โ ๐€๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‚๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐จ...

By AmateurCreators

Been hit real hard with a creative block? Want to try stepping out of your comfort zone and try something fun... More

๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ| ๐„๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ˆ
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ |๐„๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ˆ |๐„๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ

๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ˆ |๐„๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ˆ

99 9 65
By AmateurCreators

𝐁𝐲 ↠ Bloody_Wankers

↠𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠!

|𝐆𝐨𝐫𝐞| 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬| 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞|

Red

It was all covered in red

From the floor to even parts of the ceiling.

Just looking at it made the investigators nauseous, some adverting their eyes from the crime scene, others hastily leaving before their insides churned out.

"It was him again..." Said one of them under his breath.

"...it was Red."

Red, it was a childish name, something a child would come up with, but that's what he went by, the mysterious figure who appeared when least expected, there was no way of identifying him either other than his peculiar way of killing his victims.

"How many has it been now?" Asked y/n as she walked in.

"Investigator, you'll be picking up this case too?"

"Who else would? The authorities? They gave up a long time ago already." She said as a chuckle escaped her lips.

Y/n L/n, the only person who had seen Red, well, at least a glimpse of him, he had a tall and broad figure but that's all they knew about him, his entire body covered in a dark cloak that blended into the night.

Y/N had a special interest in this case as she witnessed his first appearance six years ago.

Her parents had been killed while she was out, only being able to see him exit her house at an unimaginable speed.

"Let's look around quickly lads, the weather won't be in our favour much longer." She pointed at the dark clouds forming outside.

"Yes ma'am!" Said the few of them that were left as they got to work.

_____

"Investigator."

The female looked at the origin of the voice to find Officer Samuel, he was a kind fellow, helping her in most of her cases so far.

"Hmm?"

"We only found the usual."

"Let me guess, the victim's heart carved out and a bloody signature somewhere?"

She sighed.

"Yes."

"Are you sure there was nothing else?"

"Yes, my men looked around everywhere but nothing."

"Arrrrrrrrrghh!" She shouted in frustration as she headed out, pulling a fresh cigar from her small bag.

"If anyone were to see this they'd look disgusted at you, how unladylike." Said Officer Samuel in an attempt to lighten up the mood.

"Shut up-cough-cough--"

"Be careful!" The male said as he grabbed her shoulder to support her.

Once y/n's coughing fit died down it started raining, deeming her cigar as useless as it all wet now.

"Today keeps getting worse and worse." She scowled.

"I guess it just isn't your day haha"

"You're not making me feel any better Sam."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry haha, say, do you want to come over at my house to have dinner?"

Y/n immediately looked up at the male.

"Okay let's go then?" The female immediately agreed, following him as a young duckling would to its mother.

"A smile appearing on the males face.

"Let's go then!." He opened an umbrella, signalling for the female to join him.

_____

The walk was peaceful, the sounds of the raindrops hitting filling their ears.

"Have you ever thought about giving up and settling down?"

The questioned came out of the blue, it caught the female off guard.

"I mean, are you really going to chase after Red all your life? Don't you have any other dreams you want to achieve like settling down or something?"

"I'll think about it once I catch that bastard."

"For how much longer are you going to ponder over them, y/n you can't just keep holding on to the past, you have to move on."

Hearing this angered the female, she promised to find the one who did that to ger parents no matter what and she wasn't one to go back on her word.

"I'm not hungry anymore, I'll go home on my own."

"Wait! Y/n-."

The female didn't even bother to look back as she walked away ignoring the heavy rain.

The officer just stared at her with a serious expression, something between a scowl and what seemed to be a somewhat twisted smirk appearing on his features.

"You never learn, do you y/n?"

_____

Before she even knew it morning was hear, after being awoken from the glaring rays if run that tortured her every morning.

She chooses not to get changed as it was a Saturday, therefore having no work but the moment the opened her bedroom door she was welcomed by a surprise, though not one that was well received.

Red.

It was all red as if she was at yesterdays scene all over again.

The female stared at the scene wide-eyes as her expression morphed into one of distress, her stomach dropping and her heart beating faster by the second.

She ran to call someone but was immediately grabbed by someone.

Looking behind her to find Samuel.

"Thank god you're here! We need to report this to the police, let's-"

Said as she tried to control her hyperventilating.

The memory from 6 years ago replaying in her head, the distant screams, the red room.

"You're as careless as ever y/n." He giggled.

"What would you have done if I were someone else? What if I were someone who wanted to hurt you while you were so vulnerable." He said, referring to how she was only dressed in her thin nightgown.

"This isn't time to worry about that, can't you see-"

"I can see perfectly my dear." A smile dressing his features as he picked up a dagger from the floor, fumbling it around.

'Wait, no-nonononono, it couldn't have been-?'

Before another second was wasted the female freed herself from his grip, taking out the gun from her uniform that was carelessly hanged at the entrance beneath her coat.

"Don't move or I'll shoot."

"My, I can't say I'm not hurt, even after all these years not a single sign of hesitance."

"I meant it when I said I'll shoot!"

"Haha, okay, fine, what do you want me to do?"

"Tell me why?"

"Pardon?"

"Why did you kill them 6 years ago, you know what I'm talking about!"

"Oh, that." He chuckled.

"No reason."

"What do you mean no reason, you killed them you fucker!"

"Now now my dear, such crude language."

She put her hand on the trigger and pointed at him, ready to shoot at any moment but she blinked and he,

he was gone not a single trace of him left, she frantically looked around trying to find him when a hand covered her mouth, the other immediately taking the gun away from her.

"Let's get this thing away from you now shall we?"

The female struggled to get away from his grip and just as she was about to-.

E/c coloured eyes opened as the female breathed heavily and looked around.

Crimson red eyes latching onto her figure as she tried to register what happened.

"Did you get another nightmare?"

She immediately turned to him, still not fully aware of what was happening.

"It's been a year already yet your nightmares don't seem to be getting better."

He said as he sat down next to her, cupping her soft skin.

He kissed her cheek as he buried his head in the crook of her neck, gently playing with a strand of her hair.

Y/n just stayed there still, like a doll, not daring to look at his eyes that disgusting colour that reminded her of all the deaths she had seen, she hated him and that colour.

Red, the colour of passion, 

of love and 

blood, red that dreaded color.

↠𝐀 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 ♡

Hello everyone! Thank you for reading, sorry for the late update and the rushed prompt T^T my wattpad crashed and test season is in full swing  (ಥ_ʖಥ)

Please remember that if you ever like one of these prompts you're free to participate and tag us, we'd love to see!  ♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 11.4K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
1.7M 56.4K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
418K 17K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
563K 12.5K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.