Draw Me LIke One Of Your Fren...

بواسطة WeirdoAtNight

Chaeyoung,a woman living in an isolated island near Jeju,lost her wife 6 years ago. They had a daughter named... المزيد

Lilies
Seduction
Nakedness
Fuck Me
Secret Rendezvous
Falling Down The Trap
No, I Am Not!
Shameless
4 Years Later
Unlucky
Penetration
Jealousy And Lies
Truth About Mina's Boyfriend
Acceptance
Yo'
New Beginnings
Yo

Truth Will Always Comes Out

9.5K 283 160
بواسطة WeirdoAtNight

Chaeyoung's POV

I heard the conversation of Mina and her dad and it just made mu heart shuttered a million times. Eomma was alway right about Mina. She's an enemy. She is just using me to gain my trust so I can transfer the ownership of the Island to her. She's using her body to just get this fucking island. She's playing with my feelings.

I leaned against the wall beside the door of Mina's room. I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth. Tears fell down my eyes. I fell inlove with her in just a days. And all that we had was all lies..

Well,it's all about sex but my heart learned to love her,to appreciate her.

I can't let this evil woman ruin me, this Island. No, She'll regret involving herself to me.

I wiped my tears and fixed myself. Minari's done talking to her dad so I need to act like I just got here..

....

Present time

Mina's so beautiful wearing a beautiful white dress. We're in the Biryhday of my daughter. People are dancing to the music. I'm staring at Mina who's enjoying watching the people having fun.

I'm raging inside... Yet I'm hurting.

I wanna grabbed her, slap her and scream at her. Tell her how evil she is. How I regret thinking that she also likes me. She just used me.. For the Island. She's one greedy woman.
But I also wanna cry in front of her,tell her how she have hurt me. And did she have to make me fall for her.

I know it's all about the Island. Why is this Island more important that our feelings?

I hate her.. I just hate her..

I will make her regret everything she did to me. She will never get this Island.

I stood up and approached her. I asked her if we can dance,too. She was hesitant at first but I insisted. I pulled her to the open area.

"I - I don't really know how to dance.."She said shyly.

"It's okay, I also don't dance.."I smiled at her.

We started dancing and she's really having fun. The music is upbeat. She's so beautiful. Her gummy smile is the prettiest. I wanna hug her and tell her why did she have to betray me.

This moment with her would be really so beautiful if I didn't find out about her evil plan. This moment with her would be the start of the real thing.

I'm falling for her. That's why I am so hurt.

No,I can't be weak this time. That girl is bad news. She has to be gone.

"Let's go to the cliff..."I whispered on her.

"Where it is?" She said while smiling widely. She's really enjoying the party of the locals.

I pulled her away from the crowd and we ran to the darkness.

"Where are we going?" She asked."You aren't gonna kill me,right?"

I laughed at her."Do I look like a killer to you?"

"Well, you always almost kill me when we're having sex..."

I looked back at her. She's smirking naughtily at me. We stopped walking and I pulled to kiss her passionately.. She kissed back..

It's a magical moment where fireflies in the dark forest illuminating us. The moon is shining brightly. Letting us see each other's sparkling eyes.

I pulled away and smiled at her. She's just staring at me. I felt my heart thumping like crazy. Why am I feeling this? I should be mad at her.

"I like you so much,Chaeyoung.."She stared at me with full of love in her eyes. Am I seeing things? Or she really meant it.

Then the scenario of me while eavesdropping them flashes in my mind.. I clenched my jaw. I hate this. Im torn between my own heart and my mind.

"Do you like me too,right?" She asked."Please tell me you like me,too Son Chaeyoung.."

I stepped away from her.

"Stop pretending.." I looked away. I trying my best not to cry in front of her.

"What?"She asked. Confusion is very visible in her face.

"Tell your dad you will never get the Island.."I dared to look at her. I must be strong. I should set aside my blooming feelings towards her.

"C-chaeyoung."She tried to approach me but I stepped away again.

"Don't ever touch me,again..."

"Chaeyoung I really like you.."

She tried to touch me but I slapped away her hands."I said don't touch me!"

She flinched when I yelled at her.

"I heard you talking to your dad.No,Minari.. This Island belongs to its people not to you or your family!"

Tears fell from Mina's eyes. She looked away from me.

"You don't like me, you just want me coz my name is on the title of this Island!"

My heart is in pain. But I need to do this or she'll win.

"Chaeyoung,sorry..." She looked down the ground. Wiping her tears."But please believe me when I say that I have feelings for you. Coz I just realized tonight that you are very important to me."

"Shut it!" I turned away from her. But she huggee me from behind.

"Please,Chaengah..."I gripped on her wrists and unclasped her hand from embracing me.

"Leave this Island,tomorrow.." That's all I said and left her.

I can't look at her coz I might swallow everything I said and just kiss her. She can't win over me. I need to protect this Island.

_____

Mina's POV

I cried in my room.

Chaeyoung was just an instrument to me. But why am I crying over her. I lost. She discovered my plan. Now I have to leave this Island.

I just realized that I'm falling for her. When we're dancing, facing each other. Where I can hear her heartbeat. I love listening to it. I love everything about her. Her smile and her laugh.

Yes, we started by just being sex buddies but I realized that Chaeyoung is more than that. I seduced her,yes.. But now, I fell in my own trap.

When were dancing, I can smell her.. Her scent that I want to wake up to every morning. Her looks on me that is full of adoration. She made my heart flutter crazily fast and that's the first time it happened to me.

Now, it's too late.

I dialed my dad's number.

"Dad.."

"My daughter.."

"Im sorry, but I failed..."

I hanged up the phone, didn't even wait for his answer.

I laid down the bed and cried myself to sleep..

____________

7am in the morning..

My bodyguards grabbed my suitcase. I am leaving to day. And Chaeyoung is nowhere to be found. I looked for her at her studio but she wasn't here. I asked her daughter but she said Chaeyoung told her she'll just buy something so she goes to the mainland.

I wanna redeem myself but maybe her decision is final. I still have my pride in me. I dont wanna kneel on her and beg for her again. I'm Myoui Minari,daughter of one the wealthiest Japanese.

Dad is surely mad at me right now coz he's been calling me since last night. I will talk to him but not now..

I needed to wear shades coz my eyes are so puffy. I've been crying the whole night. I'm not crying bcoz of the Island. It's becoz I didn't know that hurting Chaeyoung could be this painful. I knew from the start that she'll discover about the plan but I never planned to fall for her.

I took the unfinished sketch of me in her studio and left the money I promised and the title of the mansion. My dad will be mad at me for doing this but I am ending this here,now.

I don't care,anymore i realized alot last night.

I have to take something from her. Coz I might not see her again.

This drawing will be my memories of her.

I bid my goodbye to Areum and her grandparents. I know her mother doesn't like me. But her father was really nice to me.

Yoosun is still there. She's a nice woman,tho. And I can feel that she likes Chaeyoung.. Chaeyoung maybe deserves someone like her. And not me.

The yacht was waiting for me at the port. For one last time.. I took a glance on the beautiful Island. I will not forget this place. But I am not coming back here..

"Au revoir,Chaeyoungie.."

_________

Chaeyoung's POV

I'm in the cliff looking down at the port. Watching the luxurious yacht. I don't want Mina to see me. I might stop her from leaving.

I sighed.

The relationship happened so fast and ended so fast. I will definitely miss her. But I have to accept the fact that she never liked me the way I liked her. I was just an instrument.

I can't see it clearly but I saw her and her bodyguards walking towards the yacht.

"I don't wanna see you ever again,Minari..." I clenched my jaw.

I watched the Yacht sailed away from the Island..

"Au revoir,Minari.. "

______________

Au revoir means goodbye..

Well, I told ya'll to not expect anything from this book.. It's just a short smut story.

-Weirdoatnight

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.2K 269 14
Do not read this book if you have not read book 1 before book 2. Son Jonghun and another baby is Chaeyoung and Mina's child. Yoo Eunjung and Yoo Jaey...
OH MY! G بواسطة ChaeIzza

قصص الهواة

23.3K 1.1K 58
After her parents passed away, Nayeon had to take responsible to being a lead of her family. She had to take care of her sister who have a DID. As sh...
195K 6K 62
It took a minute to like someone. It took a minute to turn it to love. Its took a right person to feel the love. When you found the right person, you...
8.1K 105 12
重生六零纪事 The first half of Jiang Laidi's life can only be described as miserable. Born in a backward and ignorant mountain village, with an honest fath...