komorebi || Genshin impact on...

By MaoChiYue

[A Story full of wonders] _______________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ ┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊ ⋆˚... More

||Xiao: Almond Tofu Struggle (1)
||Xiangling: a chef's compliment
||childe: burrito roll
||zhongli: bubbly help
||razor: comfort
||kaeya: sword duel
||Xiao: Almond Tofu Struggle (2)
||Chongyun: He Tricked You, Again
||Xiao: Haitang Flower, A Million Lanterns in the Sky
||Xiao: When Stars Align
||Valentines Special: A Lovely Treat for You and You
||Jean: A Day With A Feline
||Kaeya: How to Not do a Mission
||Xiao: Being Short Means Nothing to an Adepti
||Scaramouch: A Little Push
||Xiao: My Last Goodbye, 再见
||Xingqiu: A Plan to Escape
||Diluc: The Last Photograph of Us
||Beidou: A Sirens Wish
||Diluc: Master Diluc?
||Venti: A Thousand Years of Waiting (1)
||Venti: A Thousand Years of Waiting (2)
||Albedo: Bite
||Venti: Delusions
||Venti: Lending A Shoulder
||Razor: Hunting Date
||Diluc: Hey, Tell Me
||Aether: A Little Break
||Ayaka: A Day Off
||Dainsleif: Legend of the Saints Tear
||Diluc: Rumours
apology video
||Crossover AU
||Xiao: Coincidence
||Albedo: When an Isekai Reader Gets Isekaid
filler but it's funny (not) i swear
||Cyno: A Little Bit of acceptance
||chongyun: My Spirit (1)
||Wriothesley: The Duke's Prettiest Pearl

||Venti: Memoire of Life

24.3K 717 1.8K
By MaoChiYue

My husband yet I have no chapter for him until now hA.

Anyway, requested by Boo-BitchImAGhost

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

➷memoire of life➷

The day after you and the traveller saved Stormterror from the evil grasp of the abyss mages, you two decided to go on a break for a while before continuing your journey - well, Aethers journey. You were just bored so you decided to tag along.

Although that 'break' was just an excuse. You knew Venti, the anemo god Barbatos, was going to leave soon due to his job as a bard. You wanted to take this opportunity to get hang out with him when you're not fighting poisoned dragons and angry abyss mages.

"Venti!" You called out, seeing him bargaining for an apple at one of the fruit stands.

"Oh is that you y/n? Great timing!" He exclaimed. Venti waved his arms at you excitedly.

"...for what." As much as you were fascinated and drawn in by the archon, you knew his mischievous tendencies can get a bit to far.

He cleared his throat before continuing to speak. "Well you see, i don't have any mora on me right now..." And he pointed at an apple.

You deadpanned.

"Oh, please, I'll sing a song for you." His big, round green eyes pleaded at you and you couldn't say no. On the other hand, you really wanted to punch that face of his...

"Fine. I'll skip the song though."

He cheered, grabbing the apples that were handed by the vendor. He was obviously very tired from Venti's antics as he thanked you way to much times.

'just what did he do to him...' you lend him a small smile, backing away slowly.

"So, venti," you started, walking beside him. "Do you wanna maybe hang out later?"

He halted for a moment, the apple he was bringing up to his mouth stopped mid way. "Uh, sor- sorry y/n. I kinda have something to do."

Before you could ask what it was, he had already ran off. You were more than surprised. He had never rejected your invitations before - well in his defense those were regarding stormterror - but still. He didn't strike you as a secretive person either, with that carefree attitude of his. He couldn't even keep his identity a secret (not like anyone believed him though).

And after that day, you'd ask him to hang out every day. You didn't want to be annoying, though you probably are pestering him way to much and he probably thinks you are extremely clingy. But that aside, you were highly curious as to why he's voiding you like a plague.

Everytime you'd ask to hang out, he'd go out of his way to make an excuse, even the stupid one's like cleaning his house when he doesn't even have one (i think). That man literally either doesn't sleep or lives in the Windrise tree.

Now it has been over half a month, he's still avoiding you. This is almost to much, even for Venti.

You were sitting down at good hunters, munching depressingly on your f/f. Did you do something wrong to upset him? He didn't seem angry at you. Whenever he looked at you, you'd see sadness behind his eyes. Did you maybe said something to make him sad? But to this extent, no way.

"Is this our dear y/n I see?" A low voice called out. The chair in front of me made a scraping noise, and Kaeya sat down in front of you.

"Oh, Kaeya." You nearly dropped my fork in surprise. "What brings you here?"

"My, am I not allowed to wonder around in my own city?"

"Oh, no no. I just haven't seen you in a while. I thought you'd be busy or something."

"Oh indeed I am." He leaned his head against his hand, his sharp eyes piercing straight at me. "But I decided to make time for my sweet y/n since you looked so down."

You blushed looking away. "Jeez, you and your words."

He merely laughed, seeing you so flustered. "Now, care to tell me why you look like a cute puppy that was abandoned by its master?"

You were hesitant. Was it really okay to tell him about you stupid problems? But you decided to trust him anyway.

After telling him a short, but still pretty lengthy version of your 3 weeks, he nodded, still keeping his alluring grin on his face.

"I don't know what I did wrong though..." You groaned.

"It sounds like you didn't do any, yet the bard still chooses to ignore a beauty such as you."

"Kaeya..." You sighed.

All of a sudden, he grabbed your hand gently, bringing it up to his lips. "Wait- Kaeya!?"

"I have a simple solution to this." He chuckled, bringing a finger under you chin, lifting it to meet his eyes.

Your breath hitched, mind went into haywire. What the fuck is going on.

Next thing you knew, you were standing behind the blue hair bard. He seemed flustered himself.

Venti's hand circled around your wrist, standing protectively between you and a smirking Kaeya.

"Ah- um- I-" Venti struggled to speak, so instead, he pulled you along with him away from Kaeya.

When you had looked back, Kaeya sent you a wink.

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

"Venti, what's- what's wrong?!" You panted behind him, still being dragged. You two had sprinted all the way from Mondstadt to Windrise.

Once you and Venti reached the spot beneath the tree, he stopped.

The green bard looked down at the big roots, but he still hasn't released his grip on you.

He cleared his throat, not fully looking at you, but you could see his ears turning red.

"Venti-?"

"Why did you do that?" He cut you off, shocking you. You've never heard him raise his voice at you before. "No, that's rude. I mean-"

He took a deep breath, now turning to meet you in the eyes. He looked like a lost puppy. "I know I pushed you away, but i didn't expect you to- ugh."

So he was ignoring you on purpose after all. You weren't angry at him. Maybe a little disappointed and sad.

"Why?" You asked. "Why did you ignore me like that. Do you know how confused I was? For three whole months I waited for answers. I was starting to wonder if I had angered you somehow!"

"I'm sorry." Suddenly he lunged at you, pulling you close to him. You melted into a hug, resting your head against his shoulder. "I like you y/n, i really really do." His voice was barely above a whisper.

You didn't anticipate a confession from him, but you kept still, listening to him as he slightly sobbed.

"But I'm going to live for another millennium, and another one after that, while you aren't. I was selfish. I didn't want to have relieve the feeling of losing another friend. I didn't want to go through seeing another one i cared for died."

You sighed, grabbing him by his tear stained cheeks- and pulled him into a kiss.

"Isn't that future us problem?" You pulled away from the kiss. "Can't we just enjoy this moment we have with eachother? If you wanted to be selfish, then let me be selfish too."

"Of course you can, ehe!"

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

Decades after decade, you and Venti ventured all around the world. You would even sometimes help him sing his songs.

But even after all those years, you still haven't aged, just like him.

Obviously, the bard had noticed this. He even questioned how.

And all the reply with is a smile and "that's a secret for you to find out."

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

So uh, obviously it's up to choose what you are. Well, canonically, y/n is an angel assigned to protect venti, but i left that out.

Anyway yeah this was long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 1.1K 23
•°. *࿐ → male character scenarios w gender neutral reader (unless stated otherwise) → requests · open ◡̈
311K 5.3K 48
❝𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒! 𝐖𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄!❞ » A collection of yandere genshin impact stories, from onesh...
14.4K 709 13
)ೃ⁀➷ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀʟʜᴀɪᴛʜᴀᴍ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ʜɪꜱ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟꜱᴇ, ʜᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʙᴜᴛ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏꜱᴇʟʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ. © oakycys ꜰᴇᴍʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀxᴀʟʜᴀɪᴛʜᴀᴍ ᴡɪʟʟ ɪ...
16.2K 272 16
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ - 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙤. 𖥔 ✐ ♯ one shot stories for certa...