Not on my Bucket List

By EVanessaMary

Samantha Amador, a normal 5.4' girl who made a decision to write a bucket list. A bucket list she would like... More

Not on my Bucket List
Chapter 2: Time With The Devil
Chapter 3 : Drunk

Chapter 1: Run Samantha, Run

2.7K 108 51
By EVanessaMary

[ Chapter 1: Run Samantha, Run ]

*SAMANTHAS' POV*

8/2/2016

Dear Diary,

Today is the first day of Year 12! MY FINAL YEAR! It is exciting because once I graduate, I don't have to see the idiotic people in my college ever!  Except my awesome friends! Who are acceptable, and sane....? Well, to a certain extent they are! After-all, they are MY best-friends. Oh! And before I forget. Last night, after watching The Bucket List with my mother. I, Samantha Amador, have decided to make my very own Bucket List! However, my bucket list would have to be thrilling, spontaneous, and most of all, I want to perform a brave stunt. For example, do an extreme sport, or climb a mountain. Those count as extreme....Right? Or I might want to accomplish a stunt no person has ever tried.

"Let's see." I ponder, tapping the glittering purple pen against my cheek. "Oh, I know."

'Number one, do an extreme sport.

Number two, be rebellious and break the law.

Number three, climb a mountain and scream as long as I can.

Number four, make a difference in someone's life.

Number five, do the unthinkable.

Number six, kiss my special someone underneath the Eiffel Tower.'

The sound of my mother's voice brought me out of my thoughts, and I stop writing. "Samantha, it is almost 8 am! You have about 20 minutes to get to college."

'Damn, she has a loud voice.' I thought, a small groan leaving my lips.

"Stop groaning, and get down here Samantha."

"I swear, her hearing skills are outrageous," I mutter as I close my journal, slipping it underneath my pillow.

It was my secret place.

Yes, I am aware of the fact that hiding my journal underneath a pillow isn't a great place to hide but it wasn't like someone was going to enter my room, and steal my diary.

"Samantha Amador!" Once more, I hear my mum scream.

"Good lord, this woman can scare Hitler." I muse, smiling ear to ear as I leave the room.

"Hail the queen of sadness," I said, dramatically, as I walk into the kitchen.

"That is such a delicious smell." I moan in delight. However, the moment I recognise the smell, I grin wider. "Dark Chocolate Pistachio Sea Salt Cookies!" I squeal when I see a plate of my favourite cookies on the bench-top. Though before I can grab a cookie, and eat it. Mum stole the plate, thus stopping me. "Mum." I pout, quivering my bottom lip a little.

There was a mischievous smile on her face, "I thought I was the queen of sadness." She said, haughtily.

I smile an innocent smile. "Queen of Sadness? I meant happiness mama, I never would've said, sadness."

In response, mum giggles. "I gave birth to a fox." She said, leaving the kitchen with me. Then, she set the plate of delicious cookies in the fridge before turning to face me. "Now please tell me that your room is clean for tonight since people are coming tonight and I don't want to see a mess in your room."

"Wait, wait." I start, "Is the dinner happening in my room?" I ask, arching a brow. When mama doesn't respond, I speak further. "Then I don't see the reason to clean my room," I smile, picking an apple from our fruit bowl, examine it, then place it in its original place.

"Fine, fine." She grumbles, with a sigh. "But please, don't keep us waiting."

"That was once, mum," I whine. Mum stood there in one place, with her arms doubling over her chest, and an expectant look wrote on her face, "Alright, I might have been late several times but don't blame me. Blame the boogie monster!" I exclaim, leaning towards her and placing a kiss on her forehead after she shook her head in disappointment. "Hasta la vista, mama." Without another word, I escape the dining room.

"Oh and, Samantha sweetheart." I hear as I climb the staircase. "Please, please go to college with Sebastian.

I groan once I reach the top, "Great." With a huff, I began walking towards the end of the corridor, where there was a white door, with the 'Do not enter' sign. "As if I'll listen." I chuckle, opening the door. "Mum said to drive me to college, asshole."

There Sebastian was, sitting on the window sill.

Who is he?

My brother.

My twin brother.

Older than me by two minutes and ten seconds.

"Fine." He said, turning to look at me for a moment, the turning to face the person he was talking to.

"Hi, beautiful."

I blush, "Hi Gabba." I said, "It's a pleasure to hear your disgusting voice."

I hear him chuckle at the insult from me. "Oh no. You broke my heart."

"That's great news." I giggle, walking towards the window, where Sebastian was. "Next time, I promise to break that hideous face. "Standing beside Sebastian, I look outside, coming face to face with none another than Gabriel Silva, sitting on his window sill with a breathtaking smile on his face.

'That smile.' I thought.

Gabriel Silva, 'The Gentleman' of Saint Joseph's College. Sebastian and I've known him ever since we were four. Though he and I are not friends, more like, frenemies. He and Sebastian on the other hand, are like best friends. Which is quite surprising, considering the two are different. Sebastian is a rebellious kid, but Gabriel is a sweetheart.

"Sebastian, we're going to be late for college. Gabba can wait, college can't." I said.

At the sound of Gabriel's light chuckle, I shiver a little. "Seb, she's right."

"Fine, but I need to go to the toilet." In a haste manner, he left his room thus leaving me alone with his handsome friend.

'Oh god, oh god. I'm with Gabriel.' I thought, feeling nervousness begin to build within. At the thought of Gabriel and I being alone, I felt like I was about to face.

"You're rather quiet."

'That's because I'm nervous.'

Hearing his footsteps on the tiles, and the sound of a branch move, I start panicking. Following after, was a small 'thud' indicating that he was in Seb's room.

'Take a deep breath, it'll be fine.'

Whenever Sebastian was around, I was confident around Gabriel. Therefore, when I would joke with Gabriel, I knew I wouldn't panic or be nervous because I had Sebastian around. However, when I was alone with Gabriel, which has happened several times, from a confident fox, I become a timid lamb.

"How are you, Sam?" He asks, smiling.

I stare at him, blushing. "W-well."

'Jesus Christ, he's asking us a simple question, not on a date.'

"I'm great," I mumble.

"Good." All of a sudden, I was against the wall. There was a serious expression on his face, "Samantha I-"

"Bink."

Though I'm sad the moment between Gabriel and I is interrupted. I felt nothing but excitement. "Dad!" I squeal, leaving Gabriel's arms, I run from Sebastian's room. When I see dad standing there with his black briefcase, "You're home!" I run into his awaiting arms, hugging him as tight as I can.

"Hi, Bink." He said, kissing me on the forehead before breaking the hug.

Apart from Dad, no one else had the right to call me 'Bink'. The reason is, when I was little, I was in love with the movie 'Baby's Day Out'. Whenever we'd visit Civic - which was a video purchase or rental store - I'd run to the Children's section and choose the DVD. It kept happening until the store owner gave me the DVD as a gift.

"How are you?"

"I'm great, dad." I said, "Sebastian, Gabriel and I are about to go to College, I can't wait."

"Oh hello, Gabrielle."

"Hi, Sir." Behind me, Gabriel was standing against the railing, with a polite smile on his face.

"Son, the first football match of the season is beginning, correct?"

The smile grew into a grin, "Indeed it is, and we're against Baptist."

Dad let a short chuckle escape, "That shouldn't be difficult because I remember Baptist being the easiest team to beat." Dad said, arrogance clear in his voice.

Dad and Mum were exes-Saint Joseph's students. Dad was the captain of the football team, whereas mum was the head cheerleader.

Cliché, right?

"Man, I took the biggest s-" Sebastian started, but when he caught a glimpse of Dad with us, a sheepish smile crept onto his face. "I-I mean, we need to go to college, or we'll be late."

Dad, Gabriel and I laugh.

"Sebastian, Samantha Amador, college is about to start!" Mum said, shouting from downstairs. "Richard. You need to shower and eat breakfast, we have a meeting with the Oxford's at 8:30 AM, and I do not want to be late, understood!"

Together, we groan.

"Yes, madam!" Dad said, mocking her.

"Richard, I swear I'll-"

"I know, I know." He interrupted, "You'll put me six feet under."

"I will!"

At their childish argument, I giggle before smiling. 'No matter what, dad and mum will never stop loving one another.'

Turning to look a Sebastian and I, Dad spoke. "Your mother is a mad woman, but I love her!" He said, loudly.

"But I don't love you!"

"We better leave before World War 3 is about to start," Sebastian said.

Gabriel and I nod, "Ta-ta, Dad." I said, hugging him before I follow Sebastian and Gabriel down the staircase.

The moment we're in the hall, mum is waiting at the door. Sebastian and I kiss her on the cheek, before leaving the house with Gabriel.

"I can't wait to see Lillian and Hiran."

"I can't wait to see Lillian."

Gabriel and I look at one another and together, we cringe. "Sebastian, she's a friend of mine, gross."

"There's no rule against liking a sibling's best-friend," Sebastian said, chuckling as he drove onto the road.

"There is." Gabriel and I said, in unison.

"There isn't."

"Great, I'll ask Sam out."

I blush at Gabriel's statement, 'Yes please!' I thought, though I wish he wasn't, I had a feeling he was fooling around.

"Don't think about it, man." Sebastian said, "It's against the bro code."

When we arrive at our college, and the first person I see is -

"Hiran!"

Hiran Kumar, he is a special someone I met in Kindergarten. Hiran was the new kid, and he didn't have a single friend. That's when I stepped in. At first, it was rather difficult to converse with him because he was a little timid Indian, but after a while of me comforting....Well, more like pestering him over and over. He started talking. Ever since then, we've been inseparable.

"Sam!"

I start running in his direction before leaping into his arms, as a consequence, we fell onto the ground. "Your breast are suffocating me."

"Good!"

"No, it's not good." Gabriel took me off Hiran, with a growl.

"Someone's a little jealous." A new but familiar voice said.

Next to Gabriel is Lillian Oxford.

Lillian and I met in high-school in English class. At first, I was quite nervous around her because she was the head cheerleader and because I've read a lot of books and I've seen a lot of movies, I knew cheerleaders were mean. I was wrong. Lillian is the sweetest person I've never met.

Lillian and I hug but our embrace was short when we hear a motorbike roar.

"Oh great." I groan in displeasure.

It was Eshan Patel.

Eshan Patel, he's known as the Bad boy of our college. He's tall, with chocolate brown hair and gorgeous brown eyes. He had a charming but dangerous character, which had girls falling in love with him. His smile, his voice, everything about Eshan was perfection.

He was wearing a long-sleeve black, sweatshirt with a print of the Australian flag and a jean jacket. As well as, a pair of cream pants and black boots.

Our group wasn't fond of him.

Yes, he might seem perfect but he wasn't.

He was the devil in disguise.

Next to Eshan was, Luke Blackmore and Amanda Miles.

Luke Blackmore, him and I were once friends. However, when he began socialising with Eshan, he started changing for the worst.

And Amanda Miles?

She's, the mean girl.

"Please, I didn't mean to."

I glower at the scene before me, "Oh no."

There was a male student on his knees in front Eshan. On the floor, was a spilt drink and on Eshan's shirt, was a large brown stain.

"Don't lie to me," Eshan said, gritting his teeth.

Luke and Amanda were standing next to him, laughing.

'This shouldn't be happening, I need to help.' I thought.

'Don't, we don't want a death wish'

'No, enough is enough.'

With slight confidence, I start walking towards the scene - ignoring Sebastian's demand to stop.

"Wait!" I shout as Eshan was about to hit the poor kid.

I break the distance between Eshan and the kid before standing in front of him in a protective manner. "It was a mistake, Eshan!" I said.

"People shouldn't make mistakes!"

"Evidently, your father and mother made a mistake with you."

There was pure shock written on his face.

I'll be honest, I was quite in shock too.

'Sam 1, Eshan 0'

The place errupted with laughter, and whispers.

A smirk crept on Eshan's face as he took a step closer, "Do you know who I am?"

The confidence I felt started disappearing and I took a step back.

'Don't run, Sam, be confident.'

I look at him with determination, "Yes! You're a bully!" Without a second word into our argument, I hit him in the face.

At first, I felt pride but then I swallow a mouthful of saliva as the realisation hit me like a truck, "I'm dead."

I hit Eshan Patel in the face.

No, I hit the bad boy in the face.

'Remember how I said not to run?'

Mentally, I nod.

'Run!'

__

Question time!

Well, how was the first chapter?

Who's YOUR favourite male character?

Please don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

or SHARE

Love, E.V.M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...