College

Від mxluvbebe

It's your last year in college, you have studying and working hard for this year. You never have date someone... Більше

Part One
Part two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Six
Part Seven

Part Five

31 5 1
Від mxluvbebe

Part 5

"Hey," Changkyun said as he soft knocked the desk. I was surprised I have never seen Changkyun on campus like never or maybe he mentioned it but I didn't listen.
"Hey," you said, he turns around and took off his laptop, I took off mine and I open it. " I didn't know you study on this campus," you said "now I do," Changkyun said.

" Good morning everyone, my name is Mr.Joo or Mr.J. Now if you are in the wrong class get out and go to the office this class is business 101, you have 5 minutes to leave starting now...once again welcome to business 101 in these 2 semesters you will learn everything you need to open a business or maybe you are just taking this class because it looks cool in your resume to get a job...now that I have made that clear, let's start class." Me. Joo said as he puts on a slide show and turns off the light.

Everyone closed their laptop and starter looking at the slide show. Suddenly you starter getting sleepy you put your arms in the desk and slowly put your head in your arms you have been working for 27/4 plus school so you only get to sleep a little.

[Changkyun Pov]

The teacher finished speaking and he play the slide show, I see y/n slower putting her arms Inter desk as he put her head in her arms and she closes her eyes. I started noticing that Y/n works every day even on holidays and weekends, I grabbed my phone open the Lock Screen I lowered the brightness on my phone, and I when to my contacts I press Boss, and I starter texting him.

" Hey boss is me Changkyun, can I ask you for a favor?" Can I cover Y/n shifts for a week she's been working a lot lately, can you give her the week off please just this week"

I sent the text, I waited about 2 minutes for my boss's reply.

" fine"

When I read that text I felt amazing, Y/n deserves so much she works hard and she deserves a week off.

I turn to my right and I see y/n sleeping calmly her breathing is so soft and she quietly sneezed. I put my arm on the desk and I lay my head and I was admiring Y/n's beauty. Seconds...minutes of waiting an hour passed and the light when on. Y/n wake up and her hair went messy and soft I look down and start packing my things.

"What happened?" You ask " you fell asleep," Changkyun said " no way but what about the slide show and the notes," you said " Don't worry, I took notes you can take them just bring them to, next class," Changkyun said as he hands you his notebook.

You grabbed your phone and saw the notification you only notice your boss's notification you quickly press the notification and went to messages.

" Y/n I'm doing some changes in the coffee shop for a few days and I need all the staff out so you get almost a week off, See you soon" - Boss

You saw the message you were confused for a minute but you let it go. You felt relief because you didn't have that much pressure anymore and you get time to sleep. You still have tutor Heejin but is not a problem.

" We have a week off," you ask Changkyun  " Oh yeah, I just got the same message" Changkyun answer " Hey, there's this gallery closed to here, you want to go after class? " Changkyun ask " mmm...yeah sure" you answer

After class, you and Changkyun talk for a bit and then walk to the art gallery. As you enter you see this big painting of a Japanese maple you remember that your dad used to take you to the park and you and your dad grabbed all the leaves and put them in a pile once you and your dad grabbed all the leaves on the floor your dad and you jumped to the pile. It was one of the things you remember about your dad thinking about it now you miss him. You saw the painting and steered at it " are you okay?" Changkyun asked " me, oh I'm fine" you answer. You walk closer to the painting and you see the name of the artist and it was Changkyun's name " the painting is yours?" You ask " yeah, they just put it here I never thought they were going to put it in a gallery" Changkyun answer " you didn't tell me you paint," you said, " is not a big deal, there's a coffee shop where you want something?" Changkyun ask " yeah sure" you answer " okay I'll be back," Changkyun said

Changkyun left and you sat in front of the painting it was beautiful it reminds you a lot of things when your dad was with you. Suddenly you see this person seating next to you. " Hello Y/n," Shownu said as he looks at your eyes " What are you doing here?" You ask " I was around and I saw you just wanted to say hi" Shownu answer
"Hi," you said, "are we still meeting after tutoring Heejin?" Shownu asks " yeah" you answer " going where?" Changkyun asked as he hands your drink to you " Oh! Hey you are back, this is Shownu we take Mr.Yoo class together...Shownu this is my friend Changkyun he is my coworker in the coffee shop" you said "Hello" Shownu said " Hello" Changkyun said back. The silence was awkward Shownu and Changkyun were steering at each other like they were going to fight or something.

You try to break the ice by saying " this is a Changkyun painting, how do get those warm colors?" You said " Well most of the colors are brown, orange and red-ish, you need to draw the sketch first and then draw but what I did is just let go that's it" Changkyun answer

After staying in the awkward silence for 30 minutes you went outside because you needed to get to class " Well...I'll see you around" you said as you leave Shownu and Changkyun " Are you, friends, with Y/n?" Changkyun asks " You can say that," Shownu said.

Everyone left the place and everyone went different ways.

[Shownu Pov]

" Hey, Shownu come to the gallery after class," my friend said I usually go to have snacks at the soccer field but my friend ask me to go so we went about 30 minutes seeing the whole gallery I see this girl seating in front of a painting she looked concentrated I try to look at the girl's face and it was Y/n. I sat down next to her and she looked at me I said hi and she said it back, I was going to see her at dinner today so we start Mr.Yoo project. I see this guy approaching Y/n it looks like they knew each other. The guy gave her a beverage and ask who I was, maybe Y/n has a boyfriend or they are dating.

[3:30 am]

" Hello Mrs.Son," you said as you step into the house " Hello Y/n, Heejin is upstairs waiting for you" Mrs. Son left and walk to the kitchen, you went upstairs to look for Heejin you don't really go upstairs with Heejin most of the times you guys study in the living room or outside. Heejin's room is at the end of the hall you saw this door slightly open you were curious about it so you open the door you walk to the room and you saw this picture of Heejin's family there was her parents and her and of course Shownu but you saw this boy next to Heejin and Shownu was in the other side. " I see you have found my old room," a deep voice said, you were afraid to turn around so you stay still, you feel the breathing behind your ear, the person who owns the deep voice slightly grab your hand and softly took the picture frame from your hand.

You turn around and suddenly you were face to face with Shownu. " I have to go," you said, you left and directly walked to Heejin's room. ' Y/n you are here, finally, I been struggling with literature, can you please help me?" Heejin said looking down at her notebook " yeah just give a minute to get ready" you said as you take off your cardigan. " okay so what's the problem?"  you said as you take your notebook  " Well first of all 2 in Korean is dul or dool, not del" you said as you write it down in Heejin's notebook. Meanwhile, Heejin is doing her homework you decided to send a text to Shownu

Chat

I think I can make it for the dinner

looks like Heejin has a lot of homework, sorry - Y/n

Ok - Shownu

You closed the chat and you went back to the tutoring, " Y/n, I have finished all my homework, Can you check it?" Heejin said hanging you her notebook "yeah, let me see" you said as you pay full attention to Heejin's notes " It looks perfect, good job looks like you won't be needing me anymore" you said joking " NO, I still need you" Heejin said as she hugs you " I'm joking don't worry, I'll be here anytime you need me" you said hugging Heejin back.

You and Heejin a knock on the door "Come in" Heejin said, " what you are  doing?" Shownu "Me and Y/n just finished homework," Heejin said. You felt so embarrassed that you cover your face with a textbook  " Well if you finished homework you guys want to go for ice cream and churros?" Shownu asks " I have to go home and I need to get ready for tomorrow," you said knowing that you don't work tomorrow and is Saturday. "Come on Y/n just this one, my brother will drop you off soon as we finish, promise," Heejin said as she looks at you with puppy eyes, she knows that you can't say no when she gives you puppy eyes. "fine just this ones," you said as you grab your stuff.

You, Heejin, and Shownu are in the car the air is awkward. Heejin starter a conversation by saying " So Y/n what kinda ice cream you like?" Heejin ask " Well I really like choco chip ice cream" you answer " what about you, brother" Heejin ask " I like chocolate" Shownu answer. for about 15 minutes you, Heejin, and Shownu have arrived, the location looks familiar. you guys went in and order about 10 minutes of deciding what kinda ice cream Heejin wanted you guys went outside. there was this trail to a park Heejin starter walking ahead of you and Shownu.

You and Shownu are walking shoulder to shoulder, you look like a little kid next to Shownu you look like he is your dad. " So who is the person in the picture?" you ask "Sorry you don't have to answer is not my business" you immediately said " He is my brother we have the same age but his birthday is 8 months later, my parents have always supported him but he doesn't like my parents paying for everything, he comes sometimes for the holidays but he is always on his own I haven't talked to him for about 2 years now, we were closed but it changes with the time" Shownu explains. " Oh, I'm sorry," you said looking down " it's fine, do you have plans for tomorrow?" Shownu ask "not really I usually go and take my mom to the Han river to sit and watch the sunset" you answer " what about you what are you doing tomorrow?" you ask " well usually go out but I think I'll stay in and order food" Shownu answer.  you accidentally got ice cream in your check you didn't even notice until Shownu stopped you he softly grabbed your face and with his soft hands cleaned the ice cream from your cheek.  "Oh," you said as Shownu sees you to the eyes "you had ice cream in your cheek but I fixed it," Shown said

" Ya! Heejin-ah don't go that far!" Shownu shout " So why did you move back to South Korea?" you asked "Well I realized that I didn't have any purpose there so I move back and I miss my family " Shownu answer " Oh, my brother is studying there but he is getting married in a couple of weeks or so, I still don't know if he is moving back or staying in the U.S," you said  " He is getting married! and he didn't even say a word to me! Shownu said. After 10 or 20 minutes later you, Heejin, and Shownu are in the car driving to your house " Y/n... what do you do when someone says I like you, my best friend told me that I like him but I don't really what to say" Heejin said the spotlight was on you Shownu took his eyes from the road for a minute to see what will you answer "it depends on you not me but here's advice if he makes you like you have butterflies and he makes you blush you like him and if don't like him you should tell him the truth" you said, " Aigoo, what do I do know?" Heejin said

Is already 8:00 pm you could feel the cold in your bones. You have arrived to your house, " Good night, Heejin" you said as you step out of the car " Good night, Y/n" Heejin said waving her hand. " let me walk you inside" Shownu said "it's fine, you don't have to" you said. Shownu step out of the car and walk you to the gate " Thank you" you said, " Why?" Shownu asked " just thank you," you said " Good night,"  you said as you take off Shownu's jacket "It's fine keep it, use it when you get cold...Good night Y/n" Shownu said as he leaves and gets into his car. you went in and you saw your mom in the living room " Hi mom" you said as you take your shoes off " hi darling how was your day?"  your mom asks "Good" you answer " what about work?" your mom asks " they are closing the place for a week for renovations" you answer " you want to eat?" you mom ask  " No, I'm fine, I just eat ice cream an hour ago" you answer  " I'm going to go to sleep now, I love you" you said " Sweet dreams, I love you" you mom said. you went to sleep and starter thinking about Shownu cleaning your cheek over and over. " Aigoo"

Earlier that day...

[ Changkyun Pov]

I ask Y/n if she wanted anything she insists that she didn't want anything but I ignore what she said and I bought her a vanilla latte. after I order I go back where Y/n was. as I start walking I see this guy taking to Y/n I couldn't see his face only his back so I get closer to see if the guy was bothering her.

The guy turns around and it was my brother.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2.4K 76 54
A girl , who were left by her parents and was taken care of only her grandmother . Not having time to enjoy life like others to work for the sake of...
29.4K 1.5K 30
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ "My psychiatrist said that I'm improving" he says We are seated on a couch at my house, wa...
39.4K 1.6K 34
A boy who lost his family and who once was like a bubble of sunshine turned into an almost emotionless boy who had lost the spark on his eyes returne...
13.1K 801 25
HyungKyun that's all I'll tell you :) Surprise yourself! I hope you enjoy it! ~~~ Big thanks to my best friend for helping me with this story. She's...