys start chugging their beers. You look over at them in disgust as you see the beer rolling off their mouths to their chests.

Everyone is going to smell like beer now, nice.

You answer Rafe quickly and you thank the gods for hiding his name on your contacts to a cliché nickname, because JJ looked right at your screen, trying to read the messages.

"He's coming to the party?" JJ asks you and you immediately start cursing in your head.

"No, he's going to a frat party" You answer quickly before locking your phone and putting it back in your pocket.

Having your phone close to the guys makes you nervous, the amount of pictures you have with and of Rafe is embarrassing. His contact picture it's just his smiley face - but no one can really see it, only when he calls. (Something you two don't do when you're hanging out with the guys). So yeah, your phone is a ticking bomb. And they just need to know your password to find out everything.

JJ sends you a playful look before going to sit next to Kie and you go get a drink with Pope, who was completely ignored by the other members of the group.

As you two are walking to the kegger you notice the new group of people walking in the beach. A tone of tourists followed by the kooks.

You hear some pogues curse out loud when seeing them and you get your attention back to Pope as he starts a conversation.

"Y/N!" You hear someone scream loudly.

You look around to see Sarah running down the wooden bridge over to you. You open your arms as she gets closer and the impact of the dramatic hug almost sends you to the ground, which makes both you and Sarah laugh.

Pope smiles at the two of you and continues to fill his cup with beer.

Sarah steps away from you as you two were done with the hug and says a small 'hi' to Pope as she tries to calm down her breathing.

Sarah starts a conversation with Pope, and you notice how dark it's getting. You notice the people around you start lighting the torches around everyone, and a warm light surrounds all of you.

You walk back to your friend group and notice Rafe walking into the beach, right beside Topper. Once your eyes meet, Rafe sends you his usual wink and you try to hide your smile.

"Why are you so smiley all of a sudden?" JJ asks, making you look right at him, "Did your secret boyfriend text you?"

JJ is certainly a man on a mission, and it's starting to get annoying.

"What did he say?" JJ walks while loving his eyebrows up and down.

"Why would I tell you?" You ask him, making him bite back his smirk.

"You tell Sarah"

"Wait a minute," Kiara says getting your attention, "Sarah knows your boyfriend?"

Sarah looks over at you as if she's scared to say something she shouldn't, and you sigh.

"Yes" You answer, not really knowing what to say, and everyone except for Sarah looks at you shocked, "Can we please stop talking about this?"

"Not now," Kie says before sitting next to Sarah, "What does he look like? Is he hot?"

Sarah almost vomits right there. It's her brother for goodness sake.

"Oh, he's not hot?" Kie asks with confusion in her tone, "Y/N come on, you always had good taste in men"

You roll your eyes at her and sigh.

"I'm going to get myself a drink since all of you decided to be a pain in my ass today," You say, making Sarah look at you as if she was saying 'don't leave me here'.

"I need to get that phone; she probably has pictures of him" JJ jokes with John B and you look back at them with a glare.

"You get even close to my phone, I'll cut your hand off," You tell him and unfortunately, that's the confirmation that he needed.

You walk back to the kegger and you notice Topper talking to a girl right next to it. As his eyes land on you, a smile grows on his face.

"Oh well hello there," He says, making you roll your eyes playfully at him, "How are you, since... Yesterday?"

"I was just fine until I saw your face," You say, making him dramatically gasp.

"My face is meant to make your day better every single time you look at it" He jokes, "That's why God gave this beautiful and handsome face. To bless all my fellow brothers and sisters"

You cringe while holding your laughter and look back at him while grabbing a red cup.

"I guess that makes me a child of the devil" You answer, and he can't help but laugh at you, making you smile as well. "Where's Rafe?"

"Right behind you" You hear Rafe say from literal centimeters away from your ear.

You smile at him and he grabs a cup as well.

As you three all start to talk, Sarah is being questioned to death by everyone in the friend group. She looks back to check if you're close enough to rescue her, but she notices you laughing at something Rafe said.

"Guys, can you please just respect her privacy?" Sarah asks, out of pure frustration.

"We can, but I'm just curious on who my best friend is dating," Kie says, "She never hides anything from me"

"Do you know why she doesn't tell us who he is?" JJ asks her, ignoring what she just said.

"Yes, JJ. I do. And if you knew who he was, you would understand it" Sarah says, but regrets it right as she says it. She just made everything worse.

"You can't just tell us that and not anything else," JJ says, now way more interested.

Sarah leans her head onto John B's shoulder while sighing and she looks over at you, still talking. Can you please hurry?

"Yes, I can. It's not my story to tell"

"But why did she tell you and not me?" Kie asks.

"Because-" She stops herself as she was about to say how she was able to catch the two of you in his bedroom, "Because I saw them at a party back in Carolina when I was on vacation with my family"

Kie looks down at the sand and as JJ was about to ask something else, Sarah gets up and starts walking towards you and her brother.

"I'm done with you guys"

(...)

Later into the night, everyone is already slightly tipsy and starting to have new ideas to entertain themselves. One of which is throwing water at each other. And you already know that JJ and John B loved that idea.

They ran to the ocean with their empty red cups and filled them with water before starting to terrorize tourists. And now, you and the girls in the group are their main victims, so you have been running away from JJ for these past 2 whole minutes.

Tourists already joined the game and many people are already running around with cups filled with water or running away. You laugh at JJ as he tries his best to catch up to you and you are genuinely having fun.

Once you lose JJ in the middle of this commotion, you find Sarah already sitting down but still alert. You run over to her and she smiles at you. Her hair is soaking wet and so are her legs, John B did not play around with her.

"You okay?" You ask and she nods.

You crouch when trying to catch your breath and right there and then is when you feel ice-cold water hit your back. You look back while gasping and JJ is laughing his ass off.

"You did not just do that," You tell him while laughing as well.

Sarah gives you her cup of water and you thank her. You take your soaked phone out of your back pocket and give it to Sarah.

"Can you check if it still works, please?" You ask her as JJ waits for you to start running after him.

As the phone is in Sarah's hands, you just start running after JJ, who is in full panic mode.

You curse as JJ gets close to the water and refills his cup, giving you an evil smirk and starting to run after you.

After many cups of water later, you lose JJ and end up finding Rafe, which still is completely dry since most of the kooks and some tourists stepped away right as all this started.

Topper laughs at you as you look down at your wet shirt and touch somewhat of wet hair and you mock his laughter before getting closer to Rafe, who is on his phone.

You, being your tipsy self, walk over to him and grab his hand, making him look at you. You pull him off the bench and away from the party, making sure that no one is looking at the two of you.

As you two are able to hide behind some rocks, you lean closer to Rafe while mumbling.

"I missed you today" You mumble and Rafe chuckles.

"Missed you too. Even though you slept over" He says, and you smile at him.

You stand on your tippy-toes and kiss him, making him move down as you were about to pull away. Your cold hands go over to his cheeks and his warm ones go to your waist, pulling the two of you closer.

As you two start making out, Sarah continues sited on the tree trunk with your phone in your hand, but this time with Kie beside her. Both of them, soaked from head to toe.

JJ sees the girls and starts thinking of a new way to dump more water on them but when his eyes land on your phone, a lightbulb lit up on top of his head.

JJ throws his red cup in the trash and starts getting ready to make a run for it. Sarah was completely distracted, playing with your phone between her fingers. John B gets to his best friend before he starts running and JJ is quick to explain his plan.

In a matter of seconds, JJ runs off and is quick to snatch the phone out of Sarah's hands, who got upright as he grabbed it and ran off.

"Shit" She curses before starting to run as well, behind JJ, "JJ! Give me back the phone!"

That was enough to catch Pope's and Kie's (which saw what happened but didn't understand) attention and curiosity.

JJ, while running, types in your birthday as your password, and once your lock screen lifts up and your apps show, he lets out a scream of happiness.

Pope and John B are quick to catch up to JJ while Sarah on the other hand, which was already tired from before, is still trying to get to them even when most of the time she keeps losing them because they run between the massive groups of tourists.

JJ stops running and quickly opens your gallery, quickly clicking on your recent pictures. And right after going through pictures of her and Sarah and some screenshots, he finds the gold, pictures of a guy.

His eyes didn't realize who it was until he opened them, and in the second a picture of a laughing Rafe appears, he's in shock.

"It can't be," Pope says, grabbing the phone out of his hands.

He scrolls further up and sees many pictures of Rafe, some of you two (taken by someone else) and some with Sarah and Kie.

"There are no pictures of any other guy here," Pope says and Kie stands next to him.

"Guys, what are you doing? This is wrong" Kie says before looking down at the screen.

"It's Rafe, Kie," John B says, and she looks at him confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"Y/N's dating Rafe," JJ says.

"Guys, what the fuck?" Sarah screams as she catches up to them.

Everyone turns to her and everything starts making sense. Why they became such good friends, why y/n's always at her house, why Sarah almost gagged at the idea of her boyfriend being hot, etc.

"She's been dating Rafe this whole time?" Kie asks every one, but especially Sarah.

Sarah doesn't respond and they all get their answer.

"Do you guys finally understand why she didn't tell you in the first place?" Sarah says with an annoyed tone, not believing that they came to this extreme.

Sarah starts walking away and goes where she saw you going with her brother, silently hoping that you two are dressed. As she turns around the rocks, everyone was following her.

"Y/N," Sarah says quickly, making you pull your lips away from Rafe.

As everyone stands behind her, Rafe's hands fall from under your shirt and so does yours from his cheek.

JJ shakes his head in disbelief while John B and Pope had a straight face and Kie... Well, she's just confused.

"Oh, my fucking god" JJ whispers to his friends.

"What the fuck just ha-" You start, and Sarah looks over at you as if she doesn't even know what to say.

"They took your phone," Kie says, "And saw everything"

"Fuck me" You whisper more to yourself but Rafe was able to hear it.

The guys walk away from the rocks to go back to the party, JJ didn't even want to look at you, right now. How the hell are you going to fix this?

"What happened?" Rafe asks you and you look over at him.

"I'll explain it to you later," You say distress over your voice, "Can I sleepover at yours?" You ask him, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, do you want to go back already?" He asks you and you nod. "Let's go, then"

You grab his hand as your mind continues to move thousands of miles per second. You look at Sarah.

"Are coming too?" You ask her and she nods, walking faster to you.

"Kie?" Sarah asks and Rafe patiently waits for you and the girls.

"Can I come too?" She asks and the two of you nod.

Kie walks over as well and quickly remembers what it's in her pocket. She takes your phone out and gives it back to you.

You thank her and all of you start walking out of the beach.

(...)

The whole night, while Rafe slept his alcohol away, you and the two girls sat on the living room and talked. Mostly about just had happened, but especially how you're going to fix this.

Any of you don't believe that anyone in the group, besides JJ, is pissed at you or Sarah. He's the one that holds more hate towards Rafe since they had their conflicts. So, that means that the other guys can help you with making JJ listen to you.

Only around 4 am, you all walked upstairs to sleep. Kie and Sarah went to sleep in her bedroom while you went to Rafe's, something that Sarah's already used to.

And as soon as your head hit the fluffy pillow, you were out like a light.

But now, it's 10 am and you're trying to make Rafe speed up his morning routine since your plan is already happening.

The girls have sent a text to our group chat to plan to have breakfast at Kie's parents' restaurant, and with the help of the guys, JJ accepted. What they don't know, is who else is going to be there. Rafe Cameron, himself.

"Rafe, can you please hurry up?" You ask while sited at the end of the bed.

"I'm going, I'm going, jeez!" Rafe says playfully, throwing his hands in the air dramatically.

You two walk out of the bedroom and walk down the stairs, where you meet Kie and Sarah, which were talking to Rose about pancake batter.

"Let's go?" You ask, interrupting their conversation.

"Where are you going?" Rose asks you as the girls start walking out with you and Rafe.

"Going to have breakfast" Sarah answers, making Rose nod.

As soon as all of you were out of the door and in the car, a nervous feeling starts growing in your belly, making you start to think about the worst outcomes of all of this.

You look over to your left and Rafe looks like he doesn't even care. He's literally sitting beside you, jamming to the music coming from the radio as if this was a normal morning for him.

And the girls too.

Are you overreacting?

Once Rafe parks his car, the girls were quick to jump out of it.

"We're going to check if the guys are already here," Kie tells you by the window.

You nod at them while taking your seatbelt off and Rafe lets out a sigh when leaning back comfortably on his seat, looking like he doesn't even care about what's about to happen.

"You're tense" Rafe comments with his eyes closed.

"Yeah, not a very relaxing thing what we're about to do," You say while looking back in the front door of the restaurant.

"What's the worst thing that can happen?" Rafe asks you and you look at him, "One of them throwing a fit?"

You think for a bit.

"Yeah, I guess so," You tell him, and he chuckles.

"Then don't worry about it," He says calmly, and you look back at the door.

Kie and Sarah step out and look at you in the car, signalizing for you two to come out and into the restaurant. You two do as told and walk to it.

"They think we went to the bathroom" Sarah explains to you and you nod.

Kie and Sarah are the firsts to start walking back to the table, where JJ's back is facing you, and you and Rafe follow them. You notice Pope looking up and his eyes slightly widening at the sight of your boyfriend.

Sarah pulls another chair to the table and you make Rafe take a seat in that same chair, grabbing JJ's and John B's attention.

"Let's talk, shall we?" You ask.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 3.6K 21
"πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš  𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšœπšŠπš’πš πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšπš˜πš—'𝚝 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πš’πš πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πš•πš’πšŒπšŠπšπšŽπš πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšπš›πš’ πš”πšŽπšŽπš™ πš’πš πšœπš’πš–πš™οΏ½...
261K 3.5K 21
When she jumped into the fight with Rafe that night, JJ knew he wasn't getting her out of his head. When he came by her house the next day, she knew...
402K 2.9K 14
these are all mine, i wrote all of them on tumblr and decided to bring them here. hope you enjoy
26.4K 502 5
'you're not in love with me, you're obsessed.' outer banks, season one-? rafe cameron x fem!oc Β©2024, anqelitas part of my...