TWO REJCTS

Por katpatro

2 best friends. After being separated for 5 long years , what will happen when she returns from her training... Más

Prologue.
Bye.
Luna?
Hostility.
Lauries.
Fight.
Sorry.
Dinner.
Mateo?
Kat?
Anger.
Perfect.
Doctor Levi.
Saving me.
MIA.
His room.
Phantom.
King Lucien.
402&403
Tension.
Kiss Her.
Mistletoe.
ROGUES.
Avron.
MINE
Love.
Bloodthorn.
Forever and always.
Bath.
Mark me.
Privately.
Date night.
Suffering.
The Slit.
Heat.
Sickness?
Little Alpha.
Doctors.
Epilogue.
Author Note

Sunset.

6.8K 189 5
Por katpatro

XANDER'S POV.

We had been walking for what seemed like a couple of hours now and the sun was starting to set , we moved at a slow pace due to our condition , especially Katherine , every now and then her nose would start to bleed.

"X" she whispered in defeat , my head turned in her direction to see her nose was bleeding again , she gripped her hair in pain.

That was new too , she was starting to get migraines. I wanted to help , but there wasn't much I could do as of now , we hand no resources and I had no clue what the fuck was happening to her. Neither did she , she was well educated on her kind but she never heard of this before.

Seeing a nice clearing in a cliff , I grabbed a hold of her hand and lead her to it.

The sun was setting and beautiful shades of pink , purple and orange swam above us. Spreading its colouration across the sky , I had Katherine take a seat on the floor.

Our clothes were tatted , dirt all over mine but Katherine's was ripping in her top.

"I'll be back love. , I'm going to catch some food."She only nodded her head. I knew I shouldn't leave her to herself but I wanted her too eat , hell we both needed too. Wolves could last quite a long time without food however it only made you weaker.

Shifting into my midnight wolf , I sprinted until I came across a dear. It simply nibbled on the greenery below it. I crouched down low , waiting for my chance while I looked for a good point to sink my canines.

I crept up to it slowly , and when it finally smelt my presence it's head snapped in my direction and I took that as my chance.

I pounced on it and sunk my canines into its neck. It squirmed in my hold but eventually went limp when I added extra pressure.

I trotted my way back to Katrina , who was sitting in the position I left her in.

When she sensed my presence , I dropped the dear near her and nudged her with my snout and indication to shift.

She shifted into her pure white wolf and I loved how our furs where the perfect contrast , like we were made for each other.

She came to my side and rubbed her body on me as a sign of gratitude and dug into the dear. I followed after her , suppressing my hunger finally. When we finished feasting , I went closer to her and licked the blood off of her snout and she gratefully licked the blood of mine too.

I shifted back and changed into the clothes that I changed out of before thankfully. I proceeded to find materials to start building a little shelter for us , with Katherine's protest to help , I shut her up immediately with a glare.

She had done enough for the both of us , she saved us , now I wanted to do something for her. Even if it was building her shelter.

Once I was done , I went over to sit behind her , my legs either side of her body and my arms went around her waist. She immediately relaxed against me , her head restring on my shoulder as we watched the sunset.

She was breathing extremely heavily , almost as though she was struggling to breath and it physically hurt me to see her in pain.

"Y-you hav-ven't" she was panting at this point " s-said muuch."

I sighed knowing she was right , I haven't said much because I was ashamed of myself , I was embarrassed and frankly I wanted to bury myself in a hole.

"Sp-peak t-to meee X" she whispered.

Turning in my lap slowly , her hand reached up to stroke my face and I leaned into her touch.

"Please." She begged.

Sighing " I failed to protect my pack , I failed to protect you."

Her eyebrows furrowed in..confusion?

"It was like I went down without a fight. Everything that has happened these last few days , I just feel like I could've done more. And I'm embarrassed that I failed everyone."

She suddenly had a dark look on her face.

Xander , you are the best damn Alpha I have ever met , and I've met a lot them. I know you gave it your all to protect everyone but not everyone can win against magic , especially dark magic. They cheated , they used what you don't have against you , against the pack . And while even I have the gift of powers , I struggled. None of us aren't at fault , no one but those rogues.

She spat the last bit through our mind link.

Her words made me feel a little better and for that I was grateful.

"Thank you." I kissed her neck and felt her shiver in my hold.

I started into her eyes , getting sucked into the icy blue and contrasting hazel brown. I've grown to love her eyes the most , knowing that as we grow old together , hopefully , if she'll accept me , that even though our appearance may change , her eyes will always stay the same.

She was such a kind hearted woman , even as a child , she always put others before herself and while I hated she did it , I admired her for it. This generation was full of snobby , rude wolves but she remained head high. She was strong , even after being rejected and almost killed by her mate , she was strong. I knew she'd be the perfect Luna , everyone in the pack loved her. When Katrina and I were kids , everyone wanted us to be mates just because they loved her that much.

She has done so much for the orphanage as-well , those kids always felt like no one loved them. But she made sure to make them feel apart of the family that is our pack. This pack deserved a good and loyal Luna , not the case that was Charlotte. Even thinking of her made me want to kill her with my bare hands.

But Katrina is who the pack deserved , I'd just hope she'd accept. I remember her being disgusted because of the previous Alpha's , but I would do everything to prove to her , I wouldn't use her. I wanted her because of the amazing , strong and beautiful woman she is and always has been.

I wanted to wake up everyday with my arms around her in my bed , I wanted to have my head buried in her brown , curly locks inhaling her sweet scent. I wanted to be the only man that could touch her and kiss her. Because I was in love with her , I was in love with Katrina Astevana Dio and I was going to do everything in my power to prove it to her.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

874K 32.6K 35
[COMPLETED] After Red found her mate, she was ecstatic, finally she gets to feel that love told only in stories, however everything quickly goes down...
5.4K 92 17
Raven was the Beta of her cousin's pack. Best friend to the Luna. That was until she found out who her mate was. In their world werewolves don't age...
96K 4.7K 22
Sent out in a secret undercover mission. Gabe is in search of answers. Along the way, he is captured and taken prisoner. Will the woman, who is his m...
1.9M 55.4K 27
"How do I know you won't reject me as well?" I reply, staring at the handsome Alpha who has somehow made it past my walls. He reaches a hand towards...