Kaira - Our Blissful Life ✔️

By the_bogummy

Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the w... More

Copyright
Our Blissful Life
Character Sketch
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Note( happy one)
18
19
Important
20
21
22
urgent help!
23
24
Epilogue
Important
Falling For Mr. Goenka

1

3.9K 128 19
By the_bogummy

Here is the first part guys...

Hope you enjoy it....

Avoid mistakes if any...

Shining high up in the sky sun was giving bright light to everyone making them sweat like never before.

Whole park where early morning everyone comes to do their excercise people were sweating alot.

In between we can see a guy jogging without caring about the stares of people. He has headphones on his ears and mobile connected to it.

After 10 minutes he stops and sits near the trees and smiled looking at the pets playing around.

"Best morning" he murmured to himself and getting up from there he moved to his house.

He moved to his house smiling as he entered he saw his dadi giving or should I say scolding the workers.

"Arey jao jao.. bade aaye hume khana bana sikhane. Is ghar mein jab aaye the tab se hum bana rahe hain...aur aaj kal kya ban raha hai ghar mein bas yeh uble huye diet wala khana" she scolded the workers and the guy sighed knowing how his dadi is.

He moved towards her and wrapped his hands around hef neck and wished her "good morning dadi"

"Arey tu aaj late kyun aaye Kittu?" She asked all surprised and the guy is Kartik Goenka.

"Aise hi... aur aap kya subah subah lag gaye class lene mein...thoda rest lo na aap." He said moving inside the house with her beside him.

"Arey aise kaise...is ghar mein toh purane jaisa kuch nahi banta...isliye aaj hum acha khana khayenge." She said to him to which he smiled and bobbed his head.

"Acha dadi main fresh hoke aata hun" she smiled and bobbed her head...he moved to his room and as he entered he saw his younger brother sleeping on his bed  like a king.

"Oye... Shubham... gadhe uth..." Kartik shook him but being lazy fello he didn't making Kartik irritated.

"Tu uthega ya nahi? Main maa ko bula raha hun" Kartik warned him making him groan.

"Mmm...bhai...kya aap bhi sone do na theek se..." He said turning on his bed making Kartik irritated.

"Sun main tujhe 20 minute de raha hun...agar tu utha nahi na dekh lena...." Listening him Shubham shook his head in yes and Kartik left to the washroom to have bath and all.

______________________________________

"Akshara jao dekho tumhari ladli uthi ya nahi..." Said dadi who was irritated from morning.

"Ji abhi toh uth gayi hogi..." said Akshara moving upstairs and seeing her predicting dadi made a face and looked away.

As Akshara entered the room she smiled looking at her daughter and husband busy in their morning talks.

"Baatein ho gayi ho toh chaliye aap dono neeche..." She was interrupted by a girl who came inside.

"Haan... Naira jaldi kar neeche hitler ready hai..." Listening her Akshara frowned and Naira immediately opened her eyes and said

"Ohh god...papa aapki maa I mean dadi ko mujhse kya problem hai...mujhe meri neend bhi complete karne nahi deti. Gayu di aap please yahi rehna...main abhi aayi..." Saying this she ran inside the washroom making other chuckle.

Akshara and Naitik left from there and Gayatri sat on the bed waiting for Naira. Gayatri then remembered something and she asked her

"Vaise Naira tera dance programme kab hai?"

"Do teen dino mein di... kyun aap chal rahe ho kya?" Naira asked from inside brushing her teeths.

"Nahi yrr...mere jewellery ka kuch kaam hai...toh not possible." Gayatri said all sadly making Naira understand her point.

After few minutes she cams out in a printed crop top with a white jeans

"Naira dadi phir se tujhe sunayegi" Gayatri said looking at her attire and to which Naira said

"Woh kab mujhe nahi sunati hai...huh? Har baar toh main hi target hoti hun. Jaane do di...abhi chalo jaldi mujhe bahut bhook lagi hai." Saying this she dragged her outside as they came down Naira wished everyone and sat on her place.

Seeing her attire others were worried that dadi will say something and it happened.

"Koi tameej nahi hai kapre pehan neki Naira? Haan?" Dadi said making everyone worried more except for Naira.

" Isme kya karabi hai dadi? Theek thak toh hai." Naira replied having a kachori listening her dadi got angry and said

" Aise kapre kaun pehanta hai... Gayu ko dekha hai...usne toh kabhi aise kapre mahi pehne aur tere kapre..." She said making a face Naitik was going interrupt but Naira replied

"Voh unki choice hai aur yeh meri...and dadi aapko toh mujhse har kisi baat se problem hai....anyways maa papa I am going mujhe programme ki taiyari karni hai." She left from there leaving her breakfast half.

"Naira...sun toh..." Akshara called her out but she left... Akshara sighed and sat back on the chair.

Nobody said anything to dadi as they knew she will fight with them if they say anything.

______________________________________

Kartik came out to see Shubham getting up from the bed he chuckled looking at his sleepy eyes.

"Mahashya uth jaiye...aankhein Khol kar chaliyega kahi gir vir na jayo"

"Hmm...aap ho na bhai mujhe sambhalne..." Said Shubham wrapping his handa around him making him smile.

"Acha jya fresh ho ja neeche breakfast ke liye late ho raha hai." Instructed Kartik to Shubham and bobbing his head he left to his room and Kartik checking his files and all came down to see whole family sitting and talking about something serious.

He frowned and moved towards thema and sat beside his mother who was holding a picture in his hand.

"Yeh kaun hai maa?"

"Teri hone wali biwi" said dadi making hil chole the water which he was drinking.

"What the hell? Dadi...no ways main shadi wadi nahi karunga..." He said getting up from there but Akhilesh made him sit again.

"Kartik beta sab shurat main aise hi bolte hai...aur teri umar ho gayi hai shadi ki."

"No way chachu...dekho I am just 26 haan... itni bhi kya jaldi hai." He again got up from there but this time Manish made him sit again making hik frown.

"Bhagne ki koshish mat karo ..aur hum kaunsa tumhe ise shadi karne ko bol rahe hai...hum toh bad milne ki baat kar rahe hai."

Kartik made a face and said " mujhe nahi milna...aur main late ho raha hun office ke liye..."

Saying this he immediately left without having breakfast making dadi and Swarna sad.

"Bina khaye hi chala gaya..." Said dadi with sadness.

"Koi na maa ji main aaj office jati hun aur usse baat karti hun." Swarna said with smile and she smiled.

Other moved towards the dinning table  and Shubham came down and they had their breakfast and left to their respective work places.

How was it?

First time on Kaira guys.

What did you like?

Do tell me if there are any mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 1.7K 28
This is a beautiful arrange marriage story.
59.1K 4.1K 48
You want to know what is there is story..... 👇👇 Then plz 🙏🏻 peep into know more 🤫😜 Date:- 23 June 2021(And steal ongoing) Thanks @disha_mishra...
120K 4K 24
A completely different kaira love story.....kartik and naira got married in Rishikesh.....but their families are unknown to this fact...Will goenkas...
10.4K 636 21
A story of our famous couple kartik and naira who are known as kaira 🌸 Peep into know ❤️😉