Draco's Star

By papaya0378

~ "I don't talk to sl*ts." Draco said coldly. "Now Malfoy, don't be butthurt because I'm not your little sl*t... More

A.N.
characters
start of the new year
time stopped
safe
the kiss
wait
please dont
truth comes out
falling
christmas
A.N. 2
comfort
end of another year
summer
new characters
new faces
lies
the mark
the unforgivable
halloween
no choice
it's okay
too young
not our time
i love you
just kids
i miss you
closure
good girl
better days
shopping
ball outfits
the ball
the after party
you promised
surprise
new year
you said forever
losing game
healing
still here
confessions
secrets
missing
crucio
complications
im yours
bravery
his return
the sword
focus
you're mine
life
A.N. 3
my love
the battle of hogwarts
future
A.N. 4 (thank you)
A.N. 5

games

25.1K 1K 3.3K
By papaya0378

^Let's just take a moment to appreciate the Primrose siblings.

This a long chapter so enjoy. :) Also it's 3am so I apologize if there are any typos.

I woke up the next day and to no surprise, Draco wasn't next to me.

What an ass, he could have at least woken me up before he le-

"Morning" I heard him say.

I turned my head towards the bathroom and there he was. Leaning against the door. How did he look that good this early?

"Oh, I thought you left me." I said and got out bed.

"I thought about it." he said and walked over to his dresser.

"I'm only joking Elle... or not"

I ignored his remark.

Wait.

"Elle?" I asked.

"Yeah, your nickname, I thought of it last night, I like it so there's no arguing whether you do or not" he said.

I liked it.

He pulled his shirt over his head and my eyes widened. Again?

I turned around and walked into the bathroom. Good thing about magic is I can basically do anything. I used a spell that made a toothbrush and proceeded to brush my teeth and use the restroom.

I walked out and he was already dressed in his uniform.

"Do you think Leon stayed the night with Pansy?" I asked.

"Most definitely, you know your brother isn't as innocent as he looks." Draco laughed and started to put his shoes on.

"Innocent? Since when has he ever come off as innocent? I know he messes around." I said sternly and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" he said and got up.

"To go get ready, duh." I walked out.

I was sure to knock on the door this time before entering my room. I could hear whispering from the other side. Do they think I'm dumb?

"Uhm- come in." I heard Pansy say frantically.

I walked in and prepared myself to see them together...in bed.

Only he wasn't there, it was just Pansy. Huh?

She looked nervous.

"Pansy I'm not stupid, where is he?" I looked around and then heard the door squeak.

I quickly turned around and saw Leon standing there and he gave a small smile. He had his shirt unbuttoned completely and his hair was all messed up.

"You know I saw your ass last night." I said in a disgusted tone.

"Well maybe next time you outta knock before you come in." he said and buttoned up his shirt.

"It's my room you dumb git." I snapped.

I turned around and walked over to my bed and sat down.

"Or you dumbasses could've used the Colloportus spell." I said and threw my back down onto the bed.

"Where did you stay last night?" Pansy questioned me.

I didn't wanna say it in front of Leon, he'd freak if he found out his sister was sleeping in the same bed as his best friend.

"Uhm, on the common room couch." I shrugged.

"Liar." Leon said and crossed his arms.

"I can tell when you're lying." he said and walked over to me.

I stood up and grabbed his arm and told him to get out.

"Hold up wai-" I shut the door.

I looked at Pansy and we both broke out in laughter.

*******
After getting dressed we headed down to the great hall for breakfast. Everyone else was already there.

I sat down next to Draco and he smiled. Butterflies I tell you.

We started talking about classes and how dreadful our class with Umbitch was gonna be today.

"By the way, you left this in my room last night." Draco said in an attempted whisper but Leon heard.

"You slept with Malfoy?!" Leon raised his voice.

I get it, he's my brother and all, but did he always have to be so protective? He's acting like he didn't just sleep with my best friend last night.

"Leon shut up." I said and made a face so he would get the hint to lower his voice.

"It wasn't even like that, all we did was sleep. You think I would hook up with Draco?" I told him.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Draco said.

"It means I didn't hook up with you" I said and I glanced over at what he was holding in his hand.

Hold on. That hair tie isn't mine. I didn't even have one last night. I didn't leave that there.

"That's not mine." I said and pointed towards it.

His face dropped like he had just been caught doing something he shouldn't have been doing. Who's hair tie was it?

"Omg you found it!" I heard a girl say. I knew that voice. That squeaky little annoying voice.

Astoria.

She grabbed it out of his hand and walked away.

Draco looked at me worriedly.

"Elle.." he said softly.

"You fucken slept with Astoria?" I said and stood up.

"In just a matter of days? You slept with her? The girl Theo cheated on me with?" I said angrily.

I walked away. Apparently the whole damn table heard because I heard everyone saying "Oooooo" as I walked out the great hall.

To think I was actually feeling something towards him. Fuck. Why Astoria? What is so good about her?

First Theo and now Draco. Why am I not enough?

Fuck that shit. They are missing out. I can play that game. And I will. I was furious. Why her?

I turned the corner and bumped into a familiar face.

"I'm sorry" he said.

Ron Weasley. Again.

"You don't look that great." he said.

Ouch.

"Oh yeah? Well maybe you should go see if Astoria looks great." I shoved past him.

He gave a confused face but shrugged and walked away.

I didn't mean to be rude towards Ron, he was the only one I could stand out of the two others, I was just upset.

Wait a minute. That's perfect. Who does Draco despise more than anyone? Potter.

I'll flirt with him in transfiguration. He sits next to me right across from Draco. Perfect.

*****

I walked with determination as I arrived in class. Draco was already there and immediately locked eyes with me when I walked in. He stood up and walked towards me in an attempt to talk. I shoved past him and took a seat.

Me and Harry never really talked at all in this class but today that would change.

"Hi Harry." I smiled at him.

"Oh, Hi Stella."

I lightly placed my hand on his arm.

"What are you doing later?" I said flirtatiously.

He stuttered a little.

I glanced towards Draco and he was already looking directly at me, his fists were clenched. I smirked and diverted my attention back to Harry.

Class started and I continued to lightly flirt with him. Our Professor left for a few minutes to take Neville to Madam Pomfrey, I don't know how but he turned his hand into a lizard's tail. Neville was funny, clumsy, but funny.

I took this opportunity. I "accidentally"dropped my pen and kneeled down to get it. I was on my knees now and I looked up to Harry and he gulped.

Next thing I knew I felt someone grab my arm and pull me up.

Draco.

"Quit acting like that before I tell Leon." Draco whispered.

I took my arm out of his tight grasp.

"Do it then." I said and looked directly into his grey eyes.

Professor McGonagall walked back in and told Draco to go back to his seat. I smiled and sat back down.

Class ended and I took my time packing up my things. Draco already stormed out as soon as the class ended.

I walked out while still trying to put some books back in my bag.

I felt someone grab my hand and lead me down the empty hall quickly.

Of course it was him.

We turned the corner and all of a sudden he pushed me against the wall and locked me in by placing both his hands against the wall on the side of my face.

"What the hell Draco." I raised my voice.

"What the hell was that? Huh? Flirting with Potter?" he said.

"You act like I'm not allowed to." I rolled my eyes.

"You aren't." He said coldly.

"Excuse me? According to who? Last I checked I control my own actions." I crossed my arms.

He just stared at me and I swear his eyes flickered down towards my lips.

"So you're allowed to sleep with Astoria out of all people, but I can't flirt with whom I choose?" I snapped.

"I'll tell Leon." he said.

The fuck. Who was he ? The flirt police?

"Go on and do it then, ferret boy." I let the last words come out coldly.

"Who the hell do you think you're talking to?" he furrowed his brows.

I scoffed and pushed him back.

"You cunt." I said and walked slowly towards him.

"You really wanna push my buttons Draco?" I asked.

Silence.

"Alright then." I said and walked away confidently.

I got to my dorm and set my bag down and changed into something comfortable. These uniforms were always so bloody uncomfortable.

Afterwards I sat on my bed and pulled out my books. I figured I should start on the paper Umbitch assigned us today. I opened one of my books and a note fell out.

I opened it.

Elle,

Astronomy Tower.

11pm.

D.M.

Great. What could he possibly want to talk about now?

Next chapter is gonna be sooo good omg. HIT THE STAR 😌

Quick question for future chapters. Would you like the smut to be detailed or do you want a quick summary? And how do we feel about kinks? because....i'm feeling them.

Thank you for 2k reads my little stars. 🥰

quick update: I will try to update the story 1-3 time a day. be patient with me, I get writers block and i'm still dealing with my mental health. hope you all understand. <3

LAST NOTE: should I make an instagram account for this story? I would post edits and maybe sneak peeks of the chapters before they are posted. Let me know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 823 40
"You can chose light over the darkness Salem, please for us." Harry yelped as my wand was pointing at his throat. "You're a Horcrux just like me, you...
3.4M 115K 110
In which love lived to be lethal, and sin strived to heal all. "I will kill every soul that tries to scratch yours." They would constantly tear the...
347K 6K 76
Stella Blackwood, a pureblood witch who spent her life following traditions living by the rules of parents. Dating the hottest guy at Hogwarts, getti...
14.1K 331 27
a dracoxreader slowburn story <3 includes smut so viewer discretion is advised! love you guys and hope you're all having a great day :)